[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit VS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: VS.jpg (290KB, 1074x859px) Image search: [Google]
VS.jpg
290KB, 1074x859px
Diana Prince vs Faora-Ul

No weapons, WW keeps her arm guards.

Got a few ideas for some decent threads like this if it doesn't come to shitposting.
>>
>>81960188
>it it doesn't come to shitposting
First post, I should of known better.
>>
>>81960248
Sorry to interrupt your homestuck and RWBY generals and what not.
>>
>>81960166
>skeleton vs aryan goddess

What a fight.
>>
>>81960166
Whatever the outcome, it will be hot as fuck.
>>
>>81960312
In a rap battle.

Flash is not allowed.
>>
>>81960166
>Super powered sex wrestling

>Foara sitting on Diana's face and dragging her nails up her thighs.
>>
WW wins.

Faora seemed faster than Superman, but he was still able to overpower her even without combat training. A more experienced Superman fought slightly less well than WW against Doomsday. WW did not seem as strong as Superman, but was still able to inflict more damage on Doomsday.
>>
Pretty even I guess? Without weapons, movie Wondy seems to be a slightly weaker Superman who can jump around, which is exactly the same as Faora.

So I guess Wondy wins because she's a goodie.
>>
File: 4wgFMcw.jpg (570KB, 3196x1800px) Image search: [Google]
4wgFMcw.jpg
570KB, 3196x1800px
>>81960166
Faora wins my heart.

I wonder how she would react if she had a rabid fanbase cheering her on, would it be:

>Yes pathetic humans, praise me more!
or
>Stop embarrassing me in front of my enemies!
>>
>>81960683
She'd just kill them
>>
>>81960606
I wouldn't say she was more effective, Doomsday ignored her every time Superman was around, it made him an easier target.
>>
>>81960166

faora because her suit gives the illusion of camel toe
>>
>>81960923
From what little we saw, she seemed to be casually interested in humans like you'd be in some primitive animal. Like when she threw the Colonel a smile for trying to be tough in front of her and even took out her knife to fight him when she could have one shotted him instantly like the rest of the soldiers.

That's why it would have been interesting to see if Faora would have done things differently if she was in charge instead of Zod.
Maybe it's my fetishes speaking, but maybe she would have kept some humans around for shits and giggles.
>>
>>81960166
Change Gal Gadot with somebody more fitting. Then we are talking.
Based Faora Ui care not for this scrawny gal.
>>
File: Staring dude.png (89KB, 252x255px) Image search: [Google]
Staring dude.png
89KB, 252x255px
>Antje will never play Wondy
She even has blue eyes, goddamnit.
I hate this timeline.
>>
>>81960166
>vs thread
>not descending into shitposting
>>
File: 1460864820039.jpg (308KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460864820039.jpg
308KB, 1000x600px
>>
>>81961585
Gadot was the original choice for Faora but she dropped out because she was pregnant

But Traue wouldn't have been WW if that didn't happen since she would've quit acting if not for MoS
>>
My penis
>>
>>81962224
Traue would've made a better wonder woman.
>>
>>81964515
But she would have quit before she got any offer.
>>
File: cfQq7Nf.jpg (66KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cfQq7Nf.jpg
66KB, 480x480px
>>
>>81960166
This picture shows just how painfully plain that horse-faced Jew is.
>>
Every time I see Antje in that short hair, I also think that she could be a top tier Catwoman.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.