[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#2: whenever Felicity's not on screen, all the other characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: the making of arrow.jpg (53KB, 510x384px) Image search: [Google]
the making of arrow.jpg
53KB, 510x384px
#2: whenever Felicity's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Felicity?".
>>
I don't follow this shit, so is it true this Felicity in basically the self insert of some fat chick who works on the show?
>>
It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>81721007
>Whenver Felicity's not on screen or even a recurring character in a show, all other characters should be asking "where's Felicity?"

fixed it for you.
>>
>>81721107
Im not familiar with the writing staff but the character has gone from side character, to love interest, to LITERALLY CHECKED OFF THE LIST Poochie. Heres to put it into context:
Best episode of the season involved a Bee Man which Felicity defeated with a lamp
Laurel's dying words were enforcing Olicity and hints Felicity will be the next Black Canary
>>
>>81722411
>LITERALLY CHECKED OFF THE LIST Poochie

She doesn't have access to a time machine.

Yet.
>>
>>81722886
>Felicity gets recruited into LoT
>>
>>81722886
Doesn't Barry count as one?
>>
>>81722978
>>81722886
>Now Felicity can be in every CW show at the same time
>rename it the Felicitiverse
>>
>>81723044

Nope, Barry's too much of a fuck up to be a Poochie. That and characters don't talk about him constantly when he's not around unless the subject matter pertains to him specifically.
>>
>>81723128
Anon meant Barry is a time machine which he kind of is.
>>
File: 1459629845388.gif (334KB, 293x181px) Image search: [Google]
1459629845388.gif
334KB, 293x181px
>>81723198

Oh fuck, he does. Everyone dies in the timeline where Felicity fucked everyone over by blowing up at Oliver for his son. Barry then goes back in time to, in turn, save Felicity. This shit is a grand slam.
>>
>>81723044
>>81723198
>Barry takes Felicity back in time to Central City the day of the particle accelerator explosion for some bullshit reason at Felicity's request
>something goes wrong and they're there when the explosion happens
>Felicity is screaming and Barry is running to save her
>Felicity gains the Canary Cry and Flash can now run even faster
>Felicity was the key for Barry to get fast enough to beat Zoom
>>
>>81721007
I keep seeing this quote. Is it actually from someone working on the show or is it just the newest dank meme?
>>
>>81722886
Yeah but she will invent a component to make it possible. This is canon
>>
>>81723398
It's true sadly
>>
>>81723398
For the love of christ anon, do you not now classic simpsons?
>>
>>81723398

Its a reference to an episode of The Simpsons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Itchy_%26_Scratchy_%26_Poochie_Show
>>
Reminder that if you still plan on watching this show, you're a fucking dweeb.
>>
>>81723694
>>81723714
Damn I feel fucking stupid now. I'll see myself out.
>>
>>81723398

Sorry to ruin the trolling but not knowing this is unconscionable:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Itchy_%26_Scratchy_%26_Poochie_Show
>>
>>81722886
She invents several of the components needed for the time machine in LoT to work.
>>
>Olicity pandering is what ultimately killed Solomon Grundy for good
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.