[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was he inspired by the illuminati?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: S1e19_bill_snap.png (646KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S1e19_bill_snap.png
646KB, 1280x720px
So was he inspired by the illuminati?
>>
eya probly
>>
File: dllhost_2016-04-12_21-00-10.png (7KB, 154x141px) Image search: [Google]
dllhost_2016-04-12_21-00-10.png
7KB, 154x141px
>>81761394
this goes deeper than you know
>>
>>81761394
More like the illuminati inspired him
>>
>>81761919
depest lare
>>
>>81761541
Disney IS the Illuminati, dumbass. The Freemasons, too. This is just another one of their sinister NWO indoctrination attempts.
>>
He's an eye of providence. It's a symbol for knowledge and it's in many coats of arms.
>>
File: 1443750818749.png (281KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1443750818749.png
281KB, 500x444px
>>81762269
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR_Dav3BJ5A
>>
Man between the "quality" of this show's ending and now the "quality" of Homestuck's ending...I'm in a pretty bad mood.
>>
Gravity Falls got nominated for a Peabody Award.
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/719951392744452096
>>
>>81764420
More like Hackbody award amirite.
>>
>is an anthropomorphous eye of providence
>from another dimension
>voiced by a jew
>>
>>81764540
kek it's just like /gfg/ neva ended
>>
>>81764376
i personally couldnt get behind the mad scientist nonsense. The author was supposed to be some indiana jones type of guy but we got stuff like the mind control tie that made no sense, i mean why? why would stanford create that thing? when did he create that thing? what was the purpose of that thing? was it gravity falls related at all? why did he just stick it in a drawer? why did he bring the infinity dice? where did he got it from? what the fuck was he doing in the portal? was it important at all? why does he never mention it? it must have been something important since he comes back armed to the core but he just says fuck it and leaves it behind.
We didnt need stanford, at least we didnt need the stanford we got, we didnt need the gigant robot at the end, it would have been better to just see more characters and gadgets make a cameo especially since season one ended with a gigant robot too.
This whole thing reminds me of the rick and morty episode where jerry is kidnaped by aliens. Rick and mortys earth is just plain old earth with the difference of having rick, rick brings the supernatural element to what would otherwise be plain old earth, gravity falls was supposed to be the misterious element, instead we got aliens, a scientist, another dimension and a demon all of which had fuck all to do with it
>>
File: HE HAS NO B PLOT HE HAS NO PACE.png (679KB, 651x684px) Image search: [Google]
HE HAS NO B PLOT HE HAS NO PACE.png
679KB, 651x684px
>>81765619
>Dipper brings up the question of Stan's dimensional exile
>gets brushed off
>it never gets mentioned again
Fuck's sake, the second half of the season was so rushed and drawn out simultaneously that I didn't even notice.

GOOD WORK MANLET
>>
File: 23626335.png (195KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
23626335.png
195KB, 600x431px
This show taught me so much about female fantasies. Like what teenage girl doesn't dream of a three-way between herself, her own brother, and some other guy?
>>
File: 9846034.png (214KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
9846034.png
214KB, 600x516px
>>81766232
>>
>>81765619
It is kind of fucked up that whatever the fuck Ford was doing during that whole time never even really same up, like you might expect some creature that followed him back through the portal to show up and shed some light on what the hell he was up to, or something. Instead Ford just kind of dissapears/fucks off to the basement for that whole rest of the show, I mean Roadside Attraction, he's not even in, not to mention a whole episode of "oh no we can't leave the house we're not protected" and then they go on a damn road trip IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>81766002
the thing that pisses me off is that it could have been fixed so easy
>stanley asks stanford so what now?
>stanford says i detected an anomaly in the north pole, i belive i can make another portal there
>you want to go back? you are crazy
>oh you wont think im crazy when you see what i have been working on all these years
thats it, you never had to explain what was actually in the other side of the portal, just aknowledge that there was another side of the portal, why didnt you make it a time machine instead? stanford gets into the machine and cant get out until its activated again, boom you got stanford to fuck off for twenty years, you got bill to need the time machine in order to bring back his body from the past or something, no plot holes
there is a thousand ways to handle things better
>>
>>81764420
what IS a peabody aware?
>>
>>81766514
he was making ties, no not mind control ties just regular ties in one of those slave labour workshops like the ones mexicans work here, dont question it
>>
>>81765619
It does seem weird. Did the alien crash landing MAKE Gravity Falls weird in the first place or did Gravity Falls being weird somehow MAKE the aliens crash land? I guess like the Bermuda Trangle being weird is supposed to fuck up airplanes and make them crash?
>>
>>81767082
well, the alien thing was handled well i give you that, im not sure where the fuck did bill come from in the first place but its not like demons dont go with the ocult in the first place.
What i cant excuse is the mad scientist wich is an actual cartoon scientist and the other dimension, its like hanna barbera tier.
Hey kids, do you like the pine twins? well they now have a crazy scientist uncle who gives them all sorth of inventions, plus they now race cars
>>
>>81761394
Hirsch said it was just based on the eye on the dollar bill. Hence Bill.
>>
>>81763708
hello Mario
>>
>>81767422

Well, it is clearly based on the common (stupid) belief that the Eye of Providence is a symbol of the Illuminati and that's WHY it's on the dollar bill.

Bill was originally a joke character about conspiracy theories, "jet fuel can't melt steel beams," all that before his role was expanded to make him the primary antagonist.

The actual eye of providence is just an old generic divinity symbol, in the U.S. a symbol of the Christian God.

Ironically there was a real Illuminati centuries ago that simply advocating for a more secular society, an Enlightenment group. So a symbol of a diety would have clashed with their desire to keep church and state separate.
>>
>>81766232
Females are fucked up.
>>
>>81767679
it's all the incest fantasies this show brought out that confuse me
>>
>>81767823
>Brought out

More like just provided a blank canvas for.
>>
>>81767283
>well they now have a crazy scientist uncle who gives them all sorth of inventions, plus they now race cars

tfw this wasn't an actual episode
>>
>>81766955
It would have been funny if instead of that brother portal shit stan had been hiding illegal foreign slave children in his basement to make all the cheap fucking souvenirs in his shop
>>
Did they ever release the music that plays as Mabel is running off into the woods in vs the Future?
>>
>>81770633
I think Brad did release all the episode scores so his soundcloud will probably have it. I have a feeling you might need the direct links for some of them, anyone have the list?
>>
>>81763708
>implying a group that existed solely for 10 years between 1667-1677 would still be active after being exposed
>implying any secret society would openly use symbols that people already know about
>implying a group that was against monarchism and organized religion is even relevant
They wanted to take down religion and promote science in the world dude. Illuminati translates to 'enlightened' in the literal sense
>>
>>81774041
fuck off IIDF disinfo agent
>>
Dipper dressed as Mabel and pretends to be like her, when Mabel catches him in the act
>>
>>81775465
And after she does, she brainwashes him
>>
>>81766002
>Bill tells Ford that he now has control over both Time and Matter which basically means hes a god
>doesn't use any of his powers to capture the pines
Fucking Hack.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.