[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moore/Bolland 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: batman-1.jpg (38KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
batman-1.jpg
38KB, 612x380px
Thoughts on rated R Killing Joke movie?
>>
Oh, is it out already? Guess I'll have to look for it so I can have an opinion after I've watched it.
>>
>>81935523
I'm not hopeful.
>>
Nice. So we maybe will get a close up of Gordon's cheeks
>>
Doesn't really matter as long as they didn't purposely add things in to get the rating.

>>81935780
It's not out yet.
>>
>>81935523

I've never been interested in try-hard grimdark Batman, I like "beating up silly-themed mobsters" Batman, so I'll skip it.
>>
>>81936015
They totally did. Babs and/or Quinn
>>
File: gaaay.png (907KB, 984x664px) Image search: [Google]
gaaay.png
907KB, 984x664px
So, they gonna do it this time?
>>
>>81936878
Babs had nudity in the source material. As long as they follow along that it won't be bad but if they add in extra shit then it might be dumb. I don't trust Timm at all to not fuck it up if he's adding in shit. That's a guy who needs a chain.
>>
>>81936015
Some nudity?

Return of the Joker was PG-13, but I can't remember at what level the dirty language was.
>>
File: batman the killing joke cr2.jpg (403KB, 835x870px) Image search: [Google]
batman the killing joke cr2.jpg
403KB, 835x870px
>>81936015
They don't need to add anything.
>>
>>81935523
Seems like the rating would clash with the visuals. They probably should have tried to replicate the colour schemes of the comic.
>>
>>81935523
The animation will be subpar and the art bland and lifeless, but people will give it 10/10s for Conroy and Hamill reprising their roles .
>>
File: Timm248.jpg (276KB, 751x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Timm248.jpg
276KB, 751x1123px
>>81940503
I will never understand this fascination with muted colors.
>>
>>81940261
>They probably should have tried to replicate the colour schemes of the com

this bait was so good it cycled back to being too obvious
>>
>>81935523
it will be shit but they will show a titty to set off a sjw/anti-sjw shitstorm to distract people from that fact. it will work.
>>
Something something SJWs literally ruined the movie buzzwords something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.