[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vulture rumoured to be villain of solo Spider-Man movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: spider-man-vulture-comics.jpg (187KB, 425x577px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-vulture-comics.jpg
187KB, 425x577px
http://collider.com/spider-man-reboot-villain-vulture/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=collidersocial

rumour is coming from Faraci so it'll likely be bullshit
>>
File: vulturesm7.jpg~original.jpg (66KB, 1024x515px) Image search: [Google]
vulturesm7.jpg~original.jpg
66KB, 1024x515px
concept art of Vulture in SM3 before he was replaced by Venom.
>>
>>81746152
It would make sense.
They said that the villain would be new, so that left Vulture, Mysterio, Chameleon, Scorpion and Kraven as the most likely candidates.
Wasn't Vulture gonna be the villain of Raimi's SM3 too? And then he wanted him in SM4?
>>
File: spider_man_4_vulture_design.jpg (26KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
spider_man_4_vulture_design.jpg
26KB, 400x309px
concept art of Vulture in Raimi's un-produced SM4. John Malkovich was set to play the character before Raimi dropped out and Sony rebooted.
>>
Vulture's wings appearing in TASM 2. Character was to feature in un-produced TASM 3/Sinister Six films.
>>
>>81746152
I wonder if they'll conect Toomes' wings with Falcon's
>>
File: sfos_1.png (75KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
sfos_1.png
75KB, 300x230px
>tfw we'll never get a spider-man movie with shocker
>>
Who the fuck is Faraci?
>>
>>81746769
It's sad. Vulture is a fucking terrible villain and a worse animal-theme villain than most of the League of Losers. I'd rather have The Spot than the fucking Vulture. Shocker is a reasonable compromise.
>>
>>81746236
Movie 1 is too soon for Kraven to be the headliner.
>>
It would lead to some cool acrobatic fights.
>>
>>81746909
Spot is an awesome villain with a terrible name.
>>
>>81746236
Agreed
Mysterio and Chameleon are cool, but don't really showcase Spidey's abilities. Kraven does, but he wouldn't/shouldn't be the first major villain. Shocker is probably out, because people would confuse Shocker and Electro. Most of the others have already appeared in the previous films.

Scorpion's a good bet, but his origin needs some changing to be less silly (let's be honest, the JJJ origin is pretty dumb) and the "simple dude gets powers and is exploited by bad guys to do bad things" theme was already pretty heavy in ASM2

Vulture can match both brains and brawn with Spidey (to a degree), has the added benefit of being Spidey's literal first supervillain (pottery), and they could even have a thematic conflict of age vs youth if they decided to do the whole stealing-life-force bit.
>>
>>81747465
>Mysterio and Chameleon are cool, but don't really showcase Spidey's abilities
I agree about Chameleon (he's not a physical threat), but I disagree about Mysterio. His illusions and machines would challenge Spider-Man both physically and mentally, and Mysterio's tech him offensive capabilities like lasers and bombs.
Plus cinematically, his abilities are perfect for being showcased on the big screen.
>>
It's bullshit in the sense that there's nothing official saying it is but Vulture is the most likely villain to make a movie for next.

Only other not used villain I could see them going for besides Vulture is Kraven, Mysterio or Shocker.
>>
Will they include the thing about his grandson with leukemia whose medical bills he needs to pay in order to make him more symathetic?
>>
>>81746837
One of those guys that runs a site and gets "scoops" only a fraction of which end up being true. Also the guy is generally an asshole
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.