[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danika Hart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0028.jpg (733KB, 1315x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
733KB, 1315x2048px
How creepy would it be if people reacted like this irl.
"Omg, we finally have a color Brad Pitt, come my darlings, lets do the BLACK Brad Pitt dance!!"

In world for Miles this must be awkward as shit, imagine someone that is literally fetishizing your whole self over the color of your skin or whatever they consider exotic about you.

I wonder if this is how asian girls feel whenever a man gushes over them being asian.
>>
>>81743160
>>
Bendis said she will appear in the book more lmao
>>
>>81743160
>>81743198
Benis :DD
>>
>>81743160
Spider-Man isn't really a person though. At least not in that sense. She's not celebrating a black Peter Parker, but a black person being Spider-Man.

It's like how certain people were going batshit over the first black POTUS.
>>
>>81743160
>How creepy would it be if people reacted like this irl.
unfortunately that is exactly how they react. you should try some progressive podcasts or LA comedians when they are off stage
>>
>>81743160
>literally fetishizing your whole self over the color of your skin or whatever they consider exotic about you.
back in my day they called that jungle fever,regressive left delivers once more
>>
>>81743160
>I wonder if this is how asian girls feel whenever a man gushes over them being asian.
to be fair, asian girls are super qts
>>
>>81743365
>It's like how certain people were going batshit over the first black POTUS.
its equally annoying.
>>
>>81743160
It's kinda hard to take this seriously when Miles was literally promoted as The New BLACK Spider-Man by Marvel and Bendis as a way to pat themselves on the back.

They only reason they are backtracking on the BLACK Spider-Man angle is because Bendis wants Miles to be seen as just Spider-Man so he can't take over 616 Peter Parker. Which will literally never happen.
>>
>>81743524
girls of any race can be qts

racial fetishes are wack
>>
>>81743597
he wants to have his cake and eat it too or maybe he does not like how marketing went.
>>
>>81743538
for whities
>>
>>81743597
>they did something bad
>they are trying to make it better by taking the opposition position
>YEAH BUT THEY ALREADY DID THE BAD THING SO...
/comblr/ is real
>>
>>81743685
>girls of any race can be qts
that is clearly a lie.
>>
>>81743160
I just find this hilarious when Bendis threw a shitfit over Remender and "call me Alex"
>>
>>81743748
well no shit faggot.they and their keyboard warriors spent months shaming and bashing anyone who was not ready to instantly suck miles dick because he had a different skin color but now that they see the strategy did not pay off as much as they hoped they are flipping again. we aint bound for life,I don't have to take this shit.
>>
File: tanaka_reina_33958.jpg (141KB, 1206x1711px) Image search: [Google]
tanaka_reina_33958.jpg
141KB, 1206x1711px
>>81743685
Fuck you man, I love the shape of their eyes and noses, the look of their hair, the cute babyface most of them have. Asian girls are so damn cute in a way no other races are.
I have a dangerous yellow fever.
>>
>>81743748
Dude, one thing is to change their minds, another is to be a hypocrite.
>>
>>81743365
POTUS?
>>
>>81743906
President
Of
The
United
States
>>
>>81743895
Is it being hypocritical to realize you fucked up and changing your behavior?
>>
>>81744333
you act as if you are talking about the a person and not a corporation. 90s is not any more stupid because they eventually changed their minds
>>
>>81744376
Marvel does not write Miles Morales Spider-man, it's written by Brian Micheal Bendis. As hard as it is to believe, Bendis is a person.
>>
>>81743273
she should be his black cat. remember how black cat only wanted to bang peter because he was a hero and wore a mask? She should only want to bang miles because hes black
>>
OP is stupid and the analogy is retarded. People get excited when minorities get into positions of power (black president, latina supreme court justice) and when minorities do well (CEOs, actors, musicians).
>>
>>81743365
Spider-man is a person in world, imagine someone doing a "colored dance" because they discovered a black judge?
>>
>>81744431
>implying all the "omg he black, so exiting" talk is all due to Bendis
>>
>>81743597
its called commentary shitmeister, its criticizing people that only care about something for being exotic.
>>
>>81744537
That's a pretty bizarre reaction when it comes from a white person though.
>>
>>81743160
So quick question. How does she know he's black?
>>
>this is Miles' J. Jonah Jameson
>popular media person that just serves to piss spider-man off
>only this time its not intentional to sell papers
>or is it?
>>
>>81744636
His costume got torn during a fight with Blackheart.
>>
File: obama_girl.jpg (33KB, 544x774px) Image search: [Google]
obama_girl.jpg
33KB, 544x774px
>>81744537
>People
that is a generous word to use for them
>>81744565
>>
>>81744537
>"OMG BEYONCE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"
>"Aha! Thats great, why?"
>"CUZ YOU BLACK. IMMA DO THE COLOR PEOPLE DANCE NOW"
>>
>>81744633
its bizarre from anyone, its realistic but bizarre.
>>
>>81743943
POTUS sounds like a fucking Metal Gear antagonist
>>
>>81743160
they should just stick to his adventures with kamala khan
>>
>>81744708
Eh, well even MLK told Nichelle Nichols that she should stay on Star Trek when she wanted to leave so she could serve as an inspiration.
>>
>>81743198
A person character rests not on the colour of their skin or who they bang or whatever they pray to , but on their actions and their deeds.
What you do matters more than what you are, and many keyboard warriors forget this.
>>
>>81744565
Maybe when there the first black judge was elected there was massive celebration. A black president is a better analogy and as you can see there was literal song and dance after he was elected. /pol/ster will never understand why a minority group would be happy to see a member of their community achieve something but its an incredibly normal thing to do.
>>
>>81744333
It is if instead of admitting you made a mistake you act like you never made the mistake in the first place and it was other people that screwed up.
>>
>>81744660
Right, I completely repressed that fight
>>
>>81744779
times were different then and there were pretty much no black people anywhere on tv. In this case there has been dozens of public black super heroes so someone acting as ridiculous as shes acting over a new black superhero is really awkward.
Its not like being a spider-man is a thing that in world gets around to be distributed by comittee
>>
>>81744871
I wish I could forget it.
>>
>>81744793
that would be true in a world with consistency and consequences but when the world resets every few months and everyone just does what the script says than there is not much to put your faith in. I have seen people claim to be a fan of a character based on nothing more than the fact they like the custom design
>>
>>81743324
Bendis was never the one who made a deal out the fact that Miles is black and Spiderman, everyone else did.
>>
>>81744600
>its criticizing people that only care about something for being exotic.
You mean like the reason why Miles was literally created?
Or like the way Marvel Comics continue to act like now?
>>
>>81744881
everyone knows that spiderman is just a group of white guys who have been hording this prestigious role
>>
>>81744817
in world that doesnt make sense.
Its like dancing on the streets because you got a black police man , when theres been hundreds of them before.

Remember the context, this is the marvel universe and black mutants and mutates have been around forever. Shes creepy as fuck for fetishizing his skin colour.
>>
>>81744905
Try drinking.
Or reading good comics.
Or both.
>>
>>81744921
You kidding? Bendis made a huge deal how Miles was such a big deal to black people and how his black kids now hav someone to look up to.
>>
>>81744961
Perfect! Run it to print. another great headline by the great JJ JAMESON.
>>
>>81743685
>what are preferences?
>>
File: bomber 2.jpg (498KB, 998x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bomber 2.jpg
498KB, 998x1600px
>>81745011
>Bendis was so btfo by McDuffie that he refuses to give his kids Static Shock comics
>>
>>81743597
>Miles was literally promoted as The New BLACK Spider-Man by Marvel and Bendis as a way to pat themselves on the back.
Maybe by Marvel, but never by Bendis.
>>
>>81745013
Has JJJ chimed in on there being multiple Spider-Men running around?
>tfw Ultimate Jonah is dead
>>
>>81744817
>/pol/ster will never understand why a minority group would be happy to see a member of their community achieve something but its an incredibly normal thing to do.
no they won't, it the same reason men sometimes have hard time understanding women because they do shit they have constantly shamed the other side for doing. how many times have you heard that nationalism or race pride is refuge for losers with no personal accomplishments,losers who are trying to hype themselves by attaching themselves to accomplishment of others (be it sports or Irish pride) and now its normal? few years ago everyone mocked Christ fags because of the inherent logic errors of religious thinking,there was a big push towards being secular but now they are all "be tolerant towards Muslims" being Muslims is no less tarded than being a hardcore Christfag.ideologues are hypocrites
>>
>>81745065
hot chicks
>>
>>81745146
I don't think so, he needs a singular enemy
>>
>>81745114
That's hilarious, if true.

Got a source on it?
>>
>>81744963
mutants are subhuman garbage, spiderman is a proper human boy.
>>
>>81745223
You'd think having 4 spider heroes running around town would be his equivalent of "there goes the neighborhood"
>>
>>81745232
I was just playing off
>how his black kids now hav someone to look up to.
Since rather than feeling it necessary to create a Spider-Man legacy character, he could have given them a comic starring someone who isn't a knock-off.
>>
>>81744963
reminds me of that Key and Peele where they overhear group of women fetishizing them and basically being racist but acting like its ok since they are willing to fuck. it happens in real life too
>>
>>81745266
you shut the fuck up, spiderman is a menace, mutants are exotic and persecuted, and mutant women are hot as fuck, i want to bang them
>>
>>81745301
he would say that spidermans irresponsible behave has started a cult,group of copycats,tricked untrained youths to their death ,etc basically whatever bad they do will be put at spidermans door.
>>
>>81745337
That was a pretty good sketch. I liked how they decided to go for it anyways and get shot down
>>
>>81745337
>>81745401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iz_mVgEzqg
>>
>>81745364
>persecuted
they deserve it,they act like they did not do anything bad but even there media frontman are have inhuman acts under their belt. how much longer will you allow screams of "muh persecution" to stop justice, how many must die before the authorities think the cost of inaction is bigger than the cost of being called a racist.
>>
>>81745450
yep this is the one.
>>
>>81745500
People like you are why we keep having Magneto attacks! If you would just treat them as normal people instead of threatening them all the time and poking the lion that wouldnt happen.
Theres blood on your hands you fucking racist.
I for one, welcome our new mutant hot women overlords.
>>
>>81745569
>Terrigen Mists happen
>Magneto immediately goes all "Gas the muties race war now"
Kek
>>
File: jewishmagneto3.jpg (333KB, 590x876px) Image search: [Google]
jewishmagneto3.jpg
333KB, 590x876px
>>81745569
oh please,most of them have 0 control over their abilities,a whole city of nuns can get tuned into a toxic sludge or just get mind raped because some kid does not know what he is doing and telling him would be "oppressive". Magneto is just an angry oldfag, he kills his own people so what do you think he will do to normal people since in his warped view there only innocent people are mutants
>>
>>81744526
that would be cool
>>
File: president george sears.jpg (33KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
president george sears.jpg
33KB, 752x564px
>>81744741
He was
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.