[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Homestuck is over. What did you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1202
Thread images: 251

File: 1459995920047.png (133KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459995920047.png
133KB, 650x450px
So Homestuck is over. What did you think
>>
>>81805476
meh.
>>
Acts 1-4 = great tier
Act 5 = alright tier
Act 6 = shit tier
>>
>>81805787
this
>>
>>81805476
at least hiveswap will probably be decent if hussie actually properly outlines it so we don't get this retarded-ass pacing with no conclusion shit
>>
>>81805476
I think that god has sent my calamity into a deep space from which not even in dreams could I ever imagine my escape.
>>
I thought it would be worth it in the end
It wasn't
>>
>>81805476
C'mon, we still got a thread, even if it's on Page 8. Don't wanna rile the mods.
>>
No matter what the ending was, people were gonna be disappointed.

You can make a 7 year long story come down to a satisfying ending unless that ending lasts about a year in of itself.
>>
That whole end animation was story boarded 4 years ago. I'm guessing the reason for the unsatisfying conclusion for nearly every other character (Vriska, Terezi,Davepetasprite who literally fucking disaperead, Tavrossprite, RoseJaspersprite.etc) He can work on Hiveswap the whole time now. I'm guessing the epilogue is going to be focused on all the other characters that more or less got ignored because they weren't made in time for the storyboard.
>>
I checked out for the last year and a half but still cried like a bitch.
>>
Well....

I liked the ending. Calliope and Caliborn are quite interesting parallels. They both desperately wanted to be a part of the story. Caliborn just chose to play the part of the villain, in a horribly convoluted way. Think of how little part Lord English actually got to play! He never to be 'already here' in either the Beta's or the Alpha's timeline. He tried with his various agents and his circuitous idiocy with Lil' Cal, but he never got to really be part of the story like Callie did....because he is a little fuck obsessed with being the best who can't get along with others.

So, honestly, I'm glad that twerp didn't get his final battle shown in story, it is exactly what he would have wanted.
>>
>>81806162
>No matter what the ending was, people were gonna be disappointed.
Yeah, but he didn't have to end it in a way where EVERYONE was disappointed

Saying that some people are going to be upset no matter what isn't an excuse when everyone hated the ending
>>
File: 01434.gif (13KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01434.gif
13KB, 650x450px
I started reading in November 2015 at the recommendation of a friend. I blazed through it in 3 weeks was eagerly awaiting the end. Didn't like how the original four basically became side-characters in their own story, there was way too much focus on the trolls.

I should have seen it coming, but I was a fool
>>
>everything that ever happens to every version of you is an important part of your ultimate self... like a superceding bodyless and timeless persona that crosses the boundaries of paradox space and unlike god tiers or bubble ghosts or whatever, it really IS immortal

Most likely Terezi is just killed by Caliborn, as he promised during his time controlling mspa (before his actual masterpiece iirc, when he was using the art style of his deviantart page).

But if there is any chance for some other outcome for her, explaining her absence in the new world, I feel it has something to do with this concept - which seems similar to whatever the fuck she experienced/did in [S] Remember. I'm thinking something like, the Ultimate Reward is actually something for these 'Greater Selves', or you could just put it another way and say that part of the Ultimate Reward is being reunited into the Greater Self.

If so, things done by any particular 'sub-self' to prematurely reunite themselves, or to make that particular sub-self 'the real one', could interact with the Ultimate Reward reunion. Maybe this is what's happened to her.
>>
I think the animation thing really backfired. I know they wanted to surprise fans but with the various art styles/quality, combined with the total lack of closure or filling of plot holes or the usual callbacks you'd expect, it felt like a fan video more than canon.
>>
The ending will go down alongside the likes of Eva, PSG, Mass Effect 3, and others as one of the worst of all time.
>>
>>81805476
I'm waiting for the epilogue.
>>
>>81805476
Not worth the time

Homestuck damaged internet fandoms for generations to come and for what?
>>
File: sadcom.jpg (24KB, 222x251px) Image search: [Google]
sadcom.jpg
24KB, 222x251px
>>81806367
I started last September. I got through in like 2 weeks.
I just regret not reading it sooner dammit. I missed the peak of the fandom.
>>
>>81806592
You really, really didn't miss anything worthwhile
>>
File: SHIIIT.gif (584KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
SHIIIT.gif
584KB, 650x450px
>literally less than 30 MINUTES left before it's confirmed that Hussie abandoned us
>>
>>81805476
I thought Hussie was actually going to resolve everything.
>>
File: 1460489600348.png (620KB, 756x598px) Image search: [Google]
1460489600348.png
620KB, 756x598px
Acts 1-4 will always be magical, and act 5 will always be above average. Even if Acts 6-7, (49% of the comic) are trash, they don't drag down how much I liked the first half. I just hope when/if Hussie starts something new, he reigns his ass in and doesn't write another labyrinthine narrative that jumps the shark and becomes bloated.
>>
I got in to Homestuck due to peer pressure of a friend. And by the time I took to get up (which took around 3 months because I was loaded with work) He was no longer into it, but I was and just kept reading it for myself.
>>
File: 1455302826429.jpg (290KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455302826429.jpg
290KB, 1280x720px
I didn't really feel that much either way when I saw the ending myself (I did think there was going to be a bit more than that, though), but seeing reaction videos where you see the person's face and excitement drop like a hot rock makes me feel for them.

It's like Hussie managed to bring together a large proportion of this generation for a huge parade only to rain on it.
>>
File: ugh.png (267KB, 568x433px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
267KB, 568x433px
>>81805787
Acts 1-4 = great tier
Act 5 = alright tier
Act 5.2 = Zahaak tier
Act 6 = Zahaak tier
>>
File: Homestucks Ending.gif (28KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
Homestucks Ending.gif
28KB, 650x600px
>>81805476
Acts 1-3: God tier
Act 4: Great
Act 5: Pretty good
Act 6A1-6A3: Meh.
Act 6A4-6A6: Garbage.
Act 7: The single worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

As a whole: The first half is worth reading. Once you get to Act 6 you might as well just stop, unless the epilogue manages to be fucking incredible and tie up all the loose ends that Act 6 created.
>>
>>81806361
And yet everyone didn't.
A lot of people are apparently fine with the ending.
I personally don't hate it, but I feel like he took the easiest way out that he could have. Not to mention that that epilogue he promised probably won't be out for like a year.
>>
>all the art was by other people
>conclusion resolves nothing
You can just tell Hussie ran out of steam at the end. I'm glad he tried to end it with a bang instead of a whimper, but I'm still disappointed
>>
>>81806757
I think I'm always going to remember the way the feel good vibes that were floating around last night turned into despair and rage at around 12:11. I've never seen the tone of a 4chan thread change like that.
>>
Was everyone eles expecting a massive animation like [S] Collide or [S] Game Over. To tie up all the lose ends. I'h dead honest right now there are some serious missed opportunities throughout the entire comic but especially in acts 5-7.
>>
I'm torn, on one hand I can sort of respect in a way that Hussie didn't need to go the overly expected route and just allowed these characters to escape the narrative black hole that is Caliborn and Sburbs reproductive cycle, but it still felt off.

I can appreciate the lesson that 'people don't have arcs' or that all of the narrative shit (god tier "levels", echeladders, guides basically forcing the characters to complete some arbitrary task to move on didn't matter at all. I also liked how they toyed with labels, how we label our INTERESTS and AREAS OF EXPERTISE sometimes, without realizing if we really are that (explored mostly with John/Con Air and Jake/being an adventurer). I think not giving those things credence or further purpose was excellent.

On the other hand, they didn't replace those tired ideas of growth or maturing with anything else. Ok, life isn't a video game where you progress from one level to another and gain powers and perform feats and grow linearly. But then what do you get instead? What does it really mean to grow up?

I think Homestuck failed to deliver on that and that's why people are pissed. It's a half done ending, much like a Murakami novel, it'd bound to leave you feeling a little empty and drained inside.
>>
>>81806162
>th-there was no way the ending could've been good! people wouldn't like it no matter what!
This defense is fucking cancer. The ending answered nothing, skipped the battle that was built up for years, and just gave us a "Wheee look at how happy these characters are!" end. You can't just tack on some pretty pictures of happy characters and call it an ending.
>>
File: mite.jpg (27KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
mite.jpg
27KB, 500x384px
>>81805476
As someone that's never read,watched,yet oddly,thanks to /mu/ only listened to some of the music associated with homestuck/homestuck animations,is there anything that the wikipedia entry completely ignored?

this is what I got from it

>Story starts with hero getting a copy of a game in it's beta stage
>That nigger boots it up and suddenly meteors start falling from the sky and fuck shit up
>Gets transported into the world of the game where he meets the rest of the cast
>Meets some trolls,but the trolls have feelings too so they spend an arc finding out about their motives and shit
>eventually the trolls and humans work together to defeat a big bad that is seemingly invincible
and according to the previous thread
>big bad never actually gets fought,instead everyone enters an alternate universe where the big bad isn't present and they have beaten the game and live happily ever after

did I get that right or what did I miss?
>>
>>81805476
It was a fun ride.

Everybody who hates the ending can't have actually been reading Homestuck if they expected everything to be tied off all neatly with a bow on top.
>>
>>81805787
What about Act 7?
>>
File: 1402723986779.jpg (39KB, 498x321px) Image search: [Google]
1402723986779.jpg
39KB, 498x321px
>>81806718
Hold on to tightly hope, friend. It shall carry us through.

If that fails, hold tightly to the gun so you don't fuck up and miss, that too will carry you through.
>>
so when does the game come out?
>>
>>81806895
Sums everything up pretty well, anon.
>>
What was it about Homestuck that made us care so much? Or me, at least. Was it just the right place, right time? Was it just because I found it when I was a kid and grew up with it, with the characters?

Was it the characters? The humor? The crazy, twisting, mythic plots? I feel like Homestuck affected me more than any other piece of fiction ever has, but am I just wallowing in the afterglow? Will this fade in a few weeks, months, like the other things I loved that came to an end? Or was it really different?

I don't know man. I know I'm not making much sense, but Homestuck was a huge part of my life for a while there, and now it's over, and you guys are the only people I can talk to about it.

Christ.
>>
>>81806935
What if that's not why you hate (or dislike) the ending
>>
File: tumblr_o5a1wwwfpj1qetjcco1_1280.jpg (86KB, 656x848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5a1wwwfpj1qetjcco1_1280.jpg
86KB, 656x848px
The epilogue will fix it, right?
He's gonna make Homestuck great again, RIGHT?
>>
>>81806935
>YOU didn't read homestuck! If you expected an actual conclusion, you're just an idiot!
I didn't expect Hussie to tie everything together, but I expected him to conclude the story in a way other than "THE GOOD GUYS BEAT THE BAD GUY, THE END".
>>
The game comes out whenever Hussie and his half baked game company now can make it. Now he can work on the game full time so there's nothing stopping him from that. If i'd make a prediction I'd say Hiveswap would come out around 2017-ish or late 2016
>>
>>81806989
to be honest, the thing i liked about it most was the community. This place in particular.

Also sprawling world building gives me a huge boner
>>
>>81806935
I'd argue that anyone who's read Homestuck wouldn't expect the most straightforward happy ending that neatly puts everyone into shipping piles, either.
>>
>>81806876
>"Wheee look at how happy these characters are!" end.
that it simultaneously made damn sure to make ambiguous! Act 7 really is an accomplishment in trolling.
>>
>>81806895
More or less. There's complicated stuff with time travel and parallel universes and shit but it's not worth getting into. Most of the appeal is in the writing/humor, the plot is pure shaggy dog story.
>>
>>81806871

The reason the ending is shit is because the main plot was literally not resolved, and the fate of half the characters is completely unknown, including whether or not they exist, and many, many things which were foreshadowed or outright said to happen in the future never happened or were never shown.

We literally don't even know if lord english is dead
>>
>>81806895
Big bad gets fought offscreen and its up in the air as to who wins between him and the characters who fight him, and it's unknown if the world of the game continues to exist or not.

Other than that you've basically got the gist of it.
>>
>>81806989
It was the characters, and the ending didn't really bother to tell us anything about the characters. The ending serves to bottle up the plot and end it in a quick, cheap, easy way, but it just ignores every character.
>>
>>81806989
I feel you man, I was with MSPA since the Boss Mobster fight in Problem Sleuth and followed Homestuck since the beginning. It saw me through high school, through my parent's divorce (I remember spending an afternoon away from home during one of my parents' rows in the library watching [S] Descend over and over) and college. Now I'm moving onto the next stage of my life and it feels like I can let go, enjoy it for what it was and not feel like I need to let something else suck me in again.
>>
>>81807007
The epilogue is going to be Huss' new story about the kids life during the new earth shown in act 7
>>
>>81806895
Close.

>Cast doesn't meet up until very late, all interaction is done through chat clients
>Trolls are in another Universe that created the human Universe, until PLOT SHIT brings them together
>Big bad is fought, and poorly explained shit happens where an unexplained Deus Ex puts him into a black hole, that should actually just lead him somewhere he can easily get out of, or something, but none of it is explained, and that may not have even been how it went down, since nothing is explained
>>
if Spades Slick isn't in the epilogue we riot
>>
File: JUST.png (7KB, 644x156px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
7KB, 644x156px
Imagine what could of been had Homestuck not turned to shit halfway through the story?
>>
>>81806895
Half right. The actual fight with the big bad isn't shown, but the superweapon that can be used specifically to defeat him had been deployed while the energy source that maintains the permanently repeating cycle of universes where he's constantly reborn is destroyed.

It's the height of irony that detractors are whipping out all kinds of literary to try and explain why the ending was shit when anyone smart enough to follow "See Spot. See Spot run." should be able to piece together the conclusion.
>>
>>81806162
But the ending did last for a year, pretty much everything after the retcon was Hussie's endgame, the problem was how little momentum he built up, the characters just hung around for hours waiting.
>>
>>81805476

Honestly, if you start from the beginning, and then skip Act 6 entirely, going from from Intermission 2 to Act 7 (or even [S] Collide), it's a pretty good and satisfying story and you won't even be all that confused at what you missed.

Act 6 is such a filler-arc train wreck that it might be completely skippable.
>>
Can any drawfriend superimpose Aradia's quote of wanting to see how everything breaks apart over a picture of her saying "... What the fuck was that??" and generally looking peeved
>>
>>81806895
>thanks to /mu/ only listened to some of the music associated with homestuck/homestuck animations
bull fucking shit
>>
>>81807148
spades is dead dude. Jack is the only one left. That is if jade took her planet with her into the new universe.
>>
>>81806718
I mean
it took a week after the ending for Problem Sleuth's epilogue to start
>>
Of the humans, Jade, Jane, and Jake got shafted the hardest. Coincidence?
>>
>>81807182
Wasn't the whole point of Rose's plan to destroy the Green Sun to show that it can't be destroyed because it already exists?
>>
>>81807031
it'll be out this year. probably fully revealed soon-ish or by E3 at the latest, released not long after that. it'll be pretty shitty, something that would garner absolutely no attention detached from the brand.
>>
>>81807182
That's not what the Green Sun does at all.
>>
>>81806989
Hussie is a really good writer in terms of characters and dialogue. Homestuck would have been a fucking autismal disaster with someone who was even 90% as skilled.
>>
>>81806989
Honestly, after some people in other threads linked me back to pesterlogs and stuff they liked in the earlier Acts, I do believe that early Homestuck is fucking brilliant. Act 1 is a bit slow, but in my opinion acts 2 through to the end of cascade are fucking fantastic, and it's hard not to fall in love with the work reading it. Although I do understand why some people thought act 5 was a step down.

Its quality really did deteriorate over time.
>>
>>81806935
I'm sorry but the "dude the comic's shit on purpose only losers care about storytelling lmao" joke stopped being funny 3 years ago
>>
>>81807238
well going by that, the homestuck epilogue will be in about three years.
>>
>>81807177
Eh. Who knows. It's hard to keep up with a comic for 7 years and the comic having a stop right down in the middle then nothing happening with no word on a update for almost a year and then expecting people to jump right into it. It more or less all started with Hiveswap drama, due to hiring some shitty dev that didn't even work on the product that they were hired to do that much. It could have been bigger.
>>
>>81806967
Ehehehehe
>>
>>81805476
Everything has gone by in a daze for the last few hours
>>
Why did Slick survive his confrontation with Snowman? That would have the perfect end for his character even if he never got any closure with Lord English. It was big and climactic, and in a great flash, Slick would of went out on a high note instead of being discarded as a loose end.
>>
>>81807182

The green sun does not perpetuate any kind of cycle

It's not even what makes lord english indestructible
>>
>>81807186
>>81807184
>>81806899
I think Homestuck ending has made everyone here in HSG so emotional we're being super nice.. Man I'll miss yall, I don't want HSG to die
>>
Went did it start to go downhill for you guys?

For me it was the introduction of the fucking God tiers.
>>
act 5 > act 3 > all > act 7

fact
>>
>>81807228
sorry anon

Detektivbyrån makes it quite often into share threads

>>81807117
>>81807089
>>81807072
>>81806981

thanks for answering Anons,maybe I'll get into it someday
>>
>>81806950
i can't pass judgment on act 7 yet since it's not complete
>>
Have you calmed down yet /hst/?
>>
File: tumblr_mh7oc8PngX1rdelj7o1_500.png (76KB, 407x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh7oc8PngX1rdelj7o1_500.png
76KB, 407x750px
>>81807163
Yeah, I took it pretty hard. I was just going into my senior year (graduated 2015, spent all of my time on HSG as underageb& lmao) and it completely threw me off of the rails. I thought I had had problems with depression before, but jesus fucking christ. It's two years later and I'm just now pulling myself out of the hole. It was rough, man. I loved her so much. Even after we both weren't as into HS, she was always the Rose to my Dave, and always will be.

>>81807186
Thanks, man. That means a lot. Shit's looking up, I feel like I can see a horizon for the first time in a while.

>>81806895
Just read it. It's an undertaking and a lot of people are shitting on the ending, but taken as a whole it's legitimately really good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYAkfYIBASE

REMEMBER TO BUY HIVESWAP
>>
>>81807353
I was calmed by the rage of the davekat shippers
>>
>>81807332
I don't know. I wish the same, seeing now that he really is gone.

I honestly expected him to come back, somehow, probably with the voodoo doll, but no. Just another great character that got totally discarded. I'm so angry and sad.
>>
>>81807337
"Your name is JANE CROCKER"
>>
>>81807351
anon...
>>
File: ps000026_5.gif (5KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps000026_5.gif
5KB, 650x450px
>>81807353
Maybe, but I'm still pretty irritated.
>>
>>81806935

He did fine with problem sleuth, why should this have been different

All he had to do was have vriska use whatever was in the box to bring all the living kids/trolls/sprites to fight LE after his sister nuke's the sun, then they do some fighty shit and they kill him with a glitch. Instead we got rainbow sperm and an ending where we don't even know if the main plot was resolved.
>>
Felt underwhelming. But I'm not particularly upset either since I've felt a lot less attached to the comic in recent years, and rarely participated in discussion so I pretty much missed out on that part of the experience until just now. It is what it is, I guess.

My brother stopped reading the comic entirely somewhere in the middle of act 6, and when I told him that the comic ended for real, he distractedly said that he'd maybe get around to finishing it sometime. He's a small sample size of 1, but that kind of indifference towards what he used to get excited for makes me feel a little hollow and think more about what could have been.
>>
>>81807376
This. Between them and the people mad that no one is canonically fat or black I can actually find a solid chunk of enjoyment from the ending. Also I hate Jade so I'm satisfied that her retarded FG powers are gone.
>>
File: tumblr_mw76teIGDP1t0sgmeo1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw76teIGDP1t0sgmeo1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x538px
>>81806765
Just what the fuck are you implying by Zahaak tier, you string beaned little shit?
>>
File: what is 8 divided by 0.gif (646KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
what is 8 divided by 0.gif
646KB, 500x500px
>>81807344
4 = 5.1 < 3 < 2 < 5.2 =1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<< 6 <<<<<<<<<<<< Vriska comes back via retcon <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 7
>>
>>81807332
> Why did Slick survive his confrontation with Snowman?
Why did Vriska need to be retconed into the story?
>>
who was your favorite problem sleuth character?
i was always a fan of fiesta ace dick myself
>>
File: 1375884713628.jpg (95KB, 350x372px) Image search: [Google]
1375884713628.jpg
95KB, 350x372px
>>81807456
Hussie Zahaak
>>
I need fat vriska to dull the pain
>>
>>81807332
Hussie hates us. It's the only explanation. He went out of his way to shit on everything Slick stood for, and he damn well knew how beloved the character was. He was acting out and wanted to hurt us.
>>
>>81807084

JOHN: hmm, it just occurred to me...
JOHN: aside from fixing the time line, there's another benefit to my new power.
JOHN: once we all decide we're ready to fight him, i can just zap us all right to him.
JOHN: we could take him by surprise again.
JOHN: i really doubt he'd be able to handle us if we all clobbered him at once!
ROXY: thats pretty good thinkin

The kids create the new universe. At some later point, they decide to gank Lord English, leading to the events of Caliborn's Masterpiece and the beta kids getting stuck in the Juju. After the green sun is destroyed, Vriska frees the beta kids. Since LE lost his powers with the destruction of the Green Sun, Dave presumably boots him into the black hole and then John uses his retcon powers to bring everyone to the new universe with him, so they all survive.

It was all explained, just in a REALLY stupid way that left everyone confused and upset.
>>
The only time I ever remember Kanaya and Rose acting as a couple was when they actually hooked up
Then there was pre GO where it was
>Rose you are drunk and I won't really do anything about it
and post retcon where it was
>John I am gay this is my girlfriend Kanaya
Either Hussie is a fucking Hack, or this is just a shitty pairing. Either way is geting shat on in the face.
>>
>>81807489
zombie dick was better
>>
>>81807489
Fiesta AD is pretty top tier.

I'd pick him too.
>>
>>81807489
problem sleuth
>>
10 more minutes before act 8
>>
File: tumblr_o5k6nh2bwQ1s800rwo1_1280.png (605KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k6nh2bwQ1s800rwo1_1280.png
605KB, 1280x1600px
>>
All the prophecies and foreshadowing for WV, and he just tagged along on PM's quest. She could have just tossed both rings in by herself. I guess WV gets to run the new world, Karkat got the same lousy treatment from Hussie and he didn't even get that.
>>
>>81807437
>He did fine with problem sleuth
Read the ending without the epilogue, it's almost as open and vague as HS' was. HS will be the same way. Hussie is shit at endings, until he goes back and pulls something out of his ass that ends up working pretty well.

>>81807489
Godhead Pickle Inspector, but FAD is pretty good too.
>>
>>81807472
Becuase Hussi literally wrote himself into a corner and had no proper idea or way to end the comic that way so the best way for him was to undo what he did in what felt like a semi fan fiction, And it felt like all that time I red act 5-6 was fucking pointless
>>
>>81807258
It wasn't that the sun can't be destroyed because it already exists- the bomb technically had the power to destroy it, it just also happened to be the mechanism for creating it.

>>81807268
I was simplifying for the /mu/tant.

The green sun powers the First Guardians.

The purpose of the First Guardians is to ensure the game is played, a new universe is created, and the cycle is repeated.
>>
>>81807353
Yes, now it's just a dull, throbbing pain that won't relent.
>>
>>81807489
Pickle Inspector was a cool dude, and I'd let him inspect my pickle
>>
>>81807489
It's been a while so I don't remember her name, but Problem Sleuth's female counterpart was a crazy bitch and it was great
>>
>>81807332
He needed to bring the Felt? Though they didn't do anything either.
>>
>>81807094
Collide was just "the heroes fight the villains and win because they fight better". Then Act 7 was just two stupid McGuffins working exactly as we would expect them to. I wasn't expecting anything good, but I was expecting something other than the most obvious contrived happy ending possible. Ever since the retcon, I was hoping for some sort of repercussions for the characters just magically fixing their flaws with time travel.
>>
>>81807522
> All the prophecies and foreshadowing
You can make entire comics just by tying all the loose ends here. How many prophecies was false?
>>
File: 1460524847017(2).png (556KB, 1248x435px) Image search: [Google]
1460524847017(2).png
556KB, 1248x435px
How do we know Caliborn didn't make the end?
>>
I'll miss shitposting HSG when the plorpshoots hit. What am I going to do with my quality homestuck shitposting content that I've amassed over the years? My update notifier? MY PORN?
Simply delete it and move on?
>>
>>81807489
Problue Sleuth.

Also Godhead Pickle Inspector.
>>
File: tumblr_locounuL2y1qihoy0o1_500.png (145KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_locounuL2y1qihoy0o1_500.png
145KB, 500x389px
>>81807522
>The embodiment of the law doesn't get to survive to oversee the security and stability of the new civilization.
>>
>>81807489
Is Fiesta the original Ace Dick? I think that was the one that made the hot sauce.
>>
>>81807546
Hysterical Dame
>>
>>81807576
Time to grow up buddy. We got a bright full life ahead of us now.
>>
>>81807471
I'm seeing a lot of people rate 5.1 above 5.2 these days. Has public opinion shifted in favor of Hivebent? I always liked it but I don't know if I'd rate it above 5.2.
>>
>>81807559
I get a feeling he kept Spade Slick along for the ride because he genially liked the character. And the felt along with SS got brought along because he wanted to give the rest of his characters something meaningful to do
>>
>>81807506

I heard people suggesting that she trapped him in the juju or something, but I guess that makes sense.

But again, more importantly, we never get to see that fight, which should have been the money shot of the whole damn comic. Hell, we don't even really get to see lord english come into existence, other than the shitty puppet show.

And what happens to the alpha kids then, if john isn't around to help them get home?
>>
>>81807495
>Hussie Zahaak
>Hussiez a haak
>Hussie's a hack
damn....
>>
>>81807506
This is what I've come to accept. The fact that Hussie couldn't have thrown in literally one establishing shot of the kids retconning in to face Caliborn, or ONE frame of the beta kids coming out of the sburb icon burns my ass, though. Literally two or three frames would have made the ending significantly better. It's really, really obvious that he didn't have any of the fine details in mind when he storyboarded this 4 years ago.
>>
File: sad puppy.png (382KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad puppy.png
382KB, 600x800px
>>81807447
>hating the cutest character
>>
>>81807576
Share it for the history.
>>
File: 1403047165568.png (313KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1403047165568.png
313KB, 1280x1422px
>>81807495
This image has never been more appropriate.
>>
>>81807621
I still hate Hivebent.
>>
File: 1460517105286.png (200KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1460517105286.png
200KB, 500x384px
Are you ready to let go yet?
And if not, will you be ready to let go when the epilogue is released?
>>
>>81807538
No it isn't. It's payoff after payoff in the final chapter. Literally the only thing the Epilogue does is give closure to each and every minor character, and then deliver the final payoff of escape.
>>
How shitty is Ace Dick's imagination?
>>
>>81807353
Relatively. I'm torn between whether the epilogue will resolve shit and just having to wait for it.

>>81807363
I wish the best of luck to you as well anon.

>>81807489
Pickle Inspector is one of my husbandos.

>>81807512
The ship is blatantly superficial as fuck, I doubt it'll survive for much longer.
>>
>>81805787
Acts 1 and 2: A bit slow but pretty good tier
Act 3: Great tier
Intermission: God tier
Act 4: Great tier
Act 5.1: Passable tier
Act 5.2: Great tier
Act 6 pre-retcon: Boring tier
Act 6 post-retcon: Shit tier
>>
>>81807621
5.2's still better than Hivebent. There was no tension in Hivebent because we didn't care about the characters or no what effects actions would have half the time.
>>
Act 8 dropping in a few minutes guys
r-right?
please Hussie, please
>>
File: 1440646393301.png (147KB, 665x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1440646393301.png
147KB, 665x2048px
>>81807621
5.2 was the best don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Just read this John Jade conversation. READ IT.
>>
>>81807489
Problem Sleuth was by far the best character.
>>
>>81806809
>A lot of people are apparently fine with the ending.
A lot of people have shit taste and/or just wanted it to end.
>>
>>81807572
I accept the ending as LE killed everyone and drew smut with his immortal Manga powers to celebrate.
>>
File: Caliborn's canon bulge.png (127KB, 754x473px) Image search: [Google]
Caliborn's canon bulge.png
127KB, 754x473px
:o
>>
>>81807664
i let go a year ago. this is just the flavorless topping to a melted bowl of ice cream
>>
>>81807539
But Hussie didn't need to write himself into that corner, if he had not done the Aranea plot, he could have just used (Vriska) to use the juju like she had always planned to. Better, without her around on the meteor, Hussie could have written the characters actually getting over how broken they all were by themselves instead of relying on Vriska bossing them around off screen. (Vriska) could have also grown out of her regression if he wanted to. Hussie wrote in a fucking circle solely to deprive us of character development, some of the worst writing ever.
>>
Did they destroy the green sun?
>>
>>81807628
>Hell, we don't even really get to see lord english come into existence
There's a flash where we literally see that exact thing happen. Or do you mean when Caliborn grows into LE?

Also, when does LE seal himself within Doc Scratch in the first place?
>>
>>81807685
Oh my god. Younger John and Jade are freaking adorable.
>>
File: lebuldge.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lebuldge.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>81807699
CANON
A
N
O
N
>>
>>81807332
There was literally no reason to bring him back after Cascade. Literally none at all.
>>
>>81807337

Act 6. Starting over with new protagonists that late in the game was never going to be anything but a failure, since we just sat around waiting for them to catch up to us. Act 6 ended up being filler, but all the filler did was introduce questions that weren't planned to be answered.

Act 6 should've started with everyone entering the new session, been half as long, and dedicated to wrapping things up for Act 7.
>>
>>81807344
Acts 3-4 > Intermission > Act 2 > Act 5 > Act 1 > Act 6 > Act 7
>>
File: Davepeta stabing Jade.gif (476KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Davepeta stabing Jade.gif
476KB, 650x650px
this thing.
>>
>>81807710
yes, Ghost Caliope sucked into the black hole. No more First Guardians in any universe now.
>>
>>81807664
If I don't let go now I never will. There's no way an epilogue can fix all the shit the comic turned into.
>>
>>81807720
>>Also, when does LE seal himself within Doc Scratch in the first place?
When Scratch was made. He was made from Lil' Cal, which had LE's soul (plus a bunch of other characters)
>>
>>81807636

No, fuck Jade, she ruined everything.

I was so glad when PM fucking decked her, bitch deserved it.
>>
BARD QUEST UPDATE
>>
File: 1365039520659.png (454KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1365039520659.png
454KB, 500x700px
>>81807666
Unbelievably shitty. If it had a face, I'd punch it.

In the face.
>>
>>81807724
If a god tier bitch dies from getting impaled by snake dick, is that Just or Heroic?
>>
http://rafe.name/niklink/homestuck-map

Somebody was postinh about the adventure map and this guy has a finished one that is better than the official map.
>>
>>81807334
I plan to ride these threads to the bitter end, anon.

>>81807337
Act 6. You can't introduce new protags that late in the game.

To be honest, though, I don't think it was past the point of no redemption until the retcon. At that point it was curtains for HS.
>>
File: 1351139977829.png (49KB, 647x445px) Image search: [Google]
1351139977829.png
49KB, 647x445px
>>81807699
Best boy right there
>>
>>81807621
I think going by some of the dialogue, twists and art, Act 5.2 is one of the best parts of the comic. Unfortunately it's really bogged down by a lot of shit happening at once and at different paces.
>>
The story got ponderous, bloated, and probably blew its load later than it should have.

much like Caliborn's murdercock >>81807724
>>
>>81807740
Isn't the green sun necessary for universes' survival?
>>
DD was my favorite.

[S] DD: Ascend more casually and the bit leading up to it were perfect.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006844
>>
>>81807685
>John's Dad and Rose's Mom are still dead
It hasn't stopped hurting.

Jane's dad is just an imposter.
>>
GUYS CHECK THE PAGE
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>81807522
WV, Karkat, Jake. Hussie sure loved building them up with prophecies but never giving them anything worthy of their build up.
>>
I'm glad the last thing we saw of Terezi was a group shot with her looking the completely wrong direction, at least.

Also DAD SURVIVING is actually the thing that caught me most off-guard.
>>
>>81807732
Man, it's fucking astounding to me that people are whining about characters like Karkat or Vriska got the short end when Jade exists

One of the original 4 kids and what was her character? How did she contribute? I'm so fucking pissed that nothing came of her becoming Karkat's sailormouth prodigy. She never had a character after Cascade.
>>
File: Clammington.png (690KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Clammington.png
690KB, 1024x768px
>>81807643
>>81807495
>>
So who's ready for another update tonight?
Right? RIGHT?
>>
>>81807795
BLUH
go fug urslef
>>
>>81807576
Upload it for us, please.
>>
The Trolls were the beginning of the end, the Alpha kids sealed the deal. I still like Act 5 though.
>>
i hope hussie at least draws the epilogue
>>
File: 1429752010239.jpg (71KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1429752010239.jpg
71KB, 894x894px
Reminder that with the evidence of breaking a centered God Tier Clock resulting in pure immortality that Spades Slick retroactively gave Vriska unadulterated eternal life after the retcon, meaning she's still out there somewhere.
>>
>>81807608
There is no lawbreaking in the new utopia. It's why there was no Terezi anywhere, she an heroed because it was too boring for her
>>
>>81807799
>tfw Dad Egbert is dead for good
Dad Crocker's okay too, I guess.
>>
>>81807635
>know what happened
>literally saw it happen, a year ago, in the claymation
>"he really needed to show some shots of the thing we already saw"

fucking why?
>>
>>81807817
Fuck up.
>>
File: cutest jade.gif (2MB, 494x338px) Image search: [Google]
cutest jade.gif
2MB, 494x338px
>>81807752
>came back
>for a few brief moments homestuck was entertaining again
Nah
>>
Squared Sprites meant nothing yet were introduced in the last stretch why?
>>
>>81807795
brb getting the gun
goodbye homestuck thread
may hussie and you all rot in hell
>>
>>81807817
>gif
You fucker it was exactly what i expected
>>
>>81807789
Did we ever find out how Grandad got stuffed or why Rose's Mom had a giant server farm?
>>
File: 1422730729283.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422730729283.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>81807757
>Mfw I just read that panel
>>
>>81807628

>I heard people suggesting that she trapped him in the juju or something, but I guess that makes sense.

It was six living gods and an army of ghosts against a depowered Lord English, they could've done anything they wanted.

>And what happens to the alpha kids then, if john isn't around to help them get home?

John is basically a living TARDIS, from their perspective he shows up ten seconds after the fight with Caliborn to pick them up.

Once LE is depowered, John's so OP that the answer to any dangling plot thread is simply "John fixed it easily".
>>
Jane is fucking HER OWN Dad
>>
File: 1301161477280.png (16KB, 150x133px) Image search: [Google]
1301161477280.png
16KB, 150x133px
>>81807732
Can anyone, anywhere, please tell me what the point of Jasperose and Davepeta were
Besides exposition about shit that wasn't important to the story at all, what, 100 pages before the end?
>>
>>81807770
>hates his eternal rival/sister, who is the avatar of annoying homestuck fangirls
>wants homestuck to fucking end already
>BTFOs thousands of literal fanfic universes by destroying dream bubbles
>is a handsome skeleton
>Homosuck is the funniest part of Act 6, possibly the comic

He is hands down the best character.
>>
>>81807779
No, it just existed in the furthest ring. A multi-universal anomaly
>>
File: 1424610215151.jpg (67KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1424610215151.jpg
67KB, 480x410px
>No update
Can't escape from it now.

It was real. This was the ending of Homestuck.
>>
File: 1460579427803.gif (3MB, 303x495px) Image search: [Google]
1460579427803.gif
3MB, 303x495px
>>81807759
Neither in Aradia's case, and Vriska's got LE immortality since Slick would have broken her clock.

>>81807699
What if we put Caliborn's canon bulge between Vriska's canon tits?
>>
>>81807753
I HAVE NEVER ACTUALLY READ BARD QUEST, IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T APPEAL TO ME
>>
File: 1459529456039.jpg (139KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1459529456039.jpg
139KB, 666x666px
>>81807685
>tfw Davejade might not be Canon
>>
File: 1438776378622.png (12KB, 550x257px) Image search: [Google]
1438776378622.png
12KB, 550x257px
>>81807721
Their interactions are underrated.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86cSAEsE9fQ

Let's take a trip into memory lane.
>>
>>81807817
FOR THE LAST
FUCKING
TIME

BREATH
IS
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

STOP THIS STUPID MEME NOW!
>>
File: YOU OK.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
YOU OK.gif
15KB, 650x450px
>>81807866
>>
File: 1317177380929.jpg (145KB, 900x912px) Image search: [Google]
1317177380929.jpg
145KB, 900x912px
>>81807759
it's an Erotic death
>>
>>81807740
>No more First Guardians in any universe now.
Well, sort of.
Remember that time flows non-linearly in the Furthest Ring. That's how bombing the Green Sun caused it to come into existence.
So the First Guardians still exist. But any existing relative to the nondefinite timeframe where the Green Sun has already been destroyed lose their powers.
>>
>>81807841
I really wanted to like Collide but just after a day, it filled me with disappointment. Christ.
>>
It could have been really emotional with John Jane and Dad running into eachother with John getting massive depression with the reminder that HIS DAD IS FUCKING DEAD AND THAT HIS GUY SHOULD BE REALLY CONFUSED AND NOT KNOW JOHN AT ALL.
>>
File: Transformation.png (7KB, 617x101px) Image search: [Google]
Transformation.png
7KB, 617x101px
>>81807780
I'm fucking pissed that he didn't get any conclusion or at least some sort of final boss.
>>
>>81805476
I thought Collide made a great ending and the last update was a nice epilogue, and I don't know why the fuck he needs to make another one.
>>
>>81807841

It was entertaining trying to see her get PM and Bec Noir to get along, then see her get the shit punched out of her because that shit doesn't fucking fly.
>>
>>81807576

You can keep the notifier a little longer, assuming the epilogue will actually be on the website and not... part of Hiveswap or something.
>>
>>81807842
So they could do something clever involving their knowledge of all timelines, understanding of the fundamental nature of Skaia, and server player console hacks to ... explain why characters don't really have arcs and have an excuse for an Undertale reference.
>>
>>81807720

>Or do you mean when Caliborn grows into LE?

Yes

Scratch implied he's turned into LE many many many times. But we never saw the point at which caliborn actually became LE other than stupid puppets
>>
>>81807852
Rose's mom worked for Skaianet

she presumably knew everything leading up to Rose's entrance
>>
>>81807915
He knows him because John is the child version of his fucking dad.
>>
File: wow.png (194KB, 532x899px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
194KB, 532x899px
one year boys
>>
File: 88888888.jpg (104KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
88888888.jpg
104KB, 888x888px
>>81807824
>>
>>81807894
>not the kind that people on the internet like to have sex with in their imagination
i'm doing it RIGHT NOW and neither of them can stop me
>>
File: PLEASEHELPME.png (309KB, 841x1058px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASEHELPME.png
309KB, 841x1058px
>>81807897
BREATH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FREEDOM YOU FUCKING IDIOT

STOP BEING RETARDED
>>
>>81807885
Bard Quest is the only thing my brother liked on MSPA. He hates everything else. It baffles me.
>>
>>81807831
In retrospect, the claymation was a really lame way to show the ultimate fate of the main heroes. At the time, it seemed that that wouldn't be their fate, and they would need to escape from the Juju to win the day.

The ending would be so much better if he had just added something as simple as clip of Lord English being defeated, or dragged into the Juju against his will, or something. Seeing it from the first person perspective like that wasn't carthartic at all, on top of being a bit ambiguous.
>>
>>81807865
>JADE: like you said, a sun presiding over many universes has to be pretty cosmically important
>JADE: who knows what terrible consequences there would be if it was destroyed
Did the horrorterrors win?
>>
>>81807824
nope
Vriska tried to manipulate the clock to not die, a lucky br8k
Slick fucked her plan up, because he smashed the clock when it was in JUST. You can't fool the Sburb.
>>
>>81807824

Breaking the clock wasn't what did it, it was eating all the glowy revival shit inside so he didn't need the clock to give it to him.

Destroying Vriska's clock prevents her from reviving at all, even in a death that's not just or heroic.
>>
File: 1460521048452.jpg (154KB, 784x663px) Image search: [Google]
1460521048452.jpg
154KB, 784x663px
So... It was no joke.

Hussie went full gainax on homestuck and said fuck it all
>>
>>81807946
nice
>>
File: 1433671460576.png (8KB, 523x169px) Image search: [Google]
1433671460576.png
8KB, 523x169px
>>81807893
The Prospit twins both love Strider and reference his jokes all the time. Have no fear.
>>
>>81807770
>implying there was even any competition
>>
>>81807910
Talking about when she first woke up and returned
We got dialogue
Actual entertaining dialogue
>>
>>81807802
You just don't understand. Hussie's grand plan for her was to sideline her completely for four years so Jade would learn she needs to "be alone," that's her character arc. And of course she didn't even earn that, Hussie just had someone explain it to her. Then she decides to take agency and accomplishes nothing but getting punched in the face and restoring the Earth which she had the ability to do for four years already.
>>
I started reading when the gnomes and weasels were introduced in Problem Sleuth.

I then met with a handful of early homestucks team and followed along for awhile, but pause after pause happened and everyone I know including myself just couldn't be assed to remember everything and we all just kinda gave up on it. I still skimmed the new pages as they came but it was out of some strange sense of obligation after all the time spent reading it rather then a desire to see where the story was going. With the beforus trolls getting introduced it was mostly a slideshow of art at that point.

I heard it ended earlier today and watched it and let it digest a bit but nah, I still can't bring myself to care again. I wanna pretend like I'm upset at the bad ending but that would be a lie as I haven't been invested in years.

I'm glad it's over though- hopefully whatever Hussie works on next can be reigned in without going overboard once again- and hopefully he can do his own damn art
>>
File: 078533.png (4KB, 264x188px) Image search: [Google]
078533.png
4KB, 264x188px
icy cold reality
>>
Who else here would have been alright with the ending if Hussie would have at least shown LE's defeat. Cutting away like that was fucking infuriating.
>>
File: 1457311200906.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457311200906.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>81807866
>>
File: 129798546932.png (11KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
129798546932.png
11KB, 322x326px
QUICK CHECK YOUR EMAILS
IT'S HERE
>>
>>81807894
>I havent gotten the hang of the woofs yet

another Aradia mirror Jade got.
>>
>>81807862

Fucking ruined Davesprite. RIP.
>>
>>81807831
Because it may not have even happened? Because "muh ambiguity that maybe makes sense if you read it a certain way" is a bullshit ending?Because "the kids retconned back from the new universe after an unspecified time, maybe" is fucking contrived, if that even is what happened? Or do you really think that this literal fanfiction is ironclad? How up your own ass do you have to be to think that two frames of animation that actually explain what the fuck happened would detract from the ending in any way?
>>
>>81807842
They were the end of rose and daves arcs
>>
>>81807720
>Also, when does LE seal himself within Doc Scratch in the first place?
When Caliborn and Arquius got sent in Lil' Cal, their souls merged.
When Lil' Cal was used to make Scratch, Scratch got Autoresponder's intelligence and cunning, and had Caliborn inside of him. When Caliborn eventually came out, he was a ripped, mutant freak like Equius.
>>
>The person drawing the God Tier anons has no ask page
I need to tell them they got the trigger backwards, it's a federal fucking issue
>>
>>81807947
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
File: Hug (Jadesprite and Jade).gif (21KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hug (Jadesprite and Jade).gif
21KB, 650x450px
>>81807976
>>
>>81807897
Breath is flow. it is unadulterated whimsy.
>>
>>81807970
Used to be that Dave was a funny and entertaining guy. It's a shame what happened to him.
>>
>>81807878

>Neither in Aradia's case, and Vriska's got LE immortality since Slick would have broken her clock.

The clocks GRANT immortality. Caliborn broke his clock so he could drink all the immortality juice inside.

Vriska is a god tier, but she can no longer revive.
>>
>>81807949
Not even PS? Not even fucking Jailbreak? What an odd fellow.
>>
>>81807958
>Slick fucked her plan up, because he smashed the clock when it was in JUST.

Yes, and after the retcon Slick would have smashed her clock anyway when she wasn't dying so it would have been in the middle. Slick hated clocks, he would never let Scratch's clock go to waste.
>>
>>81807942
One year till he slaps something together that only makes matters worse? Great, can't wait.
>>
>>81807923
Why do you think these things?
>>
File: tumblr_m79vygZfX11r5sxm9.gif (24KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m79vygZfX11r5sxm9.gif
24KB, 500x346px
I just got can town residents are from the alpha session but how did they get exiled on alpha Earth? There was no exile stations at all.
>>
Ok niggers, every thread until you like it. Claim your classpect.

Page of Rage reporting.
>>
>>81807948
NO, IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH FREEDOM.
FUCK
YOU
>>
File: tumblr_mdq0fdc8eD1qh5bxi.png (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdq0fdc8eD1qh5bxi.png
38KB, 500x500px
>>81807897
>>
File: 1619-225-20111130222531.jpg (36KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1619-225-20111130222531.jpg
36KB, 225x225px
i know

i know i've let you down

i've been a fool to myself

i though that i could live for no one else
>>
>>81808015
Jade used to be so damn CUTE
well she still is, but in a less childlike way now
>>
File: 1414024404062.gif (317KB, 333x237px) Image search: [Google]
1414024404062.gif
317KB, 333x237px
>>81807988
YOOO
>>
>>81807862
So that I can't even feel confident saying that Nepeta and Jasper were consistently good characters.
>>
>>81807920

He's probably gonna show up in the epilogue along with Jack and CD.

Oh man, imagine a revived Midnight Crew in the new universe with those three and Ms. Paint

This must happen
>>
>>81808024
How do we know Vriska didn't get a glowy juice enema through time and space when the glowy juice was freed from its confines?
>>
File: tumblr_o5k24ivHpp1sdbhamo2_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k24ivHpp1sdbhamo2_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>81807864
>who is the avatar of annoying homestuck fangirls
Nah

>BTFOs thousands of literal fanfic universes by destroying dream bubbles
>wants homestuck to fucking end already
>is a handsome skeleton
Yea

>>81807970
SS, DD, HB, AR, Scratch, and Crowbar are good competitors.
>>
>>81807664
I'm getting there, anon. I'm getting there...

>>81807802
Who got the shorter end of the stick, Jade or Jane?
>>
It's done, folks. It's been fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGbVlq0Fgvk
>>
>>81808039
Page of Space, chu.
>>
>>81808035
DOES THE HUSS HAVE ONE LAST PSYCHE IN HIM
>>
>>81807859

>a depowered Lord English

He lost his first guardian powers. He was still the most powerful sburb player to ever exist, mixed with ultimate muscles and ultimate brains and a clown. Fuck, he's a Lord of Time right? Why didn't he just go back in time the instant he realized the green sun was gone and work on a way to bring it back?

>John is basically a living TARDIS, Once LE is depowered, John's so OP that the answer to any dangling plot thread is simply "John fixed it easily".

That's stupid, and a bad ending
>>
>>81807995
>Jade and Aradia parallels
>both most breedable characters in Homestuck
Coincidence?
>>
>>81808039
Knight of Void, feeling pretty empty, ect. ect.
>>
>>81808026
I got him to read Jailbreak but he didn't like how the characters were constantly peeing on each other.
>>
Time for Tarotaspects!

Breath-Fool
Time-Death(or World if you're some sort of gross tranny memer)
Space-Empress
Light-Sun
Void-Moon
Life-Priestess
Heart-Lovers
Hope-Star
Blood-Hanged Man
Rage-Devil
Doom-Tower/Hierophant
Mind-Hermit
>>
>>81808028
Hussie is a hack mane. What, did you expect him to have continuity?
>>
File: ThiefOfTime.png (5KB, 338x554px) Image search: [Google]
ThiefOfTime.png
5KB, 338x554px
>>81808039
Look, I'm Homestuck!
>>
>>81808039
Mage of Doom.

Fuck you its not being edgy
>>
>>81808039
Rogue of Space here!
>>
>>81807862
>Davepeta
to lazily finish Davesprite's character arc, him coming to terms with himself was always suppose to be something he was suppose to overcome, but instead of coming over anything he got fused with a cat
Jasperose, to be the one to help fix everything but she fucked up
>>
>>81808071
Same anon, but Jane for sure. Jade was at least interesting at one point, Jane never got nary a scrap thrown to her. John got to hug HER dad, for fuck's sakes.
>>
>>81808051
>those boobs when she breathed during Act 7

Fucking hot
>>
>>81807852

This shows up in concept art for the game. It'll be explained there.
>>
>>81808039
Thief of Hope.
>no WLF Hope hoodies
Not feeling too much hope rn.
>>
>>81808064
After a while I was so much more invested in the Midnight Crew than the main characters.
>>
>>81808028
It wasn't just her clock, it was shared between all the trolls, I think.
>>
File: jap slap.jpg (1MB, 1342x1940px) Image search: [Google]
jap slap.jpg
1MB, 1342x1940px
>>
What was/is your OTP, /hst/?

Mine is Rose x Vriska.
>>
>>81808039
knight of heart
so basically I'm just a dick to people is that it
>>
>>81808038
I think condy brought some from prospit/derse to replace humans after she killed them all. Some might have survived as there was no reconning in their game.
>>
>>81808115
Isn't that like mario getting the star?
>>
>>81808039
knight of hope
and i sure hope that hussie's making something after this even if what he just did to us was so painful
>>
File: undeniable proof of JohnDave.png (6KB, 544x147px) Image search: [Google]
undeniable proof of JohnDave.png
6KB, 544x147px
>>
>>81808100
>Time-Death
Magician is fine, Death doesnt mean literal death in Tarot

The Magician is ALL about being shit on
>>
>>81808070
>Nah
Caliborn was the Pre-Act 5 fanbase, Calliope was the Post-Act 5 fanbase. The gender distributions in those two groups are not equal.
>>
So did John retcon the Caliborn-telegank away by just not doing anything, and that retcon suddenly 'unfilled' the Sburb house symbol cross-temporally, allowing it to suck in Lord English after his green sun glow went away?
>>
File: tumblr_o4rt2tGWgJ1tim8cfo1_1280.gif (90KB, 1099x929px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rt2tGWgJ1tim8cfo1_1280.gif
90KB, 1099x929px
>>81808064
I won't accept it, it's not a real Midnight Crew without Slick.
>>
>>81807512
I think it's more that Hussie doesn't really know how to write good dialogue between characters who aren't snarky towards each other. In the early acts the kids are snarky towards each other and it's great. I remember reading on the forumspring way back that the whole reason the trolls were introduced in the first place was because the kids needed to talk to characters they weren't friends with, so there could be antagonistic banter. Because that's often funny.

By the end of act six everyone is acting like the people they're talking to are made of fucking glass. There's no clever retorts or funny jabs or anything. They don't act like friends normally do.

For Rose and Kanaya this problem came early on because they were dating and had to be nice towards each other. After they started dating they pretty much always shared screentime with each other too. It's bad for a character to be defined by their relationship, rather than the relationship being defined by the characters. This was also the biggest problem with Davekat, I think.
>>
File: 06025.gif (12KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06025.gif
12KB, 650x450px
Asked in last thread but any webms of act 7?
>>
>>81808129
steal some then what kind of thief are you
>>
>>81808151
DadxMom
>>
>>81808041
BREATH HAS AS MUCH TO DO WITH FREEDOM AS CARS HAVE TO DO WITH FLYING.

NOTHING AT ALL
>>
>>81808151
Jadekat and Karezi
>>
Rose's character arc literally got swallowed up by her being a lesbian. Hussie literally had Rose being gay take over her entire story. Don't give me that crap about Rose's arc being that she needed to let herself be loved, that was always a part of her character, but her original arc also included her distrust for authority and rebelling against fate, the ultimate obstacle in her need for self-determination. So in the end John breaks free of all constraints of fate while she hangs out with her girlfriend.
>>
>>81808151
Rose x Dave
>>
>>81808151
Karkat/Terezi. I know, give me all the shit you want, but it was the only thing I casually shipped.

Oh well.
>>
>>81808100
What's the best quiz for finding out what classpect you are. The one's I've found are complete garbage.

They're all garbage aren't they?
>>
>>81808158
yes, hussie cared more about deadlines than making a good story
>>
File: Lord English laughing.gif (35KB, 939x623px) Image search: [Google]
Lord English laughing.gif
35KB, 939x623px
>>81808146
Then Aradia gets to be super immortal too and Lord English can destroy both of them with his dick without worry.
>>
>>81808089
Fair enough, but I can't believe he has that little patience. I mean, they didn't pee THAT much. I think
>>
File: 1437555249329.png (103KB, 590x374px) Image search: [Google]
1437555249329.png
103KB, 590x374px
>>81808162
John and Dave weren't written as gay. This is just a joke.
>>
>>81808178
We're all too depressed to bother
>>
>>81808123
>they're only going to get bigger as she has kids
>>
File: 1460600201623.png (1MB, 1920x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1460600201623.png
1MB, 1920x1029px
>>81807958
>>81807961
Slick's crowbar interference in Vriska's death resulted in her clock getting stuck on Just and ending her life. Her death was of an ambiguous nature and it is unclear if she was truly worth dying.

After the retcon, her death wasn't being put on trial as she was never stabbed by Terezi so the clock remains unaligned, in the center. But it's still certain that Slick had smashed the clock as he did before at the moment. And as it happened to Caliborn, Vriska very likely inherited true immortality.
>>
>we will never have any adventures with the Midnight Crew outside of the intermission
>>
>>81808202
yes, just literally pick what classpect you want
>>
>>81808086

>Fuck, he's a Lord of Time right? Why didn't he just go back in time the instant he realized the green sun was gone and work on a way to bring it back?

Can't Time Travel in the furthest ring.

>That's stupid, and a bad ending

No argument there
>>
>>81808151
Vriska x me
>>
>>81808170
Doesn't make her annoying. Annoying fans are the Nepetas/Meulins/Kankris. Calliope's just the sweeties.
>>
>>81808001
But people don't have arcs, that completely justifies why Rose's arc is so extremely shitty as pointed out by Hussie.
>>
>>81808100
>Heart-Lovers
>branching selves
>branching paths
This works weirdly well.
>>
File: tumblr_mk8lconT8Y1rhret0o1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk8lconT8Y1rhret0o1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x667px
>>81808151
Daverose til I die.
>>
>>81808158
Yes. Yes it is.

So was the whole retcon thing. It ensured that Rose would never have to deal with her alcoholism, Terezi would never have to deal with her guilt, etc etc etc.

Mario got the star.
>>
Who was the most handsome felt member?
>>
File: eggbert.jpg (65KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
eggbert.jpg
65KB, 540x405px
>>
File: homestuck nicknames.png (23KB, 650x393px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck nicknames.png
23KB, 650x393px
>>
>>81808222
>The epilogue is probably just going to be Hussie wanking off Vriska's character more as she enjoys true immortality
Damn it I like Vriska but FINISH THE STORY
>>
>>81807506
This is the gist of it, but there's a few things you're missing. Firstly, LE/Caliborn (ambiguous which) will kill Terezi. If her absence in the future visions of Act 7 isn't misdirection, this would seem to have to happen almost immediately after the final shot of Act (john about to open door).

IMO we're seeing Circumstantial Simultaneity once again, here, this time centering on 'denied the Ultimate Reward by the unpredictable appearance of an unstoppable demon'.
>>
>>81808129
Ay my classpect. Hope hoodie is the only hoodie I want. I know your fucking plight.
>>
>>81808219
>Dave will end up with a hot dog milf
>you never will
>>
>>81808039
Bard of Blood
Teamwork is a miraculous thing
>>
>>81808186
>>
>>81808257
Crowbar, obviously
>>
>>81808190
Man, what character didn't Hussie drop the ball on for their character arc?
>>
File: 1352745428392.png (109KB, 292x479px) Image search: [Google]
1352745428392.png
109KB, 292x479px
>>81808237
Say what, beeyatch?
>>
File: 03414.gif (163KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03414.gif
163KB, 650x450px
>>81808186
>>
>>81808151

Meenah x Karkat forever.
>>
>>81808257
Part 2 when?
>>
>>81808237
Oh, the comic doesn't find her annoying except in a cute way, but the people in real life she refers to sure are annoying as fuck. And they'd say the same about us, so there's no use dancing around it.
>>
>>81808266
>Dadryl
>Jadine
Are these even names?
>>
>>81808190
Rose should have died in Cascade. Would it have even changed anything in the story at this point, apart from her not appearing in Universe C?
>>
File: ps000014_3.gif (107KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps000014_3.gif
107KB, 650x450px
>>81808225
>he doesn't know
>>
>>81808151
Dave/Jade
Just cuck my luck chuck.
>>
>>81808039

Watching everything going on at the moment makes me the Seer of Rage, I'm pretty sure.
>>
File: tumblr_mrx6ecqhLy1qcmj75o2_400.png (5KB, 338x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrx6ecqhLy1qcmj75o2_400.png
5KB, 338x554px
>>81808039
Knight of Mind reporting in!
>>
>>81808216
what is a retcon? Dave is gay, it's in his genes

>Dirk:homo for Jake
>Roxy:homo for Jane
>Rose:homo for Kanaya

Strilondes are all about samesies and Dave has a cherryboy of his own already
>>
>>81808308
But you won?
>>
File: 1306544211857.gif (44KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1306544211857.gif
44KB, 650x450px
>>81808280
>WV is the one behind the wheel, telling John where to go
>>
File: 1431044124275.png (43KB, 554x519px) Image search: [Google]
1431044124275.png
43KB, 554x519px
>>81808216
Not originally, at least.
>>
>>81808100
What about Classes?
>>
>>81808298
only on tumblr
>>
>>81807561
Wait for Act 8
>>
>>81808222
>Homestuck 2
>KILL VRISKA FUCKING SERKET
>>
File: fantroll.gif (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
fantroll.gif
69KB, 540x540px
Remember this
>>
>>81808176
If you can't write good dialogue for the character interactions in that pairing, then it's a shitty pairing and shouldn't be done in tge first place. It just drags down both characters.
>>
Dubs and we get an update on Friday
>>
File: Vriska12.png (29KB, 616x425px) Image search: [Google]
Vriska12.png
29KB, 616x425px
>>81808257
Ok, how the FUCK did we not get a Smokey Bear edit of Matchsticks saying "Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires"?
>>
>>81808039
Knight of Time
I wish i could go back
>>
I had stopped reading a long time ago i want to know how it all went after i stopped but i don't want to read it again
>>
File: 1459275209581.jpg (80KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1459275209581.jpg
80KB, 459x497px
>>81808151
No matter how hard I try to move on, I always come back to Daverezi.
>>
>>81808151
All of the eight kids together, für immer.
>>
>>81808306
Didn't the guy who made the Midnight Crew and paid Hussie to make his OCs characters in PS go on to make a batty Felt fan adventure that was full of stupid ideas like the Midnight Crew having a mystery leader like LE or something
>>
>>81808333
That panel contains $20,000
>>
>>81808222

Caliborn didn't just smash the clock, he absorbed the glowy power within it, meaning he has the power to bring *himself* back to life.

All other god tiers rely on a clock to decide if it's feeling generous, and Vriska's is broken.
>>
>>81808086

Can't time travel in the Furthest Ring bro.

And can't teleport in his coat with the sun gone.

He's completely trapped right where he is, THAT's the point of destroying the Green Sun. He's still deadly and immortal but contained, same as why Jack English wasn't such a huge threat.
>>
ACT 8 WILL BE ABOUT VIRSKA
IT HAS TO HAPPEN
>>
File: hu$$ie.gif (307KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
hu$$ie.gif
307KB, 650x650px
>>81808333
>>
>>81808333
No, but their parents bank accounts will.
>>
>>81808333
bet they feel silly giving their money to hussie
>>
File: shiggy.webm (745KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.webm
745KB, 1280x720px
>>81808178
>>
>>81808039
Prince of DOOM
>>
>>81808305
Wasn't that when Rose and Dave became godtier? Nigga, I memorized Cascade.
>>
>>81808280
>>81808288
FUCK YOU MAGIC IS FUCKING CHEATING
>>
>>81808178
Caliborn from about 5:11 to 5:20
>>
>>81808222
Those tabs anon. Are you trying to figure out how many dogkids Jade will have?
>>
>>81808387
those poor fuckers
they donated so much to the dude who did so much for them and then they got act 7
>>
>>81808286
people don't have arcs though so its okay :>)
>>
>>81808372
I think I remember that, yeah.
>>
>>81808151
Jade x Dave
John x Rose
Eridan x Sollux as kismesises
>>
File: 1437929014947.png (4KB, 550x111px) Image search: [Google]
1437929014947.png
4KB, 550x111px
>>81808162
I miss Rose sort of vacantly and slightly warmheartedly acknowledging the boys being silly. A subtle bit of Homestuck that went away pretty early.
>>
>>81808327

classes aren't as elemental/primal forces, and they're shaped by the aspect they control
>>
>>81808344
Only who can prevent forest fires?
>>
>>81808323
THE WHEEL DOES NOTHING
THE CAR IS NOT USING ITS WHEELS
>>
Why did Hussie invest so much time to humanizing Caliborn and fleshing out his personality and giving him a complete character arc, one much, much more fulfilling than any of the main characters got by the way, only to have his character swallowed up by the non-entity that is Lord English. Fans speculated it was to give us some investment into the main villain of the story but they are two different people. Caliborn ended up being a more realized character than most of the main cast.
>>
File: John kill a gay.png (99KB, 649x878px) Image search: [Google]
John kill a gay.png
99KB, 649x878px
Who's gonna upload those folders? Everything you've got to remember hsg by, whether its porn, comics, memes or art, you should post it!
Alternatively, post your favorite art.
>>
>>81808324
I think it was Openbound was when Hussie decided to begin Davekat. At the time I just assumed it was shipteasing because it didn't fit in with what we saw before. Fuck that was such a shitty way to resolve Karezi.
>>
>>81808324
>and dave still ended up straight
>>
File: jade.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jade.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>81808123
she was panting like she was aroused or something

to be honest I'm really glad Jade got a lot of fanservice in Collide and Act 7, even though I always felt like she was a secondary character
>>
>>81808390
Not the army guy at least, he just wanted to give back to Hussie.
>>
>>81808419
YOU
>>
File: 1460326145618.jpg (16KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1460326145618.jpg
16KB, 250x238px
>>81808266
>jadine
>dadryl
>>
>>81808266
What if trolls do it too? Karkatello and Nepetariana my ship.
>>
File: vriska_final.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
vriska_final.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>81808178
>>
>>81808257

Motherfucking Crowbar

Crowbar x Snowman

Or Crowbar x Diamonds Droog
>>
>>81808389
wasn't the one dude a marine who just used one of his paychecks
>>
>>81808414
Rose accidentally destroying John's bathroom remains one of my favorite moments of the comic.
>>
File: 1354313315346.jpg (510KB, 883x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1354313315346.jpg
510KB, 883x1398px
>>81808387
>>81808333
Best girl in all of Homestuck.
>>
File: 1420652321669.gif (399KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1420652321669.gif
399KB, 650x450px
>>81808406
fug you
kill me
>>
File: 1402312397183.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1402312397183.gif
1MB, 290x189px
Oh god, Act 8 was planned all this time.

>Vriska's last exchange with Terezi was her promising she'd return
>Terezi is absent from the ending, meaning she was meant to be dealt with later
>Act 8 for obvious Vriska joke

GODDAMNIT
>>
>>81808419
You.
>>
File: summerstuck.jpg (663KB, 779x806px) Image search: [Google]
summerstuck.jpg
663KB, 779x806px
I can't let go, /hst/. As much as it's burned me, I love this stupid goddamn comic and these stupid goddamn space teens too much. It....it's all gonna be okay, right?

>>81808414
Rose's playful dryness was what made me fall in love with her in the first place.
>>
>>81808385

He can still fly

Also, do we even know if the green sun is the primary source of his destructive powers? His mouth blast shit isn't green, like Bec's and Jack's, it's rainbow.
>>
>>81808286

Equius died as he lived, a racist creepy tool.

All the trolls who died in Murderstuck were consumed by their fatal flaws (Feferi's over-reliance on her boyfriends, Nepeta's frivolousness, Eridan's being a total fucking tool, Equius'.....everything about him, and Vriska's need to the most important, so their deaths worked as the end to their arcs.
>>
>>81808462
>>81808490

You answered "you", referring to me.
The correct answer is "you".
>>
File: varys.webm (668KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
varys.webm
668KB, 1280x720px
>>81808178
>>
>>
>>81808266
Reminder that Hussie declared Solluxander canon
>>
>>81808306
>MK gains Slick's face

does that mean a non-scofflaw Slick would have a face like Mobster Kingpin?

Is Slick just a shadow version of Problem Sleuth?
>>
>>81808377
That's a very reasonable assumption but it's still not coherently expanded upon, but still very much likely. Still, there's a very well the possibility the Vriska train hasn't stopped.
>>
File: THANKS FOR PLAYING.png (649KB, 1276x616px) Image search: [Google]
THANKS FOR PLAYING.png
649KB, 1276x616px
>>81808151
I got into the comic knowing it was canon and looked forward to their interactions the most

It will always be dear to me and I want to cry myself to sleep looking at this picture
>>
>>81808467
Well we know for sure that Sollux is really Solluxander so you might just be on to something there.
>>
>>81808504
Take responsibility, anon.
>>
>>81808491
>Rose will never playfully wear a magnetic M mustache when she is absolutely sure nobody is watching her
I don't even recognize her anymore.
>>
>>81808471
That's wonderful, thank you.
>>
>>81808328
Vriska coming back and magically fixing things was fucking stupid. One of the most important parts of her character was that she was a parody Mary Sue who couldn't accept being out of the spotlight, but then it become necessary for her to take over the plot and everything ended up going according to her plans.
>>
File: 1457399843056.png (450KB, 1055x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457399843056.png
450KB, 1055x720px
>>81808225
>yfw Hussie's next MSPA is Midnight Creew
>yfw it goes up to Act 1025
>>
>>81808372

Yes and it's ambiguously canon. An item from that fan story has showed up twice in Homestuck.
>>
>>81806089
Fuck the Mods
>>
>>81808471
Those fucking honkers
>>
Well guess it's timeto re-watch Cascade and just die.

Also that piano part during the snowman x slick part was the fucking best.
>>
>>81808331
It's more likely for Moffat to wrap up everything neatly in Doctor Who Season 10 then it is for Hussie.
>>
File: Smokey3.jpg (40KB, 450x660px) Image search: [Google]
Smokey3.jpg
40KB, 450x660px
>>81808504
Forest fires is serious business anon. Don't make me maul you.
>>
>>81807506
Why would they bother after they made the new universe? They won already, they don't need to confront him.
>>
>>81808500
I strongly disagree with the Fef one.
>>
File: 1460520952269.png (296KB, 343x519px) Image search: [Google]
1460520952269.png
296KB, 343x519px
this is canon
>>
>>81808550
It's not really canon. Quarters had a completely different power.
>>
>>81808471
VRISKA
HAS
8IG
TITTIES
>>
File: kids no girls allowed.png (580KB, 934x736px) Image search: [Google]
kids no girls allowed.png
580KB, 934x736px
>>81808535
It hurts, man. It all hurts so badly. It all keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
>>
>>81808500
Too bad Hussie fucked up Vriska's arc by making her ghost relevant to the story.
Ghosts shouldn't be capable of ambition or change.
>>
File: caliborn.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
caliborn.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>81808399
any other requests
>>
>>81808510
>>81808533
oh god, when did this happen? another ipgd-esque joke or what?
>>
File: homestuck.png (2MB, 2108x1644px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck.png
2MB, 2108x1644px
>>
>>81808474
No clue, but if that's the case then it's even worse.
>>
>>81808579
no they didnt, English was still alive and they knew they needed to kill him to save other universes.
>>
I haven't seen the sand worm at all in a few weeks, does it just get instabanned?
>>
File: jade's huge bones.jpg (508KB, 1280x1753px) Image search: [Google]
jade's huge bones.jpg
508KB, 1280x1753px
>>81808447
That's some serious boobage for Homestuck
>>
File: 1459739073128.png (18KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459739073128.png
18KB, 600x300px
>>81808472
>Crowbar x Snowman
never ever
Snowman hates frogs. The Felt are all deformed Kermit puppets. She'd never touch him

>Or Crowbar x Diamonds Droog
Oh I like you
>>
File: gto3_1280.png (718KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
gto3_1280.png
718KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>81808538
>felt mansion raid happens
>the adventure continues from spades' point of view up until his death in collide
>then continues with the new universe's MC, because what good's a world without organized crime?
>>
File: Vriska_cooldrawing.gif (13KB, 434x566px) Image search: [Google]
Vriska_cooldrawing.gif
13KB, 434x566px
>>81808386
>>81808479
>>81807942

ACT 8
YEAR 8
8 BALL EYES
4+1+3 = 8
1+0+2+5=8

HAPPENING
>>
File: tumblr_o5khu4ZdWg1tcxgjfo1_500.png (273KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5khu4ZdWg1tcxgjfo1_500.png
273KB, 500x425px
>>81808581
Nice crop
>>
>>81808590
Caliope conducting
>>
>>81808386

Fuck Vriska, worst character ever.

Had to make fucking retcon powers to bring that piece of shit back. She ruined fucking everything.

Worst part is she's my patron troll. Fuck.
>>
>>81808637
Fuck
>>
shit
lets be
SAnta
>>
>>81808594
Back on the Formspring ages ago.
>>
>>81808590
Aradia, I guess
>>
>>81808594
On his tumblr, when he was answering fan questions, someone asked "Are the names short for anything? Like David for Dave, Roxanne for Roxy, or 'Solluxander' for Sollux?"

And Hussie said their full names are exactly as presented in the comic (meaning no middle names either), except for Solluxander, which he declared canon on the spot
>>
>>81808151
I never really got into shipping, it seemed like a waste of time
If you're twisting my arm here?

Karkat x Meenah
>>
File: 1460444415459.jpg (85KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460444415459.jpg
85KB, 1136x640px
>>81808632
>2017

4/13/17
>4+1+3 = 8
>1+7=8
>>
>>81808356
You mean the sweet relationship where a murderer decided she liked the smell of a boy's blood and used time travel to trick him into trusting her above his closest friends?

Daverezi was fucked up and its a waste of potential that Terezi going right back to doing scourge sisters shit never went anywhere.
>>
File: 1358576743596.png (12KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1358576743596.png
12KB, 640x425px
>>81808581
He's totally scoping that bipches choice rack.
>>
File: 1443345446696.gif (768KB, 1280x1828px) Image search: [Google]
1443345446696.gif
768KB, 1280x1828px
>>81808535
To be honest, her character probably got shafted the least out of the original kids. She's a bit less silly but she still goofs.

Dave's mopey and instead of his random tangents of non-sequitur bullshit he just goes "HOTMOM".

John is literally a walking plot device.

I forgot the other kid, but I can't imagine they're all that important.
>>
>>81808632
>>81807942
I want to believe. This is some Kojima-tier confusing letdown nonsense.
>>
>>81808628
She ditched everyone to watch the black hole eat everything. Aradia got what she wanted.
>>
>>81808537
What makes it worse is that (Vriska) was in the perfect place for that development to happen. Hussie just needed her to get a reality check and accept that she doesn't need the glory but still go through with her plan anyways. That way she could have developed and saved the day at the same time. Instead a Vriska that never learned any lesson on humility vindicated everything she ever thought about herself. Literally everything she planned after the retcon turned out correct.
>>
>>81808644
Well... You can choose Aranea instead.
>>
>>81808628
Porn that looks like this when
>>
>>81808413

>Eridan x Sollux as kismesises

I like you. Wish there was more of this.
>>
>>81807942
I'm not fucking waiting ANOTHER YEAR FOR THIS SHITTY FUCKING TWIST FUCK YOU HUSSIE
>>
>>81808669
ACT 8 confirm
>>
File: 1234567890.png (132KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1234567890.png
132KB, 318x318px
>>81808637
>>
File: 8ueno.gif (72KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
8ueno.gif
72KB, 500x472px
>>81808632
MORE VRISKA!!
>>
File: 1334688552524.png (12KB, 446x412px) Image search: [Google]
1334688552524.png
12KB, 446x412px
>>81808491
SoL continuation when. I need it. SO FUCKING BAD. EVERY TIME A SERIES ENDS. THIS HEARTWARMING FANART OF THEM LIVING THEIR LIVES TEASES ME TO NO END. WHY DID PARADOX SPACE HAVE TO BE GARBAGE.
>>
File: 1434676892320.png (34KB, 663x513px) Image search: [Google]
1434676892320.png
34KB, 663x513px
>>81808632
>>81808669
>>81808222
no god no PLEASE NO GOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>81808590
How about Caliborn beating the clock with the crowbar?

>>81808627
Informally canon because of Hussie friend favors. Ironically, the one who ships it was the popularizer of the frog idea.
>>
>>81808637
Out of all the issues with the ending this bothers me the most.
>>
How would you make Hussie suffer for what he's done?
>>
File: 8^U.png (222KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
8^U.png
222KB, 953x831px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4wptBuM6zs
This is the way it ends. Not with a bang but a kickstarter.
>>
>>81808491
its okay now she's a bland lesbian who just hangs out with her girlfriend and didn't get to do any of the cool shit laid out for her in the comic.
>>
>>81808632
>>81808669
NIGGERS
>>
>>81808637
John and Calliope never interacted much but their personalities don't clash, they could work out an arrangement to share Roxy.
>>
The final shot of the last page of homestuck is caliborn achieving True God status and John grabbing the door knob, something Hussie himself was the point at which things would go to shit

And yet apparently, the ending is really it, the actual end.
>>
File: 1359081029614.png (13KB, 650x449px) Image search: [Google]
1359081029614.png
13KB, 650x449px
>>81808385
You can still time travel in the Furthest Ring, there's just no guarantee that you'll stay in the same place. Same concept as accidentally time traveling by moving in space. A Lord of Time, especially with mastery of the Clockwork Majyyks and the Ring of Void, should be able to time travel in exactly the right ways to navigate it.

>>81808590
Wonderful, thanks man
>>
>>81808504
I'm laughing way too hard at this.
>>
>>81808257
>So I can put it out, see?
>Holds up the extinguisher
>That proud look on his face
God, matchsticks is adorable.
Why didnt we get an adventure about these guys again?
>>
>>81808628
Even if we have no clue what happens to her, at least I got to see my favorite gal one last time.
>>
>>81808537
This is the real reason no one can accept Act 7. Not just that everything went perfectly according to plan (which is bad enough), but that it was specifically Vriskas plan.

And it's not even actually like that, either, because actually WE DON'T KNOW if things did go according to plan or not, or how they went at all, with regard to Lord English, the only threat which actually mattered at all. Shit's fucked. FUCK FUCKING FUCK.

He skipped the climax altogether. We get to see that there's a happy ending. We get pretty strong indication that it is NOT a direct path from John reaching for the door (Circumstantial Simultaneity to Karkat reaching for door, Terezis forepromised death, everything about Vriska and (Vriska) SCREAMING for resolution, etc., ALL OF THE LOOSE ENDS, ALL OF THEM), basically the story for sure went off the rails again and that final shot of Act 7, of John reaching for the door, was the opening to the true Final Boss Fight of Homestuck.

But Hussie skipped it. FUCK.
>>
I need to let go, but I can't. I feel so empty. What do I do?
>>
File: 1460402363107.jpg (31KB, 403x346px) Image search: [Google]
1460402363107.jpg
31KB, 403x346px
>we thought we could pay the price of Davekat in order to get Johnroxy
>we instead got Davejade, paid for with Calliroxy
>>
>>81808471
>sburb turns red
>kids can go home now
>Vriska activates suburb
>it's white
>kids turns white

So Vriska basically fucked over the kids, right?
>>
>>81808039
Muse of space or sylph of space Since Thats i get in the tests, someone have the super complicated or complex test that told you, your aspect and the other showed your class?
>>
File: summerstuck round 2.png (1000KB, 860x679px) Image search: [Google]
summerstuck round 2.png
1000KB, 860x679px
>>81808679
>Dave's mopey and instead of his random tangents of non-sequitur bullshit he just goes "HOTMOM".
Dave sort of got his shit together when he was fighting with Dirk, though. Being willing to chop off Dirk's head to win was, in a lot of ways, a culmination of Dave's arc. He finally stopped being a pussy and became the hero he needed to be, even if he didn't want to.

>>81808705
Is that art from a fic? I never actually knew. Domestic fics were always the best ones.
>>
File: haruhi[1].gif (33KB, 231x390px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi[1].gif
33KB, 231x390px
>>81808471

I've always said Vriska reminds me of Haruhi. Now she finally looks the part.
>>
>>81808693
not him but yeah its a good black ship. As long as its not a hate fuck ship. Eridan and Sollux dont make for good gay sex
>>
>>81808637

John is a good boyfriend. He's letting his exclusively hetero humansexual girlfriend spend time with her asexual skele friend without feeling small
>>
>>81808755
watch cartoons
>>
>>81808686
>a Vriska that never learned any lesson on humility
Wrong.
She had tons of character development. She's very obviously different from Act 5 Vriska, who was more of a bitch and less teamwork-oriented. Maybe she's not very humble, but she's definitely more mature. She just had all of her character development off-screen because of the retcon.
>>
File: 1436887740058.png (275KB, 844x876px) Image search: [Google]
1436887740058.png
275KB, 844x876px
>>81808673
Are you a breath player? Because you're taking some "liberties" with that interpretation, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: Vriska_taunting.png (8KB, 646x446px) Image search: [Google]
Vriska_taunting.png
8KB, 646x446px
>>81808713
IT'S
TOO
L8
>>
>>81808637
>Roxy is dating her 11 units old daughter
That sick fuck.
>>
>>
>>81808755
do drugs
>>
>>81805476
ACT 7 IS COMPLETE GARBAGE
>>
>>81808637
Callie is Roxy's bitch and Roxy is John's bitch. Therefore, Callie is also John's bitch.
>>
oh nice. there is reason over here. Reddit is in pretty bad shape concerning the future of Homestuck.
>>
>>81807942
This pesterlog came out in like 2011 or 2012, though.
>>
>>81808637

No man, John x Roxy is a thing; he's just cool with Roxy hanging with her alien friend Callie.
>>
>>81808824
i wouldn't say "complete"
it is very pretty
very pretty garbage
>>
>>81805476
It was shit. Honestly, when it stopped updating, I... really didn't care any more.
>>
>>81808715
>Informally canon

well if we're talking informally

http://hussieformspring.tumblr.com/post/30901988096/is-andrew-serious-about-all-ships-being-canon-now

but Hussies friends have some great pull. Hell Crowbar is untouched in all of Collide
>>
File: STRONG.jpg (76KB, 955x813px) Image search: [Google]
STRONG.jpg
76KB, 955x813px
Dad surviving was the biggest twist of all.

Also being literally superman and being the only one who can be punched directly in the face by Cans to NO EFFECT.

Dad delivered.
>>
File: jade steals your heart.jpg (116KB, 545x670px) Image search: [Google]
jade steals your heart.jpg
116KB, 545x670px
>>81808827
We're getting an epilogue "sometime". Makes me feel like it'll be really bad. Hussie should have worded it so it seemed less arm-twisty
>>
>>81808827
you missed yesterday morning. We just got over it quicker because we all assumed it would be shit anyway
>>
>>81808827
Oh?
>>
>>81805476
It was really great and i loved it
>>
File: calliope.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
calliope.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>81808639
>>
File: homestuck-act-4-how-do-i-live.jpg (24KB, 656x492px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck-act-4-how-do-i-live.jpg
24KB, 656x492px
>>81808632
>ACT 8 is just an 11 minute video of Vriska getting her shit beat in by lord English
>everything is still un-resolved

fuck right off mate. I`ve been hussied for the last time
>>
>>81808686
(Vriska) really seemed like a wasted opportunity. It just seems like Vriska is a genuine Mary Sue at this point.
>>
>>81808639

seconding this, I loved that part.
>>
>>81808836
Didn't you hear the Huss?
He wrote the storyboards for what we're seeing today *4 years ago*
>>
>>81808637
>people ship a small eternally prepubescent child with Roxy

LOL
>>
>>81808718
I'm so glad I don't know what it feels like to get your favorite ship B T F O in the Homestuck finale

>>81808734
100% acceptable

>>81808838
>>81808785
Desperate
>>
>>81808788
I singled out humility for a reason, whatever development she got did nothing to one of her worst flaws, her obnoxious overconfidence. Hussie "fixed" that by revealing she had the capability to be the hero and got everything right, proving she was never overconfident.
>>
>>81808039
Heir of Time here
>>
File: total blasphemous filth.png (104KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
total blasphemous filth.png
104KB, 203x300px
>>81808800
Is it any worse than Jane dating her own father? Has she no shame? That girl is fucked up.
>>
>>81808864
aw shit nigga thanks. and with a dam,n good loop.

I might be in the minority in this but i really did like the animation in act 7.
>>
>>81808753
For a comic that used to rely heavily on misdirection, it's so strange to have everything end up vaguely implied in the end. I hope the Caliborn's Masterpiece is Act 7 theory is correct, but it doesn't make much sense and seems highly unlikely at this point.
>>
File: aradia.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
aradia.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>81808659
This scene, right?
>>
>>81808590
>>81808639
yeah do Caliope conducting
>>
File: super moist.png (138KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
super moist.png
138KB, 640x400px
>>81808447
>>
>>81808627

Ummmf I fucking love this, I wish there was more.
>>
File: 1420518064154.jpg (28KB, 750x707px) Image search: [Google]
1420518064154.jpg
28KB, 750x707px
>>81808655
>>
>>81808859
Christ, this. He acts like he only considered doing an epilogue because of how poorly received the ending was. Personally, I don't see how Hussie could possibly expect to have published that """"""""""ending"""""""""" without including an epilogue. He's acting like a whiny kid who's only doing something because his mom told him to or else she'll take away his gameboy.
>>
>>81808039
prince of time reporting in
>>
>>81808315
Even though Roxy x John is canon
>>
>>81808911
Nah the animation was amazing.
What that talent was used for is another thing entirely.
>>
>>81808859
>so it seemed less arm-twisty
lol i will never understand this...he literally said he's been thinking about it for "some time", if he planned this ending 4 years ago he's been considering an epilogue exactly as long. the fandom never held a gun to his head and never forced him to do anything he didn't want to
>>
>>81808774
Has season three come out yet? Haruhi's got to be in my top three favourite anime series from what I've seen so far.
>>
File: deathdrop.gif (934KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deathdrop.gif
934KB, 500x281px
>>81808039
Heir of Hope

With pic related as my custom god tier outfit
>>
>>81808894
I took it more as showing that she's no longer overconfident. She's sure of herself because she actually is that powerful now.
I guess that's not really better writing, though.
Vriska never should have died in the first place if he was just going to bring her back, as a character at all. Character development in the dream bubbles feels wrong and it was all irrelevant anyway.
>>
Only endgame ship that matters is Predom Calliope/Caliborn
>>
File: 1416230652373.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416230652373.png
19KB, 500x500px
>>81808884
>That pic
Man, Dirk can be super fucking underrated sometimes.
>>
>>81808940
>He acts like he only considered doing an epilogue because of how poorly received the ending was

its a ruse

Terezi was left out of the ending on purpose, a last Vriska act was always planned
>>
>>81808039
Mage of Rage all day
>>
File: 1454150267577.png (52KB, 665x527px) Image search: [Google]
1454150267577.png
52KB, 665x527px
>>81808798
She's gonna be stopped by someone even worse.
>>
>>81808868
Vriska was quite possibly the worst thing to happen to this comic.
>takes up screentime for other characters
>all this bullshit to bring her back
>thought fighting Jack was a good idea
>probably the cause of cancer or something
>>
>>81808911
The animation itself is the only thing I can't really complain about. It was gorgeous, for the most part.
Everything else is another story.
>>
>>81806895
>thanks to /mu/ only listened to some of the music associated with homestuck
what the fuck
what kind of music people praised there? wich songs or albums?
>>
File: 1W4NN4G370FF.gif (58KB, 464x350px) Image search: [Google]
1W4NN4G370FF.gif
58KB, 464x350px
So what was the point of teasing Johnrezi that hard, why the fuck did you do that Huss?
>>
>>81808909
Seriously surprised she didn't immediately kill herself after being overshadowed by John.
>>
>>81808918
>those wings

You know, it's kind of BS Vriska stopped wearing her God tier duds entirely.
>>
>>81808977
THE ACT 7 RUSE

WAS A DISTRACTION
>>
>>81808960
the individual scenes were awesome and yet the culmination was disappointing. We can only hope the epilogue can make it better
>>
>>81808965
>LaGanga Estranga

you have shit tier taste in drag queens dude.
>>
>>81808975
All the kids are great

>>81808977
>surprise Act 8
Oh god please no
>>
>the epilogue is just huss and vris gettin married
>>
File: jade is a qt.png (700KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jade is a qt.png
700KB, 1200x1200px
>>81808961
Yes, that "thinking about it" is the key word. the whole "well maaaaaaybe I'll do it".
If he wanted less complaints, he'd say "Yes, there will be an epilogue!" with confidence, and not make it an edit like it was an afterthought
>>
>>81808985
>STILL doesn't know Cal was the most important character
Jesus, man.
>>
>>81808918
So much for wanting to be alive.

Actually, considering that, I guess, Aradia is just kinda watching this happen, does she get killed by the Black Hole? Does that count as a heroic/just death? If it doesn't, where would she respawn?
>>
>>81806592
Peak of the fandom.
Dude, just google sandworm photos and eridan's dick and you're there.
>>
Wait so how the fuck did gamzee end up at the fight with caliborn in the future? Cause he ended up being part of LE?
>>
>>81809036
Cal has a Gamzee inside it
>>
File: 1460591738617.jpg (1MB, 530x8967px) Image search: [Google]
1460591738617.jpg
1MB, 530x8967px
>>81808938
who would even make these cocksuck outsourced art anyway
imigrants???
>>
>>81808788
That's true, Vriska definitely seems different. I'm upset that the story validate all her actions when she's decided that she knows better than everyone else, when her character arc should have led to her accepting that she doesn't have to be in charge or in the spotlight all the time.
>>
File: 1418968613288.png (230KB, 531x550px) Image search: [Google]
1418968613288.png
230KB, 531x550px
>>81808999
It was a joke that helped reinforce John's disdain for xenophilic degeneracy. The hero we deserve.
>>
>>81808931
ssshhh...

http://turntechpickleinspector.tumblr.com/tagged/drawing-dead

>>81808959
how does that change the fact that Roxy is gay? Are you splitting hairs because I didnt specify 'bi'?
>>
>>81807576
>MY PORN
GIVE A MEGA
>>
>>81808909

They aren't dating.

It was fucked up her Dad hugged John instead of her though and I don't even like Jane.
>>
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER.

THAT DEATH.

HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH PREDOM.

HEE HEE HA.
>>
File: 1365287399375.png (265KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
1365287399375.png
265KB, 1280x726px
>>81809033
You're getting the epilogue either way. What does it matter? You're just being a pedantic shit about nothing now.

>>81809064
the cloun is doun, man
>>
File: calclock.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
calclock.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>81808715
This scene was split up in several parts but here's the longest one
>>
File: tumblr_megzd3d1qP1qfbtsto5_500.png (122KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_megzd3d1qP1qfbtsto5_500.png
122KB, 500x500px
>>81809046
>google "eridan's dick"
>first result is Octopimp
>>
>>81808864
God damn that is so good. What the fuck, Homestuck? What the fuck.
>>
>>81808918
What was the point of Aradia showing up at all, she didn't even have the classic smile FUCK I"M MAD
>>
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005042
Jade is a fucking imigrant
BUILD WALL, KEEP HER OUT
>>
>>81809060
Well you see he fell into Jack English's black hole while trapped inside a fridge, and that means he ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
File: TM.png (627KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
TM.png
627KB, 750x563px
>>81809012

Laganja a shit. I googled death drop and it's the first gif

my fave has no yellow clothing
>>
>>81808590
Lord English's eyeballs.
>>
File: 1444470354912.png (285KB, 476x530px) Image search: [Google]
1444470354912.png
285KB, 476x530px
>homestuck ended seven years ago
>>
>>81808039
Bard of Rage.

My tunes are lively tonight.
>>
>>81809060
>questioning any part of the painfully straightforward ending

Dude, it's too deep for you.
>>
>>81808975
It's because he's just a less interesting, less funny, gay version of Dave with no interesting quirks
>>
How did the Scratch help them win the game, again? The Alpha kids didn't affect anything with the Battlefield.
>>
File: salty.png (793KB, 702x3680px) Image search: [Google]
salty.png
793KB, 702x3680px
HUSSIEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81808590
Caliborn looks so mch like a Toriyama work until the last shot.
>>
>>81808864

I know people shit on Calliope, but I liked her, both versions of her.

This was probably my favorite part of the ending, thanks.
>>
File: deal wiith iit.gif (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
deal wiith iit.gif
78KB, 600x500px
Friendly reminder that there won't be a single update until AFTER Hiveswap is released.
>>
>>81809124

But his fridge wasn't even there, it was in the alpha universe with those kids. His fridge wasn't even on the platform that got teleported to the new universe so he's stuck in the alpha kid's finished Sburb session
>>
>>81807635
Yeah basically this. The story is all there its just that fhe delivary was underwhelming
>>
>>81809091
Remember, Dad Crocker's immediate thought was that it was a younger version of his own dad.
>>
>>81809033
Now this is a negro done right.
>>
>>81809104
Thank you! God he's perfect
>>
>>81809161
I thought his self-loathing was pretty entertaining.
It's not very funny, though.
>>
>>81809102
Because if Hussie considers the epilogue to be something he just has to do because of arm-twisting, that says to us that it's not going to be very good.

>>81809123
Jade's meteor landed in the US, she's an expatriate not an immigrant
>>
File: 1398692294435.jpg (30KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1398692294435.jpg
30KB, 500x372px
>>81809174
>expecting dead trolls to appear in the end

AYYYY
>>
>>81809060
he had aradias crystal time tables remember? I think the Gamzee we saw there was the same one from the end of Mena-bound when he walks away with Vriskas jacket.
>>
So... Did Vriska actually defeated LE or Calliope screwed him with black hole alone and Vriska was just here to steal the spotlight?
>>
>>81809174
alright thats pretty glubbin hilarious
>>
>>81808333
Imagine if someone pledged the million dollar tier (their character becomes the most important character in HS).

Though it would have probably ended up as Hussie making that character Calliope's or Caliborn's trollsona.
>>
>>81805476
failure
>>
>>81809033
Fuck the haters, tan/dark Jade is pure sex.

Is there anything of Jade with a more amazon appearance?
>>
>>81808713
>>81808632
>>81808669
>>81808222
can we get more of this shit ITT
http://momnar.tumblr.com/post/142472633540/o-h-oh-no
>>
File: brown jade.png (735KB, 1280x1241px) Image search: [Google]
brown jade.png
735KB, 1280x1241px
>>81809205
You mean one you want to fuck?
>>
>>81809165
It forced Bec Noir to flee (instead of hunting them all down, like he did when he killed Dave and Rose), led to the rest of the kids to godtier (since John alone wasn't ready yet to take on Bec Noir alone), and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>81809189
Jack English was the Jack Noir with Lord English powers, who died in the alpha session and caused a huge explosion followed by a black hole. Gamzee's fridge was last seen on that planet right beside the fight.
>>
File: 00041.gif (30KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
00041.gif
30KB, 650x650px
>tfw this page is still relevant
some things never change
>>
File: 1445528883314.gif (46KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
1445528883314.gif
46KB, 500x458px
>>81809136
>homestuck won't end for another 7 years
>>
>>81809104
>calclock
more like cal cock
that crotch focus
>>
File: 1354756769881.png (27KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1354756769881.png
27KB, 650x450px
>>81809223
>Vriska
>Aradia
>Sollux
>>dead
Anon, read the comic
>>
File: alyssa.png (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alyssa.png
111KB, 500x500px
>>81809127
I saw trixie live in philadelphia last year. She puts on quite a show, but pic related is my personal fave. Ironically she was Laganga's drag mom.
>>
>>81808039
Prince of Mind reporting in.
or maybe Mage, who knows?
>>
>>81809239
How amazon we talking?
>>
>>81808864
Does anyone know what the three orbs she conjures are supposed to represent?
>>
>>81809216
>if Hussie considers the epilogue to be something he just has to do because of arm-twisting
Are you stupid, or just dumb? He said he's been considering it and decided to do one. There is nothing in the post to suggest it's "arm-twisting". If he didn't want to do an epilogue, he wouldn't. You're looking for more shit to be mad about, that's all it is.
>>
Fuck homestuck, fucking aspie central.
>>
>>81809230
This seems to be the case.
>>
>>81809085

Thank you
>>
File: 05028.gif (74KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
05028.gif
74KB, 650x650px
What did he mean be this?
>>
>>81809223
Only one of those trolls was dead m8.
>>
>>81809289
space
>>
HOLD UP

IN VRISKA'S LAST CONVERSATION WITH TEREZI SHE SAID SHE'D USE TIME TRAVEL TO SPEED THINGS UP TO GET BACK TO HER

ARADIA IS THERE

FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>81809253
>that second post
Do people seriously try to police what people say in tags?
>>
>>81809174
What is the tier list of characters that suck to be a fan of?
>>
>>81809283
hairy pits but not gorillamode like Tumblr draws these days
>>
>>81809289
Our hopes, dreams, and ships.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
How much time was spent on OpenBound that could've been spent on literally anything else?

They could've cut all that out and used half the free time to keep the comic out of hiatus and half the free time to resolve plot threads.

The dancestors could've been cut from the story entirely. They added nothing and took a *lot* of time away from important stuff.

Act six should've been the length of act 5.1 and then the beta kids show up and the whole rest of Act 6 is building to a conclusion instead of spinning wheels. Instead...

TT: See, to be perfectly honest, we are a party of losers.
TT: Heroes make shit happen. But that's not what we do, or what we're even SUPPOSED to do.
TT: We wait.
TT: We wait for literally everything. We wait for other people to reach out first so we can fix our relationships. We wait for these legendary heroes to arrive and bring competence and promise to a futile situation.
TT: Even now. Look at us. What are we waiting for?
TT: To kill ourselves? For someone to come along and do it for us?
TT: It doesn't even matter.
TT: As the four nobles of the void session, we do what we were created to do.
TT: We sit around on our asses.
TT: Waiting.

All that waiting could've happened offscreen.
>>
>>81808423
guess hussie just likes villain characters
>>
>>81809283
mother of pearl i never knew I wanted this
>>
File: PrinceOfSpace.png (6KB, 338x554px) Image search: [Google]
PrinceOfSpace.png
6KB, 338x554px
>>81808039
Prince of Space
Lets kill all the frogs!
>>
>>81809289
3 universes
>>
>>81809309
see
>>81809253
>http://momnar.tumblr.com/post/142472633540/o-h-oh-no

soemthing sometheing already here
>>
>>81809289
anime... space... stuff.
>>
>>81809253
I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN. ALL OF US DO.
>>
>>81809305
no problem. The original artist moved blogs but I found it http://tricotiana.tumblr.com/tagged/drawing+dead/

enjoy
>>
Hussie developed Caliborn into the best character by Act 6, admittedly by default since he ruined everybody else, but he just has him become one part of a totally bland monster with no personality. And that guy is the main villain, not the character we spent years following on his rise to power.
>>
File: john bluh.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
john bluh.gif
15KB, 650x450px
>>81809291
>colored ears
>fuckass
didn't see either in the thumbnail. why would past me save this
>>
>>81808423
>Fans speculated it was to give us some investment into the main villain of the story but they are two different people

no they are the same people
>>
File: 00042.gif (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
00042.gif
85KB, 650x650px
>>81809271
Literally the best. I want to read about more of Dennis' drunken escapades.
>>
>>81809267

I guess that spat him out in LE's session for whatever reason

Another thing they could have clarified in a few seconds
>>
>>81809291
>he's been considering it
This is worrying because it means he thought this was a satisfactory finale to a 7-year epic. Isn't Homestuck the longest English-language work that isn't a Smash Bros fanfiction? And yet it ends with so many loose ends.

If this were some kind of psyche-out for a secret Act 8 I doubt he'd even mention the epilogue.
>>
>implying Act 8 won't take place on the year of 8888
>>
File: max.gif (2MB, 488x335px) Image search: [Google]
max.gif
2MB, 488x335px
>>81809281

I saw her too in Chicago and Kim Chi before season 8 came out.

max is from my home state too but she's kind of boring
Laganja is too much with the drag stereotypes
>>
File: englisheyes.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
englisheyes.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>81809130
>>
>>81809332
Openbound was okay. If you need to spent time spent time to write normal story line instead of retcon bullshit.
>>
>>81808039
Knight of Life!
>>
>>81809067
I like this image
Keep posting it
>>
>>81809404
>that isn't a Smash Bros fanfiction?

Whoa, what?
>>
>>81809385
their lives were taken too soon
>>
>>81809332
Oh no anon, they added something alright. They added a bit of world building, created Game Over, and left us with more questions than answers. Like what was Mituna's sacrifice? Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>81809067
is this awful "critique" the new freedom posting
>>
>>81809385
Are physical Game Magazines still written by lame dudebros? Most web game journalists are dishonest hipsters.
>>
>>81809410
so do we know who animated act 7? was it any from the internet or did huss just send a story board to korea and had them animate it?
>>
File: 229.png (21KB, 287x275px) Image search: [Google]
229.png
21KB, 287x275px
>>81809410
>Just realized his eyes become 8 balls before Vriska shows up
>>
>>81808637
After that set of pictures, you know the ones, I can't take callieroxy as a thing.
>>
>>81809420
>420
But seriously, what did it add that to the story that was so important?
>>
Why did Collide end so ominously when the entire rest of the comic was literally "And then everything was great forever"?
>>
File: thorgi.jpg (99KB, 510x670px) Image search: [Google]
thorgi.jpg
99KB, 510x670px
>>81809409
I saw Thorgi Thor too at Bushwig in brooklyn. She's the one I'm rooting for.

Acid Betty should NOT have went home as soon as she did, the show is fucking rigged.
>>
>>81809434
>he doesn't know
It's exactly what it sounds like and just as terrible.
>>81809404
Even in word count? I doubt that.
>>
>>81809332
> We wait for these legendary heroes to arrive and bring competence and promise
Fucking hilarious in retrospect because how retarded was everyone of so called competent heroes in Game Over except maybe Terezi.
>>
>>81809455
She's probably gone into hiding with Huss by now
Hopefully nobody blames her for this disgrace, she was only the tool of the mastermind
>>
>>81809385
>they had an advance copy of SBURB
>Dennis and the Game Bro staff died on Earth because they were too drunk to figure anything out
true heroes
>>
>>81809434
The longest literary work in the english language is this enormous smash bros. fanfiction, I don't have the link but I'm sure it isn't that hard to find.
>>
>>81809289

The lands/worlds from her doomed session
>>
>>81809434
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
>Words: 4,047,350
I don't know how many words are in Homestuck but I doubt it's 4 million.
Even if you count up all the text in flashes I bet it still doesn't come up to 4 million.
>>
>>81809455
News posts are your friend.
>>
>>81809455
guzusuru, the same animator who did a lullaby for gods.
>>
>>81809434
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
Here you go.
4 million words (about five Bibles).
>>
File: tumblr_ms7ijyCKki1rz9nxeo1_1280.png (508KB, 848x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms7ijyCKki1rz9nxeo1_1280.png
508KB, 848x432px
>>81809161
How can you not like his incredibly try hard nature at pulling off everything masterfully to the point of hating himself. I felt for the poor dude setting up all these personal expectations. I really found Dave and Dirk's different pursuits of irony to be quite ironic.
>Spend your life trying to break away from your Bro's nuanced and incredibly clever and subtle sense of irony, perfecting your own style so uninspired that it parallels his
>Spend your life trying to emulate your Bro's uninspired and effortless sense of irony to the point of perfecting irony to a point where it's lifestyle and apparent within all your actions.

Striders are fucking great.
>>
>>81807456
DAILY REMINDER:

Hussie killed off the STRONGEST Troll, leaving us with nothing but Evil Vriska and Shouty Karkat to fight Caliborn.
>>
>>81809334
Every villain in Homestuck devolved into a nothing character by the end though. All the Jacks were treated like garbage afterthoughts in the end. Lord English never became interesting in any way. The Condesce just became an angry boss fight. The Felt were jokes in the end. Gamzee, a joke. Hussie trashed all of his villains except Doc Scratch.
>>
>>81809486
>tfw you personally animated the most reviled piece of media on the internet
>>
>>81809351
This is what I thought but I have no idea how she could use two universes that died to make the green sun to make black hole to destroy the green sun. I guess I can believe that the new universe's final fate is to die to destroy the green sun, though.
>>
>>81809455
We know that he collaborated heavily with that one person who was doing those really good sketch animations you used to see floating around. I don't know if there were other people involved but it seems like a lot for 2 people to animate.
>>
>>81808580

In what way?
>>
>>81809472
12 EPIC new characters to write fanfics about and buy tshirts of!
>>
>>81809501
>>81809506

ah yes, im dumb and skimmed over that part. thanks
>>
>>81809399
Combined with two others that dilute Caliborn's well-defined personality into uninteresting rage.
>>
>>81809500
What do we know about the author of this? And is the story good/consistently good?
>>
File: thanksforplaying.jpg (34KB, 420x231px) Image search: [Google]
thanksforplaying.jpg
34KB, 420x231px
>next act is Vriska

guys..... GUYS

THE SUN
>>
>>81809513
Isn't he a part of LE now? Now he's even stronger.
>>
File: 016.jpg (400KB, 718x4000px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
400KB, 718x4000px
>>81809448
>>81809431
Actually it was an accident, I meant to post this. Coincidense, or perhaps something else?
>>
>>81806162
Act 6 Act 6 Internission 5 started a year ago
>>
File: maggle.jpg (74KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
maggle.jpg
74KB, 384x288px
>>81809500
>>81809507
>>81809491
>>81809478
I'm in absolute awe right now. I consider it a fucking load of work to write a 6000 word term paper.
>>
>>81809481
John was fine too, though. And Roxy turned out to be the only competent member among the B2 kids.
>>
>>81809509
i really hate seeing people draw canonly clean shaven characters with facial hair
>>
File: tumblr_m3tvht4uxi1rtcfaqo1_250.gif (6KB, 227x173px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3tvht4uxi1rtcfaqo1_250.gif
6KB, 227x173px
How does it feel, Solluxfags? Does it hurt?
>>
what the fuck was the retcon even
why did it exist
how come john got its powers
how did they even actually beat LE vriska just summoned the sburb house??
>>
>>81809500
>ssbb fanfiction
You don't know how long I've beeb waiting for this.
>>
File: 00452.gif (391KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
00452.gif
391KB, 650x450px
>>81809489
They probably wouldnt have wanted to play that dumb sims ripoff for candyass babies anyways.
>>
>>81808222
>But it's still certain that Slick had smashed the clock as he did before at the moment.
No its not
>>
>>81809584
To be fair creative writing is fun compared to shit schools force you to do.
>>
>>81809525
Maybe it's because I haven't read it in forever, but I recall Fef's death being no fault of her own, other than her rushing Eri. But what do I know, my memory is faulty.
>>
goodnight sweet prince
www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8
>>
>>81809555
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 1455324310491.jpg (31KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1455324310491.jpg
31KB, 300x450px
>>81809404
>>81808713
FUN FACT HOMESTUCK THREAD:
JUST AS PREDICTED the kids are spending eternity trapped on Caliborn's planet :^)

Another fun fact: Caliborn has a how to draw manga book and time travel powers

And another: remember when he had dirk draw ''smut''? The act 7 animation fits his criteria for affectionate and generally amicable non-lewd mush

>>81809555
THIEF
OF
LIGHT

OH FUUCK
The juju had a door. What if the vris just fucked all of them over and dumped them in front of LE, effectively retconning the 'good end' we saw? What if all of this was in fact Caliborn's masterpiece
>>
>>81809478
>Even in word count? I doubt that.
Why? Homestuck is fucking long.
>Homestuck is about 85% of MSPA: 2559 days, 8124 pages, 14913 panels, 817612 words (164 [S]s, 4h5m2s)
>Homestuck is about 282% the size of the Lord of the Rings, 176% the size of the King James Bible, 125% the size of the Harry Potter series, or 77% the size of A Song Of Ice And Fire (the five books so far)
>…OK, that needs some context and justification. notEgbert has constructed and refined a measure that attempts to squash the multi-median aspects of the works of Hussie down into an adjusted word count so that story size can be compared against that of other plain text works. Briefly, we count (9 + 0.6 * size/KB) words for each image, and (20 + 0.1 * size/KB) words for each swf. Combining this with my figures and existing word count, the adjusted count for Homestuck is currently 1358391 words.
>>
>>81809595
>Dirk
>>
File: 1438965065382.jpg (213KB, 899x856px) Image search: [Google]
1438965065382.jpg
213KB, 899x856px
>Equius will never fire a bow and arrow
>>
>>81809584
Creative writing is several magnitudes easier than writing an essay with sources
>>
>>81805476
I stopped giving a shit about the comic years ago but the ending still made me mad.
>>
>>81808964
Did you see the movie?
>>
File: caliboner.png (109KB, 854x479px) Image search: [Google]
caliboner.png
109KB, 854x479px
the caliboner gave me a boner
>>
File: 1357257235707.jpg (145KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1357257235707.jpg
145KB, 650x450px
>>
>>81809555
I want to believe, but are those actually her pupils or is my hope-field creating fake bullshit
>>
>>81809601
it does. At least he had a good last panel while giving ghosts the finger while floating away with babes
>>
>>81809649
It was Lord English foreshadowing. Cherubs have bows.
>>
>>81808443
good on John for keeping things straight
>>
>>81809450
They've never been written by dudebros.
>>
>>81809639
She's a thief
>>
>>81809601

I accepted it a long time ago.

Was hoping we'd see him with Aradia at least; but oh well.
>>
>>81809648
Nah. He was only useful for making sure everyone entered the game in the first place. After that, he admitted how bullshit his whole spiel of being the puppetmaster leader of their group was.
>>
File: 1459692758893.gif (863KB, 235x175px) Image search: [Google]
1459692758893.gif
863KB, 235x175px
>>81809555
>sun symbol on a blue background
>>
>>81809656
That's just the shape of his skeletal pelvis. Cherubs don't have genitals there.
>>
>>81809663
What a shit ship.
>>
File: where doing this mann.gif (2MB, 299x217px) Image search: [Google]
where doing this mann.gif
2MB, 299x217px
>>81809573
>>
>>81809611
the first time i saw this page i lost my shit
>>
>>81809067
apt critique
>>
Does Rose/ Vriska have any ship material
>>
John's retcon powers contributed nothing to the final fights.
>>
>>81809601
It feels like nothing at all.
>>
>>81809716
No. Rose called her an extravagant bitch and that's literally all we ever got.
>>
>>81808386
>>81808632
>>81808669
>>81807942
>>81808713
>>81809253
>>81809555
The games will never stop
The games will never stop!
>>
>>81809654
Yeah. It was great that they actually decided to focus on a particular character, rather than making it a clusterfuck that tries to do too much. I also like the way the robot girl was written as a superintelligent AI (Doc Scratch is probably the only character that's similar that I prefer).
>>
>>81809584
>>81809491

I thought the collected version of the MLP Fallout fanfic was longer, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1417725801495.jpg (156KB, 528x750px) Image search: [Google]
1417725801495.jpg
156KB, 528x750px
>>81809613
Well the retcon overall changed only very specific events, them being a bunch of Terezi's personal hangups. Otherwise, everything occurred the same. Slick visited Scratch, fucked up his place, fucked with Vriska's clock, and shot Snowman. There's no reason to believe any of those events had changed.
>>
>>81809745
>the games stopped yesterday
>>
>>81809727
Fact. Unless the Masterpiece counts as a 'final fight', which it doesn't.
>>
File: ah.png (44KB, 271x236px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
44KB, 271x236px
>>81809656
The ending was awful but at least there's that
>>
>>81809686
... Oh what the FUCK man?
When does it end?
>>
>>81809727
I bet Hussie didn't expect them 4 years ago when the story still had places to go and his waifu didn't need to be written back to life.
>>
>>81809716
It's perfect hatefuck fuel so yes, absolutely.

I think I had two, maybe three images saved of that ship before I lost my Homestuck folder. Still the best.
>>
File: 1406262658963.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406262658963.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>>81809573
>BIMP
Every fucking time.
>>
>>81809663
Shit shi-
>>81809697
Motherfucker that's my line.
>>
>>81809771
my guess is one year

>>81809745
>>
File: 1297464259792.gif (65KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1297464259792.gif
65KB, 650x450px
I'm going to bed now, HSG.
Goodnight, and good luck.
Sweet dreams forevermore.
>>
>>81809555
Remember when there was that big reveal about how vriska was the sun becasue she was always looking over john and she was a light player?
>>
File: 1348649462429.jpg (143KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
1348649462429.jpg
143KB, 500x554px
But what of Carlos? It seemed like he was gonna do something. Kinda sorta.
>>
Why even defeat Lord English if black hole would fuck paradox space even faster?
>>
File: fear boner.png (545KB, 733x727px) Image search: [Google]
fear boner.png
545KB, 733x727px
>>81809329
Oh you mean hairy, boring

>>81809341
Unfortunately, there's nothing of city boy Dave being taken for a jungle safari
>>
>>81809825
He was.
But Hussie was Russian to the end.
>>
>>81809803
Sweet dreams, anon
>>
>>81809745
Maybe the games will sometimes stop? Just a little perhaps?
>>
File: 1459918549604.gif (3MB, 326x283px) Image search: [Google]
1459918549604.gif
3MB, 326x283px
I'm going to sleep, anons. Maybe the pain will ease that way. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>81809750
Only 0.75 million. It does have a fanfic of it's own that's 1.5 million words long, so combined that's fucking massive, but falls short of the Smash Bros one.
>>
File: qkkp8RcZP1uyfgtlo1_1280.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qkkp8RcZP1uyfgtlo1_1280.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
He won.
>>
>>81809825
Oh yeah, we never got to see him make the Cairo Overcoat
>>
>>81805476
Karkat was a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>81809486
>>81809520

Look at the like bar on Youtube. It's pretty safe to say you guys are in the minority with your pointless hate of this animation.

I'm sure she's gotten nothing but praise.
>>
>>81809829
So Vriska could get mad EXP.
>>
File: 205.jpg (9KB, 251x170px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
9KB, 251x170px
>THE CURTAINS NEVER CLOSE AT THE END OF ACT 6
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009988
it just freezes man
>>
File: 1429749484798.jpg (182KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1429749484798.jpg
182KB, 640x640px
>>81809825
He along with other conspirators gathered the means for Gamzee to raise the Cal twins and herald LE. The coat isn't expanded on but that's really all he does.
>>
why'd Hussie love Vriska so much?
>>
>>81809880
nobody hates the animation, they hate hussie's writing/storyboarding
>>
>>81809885
anon...
>>
>>81809861
Caliborn did nothing wrong. He acted in self-defence.
He just wanted to play a game.
>>
>>81809890
He has a fat fetish.
>>
>>81809880
>your pointless hate of this animation.
But we love the animation.
I mean, I thought the faces and breathing looked kind of weird, but everything else was amazing.
The problem is what actually happens in the animation.
>>
>>81809890
F8T!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1366530614291.png (73KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1366530614291.png
73KB, 494x494px
>>81809781
>>81809697
Dear rude people,

Please fuck off.
>>
>>
So why was the end of Collide so eerie and ominous if everything ended up going to plan anyways?
>>
>>81809890
Because she's the most morbidly obese character in the series.
>>
>>81809885
Hussie gives no fucks about curtains anymore. Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 5 never even ended.
>>
>>81809637

Feferi hated doing unpleasant things, and liked to throw her boyfriend at the problem. She was moirails with Eridan because she needed someone to shoot lusii for her, and the *second* she didn't need that anymore, she dumped his ass. She considered dumping Eridan so important that she put off saving Sollux for it!

Likewise, when Eridan became a problem, she threw Sollux at him, She never dealt with her problems herself, until she had literally no other options, and then it was too late.

Had she worked with Sollux to fight Eridan instead of standing idly in the background until Sollux was KO'd, she'd be alive, Sollux would be able to see, and even Eridan probably would've survived to the end.
>>
>>81809766
>>81809696
No they don't, but you know what you can do with a skeletal pelvis?

Cradle it softly against your own when you spoon.
>>
>>81809918
Nah, your ship is too shit for me to fuck off.
>>
>>81809918
dont fuck your autistic cat
>>
>>81809901
>http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009988
yeah that looks stupid, I mean at the end of the video in the previous panel. They just stay open, shit goes b/w then the green ones close in front of whateverthefuck that thing is. Should have linked the video but only wanted to reference the end of the previous panel.
>>
why did Rose have the worst character Arc? hell fading off into Mary sue irrelevancy like Jade is probably a better fate than TEEN DRINKING PROBLEMS
might as well had Dave develop a smoking problem while we're at it
>>
File: tumblr_nyc1nyjyz71rt1uvoo1_1280.jpg (562KB, 911x1540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyc1nyjyz71rt1uvoo1_1280.jpg
562KB, 911x1540px
>>81809919
fix your resolution, anon.
>>
>>81809880
You don't understand. First page of ACT 7 is God Tier. Second Page is HUSSIE SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW tier.
>>
>>81809921
Homestuck has major tone issues. I remember when the kids didn't give a fuck about the destruction of Earth, and later on we had rants about Dave's abusive childhood and the effects of toxic masculinity and perception of gender and sexuality meant to be taken completely seriously.
>>
>>81809919
>He hardly makes smut
A fucking shame. A damn fucking shame.
>>
File: f1uvoo2_1280.jpg (501KB, 783x1540px) Image search: [Google]
f1uvoo2_1280.jpg
501KB, 783x1540px
>>81809972
>>
File: 06271_2.gif (100KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06271_2.gif
100KB, 650x450px
>>81809935
A6A6A6 was supposed to be a caliborn act according to THIS
>>
>>81809890
because she is T H I C K why else?
>>
Well, I took away from it that Calliope deleted everything with the black hole. Makes sense that would be the only way to stop the fucker by ending the whole story.
>>
>>81809886

Is Meulin just going to be Carlos' mind-slave for the rest of eternity, then?
>>
>>81809363

This is a fucking treasure.
>>
>>81809856
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2LsBTf1EYc
>>
>>81808151
Trace/Droog/Fin
>>
>>81809500
I kind of wanted to read it, figuring that you can't write over 4 million words without getting better at it, but Hussie wrote much less than that and got worse as he went on.
>>
>>81809994
mmph~
>>
>>81810025
she enjoys it
>>
Why was the Handmaid immortal?
>>
>>81809984
>his epic struggle to produce vaguely recognizable shapes
Absolutely everything to do with Caliborn is amazing.
Even his arc is amazing. It's mostly about learning to draw.
>>
File: 1399062241809.jpg (800KB, 2330x2791px) Image search: [Google]
1399062241809.jpg
800KB, 2330x2791px
>>81809980
At least there's this amazing Roxy. Everybody always whines about her face but what the fuck ever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1mXXzZPMU
This sums up this comic. Fuck you, Hussie.
>>
File: 06177.gif (44KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
06177.gif
44KB, 650x450px
>>81810047
>>
>>81810047
fuck yeah those lovely legs
>>
>>81810066
she wasnt. she was zipped around time by LE.
>>
File: 1388382404842.png (586KB, 1280x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1388382404842.png
586KB, 1280x1191px
>>
>>81807664
I let go years ago, but I'll never forget those five or six years I spent wwalking into threads.
>>
>>81810070
Back to the fucking cotton fields
holy shit
>>
>>81810070
This art is pretty bad.
>fingers
>bikini
nah senpai
>>
>>81810067
not only that but it focuses specifically on his inability to make an arc thanks to his right angle shit
>>
>>81810070
FIX THAT FACE
>>
>>81810087
She wasn't allowed to die.
>>
>>81810070
no that face is horrible the fuck, I've never seen this pic until now and I see why people have problems the shit
>>
>>81809969
Karkat is worst
>>
>>81809921
Going to plan involved her commiting suicide. Makes sense that shed be a little somber
>>
File: caleyes.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
caleyes.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>81810067
I love Caliborn
>>
>>81810087
Wasn't the Condesce meant to inherit the rainbow glowing immortality powers from the Handmaid? What were they?
>>
File: 1456884325520.png (673KB, 1202x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1456884325520.png
673KB, 1202x1302px
>>81810070
>Everybody always whines about her face but what the fuck ever.
For good reason, holy shit
>>
It has been an hour since the east coast hit midnight

"Epiloguefag" hope status: CRUSHED
>>
>>81810112
Fuck, I never realized that.
He is the perfect character.
>>
Homestuck REMASTERED when
>>
>>81809972
God I wish this artist did actual porn with that Aradia
>>
How much longer until the mods give us the final boot?
>>
>>81810112
>his inability to make an arc
Caliborn and Hussie could have bonded over this while Hussie was guiding him on his quest. What a waste.

>captcha: hst club
>>
>>81810138
The fact he is also partly based from David Tennant and Matt Smith's Doctors has made him one of my favorite characters.
>>
File: rgTY5au.png (305KB, 1248x434px) Image search: [Google]
rgTY5au.png
305KB, 1248x434px
>>81810138
>>81810153

but did he pull the perfect ruse
>>
File: tumblr_o5851fdAK51rt1uvoo1_1280.jpg (375KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5851fdAK51rt1uvoo1_1280.jpg
375KB, 1280x1656px
>>81810070
The same artist also did this Roxy where she looks better.
>>
>>81810070
The face is a bit off and the fingers are weird. But still. That is fine as fuck. At least he indulges in god tier tanning without calling it diversity. Based RBT.
>>
>Get caught up in life and college
>miss the ending of homestuck
Well fuck that feels weird as hell knowing it's over. But I planned on rereading the whole thing anyway so maybe I'll be prepared for the shitty ending. Although I am curious since the last time I read homestuck was right after davekat became a thing, what were the endgame ships?
>>
>>81810180
The two worst Doctors you mean.
>>
>>81810172
I'd say about 5 days or so if the threads dont fizzle out by then
>>
>>81810167
it would be best porn
>>
>>81810087
>>81810066
LE gives his minions immortality until he lets them die
>>
>>81810186
He definitely improved and I wish he'd redraw the one I posted now.
>>
>>81808637
I was actually going to ignore everything and keep acting like hussie did nothing wrong but fuck this shit, I'm going to stop giving money to that asshole and never buy anything to him again, hope to get those Hiveswap torrents quickly when the game is out
>>
>>81810197
rose/kanaya and roxy/caliope
>>
>>81810182
Why does god tier Caliborn still have a false tooth and leg? Did he mention that in his narration? Or maybe he just likes them.
>>
>>81810197
Rose/Kanaya

Everything else is intentionally ambiguous.
>>
>>81810066
>>81810087
CONTRACTUAL IMMORTALITY

LITERAL IMMORTAL SLAVES
>>
>>81809509
which one is which? is dave the nuanced or uninspired?
>>
So what is the use for Rust blood trolls anyway? Space travel takes a long time and Rust bloods only live for about 40 years so they are useless in planet colonization or use as soldiers, they would die before they even reach the battlefield, or at most would be meat shields. They're also pretty weak and have no powers. What's the fucking purpouse of their existence?
>>
>>81810197
>the last time I read homestuck was right after davekat became a thing
Absolutely nothing has changed since then apart from sprite^2 shenanigans. Everything else has been the same since the retcon.
>>
>>81810197
Rosemary going strong, Jade Dave implied, roxy john implied, who really cares though.
>>
>>81810197
Tumblr is crying that Hussie sent gay rights activism back 1000 years, if that tells you anything.
>>
>>81808151
Jake/Aranea
help me
>>
>>81810254
slaves.
and you forget low bloods are more likely to have psychic powers.
>>
>>81810275
>>
>>81810220
How does he do this?
>>
>>81810254
everyone needs a slave race.
>>
what about the wallet? Was that just to hold the earth? Shouldn't Terezi know/remember now?
>>
>>81810253
Dave is obviously the uninspired one. His idea of irony is mostly just intentionally shitty comics.
Dirk absolutely lives irony, though. His entire lifestyle was ironic.
>>
>>81810254
When the Imperial Drone comes knockin' and you still haven't found true love, you settle for the best looking rustblood you can find 'cause it's better than dyin'
>>
>>81808911
the animation is literally the best thing has ever happened to the comic
Homestuck literally became anime holy fuck, I mean you should've see the thread when the video was up and people were just seeing it. They all were like "EVERYTHING IS FORGIVEN, HUSSIE YOU ARE AMAZING"

Peoeple got mad just because of the fact that it didn't explain shit and left almost everything unsolved
>>
>>81810295
He broke Damara's god tier clock

I don't know. Nobody knows, another unsolved plot point.
>>
>>81810229
Sounds like a plan
>>
>>81810254
>They have no powers
You what
>What's the fucking purpouse of their existence?
To live their lives? They're not fucking robots.
>>
>>81808151
DaveJade
PMWV
Eri <3< Sol
SlickMs.Paint
I'm pretty satisfied.
>>
>>81810248
How does Caliborn give them immortality? He is immortal himself because he destroyed his clock, but shouldn't have powers to give this to others.
>>
>>81810275

Yeah, wasn't Jade's grandpa the one who loved the blue ladies or something?
>>
>>81810254
Labor, I imagine.

>They're also pretty weak and have no powers
Read the fucking comic.
>>
>>81807353
I don't care anymore. I've accepted it.
I can just only hope that the Epilogue answers SOME things.
>>
>>81810330
see>>81810312
It's literally unexplained and will never be explained.

Just like how Condy lost her immortality randomly and without mention.
>>
>>81810330
He's the Lord of Time. That probably gives some power over death as well.
>>
File: 1338010810812.jpg (414KB, 872x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1338010810812.jpg
414KB, 872x1427px
>>81810275
It was the only Jake ship I liked.
>>
>>81810312
Do we know if there's a clock for every character? I thought there was one per session and the ancestors wouldn't be affected (since it only applies to god tiers).
>>
>>81810331
yes, and so did jake. He had movie posters of avatar and tomb raider with a blue filter over it
>>
>>81809239
you're wrong because all but polkadot and gorrilla jade are pure sex
>>
time for me to sleep
>>
>>81810317
The troll race ain't exactly about having fun and living your life. Their whole motiff is to be conquerors. That's why there's no adults in Alternia, they're all outside, fighthing in colonies or making new colonies.
>>
>>81810365
I wasn't serious.
>>
>>81810309
Thank fuck for an epilogue. This fucking epilogue has to be like the size of Act 1 to have any sort of satisfying conclusion.

I saw a post on tumblr talking about how they were okay with Act 7 because its how hussie envisioned it for a very long time. Its how he intended it to go and wanted it to end on for a very long time. They were glad he stuck to his artistic vision over heavily modifying it or changing it to fit.
Personally I don't agree with that but I can see where they're coming from.
>>
>>81810385
why is vris touching herself?
>>
>>81810385
>sleeping without sulphur slime
Shit pic.
>>
>>81810339
What powers do Aradia and Damara have?
>>
>>81810397
N-neither was I ... haha.
>>
> five years from now
> homestuck in the tethapause
> last update epiloge 6: act 7: part 10: intermission 9
>>
>>81810395
That's a cultural thing enforced by LE via Scratch via Condy to breed the perfect Sburb powergamers.
The original trolls, from Beforus, were a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>81808151
They never even spoke to each other until A6A6I5
>>
>>81810423
telekenisis
>>
>>81810294
I was actually really disappointed by this. This just made Jake even worse. Nothing but the fight against the Felt was even shown in the retcon timeline. Not him fighting Caliborn in the Masterpiece or even a little demonstration of him learning how to use his powers. All there that was present was "lol hunk rump" and dual-weilding "deudly firearms"
>>
>>81810429
Epilogue 1

Epilogue 2

Epilogue 3

Intermission 3

Epilogue 4

Epilogue 5 Epilogue 1

Epilogue 5 Epilogue 2

Intermission 4

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 1

Epilogue 6 Intermission 1

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 2

Epilogue 6 Intermission 2

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 3

Epilogue 6 Intermission 3

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 4

Epilogue 6 Intermission 4

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 5

Epilogue 6 Intermission 5

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Epilogue 1

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Intermission 1

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Epilogue 2

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Intermission 2

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Epilogue 3

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Intermission 3

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Epilogue 4

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Intermission 4

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Epilogue 5

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Intermission 5

Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6 Epilogue 6

Epilogue 7
>>
File: 1432504223729.gif (102KB, 628x432px) Image search: [Google]
1432504223729.gif
102KB, 628x432px
>>81810429
The cycle never fucking ends.
>>
>>81810423
Loads and loads of psychic bullshit.
Vriska even mentions that Condy has rustblood telekinesis.

>>81810395
>>81810433
I forgot to mention, the only reason the adults are off-world is to split them up and keep them distracted so there won't be another rebellion.
>>
File: homosuck029.jpg (2MB, 2514x1572px) Image search: [Google]
homosuck029.jpg
2MB, 2514x1572px
>>81808151
Scanned the chart
>>
>>81810366

Oh right, yeah I forgot Jake had those posters too.

I wouldn't have minded Aranea x Jake. What a shame.
>>
>>81810413
Because she's a filthy slut with no self control. That's why we love her though.
>>
HSG was dead long ago, but I'll still miss all of you that sticked along.

Shutout to my pacific islander Spongefan, all those ghosts, Eris wwalkin, and the rest of the dedicated shitposting crew.
>>
>>81810470
What comes after Epilogue 7? I can't count that high.
>>
>>81810470
what an inconceivable mess, what made Hussie think it was an interesting idea to have so many Acts and intermissions
>>
>>81810405
>They were glad he stuck to his artistic vision over heavily modifying it or changing it to fit.

I don't think that holds weight when you modify what leads up to it.
>>
>>81810423
Aradia does that telekinesis shit. I don't remember shit about Damara. Tavros mind controlled animals, Sollux had telekinesis and mild telepathy, Nepeta had nothing, Karkat had the power of friendship, Terezi had mind powers, Kanaya had nothing probably, Vriska had mind control of trolls, Eq had nothing, Gamzee had nothing, Fish guy had nothing, Feferi had nothing I think.
>>
File: 1459159297178.jpg (325KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1459159297178.jpg
325KB, 1000x1333px
so this is can probably be regarded as a canon pic now
>>
>>81810365
Seems there is one per session, but we don't know for sure. We see Vriska, John's, and Caliborn's.
>>
>>81810470
Where are the pauses to get robbed the money from Kickstarters 2 and 3?
>>
>>81810494
yeah, then maybe aranea turning rogue might have been interesting.
>>
>we never learned more about the horrorterrors or what role they played in everything and why LE wanted to destroy them so much
>>
>>81810456

Doesn''t help his God Tier outfit was absolutely the worst one ever.

I just couldn't take him seriously, at all.
>>
File: shipping chart.png (65KB, 437x581px) Image search: [Google]
shipping chart.png
65KB, 437x581px
>>81810484
is that fucking eridan <3 karkat?

>roxy and caliborn

you got some weird taste.
I like it.
>>
>>81810512
PS 1

post script/paradox space
>>
>>81810265
Well I was hoping to have an idea of which romance dialogues i could just skim through if they were pointless in the end. But seeing how apart from Rosemary they're pretty much all up in the air there goes that hope.
That and wondering if any ships I liked made it.
>>
>>81810512
reverse mobious prologue 1
>>
>>81810513
He started that bullshit the same time he started publishing books. I think that's a key hint.
>>
>>81810515
Kanaya had rainbow drinker powers. That's specific to her caste. I think it had something to do with living underground with the Mother Grub.

Equius's muscles are explicitly freakish, so that's his power.
>>
>Hussie spent all that time setting up and explaining 3 "new" types of love
>The ending has pairings in none of the other quadrants but our concept of love

Maybe you could make the case that if Gamzee was brought into the new world there were at least moirails
>>
>>81810526
u seen the theory that they are Gamzee
>>
>>81810514
Yeah, that's exactly the problem. It feels like Hussie designed this ending before he came up with the retcon twist. The ending is suited to a Homestuck that never was.
>>
File: john homestuck.png (468KB, 1500x501px) Image search: [Google]
john homestuck.png
468KB, 1500x501px
Worst theory wins.
>>
File: 1328783685297.png (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1328783685297.png
33KB, 800x600px
>>81810526
>we never learned
>>
>>81810579
thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.

Its most likely canon
>>
>>81808911
The animation was fucking incredible. I was fucking enraptured by the video.

Until it ended, and I said "wait, that was it?"
>>
>>81810526
Horrorterrors are standins for tumblr landwhales, and the dreambubbles are shitty fanfics.
>>
>>81810526
The role they played was making the dreambubbles and LE doesn't need a reason to kill stuff.
>>
>>81810515
>Terezi had mind powers
that came from her Aspect
>Kanaya had nothing probably
she was an Rainbow Drinker, yeah remember that!
>Eq had nothing
he had mutant strength
>Fish guy had nothing
Eridan had magic, don't think that came from hope powers, maybe it did
>Feferi had nothing
she seemed pretty strong in her first apperence but probably nothing
>>
>>81810572
>underground
What? I thought she lived in a purple treehouse.
>>
>>81810512
Epilogue 7: Act 2
>>
>>81810525
you mean like if Jake joined forces with Aranea or something, but only on the condition that she not harm his friends
>>
>>81810548
Yeah, I was fond of it back in the day. They had a great repartee and Eridan clearly enjoyed his company. They were gossip buddies.

And Roxy/Caliborn is just Me/Caliborn. I like her having a thing for cherubs.
>>
>>81810568
>He started that bullshit the same time he started publishing books. I think that's a key hint.
i don't see the correlation
>>
>>81810526
Horrorterrors influence Derse and oppose the creation of new universes. They are a force of entropy, which is why Time players dream on Derse.
LE probably wanted to kill them because they make dreambubbles and he wanted to destroy all the dreambubbles to makes sure alt!Callie was dead for good.
>>
>>81810626
he didnt have magic. he had a science wand that shot logic. And fef was strong because she was a royal blood caste
>>
File: and now Im stupid.gif (12KB, 415x450px) Image search: [Google]
and now Im stupid.gif
12KB, 415x450px
>HiveSwap will be a reference to Umineko
>Caliborn and Vriska are witches who compete to terrorize a cast of idiots who all deserve to die
>>
>>81810609
>LE doesn't need a reason to kill stuff.
Ok I'll accept that, but I still think it was really fascinating how they inhabited the very fabric of space-time that made everything up in these universes
>>
File: 1355478161638.png (403KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1355478161638.png
403KB, 600x500px
best ship that never happened
>>
>>81810515
Equius was STRONG mutant anon
>>
>>81810643
sure. anything really just make either of them more interesting.
>>
>>81809573
>not a creat

fuck I am dying
>>
>>81808151
ms. paint x spades slick
roxy x calliope
>>
>>81810587
How did he guest it so accuratly? Then again, his theory was better because at least it had fucking closure. Fuck you, Hussie.
>>
>>81810657
He needlessly split up act 6 so he could drag more books out of it.
>>
>>81810632
I used to have this encyclopedic knowledge of Homestuck but 1-2 years of not caring has eroded it, so bear with me if I make some mistakes here.
But I'm pretty sure the purpose of Kanaya's caste (what were they called? Jade bloods? it was a while before I even realized Kanaya and Nepeta were different castes) is to live underground and care for grubs until they pupate.
Kanaya didn't do that because she was just a kid.

Actually, speaking of greenbloods, what the fuck was the deal with limebloods? That was a potential plot thread that just sort of fizzled. Was it JUST a red herring to trick us into Callie was a troll?
>>
File: ghjkuiyutr.png (7KB, 483x292px) Image search: [Google]
ghjkuiyutr.png
7KB, 483x292px
>>
File: 1421812308119.jpg (234KB, 651x650px) Image search: [Google]
1421812308119.jpg
234KB, 651x650px
>>81810686
Harem end.
>>
>>81810515
> Gamzee
He have clown magic or whatever it called.
>>
So here's my interpretation of the ending and how this dumb shit actually makes some kind of sense (not that it's a good ending).

Everything showed in act 7 was a bunch of different timelines. One timeline everyone went to Earth and it was all happy. One timeline they walked through the juju/end-door and fought English. Maybe Caliborn's masterpiece happened in a retconned timeline or maybe it happens in the future - with Homestuck's multiverse it's possible that there is a timeline or branch of timelines where both of these things happen.

Basically we the audience just stopped following an alpha timeline and started watching a bunch of different outcomes that happened, or happened and then never happened. In a meta sense the story is over so there's no more canon, no more alpha timeline.

This kind of ties into Davepeta's thing about the 'greater Dave' and 'greater Jade' and all that stuff.

Not that I think this is a good way to end it, but I think it's what he was going for and I must admit it fits into Homestuck and its meta-cosmology pretty well.
>>
Was it just me or was Cindy not ex*sexily enough in Collide?
>>
>>81810714
wait did ms. paint survive in the new universe? i dont remember seeing her.
>>
>>81808151
K A T N E P
A
T
N
E
P
>>
>>81810657
Anon is implying, truthfully in my opinion, that the frequent acts breaks were to make to easier to start and end print books.
>>
>>81810705
I thought he was the strongest because higher bloods are all strong and I think CA said something about there being a different caste for land trolls and sea trolls and Gamzee was always high so no one really saw his strength.
>>
>>81810730
im ovipositive thats you steelcorridor

>>81810742
but theres only one john now. all other johns got kablammed
>>
>>81810734
chuckle voodoos
>>
>>81810686

I fucking wish. I loved Meenah x Karkat.
>>
Sit back for a second and really think about how bogglingly fucking massive the universe of Homestuck is. It's overwhelming, frankly. I think back to Cascade and all the shit that happened there, thinking it could never get bigger or crazier. And it did. And now it's over. It's such a weird, empty feeling.
>>
>>81810626
>Eridan had magic, don't think that came from hope powers, maybe it did
It definitely did.
I think Fef was strong just because she's royalty and lives underwater.

>>81810734
It was never fucking resolved for sure but I'm still pretty confident Gamzee was a real god tier who made a fake god tier costume to be funny.
>>
>>81810744
She and Jack Noir fucked to produce the population of can town.
>>
>>81810587

Thankfully not. The kids in the house juju being from a doomed timeline is the last straw that would irrevocably break this ending.

We need Caliborn's masterpiece and the final battle against LE to be something that happens to the main characters for this story to feel complete and satisfying. Even if it happens off screen.
>>
>>81810518
heh, it actually is. It sounds pretty interesting to see some interactions of the kids on their new universe, maybe hussie should make some paradox space comics about it
>>
So did John "Faggots die, God laughs" Eggbert come canon?
>>
>>81810743
They defenteitly sould hve put in a *wonk* towards the camera for her
>>
>>81810729
I think limebloods were hinted at before Calliope, too. Lime-colored blood was shown on the Grand Highblood's wall, and I think people were theorizing about limebloods before that because there was a conspicuous gap in the spectrum. But I might be wrong about that.
>>
>>81810783
>End of Act 5, Jack Noir kills FUCKING EVERYONE in TWO UNIVERSES
>Main villain
>For some reason gives up this lifestyle for EOA7 after being punched once???
>Never actually has to be fought
>>
>>81810783

Jack/Bec Noir should have died and Spades Slick should have lived.
>>
>>81810587
Could be worse.

Could be BKEW.
>>
>>81810799
That's the shittiest nickname yet.
>>
Post got tier dialogues

GG: is this conksucky enough
TG: its the conksuckiest piece of fucking shit that ever still somehow qualified as a boot
GG: <3
TG: you just know imigrants were responsible
GG: well...
GG: i am not even sure if i am technically a u.s. citizen!
TG: yeah see what i mean
>>
>>81810821
After the end Rose fucked Jack Noir to death while he wore her slain mother's scarf, John's dad's hat, and Bro's shades.
>>
>>81809979
That's what happens when a story lasts this long, the entire tone changes because the author themself changes.
>>
If I win that welovefine contest I will have hussie draw Eridans penis.

If he says no I'm for SURE going to take hst suggestions and host a straw poll
>>
>>81810763
He was kind of a freak. It wasn't typical to be that strong.
>>
>>81810423
A lot?

Telekinesis, the ability to hear the voices of the dead, the ability to summon spirits, and precognition (which has an unknown overlap with their time powers)
>>
>>81810799
He was shipped with a straight caucasian human woman. That's as close as we'll get.
>>
>>81810840
any log between Dirk and Caliborn.
>>
>>81810515
>>81810626
>>81810660

7 years and you still haven't learned that magic isn't real.

Eridan's wand just channeled his own hope powers, the visuals are the same as Jake's.

Same as Rose's wands just functioning as a relay for the Horrorterrors. And assumedly light powers now.
>>
>>81810832
Honestly, I'd have preferred BKEW to this. His ending was at least, you know, an ending, and actually incorporated the things that happened over the last few years instead of completely dropping them.
>>
>>81810836
i'm not very creative faggot, okay.
>>
>>81810815
There were definitely theories about Limebloods. I believe it was originally that Karkat's blood was lime because of his position in the zodiac, but that was all before my time.
I believe the lime blood on GHB's wall was a retcon added later. I forget exactly when it was added.
>>
>>81810587
this is way too accurate.
>>
>>81809949
Huh, I suppose that's a valid interpretation. I always thought that Fef did nothing wrong, but I guess she did. Nep did nothing wrong other than leaving when Equius told her not to, ripip
>>
>>81810840
I honestly enjoyed the Penis Ouija bit.
Or anything involving early Dave.
>>
>>81810237
Probably that.
>>
>>81806367
I hated that aspect of the story too. I really didn't like the Trolls at all and wanted all of them to die (except my nigga gamzee because of how based that fucker was (also because he helped kill most of them)).

I really missed the worldbuilding. It was so fun being up late at night, comfy af, having the world unfold in super fun ways. i felt like I was in the Medium, at John's house. it was so cool.

Act 5 ruined it.
>>
>>81810587
betting ipgd made that post
note the subtle nod to animal dongs
>>
>>81810889
>His ending was at least, you know, an ending, and actually incorporated the things that happened over the last few years instead of completely dropping them.
It's kind of fucked up that his awful theories would still have made for a better ending.
But I sure am glad he was wrong about Jake. I don't know why but his stupid fucking Sleepy Hollow theory drove me crazy.
>>
>>81810730
Not even John's righteous xenophobia and disgust for degeneracy can look down on this purest ship.
>>
>>81810840
God they probably have great sex
>>
File: tumblr_inline_miltkpCAix1qz4rgp.png (402KB, 500x1031px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_miltkpCAix1qz4rgp.png
402KB, 500x1031px
>>
>>81810587
Is it fucking Andrew himself trolling us?
>>
File: TURN.gif (170KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
TURN.gif
170KB, 650x450px
>>81810932
>(except my nigga gamzee because of how based that fucker was (also because he helped kill most of them)).

same here. this panel made me laugh until my sides hurt
>>
so did the comic ever explain why Jade hates black people
>>
why did black dog lose to white dog
what was the thing that stopped them from being evenly matched
what the shit even fuck i dont ugh god
>>
>>81810968
WHO DOESN'T
>>
>>81810828
>>81810821
>lovable shaggy dog who canonically was friends with a major cast member; recruiting him would have given Karkat something to do
>literally irredeemable Hitler and the final boss before Hussie jumped the shark

And the psychopath is the one that made it. Eternally mad about that turn of events.
>>
File: dying repeatedly.png (26KB, 546x285px) Image search: [Google]
dying repeatedly.png
26KB, 546x285px
>>81810840
>>
>>81810958
i miss when the story was just kids having fun and playing games.
>>
>>81810978
He got sucker punched once and decided to surrender
>>
File: my ears hurt.png (3KB, 189x173px) Image search: [Google]
my ears hurt.png
3KB, 189x173px
>>81810968
they're just so LOUD
>>
I miss all the nice panels of the various lands, like Land of Wind and Shade, and the little bit we saw of Equis's land.

I was such a sucker for scenery porn, too bad that stopped being a thing a long long time ago.
>>
>>81810686

The Condesce is a mess of wasted opportunities. She has so many ties to the main characters that could be exploited for drama and comedy. When she actually broke the "silent villain rule" and talked to Roxy once I hoped it meant we'd see her talk to any of the trolls, or Jane, or John, or even Lord English. But nope. Disposable villain. What a shame.
>>
>>81810862
I bet the highest voted thing will be "A better ending"
>>
>>81810978
Jack was pissed but you can only be pissed for some many years.
PM was more pissed because she had an actual reason to be mad.
>>
>>81810978
PM had the willpower to overcome Bec's influence, Jack frozen in surprise giving PM the opportunity to strike
>>
>>81810978
Girls are stronger than boys, cislord. Educate yourself u_u
>>
>>81810978
They weren't evenly matched because Bec Noir lost his ruthlessness when fighting against PM. Because he was sexually attracted to her.
>>
>>81810978
White dog needed to deliver the ring. Nothing gets in the way of the mail.
>>
>>81810958

I really loved these two.
>>
>>81806592
A lot of people will tell you you didn't miss much, and they're probably right. But being in the fandom in 2011-2013 when it was at its raging peak was....It was something else. Not always good, not always bad, but it was a one-of-a-kind experience to be sure. In some ways I'm jealous, and in others I weep for you.

>>81810965
Based Murderstuck. One of the best parts of the comic, in hindsight.
>>
>>81806858
hahah I know exactly what you mean man. I remember typing just as it went live "OH SHIT IT'S AN ANIME NOW LMAO" to then "there goes the kickstarter budget" and that disgusting sinking feeling, praying that it was only half-over once john touched the door, then clicking ==> to be met with 'THE END'.

I was so angry. I can appreciate the symbolism in the animation a lot more, and we already got our climax with Collide, but it was still a little disappointing.
>>
>>81810978
He loved her. She also had the willpower to break out of Bec's loyalty to Jade, which he found shocking and it made him hesitate in the fight.
>>
>>81811012
Same. LOLAR was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen drawn at one point of my life.
>>
File: elffucker.png (453KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
elffucker.png
453KB, 900x658px
>>81810953
No, because they're too young and don't know shit
But they love each other and cuddle aftewards while Jade giggles at Dave's jokes so they're happy
>>
File: 1318553672107.jpg (194KB, 670x1826px) Image search: [Google]
1318553672107.jpg
194KB, 670x1826px
>>81810968
Oh, the shit you guys came up with.
>>
>>81810526
>nobody learned anything ever
>>
>>81811005
I do too, man. I miss when it was funny, instead of serious. I miss John singing How Do I Live and giving baby Roxy the bunny.
>>
We still dont know what Blood powers do and thats what bothers me most about the ending.
>>
>>81810996
see this is less funny when the truth is that he's ACTUALLY homosexual
>>
>>81810730
POST IT
>>
>>81810821

>Never actually has to be fought

All four kids had at least one epic battle with him. And John even won his. It was PM's time to shine.
>>
>>81811057
same, the whole part where rose first entered the game was magical
>>
>>81811072
damn i cant wait to go back and re-read it and enjoy the good parts again
>>
>>81811053
Same here. I expected second page to be a walk around or something crazy... Never in my life I was that wrong. Not even when decided to be born.
>>
>>81811080
I still think it's interpersonal relationships.
I'm more interested in Mage powers.
>>
>>81810730
I NEED MORE LEWDS THAT CAN TAKE PLACE IN THE CANON STORY GOD DAMNIT
>>
File: grab2 diick2.gif (314KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
grab2 diick2.gif
314KB, 500x375px
one la2t tiime
*grab2 diick2*
>>
File: nice.png (4KB, 324x60px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
4KB, 324x60px
>>81811082
nah it's just as funny
>>
>>81811082
thank god he isn't though eh
>>
File: 1417758706393.jpg (503KB, 792x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417758706393.jpg
503KB, 792x700px
>>81811072
>Bro
Still mad
>>
>>81811140
I missed this meme.
>>
>>81811057

Yeah, it's a real shame.

>>81811055

I'm flag PM didn't fall for Jade trying to get her and Bec to play nice and get along.
>>
>>81811082

Not canon lol
>>
>>81811127
i thought that was covered under heart though?

All i can hope for is that the Classpects get more coverage in the game. though i doubt they will...
>>
>>81811080
Sufferer used his Blood powers to see another universe. So here is it.
>>
Will there ever be another Homestuck, /co/? Sure, there will be things that are better or more mainstream, but will there ever be another comic/show/whatever that has that same magic Homestuck did? Can webcomics take the innovations from Homestuck and use them without just ripping off the MSPA format?

I imagine it will be a few years, but I think so. Homestuck is leaving too big of a footprint for people to not try and fill it. I know about things like Prequel, but that's a fanadventure. I mean something totally original, and completely different from any webcomic before it like MSPA itself was.
>>
>>81810919
Penis Oujia was pretty /fun/ t.b.h, It's shit knowing that in the end all of that is pointless because no one ever mentions anything that happened Terezi: Remember for the rest of the comic
>>
>>81811197
N O P E
>>
>>81811186
Blood is warrior spirit probably. Karkat said something like this.
>>
so the davejade vs. davekat and general dave sexuality debate will never end

thanks huss you massive wuss
>>
>>81811189
i thought that was just because kankri's seer powers were broken and carried over for some reason.
>>
What did you guys think of the music? I think Heir of Grief is my favorite of the new tracks.
>>
>>81811197
Impossible.
>>
>>81811197
What innovations did HS actually have that wasn't just lifted from PS?
>>
>>81811045
Remember when nudestuck wasn't just fat guys with tiny dicks, or fat women with hidden vaginas? Remember Potato?

What actually happened to her?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdY-IDofWGA
>>
File: rorb.png (6KB, 135x130px) Image search: [Google]
rorb.png
6KB, 135x130px
>>81811142
>Nice.

>>81811197
Yes but it will be unrecognizably different.
>>
>>81811067
>Homestuck's entire run lasted as long as the Obama administration
I feel like this means something.
>>
I read this such a long time ago and stopped a long time ago too. I think it was 6 years ago now.

I feel like I should read it again now that it's finished, even though the ending is trash, just to follow through.
>>
I still think blood is suffering
heck I think it more now
>>
File: davekat fans.png (17KB, 571x412px) Image search: [Google]
davekat fans.png
17KB, 571x412px
>>81811234
It pretty much has ended, even the most fervent of Davekat fans know who won, and it was Jade.
There was really never a debate in the first place, Dave was at most prison gay, now he's helping Jade repopulate.
>>
>>81811197
Nothing will ever touch the experience that was Homestuck when it was actively updating. The anticipation and excitement and shitposting were something else.
>>
>>81811057
I honestly thought LOLAR was too visually noisy, LOHAC was great, but LOWAS was just perfect. The serenity of the wind and light blue stone and flora that made up the planet made it somewhere I'd love to go to.
>>
>>81811245
A soundtrack?
>>
>>81811234
better hope he actually does an epilogue and comes down one way or another. Though he'll probably still keep it ambiguous on purpose the bastard.
>>
>>81810978
Because, for unexplained reasons (Who needs dialogue, am I right?), Jack Noir wasn't as angry as PM. That's it. That's the only factor that applied.
>>
>>81806367
>>81810932
Same opinion here, different date. I started reading in March 2011, right after the big Japan earthquake, tsunami, and start of the Fukushima disaster. Since I live here, it was pretty intense.. I needed something to take my mind off the constant aftershocks and wondering if my building was going to collapse or I was going to get radiation sickness so I somehow found Homestuck and started reading through it, and I don't know I guess being in a state of deep anxiety helped me latch onto the characters and emotionally embed them in my psyche, making me feel like I was living more in their world than mine, so the adventures of the four kids was all really cathartic and enthralling for me. I remember feeling tense just watching John fighting that very first imp across several pages and watching him somehow manage to claim victory, and watching him slowly grow and rise until he and Nanna were able to defeat those ogres, it was all just so magical.
>>
>>81811295
nah your argument is seriously as flimsy as any of theirs
it's literally open ended and we have to suffer with it forever
>>
>>81810730
Eggs
>>
>>81811245
Outsourcing comics to guest artists.
Hussie invented comics directorship.
>>
>>81811245

More than 2 second animations and interactive segments
>>
File: 00021.gif (48KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
00021.gif
48KB, 650x450px
>>81811274
>Morgan Freeman's genteel, homespun mannerisms were perfect qualities for a president residing over a crisis.

>OCEANS RISE. CITIES FALL. HOPE SURVIVES.

>WOW.

>Films about impending apocalypse fascinate you. Plus, a black president??? Now you've seen everything!
>>
>>81811281
that could work. Blood brings suffering upon the player which revolves around the players quest to alleviate it or overcome it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nilcqojFyP1rsapox.png (191KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nilcqojFyP1rsapox.png
191KB, 500x345px
>>81811274
>>
>>81811299
There really are no pre-2013 archives of HSG, are there?

Fucking heartbreaking. Even dumbgarbage is gone.
>>
>>81811274
Well, they both started out promising only to never achieve what people wanted.
>>
>>81811330
>open ended
>Dave and Jade smiling, Karkat frowning
>Dave monogamous, Jade only interested in Dave
It's pretty damn clear who the winner here is, you're one of the few people who's arguing otherwise. Don't try to perpetuate, Davejade won fair and square, as they should have.
>>
>>81811359
>and vriska (Vriska)
every fucking time
>>
Wasn't HIC supposed to be godly powerful? It seems insanely underwhelming to have her lose because "the kids fighted better than her".

>protecting Jade meant nothing because she got healed instantly after getting nearly mortally wounded
>Heroically sacrificing Dirk to kill two immensely powerful Jacks was literally instantly fixed
>PM beats Jack Noir because she was angrier than him
Collide sucked. The ending sucked. Everything sucks. Fuck you.
>>
>>81811299
Remember the streams up UPDORT posts when a new set of pages dropped?
>>
>>81807612
Fiesta was the "girl" AD
>>
>>81811245
Everything related to Flash.
Interacitivity, music, long animations, etc.
PS isn't really any more multimedia than any other comic, it just has a nonstandard format and some of its pictures are animated.
>>
>>81811359
> vriska (vriska)
i kek eritime
>>
>>81811330
It's pretty clear that at most Karkat's a third wheel, plus even if they are an OT3, which they aren't, Karkat's only gonna live for a few decades, while Dave and Jade are immortal and will go on
>>
>>81811359
>and Vriska (Vriska)
I'm dying.
>>
>>81811359
Is Vriska (Vriska) the best fandom meme Hussie put in the comic?
>>
Why was shipping pushed so hard and so integral to pretty much all character story arcs if a grand total of 1 pair can be definitively said to be canon?
>>
File: Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg (173KB, 940x565px) Image search: [Google]
Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg
173KB, 940x565px
>Weekend at Bernies never became relevant

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
>>
>>81811394
I dismissed Cindy as not trying to actively kill the kids as she needed them for the new universe and the matriorb shit.
>>
>>81811372
Just like every politician?
>>
>>81811245
anime
>>
>>81811313
Are you an expat?
If you're Japanese you'd be the only Japanese on 4chan who can speak English well.
>>
File: 58248.png (556KB, 1022x618px) Image search: [Google]
58248.png
556KB, 1022x618px
>>81811359
>>81811378
>>81811407
>>81811413
>>
File: no.png (4KB, 231x200px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
4KB, 231x200px
>you will never be in a relationship as canon as rosemary
>>
>>81811418
Presumably the epilogue will be more concrete. Problem Sleuth's was
>>
>>81811398
The "female" Ace Dick functioned as the normal one.
>>
>check Paradox Space for some godawful reason
>The latest comic is Hussie-written and actually pretty decent
...Huh. Not what I expected, but cool.

>>81811245
The use of sound and full flash animations, but you're right. Most of it was expanding on innovations in PS, which expanded on the formats of previous adventures.

>>81811260
>Remember when nudestuck wasn't just fat guys with tiny dicks
>all the thirsty as fuck qt former homestuck/nudestuck cosplayers that are smarter than that now
god damn......cons were fucking crazy, horny teens as far as the eye can see. was cool if you were one of those horny teens but not so much for everyone else

>>81811299
True. I think there's a way to do a serial webcomic like that while learning from the pitfalls Hussie ran into with it, though.
>tfw I had the desktop notifier
Good fucking times.
>>
>>81811359
>Vriska is (Vriska)
Holy shit
>>
>>81811424
It was already relevant by the time it was in Jake's room, Jade stuffed Grandpa's body and pretended he was alive because it was "tradition" and she got lonely
>>
File: 1426047998740.jpg (23KB, 622x562px) Image search: [Google]
1426047998740.jpg
23KB, 622x562px
>loved problem sleuth
>started reading homestuck as it began, got bored of all the faffing about with inventory systems and gave up
>tried again after a year, it got really good
>Descend was pretty fucking great
>keeps ramping up the stakes and the complexity but importantly the pacing is getting faster
>suddenly trolls
>so many trolls
>character roster blows up fivefold and the story grinds to a complete halt for a massive infodump
>shipping charts
>the 4 main characters simply drop out of their own story for a long time
>give up on it again
>fanbase starts picking up steam
>fanbase goes into the sanic phase
I'm pretty glad I got out when I did.
>>
>>81811424
Anon, you just don't understand. Homestuck was the corpse that Hussie was dragging along in order to fool all of us, and we fell for it.
>>
>>81811425
Didn't she only really need Roxy? It feels like she could've easily wiped out everyone but Roxy, and that she was just weakened for this fight so that Hussie didn't have to think of a good reason why the kids should've won.
>>
where the fuck is the paradox space 2 book? I wanted to read the new comic
>>
>>81811260
Nudestuck still is that
I've seen more thin Jades than I have fat trannies these days. I just saw a Jade with the stockings and shit doing a pretty hardcore shoot. The volume has actually gotten better, to the point where people are complaining because there's not enough fat black chicks or transexuals in the tag anymore.
>>
>>81811492
She also wanted Jane to be her heir and Jade because of her powers.
>>
File: kids come on.png (125KB, 542x1076px) Image search: [Google]
kids come on.png
125KB, 542x1076px
>>81811504
>COMPLAINING ABOUT LACK OF DIVERSITY IN NUDESTUCK
>>
>>81811521
Still, it feels like they built up HIC an awful lot for nothing. This doesn't feel like a fight that should've been saved for the end, this feels like a fight that could've happened at literally any point in the comic.
>>
>>81811492
Supposedly she need them to won the game.
>>
I ship (Karkat) and (Vriska)

cucks belong to each other
>>
>>81811487
Ayy lmao
>>
>>81811446
I wouldn't wish my biggest enemies to be in such a dull, hollow relationship.
>>
>>81811498
>went to check PSX
>actually getting into vrisky business, it's got a good script and good art
>LOL BUY OUR BOOK TO FIND OUT THE REST
Fucking goddammit, seriously?
>>
>>81811545
>ThanksForPlaying.png
>>
>>81811570
> cucks belong to each other
This is why my OTP is just an orgy of mspareaders.
>>
File: tumblr_o5k7lzPRBR1u7utk4o7_400.gif (1MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5k7lzPRBR1u7utk4o7_400.gif
1MB, 268x200px
Doze here but why is Rose Caucasian?
>>
>>81811545
>that comic
That would've been a better ending than what we got.
>>
>>81811607
>estimated ship date not till July
FUCK. I WANT TO GET OFF ALREADY
>>
>>81808324
That's a Red Dwarf reference.
>>
>>81811455
My notifier was Stoner Lou saying "Update my good faggots!". Best notifier.
I'd post it if I wasn't on my phone.
>>
>>81811607
>Paradox Space is mostly awful
>most of the good comics were written by Hussie trying to select writers based on oppression olympics scores probably didn't help on this front
>need to make money on it by selling books since they paid hundreds of dollars for each comic
>no one will buy the book unless you put a Hussie comic in it that's not available anywhere else
>>
>>81811633
The kids were always white.
>>
>>81811607
It's because you've gotta pay if you want that Hussie premium. But you know what's the fucking worst? It was announced months ago, and it still doesn't come out for 2 more months, they're fucking evil bastards.
What if the real Act 7 is in the book.
>>
>>81811633
She looks just peachy
>>
File: harpoon my whale davekun.jpg (353KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
harpoon my whale davekun.jpg
353KB, 1200x1800px
>>81811545
There were some, but they stopped because they didn't get enough attention, people would just filter them or not give them any follows or likes because they were hideous
Case in point
Good riddance to some of them, people like that one mom who had three kids with a Kanaya cosplayer and named their baby Eridan were just...
I don't even know
>>
>>81811558
It's been said a million times but the main problems with the villains in Homestuck was the exponential powercreep that occurred over the duration of the comic. It made it way to hard for the heroes to actually seem capable of beating the villains and made the more interesting villians like Bec Noir just weaksauce villains in comparison.
>>
>>81808039
Knight of Doom
>>
>>81811669
yeah but
they're supposed to be white white
>>
>>81811633
TRIGGERED
>>
>>81811633
Caucasian isn't a race, smartass. Nevertheless, it's CANON

I think it's just the lightning.
>>
>>81811646
You uh, did read the entire image didn't you anon?
>>
>>81811699
BROTTHHERRRR
>>
>>81808257
You posted him.
Matchsticks a best.
>>
>>81811689
Was she the same 30 something slag that always did Rose and Roxy "cosplays"?
>>
File: 1394406211176.png (734KB, 488x610px) Image search: [Google]
1394406211176.png
734KB, 488x610px
>>81811689
>mom who had three kids with a Kanaya cosplayer and named their baby Eridan
>>
>>81811714
>Caucasian isn't a race
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
>>
>>81808039
God I can't remember it for the life of me.
Something Doom. I think it was Mage or Prince.
>>
>>81811689
Sauce?
>>
>>81810965
I'm glad you can relate friend. I hope my boy survived the end; I've read some info suggesting that Jack English's head exploding is how he made it into caliborn's session.
>>
>>81811633
the kids were always all white
>>
>>81811731
Yeah, including a pregnant one (which was baby Eridan)
There's some good ones though, Xenophilliacbroad, Callibratemygallows, Mirthfulmollywhop, Rosekitten, Snorlax. Anything that was halfway decent I've archived
>>
File: Anon, I.gif (224KB, 1091x710px) Image search: [Google]
Anon, I.gif
224KB, 1091x710px
>>81811714
>>
File: 1433384327728.png (204KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1433384327728.png
204KB, 500x700px
>>81811689

>named their baby Eridan

Why
>>
>>81811504
Fucking link it faggot.
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 672x434px
>>81811751
It feels so good to come back from like a two year hiatus to see an edit of mine being posted.
>>
>>81811783
I've seen the full thing
It is not an attractive Jade or Dave, that's probably the best angle.
They're a skinnyfat thing that looks like the kind of girl who thought assassin's creed was real back in high school
>>
File: 1453424958360.png (286KB, 637x892px) Image search: [Google]
1453424958360.png
286KB, 637x892px
>>
>>81811758
Yes, but Caucasian isn't a synonym for Europoid/white.
>>
File: 1364759091034.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364759091034.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>81808257
Handsomest is probably Crowbar but Sawbuck's the cutest and hottest
>>
>>81811828
>The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid;[1] or occasionally Europid)
Even when you move the goalposts you're STILL wrong.
>>
>>81811811
http://yournumberonewaifu.tumblr.com/post/142716157903/in-celebration-of-my-first-major-fandom-ending

have fun
>>
>>81811801
Again, not a race. Or are Somalis, Icelanders and Persians the same race now?
>>
>>81811313
Christ I know exactly what you mean dude. Because of how slow it was, it made those jokey battles so triumphant and amazing to experience.

I'm thinking too, what with your psuedo-apocalyptic experience with the Japan earthquake, you could relate to the apocalyptic atmosphere and escapism motif (give how not only were you escaping your reality, but the characters themselves were fighting to do the same).

Just a weird thought though friendpai.
>>
>>81811800
>mirthfulmollywhop
>snorl4x
hell yes
>>
>>81811810
Why Eridan too
Like of all the Homestuck kids, why that name
>>
File: Chevy_Chase.jpg (15KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Chevy_Chase.jpg
15KB, 214x317px
>>81811837
Nice joke there, Chubby Chase

Captcha: Click Eggs
>>
>>81811845
No.
Kenyans aren't white and that Rose clearly isn't Kenyan if one assumes that skin is hers.
>>
>>81811813
It's literally what the ending was. You predicted Act 7.
>>
>>81811878
Eridan is coolest troll name for a male. Female one should be Vriska.
>>
>>81811880
Is the joke my life

I genuinely love his weird bulldog mouth
>>
>>81811908
>Vriska
>not Aradia
>>
>>81811837
>not wanting to get stranglefucked by Cans
>>
>>81811862
Anon, I'm slightly more inclined to believe when Wikipedia says that something is a race, rather than a faceless entity that I know nothing about. Slightly.
>>
So what are Felt dicks
Are they just green proboscises like Smuppet noses
Do you just kind of slip this floppy felt thing in you and move around
Do they have orifices at the tip for ejaculatory purposes
These disgusting felt men have mouths and blood so what the fuck is going on
>>
So like, is MSPA over now?
>>
>>81811970
I think they're just weirdly shaped people with skin the texture of puppet felt.

>>81811974
After the epilogue, probably. Sad to think about.
>>
>>81811974
It's being handed down to Halftruth and retooled into a social justice education comic
>>
>>81811953
All power to you.
Perhaps I should've worded it a little better, but describing something as looking Caucasian is meaningless.
>>
>>81811922
Nah, I was saying that Sawbuck is the pudgiest felt member. Also, I'm a shitty comedian.
>>
File: 32533.png (163KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
32533.png
163KB, 400x348px
>mfw its all over and ill never get a chance to be a guest artist now
>>
>>81811596
fuck off childpile you massive degenerate you don't know fucking shit
>>
File: halftruth.png (184KB, 590x532px) Image search: [Google]
halftruth.png
184KB, 590x532px
>>81811999
>>
>>81812018
Sure is. Probably the second chubbiest Homestuck character, even.
>>
>>81812026
be the guest artist in your own comic
>>
>>81812028
Rosemary is objectively beyond bland though.
They haven't developed after Cascade. The development they had got retconned out.
>>
>>81811974
Nope, time for Adventure 5!
>>
>>81812064
You want an exciting Rosemary development? They're naked. Bam.
>>
>>81812047
I'm sensing a Vriska joke here.
>>
>>81812047
Who is the chubbiest?
Vriska? Gl'bgolyb?
>>
>>81811974
Hussie's been making MSPAs for ten years. Wouldn't you like to move on after that?
>>
Has this comic ever inspired you to create your own original work? Fanfic doesn't count obv.
>>
>>81811197
>>81811299

There will never be a webcomic that recaptures the magic of early HS.

But the magic will happen again in different media. It won't be long until someone competent gets the idea of serializing an actual video game the way Homestuck was done. Rapid updates, player interaction affecting development, and a great setting. Game dev tools get more and more efficient and quick to use. Any day now.

And if VR takes off, all the better. Imagine something like VR Sburb. Imagine...
>>
>>81811970
they're hard carapace with a felt texture on top, like a deer's antlers covered in velvet. each has a set of genitals consisting of a miniature pool cue and two dangling blue chalk cubes
>>
>>81812015
I mean, I understand that you were trying to argue as Caucasian not being white. But goddamn I will not pass the opportunity to be technically right.
>>
>>81812047
Who could possibly have a lower aspect ratio than Sawbuck? And if you say Vriska or Jane I'm going to hunt you down and slap some sense into you.
>>
>>81812055
i can admit im a shit writer and need someone else to do that for me. theres no way i could come up w anything on my own thats even decent
>>
>>81812080
With what, a seismometer?
>>
>>81812106
Best answer I'll ever get
Love it
>>
File: 1455770272996.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455770272996.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>81812095
hell no
>>
>>81812055
like andrew?
>>
File: IT'S ME, AUSTIN.png (87KB, 188x236px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S ME, AUSTIN.png
87KB, 188x236px
>>81812026
You can be a guest artist in my comic, anon
>>
File: tumblr_m9lmtb0onO1r1ee7mo1_500.gif (34KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9lmtb0onO1r1ee7mo1_500.gif
34KB, 500x571px
>>81812121
>>
>>81812095
I wanted to, but I can't draw, or even write, as it turns out.
>>
File: Fat Vriska.png (132KB, 464x2726px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Vriska.png
132KB, 464x2726px
>>81812086
>Gl'bgolyb
>even remotely close to Vriska
>>
>>81811828
But it is. At least in English, because some philosopher in XVIII century thought that humanity originated from Caucasus (he also had a boner for Georgians) and everyone said "sure, why not". Caucasian isn't a synonym for Europoid in Russian, if it's any consolation.
>>
>>81812095
Nah, my original work is extremely different, but I've made a half-dozen tiny Homestuck AUs that I love.

>>81812080
>>81812086
>>81812113
Who else
>>
File: 1460429763824.gif (732KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460429763824.gif
732KB, 500x500px
https://join.skype.com/vzAJv0wZCK7a
late night /hst/ skype chat.
>>
>>81812109
I think the main problem is that where I live and in my native tongue, Caucasian is never used, and pretty much only refers to actual people from the Caucasus. It's pretty much only used in Anglophone countries
>>
>>81812173
Oh god this is going to be shit I just know it
>>
heh... hussie is kinda late on putting out the real update.... its okay... he can take his time even if he missed 4/13... just a few more hours of this epic prank... hahaha...
>>
>>81812158
See
>>81812177
>>
File: 1343008906120.png (91KB, 360x434px) Image search: [Google]
1343008906120.png
91KB, 360x434px
>>
>>81812147

I miss the old Andrew.
>>
I thought I saw pics of Hussie doing art critique a few threads back but cant find it. Does anyone have links?
>>
when's the new thread?
I drew an image and I kind of don't want to post it in a thread circling the drain
>>
File: 1445383019572.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445383019572.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>81812197
Please tell me you're being ironic.
People actually being in denial about this would be too sad.
>>
>>81812135
whats ur comic, friendo
>>
>>81812177
Alright, fair enough. Intricacies and all that can be pretty bullshit when it's not in your first language.
>>
>>81812216
RIP OLD HUSS
>>
>>81812101
>There will never be a webcomic that recaptures the magic of early HS.
I dunno. I think it could be done, I think there's further we can go with webcomics. It just takes the right person or combination of people.
>>
File: CQ2sW3H.jpg (84KB, 650x510px) Image search: [Google]
CQ2sW3H.jpg
84KB, 650x510px
>>81812216
Old Andrew died long ago. Now there's only Hussie.
>>81812220
I have a link to charcoal drawings, but I think that's it.
>>
File: 06226.gif (93KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06226.gif
93KB, 650x1000px
remember this stupid shit?
>>
>>81810330
>How does Caliborn give them immortality?
Caliborn releases his time power through his mouth, so the answer is rather obvious.

The contract is formed with a kiss.
>>
File: 1437109236944.png (251KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1437109236944.png
251KB, 500x400px
>>81812221
Well you can't post it in here now anyway.
>>
>>81812093
Tom Siddell has been making Gunnerkrigg Court for longer and he seems pretty cool with it. And that's just one (traditional format) comic.
But yeah, I can understand Huss wanting to move on from Homestuck, at least. But I dunno if he wants to move on from the MSPA format entirely. I thought he might have said something on the matter already, which is why I asked.
>>
>>81812226
it isn't started yet
http://niiikooooo.tumblr.com/tagged/chipland
>>
>>81806367
I started in December of 2011, post Cascade. I was up in Chicago with my mom visiting family for the holidays and at night I would browse /v/ on the computer in the basement office of my grandparents house, because what else would a faggot like me do? And I keep seeing these grey fuckers with candy corn horns, but I've never heard of a game with them, so I look up homestuck. I read the most recent page and I get confused, read the 1st page and get even more confused, read some more and call it a night. Next day I re-read from the start, and then I absolutely binge that shit. When I get home from Chicago what was the first thing I did? Read some more. I was hooked and I wanted to know more about this shit.

I discovered HSG around the same time and it was some of the most fun I've had on 4chan. I loved nothing more than waiting for the UPDATE posts and then shitposting about the newest pages with everyone else.

But that's all long gone now. I left hsg some time around the original megahiatus only to pop back in every now and then; and then hsg got hit by the general ban and I never really went back, nor did I ever go to any of the splinter chans they went to since I was never there to hear about them. And here I am now.

God, look at me bloggin' about it like a sap.
>>
>>81812278

Sadly.

Fuck jade.
>>
>>81810359
>Just like how Condy lost her immortality randomly and without mention.
I think she was immune to old age and sickness, not immortal in a SBURB sense.
>>
>>81812278
The art's cool as fuck though.

What even was the point of grimbark jade?
>>
>>81812306
would that could anon, would that I could
>>
>>81812283
it'll probably be a year or more before we get anything comic related. He still has a game to work on, unfortunately.
>>
>>81812327
to stop Jade from doing anything useful
>>
>>81812325
She gained the Handmaid's contractual immortality after killing her.
There's so reason Condy should have been able to die normally (unless we were told the immortality ran out, which we weren't)
>>
>>81812306
I'd fuck Jade
>>
>>81812296
I actually read Homestuck back in 2010 because of all the threads here on /co/. Those were good times. Good, awful times. God it was so bad. I loved every minute of it.

Shitposting ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>81812327
Thats like saying grimbark rose is not worth because she reverted to normal self.
>>
>>81812293
>cute robots
shit thats some good shit
followed u for more
>>
its been fun, but im wasting my time with you niggers
peace out
>>
>>81812325
>>81812351
Lord English probably took away her immortality before she left
>>
>>81812130
T O P K E K
>>
>>81812278
Brainwashing arcs are always retarded.
>>
>>81812390
we on page 10 anyway we ded soon anyway
its been good man
>>
>>81812296
At least you got to shitpost for some years. As usual for me, I only joined this fandom as it was about to end.
>>
you think Hussie will ever do a Homestuck Encyclopedia?
>>
>>81812327
Needed to write the invincible god girl out of the plot.
Better question: what was the point of giving Jade First Guardian powers?
Beyond some teleportation in [S] Cascade that could've just been written as a space power anyway.
She never uses them for anything except expedient teleportation in that limited time frame.
Even in [S] Collide she doesn't do anything, the demidogs teleport around sure, but to no benefit or detriment.

It's such a narrative waste. She was given the ultimate sword but never cuts anything with it.
>>
>>81812407
mspawiki already exists
>>
today was hard
>>
>>81812407
You know that ancient "let me tell you about Homestuck" meme with the guy reading that massive book?
>>
>>81812407
Right now I just want him to do something that isn't Homestuck.
>>
>>81812130
lmfao gottem
>>
>>81812437
so are my nipples would you like to feel them
>>
>>81812409
I always thought of it as her powers got augmented from each powerset she inherited
Like she gets a +2 bonus on all space-related rolls thanks to her First Guardian fusion
>>
>what if act 7 is the epilogue, and the epilogue is what hussie wanted act 7 to be but needed more time to do
>>
>>81812437
not as hard as this
*unzips dick*
>>
Bout to get bumped off the board.

I can't believe I got sucked back into these threads after being clean for so many years.
>>
>>81812488
same
I lost a full day to this nonsense, at least
>>
>>81812409
>Better question: what was the point of giving Jade First Guardian powers?
i'd imagine it just kind of happened on accident for Hussie
Hussie needed Bec to be prototyped so it could give Jack the power boost
but he wanted to bring back Jade's dreamself via prototyping so Jade could go god tier
once he realized would be a thing way early on he decided to foreshadow it by making Jade a furry
Maybe he just thought a puppygirl would be cute
>>
>>81812485
not even tryiing.
*grab2 diick2*
>>
>>81812488
im honestly gonna miss these threads. where the hell else do i believe? never in my life have i felt so apart of a community.
>>
>>81812511
clap clap good job
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to join a Skype chat with the actual fucking program? Running it through Firefox is stupid and won't even allow me to sign in.
>>
>>81812407
Unfortunately no. I went back and checked, the 4th recap was abandoned 09/06/11, and that was only outlining the basic plot. Hussie is so done with Homestuck that I don't even expect to get that epilogue. I think he'll wait until interest dies down and leave it, he obviously can't be fucked but needs to placate the swathes of angry fanbase.
>>
>>81812515
>believe
*belong
fuck
>>
>>81812420
>>81812314
which one?
Thread posts: 1202
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.