[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In case no one is aware or is blind, they got the back spider right.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: The Spider.png (155KB, 850x355px) Image search: [Google]
The Spider.png
155KB, 850x355px
In case no one is aware or is blind, they got the back spider right.
>>
It's called a tick, slowpoke. We saw and talked about it the day the trailer dropped. Why even make this thread?
>>
>>81842119
I never really understood why Spider-Man had a picture of a tick on his back.
>>
I love that so much
>>
>>81842119
ehhh that's actually not a good thing. raimi change to that was a lot better
>>
>>81842230
Ticks are arachnids.
>>
>>81842230
>The Astounding Arachnid Male Homosapien!
>>
>>81842931
How is that relevant?

Moose are mammals, same as bats. I suppose Batman should have an image of a moose on his cape?
>>
>>81843098
Of course not.
A symbol on the back of the cape would take away from the fact that it's meant to obscure his movements and it would give enemies a target to aim for.
>>
>>81842230
It's a stylized spider. Or at least what Peter thought was a stylized spider.
>>
But can he deliver a pizza?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DELvF8KTfFg
>>
Its also worth noting that the eyes seem to stick out a bit from the mask
>>
>>81842230
I never really understood why his classic costume is so complex. It's bound to get damaged eventually, so he needs spares, and he has to sew them all himself due to secret identity. How much time does he spend adding back spiders and armpit webs?
>>
>>81842119
Yea imo this is the best spidey because he actually looks exactly like Spider-Man. The problem with the other two costumes is too many micro patters and the lines are silver rather than black, with small things like the logos being wrong. But this one has everything, it looks like Spider-Man by Ditko literally jumped off the page with only a very minor changes like those black lines. I am very excited.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-02-04-27.png (236KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-02-04-27.png
236KB, 540x960px
>>81846252
Yeah as much as I love Spidey and actually enjoyed all Spidey films. They never managed to convince me he made the costume himself. It is far too intricate for it to be homemade

>
>>
>>81846672
>very minor

They stick out like sore thumbs
>>
>>81846885
Well here Stark makes it for him apparently
>>
>>81846904
Sure but it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>81842119
How can you possibly care when superhero costumes are the least immutable things ever? I'd be shocked if they managed to stay consistent.
>>
>>81846885
>accepts web shooters and other inventions of Peter Parker
>can't accept a good costume being made
wtf
>>
>>81846885
Peter has talent for design and costume-making. He made the majority of his alternate costumes himself.
>>
>>81848138
No, the problem here is that he has to KEEP making them. It's not a problem of him being ABLE to make it, but how he finds the time to repeatedly do a time-consuming activity.

I just don't think it gets damaged all that often, personally. I mean, spider-sense and all that. Getting his costume damaged SHOULD be a rare occurrence, so he doesn't have to fix it or make a new suit all that often.

Read posts properly next time, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>81850806
Yeah comic Spidey does get his costumed damaged often, but movie spidey Is a different story. If he doesn't look like pic related by the end of the film then I'd be surprised
>>
>>81853259
Mean to say doesn't (god damn autocorrect)
>>
>>81842931
So if he does whatever a spider can, can he also suck blood, bloat himself to ten times his own size and give you borreliosis?
Does he have a general sense of light without using his eyes?
>>
File: tick.jpg (19KB, 392x295px) Image search: [Google]
tick.jpg
19KB, 392x295px
>>81853425
No, but he CAN yell "SPOOOOOON!!!" You know, if he wants to.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.