[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zootopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 850
Thread images: 251

File: 1460381912335.jpg (59KB, 564x665px) Image search: [Google]
1460381912335.jpg
59KB, 564x665px
If you had complete creative control of Zootopia, what would you have done differently? I feel the pacing was rushed a tad for just about every sequence after the interview, so I have added a few more minutes to the runtime, or just had more of an overarching story. Just about everything else was phenomenal.
>>
Resolve the plot hole that Judy doesn't know about night howlers by having the flower be obscure and undocumented, only grown in few shops like Otterton's.
>>
>>81715961
Agree. That's really all I would change would be the runtime. It was a tad rushed but still fun and exciting.
>>
>>81716105
Short runtime is easier for kids to handle, try getting those little fuckers to sit still through a 2hr plus movie, even with flashy/bright objects to distract them, they can only manage so much before they start annoying everyone around them.
>>
>>81716091
I'm not 100% clear on it, but it seemed like the "night howlers" nickname was an obscure label that only a few folks in the countryside would know.
>>
>>81715961
remove shakira songs
>>
>>81716091
Eh. I'm generally fine about it, considering that the way Gideon put it "Night Howlers" is more of a nickname than a common term. I'd be like not knowing someone was talking about Brazil Nuts when they say Nigger Toes.
>>
File: Nick 'em.jpg (248KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Nick 'em.jpg
248KB, 747x1328px
>>81716244
Wasn't Otterton ranting about them right after he got shot? It seemed like a common name for them, Judy just couldn't make the connection.
>>
>>81716244
>in the countryside
>Gideon knows the name
>Gideon lived in Judy's town
>Judy grew up in the countryside
>her own family had been involved in an issue with the same flower
>knows the Latin name
>doesn't know the common name
>>
File: HE DIGS IT.png (223KB, 499x524px) Image search: [Google]
HE DIGS IT.png
223KB, 499x524px
>>81716271
this
>>
>>81716295
It's more like growing up in a family that sells Brazilian nuts and knowing every assorted fact about them except that they're potentially dangerous (ask your mother) and their street name.
>>
>>81716357
Not to mention that Mr. Otterton was the least street or rural out of anybody and he figured it out.
>>
>>81715961
Add more shots of Judy's tight bun butt
>>
>>81715961
Nix the nudist scene, or at least change it so that every shot of animal genitalia was made so that the audience couldn't see anything but Judy and Nick clearly got an eyeful.

Yeah, I got the joke (they're naked but they're not and we can see that get it it's funny!), but it got really old after a while.

Or hell, have the entire scene play out with strategic cover, and have the end be a completely "naked" animal walking past the camera without anything to make the same joke, but as a stinger.
>>
>>81716603
>>81716733
These two, and force Nick and Judy to strip as well
>>
>>81716357
>>81716330
>>81716091
Up until her parents talked about it and Gideon dropped the slang term Judy was convinced she got the case solved 100% and in result made things worse. Only when she realized what that term could mean and put 2 and 2 together she realized how wrong she was and that the real answer was in front of her the whole time, but her prejudice about only predators going feral stopped her from noticing it. That's also why she went to apologize Nick so late.
>>
>>81716804
She didn't think of the plant when she first heard the term "night howler"?
>Hey Carrots, you know what a Night Howler is?
>I only know the flower.
If it completely flew past her mind then she's not exactly the best investigator, is she?
>>
>>81716877
Well, she was a cop for only two weeks.
>>
>>81716877
Do you know every latino/urban/hillbilly slang term? Gideon mentioned only sone predators call them that. It's probably pretty obscure.

It's like blaming a doctor for not knowing a very convoluted slang term for a dick.
>>
>>81717000
If I grew up in the same place as they did and my family was involved in a situation with them that was pretty frightening, so much so that they recognize the term, then yes, I'd be pretty oblivious/unobservant/forgetful if I didn't know it, too.
>>
>>81716989
That's why you start with parking meters. Nobody would put a rookie completly unfamiliar with the city on a serious case. Judy forced herself into it.
>>
>>81716804
This is the point, the events of the movie would never have happened if she knew the street name or the effects of a flower that she's certainly seen before on her farm. The epiphany for Judy wasn't learning the name, it was the belief shattering fact that a bunny could go savage too. It could be forgiven if it weren't for the fact that she lists off every inane trivia about the flower when bringing it to the chief, meaning that she researched it and must've skipped the really fucking relevant fact that it makes animals rabid. And Mr. Otterton figured it out despite presumably not personally knowing any one who went feral, which means he researched it.

For the way it played out in the movie, you'd have to assume that Judy never went outside, never asked her parents about the flower when they warn their kids to stay away from it, and then research every other detail about it besides its common name and effects upon ingestion, despite both being pertinent facts for herbivores.

>>81717000
Checked. It wasn't that obscure if Mr. Otterton knew. A doctor might not be familiar with a local name for goiter, but he better fucking be able to diagnose the symptoms if he's trained and has a family background in it.
>>
File: 1459657363890.jpg (29KB, 336x299px) Image search: [Google]
1459657363890.jpg
29KB, 336x299px
>>81715961
how does no one know what a fully grown Fennec looks like?
>>
>>81717268
Come to think of it, if this exact rabid behavior has happened before, and Zootopia's racial issues were starting to heat up to the point of protests and getting celebrities involved and preemptively firing/moving Clawhauser out of concern, how come no one ever called in to the police and put in a lead on the night howlers?
>>
>>81715961
I was wondering if you could make one for a zootopia fan.
Judy barging in to Nick’s trailer saying that SHE is missing (holding a newspaper that says Gazelle missing because as title and sex scandal!??? On the bottom of the title) only to be shock that Gazelle is in Nick’s kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal wearing only nicks shirt and panties. Gazelle saying that Nick is in the shower he will be right out.
>>
>>81717399
It really makes less sense the more you think about it. Was Otterton the only one who knew about the flowers? He can't be the only florist in Zootopia.
>>
>>81717142
So 20 years ago your uncle bit a flower and then bit your mom in the ass. Then he got better. Sounds more like intoxication than a case of going feral. Also does not make a story you would like to retell to any of your 150 children without a proper context. And as the movie has shown, the extract was made from many, many flowers.

And the name "night howlers" was known only by Gideon who heard it back home, possibly years ago. Rabbits had no idea about that name. If Gideon did not drop the name that whole uncle story could have been considered nothing more than an eqicalent of a human eating a green poppy and acting like a lunatic while high - nobody would really think he has turned into a brutal caveman for good, they'd say he got high and done sone dumb shit. Again, Judy was sure that predators were going wild because of their nature, she did not look for another reason. And then it hit her and she realized how INCREDIBLY racist she was and then went to apologize to Nick.
>>
>>81717693
Of course I would tell my children. If there's a flower that can cause someone to become intoxicated and specifically violent then I want them to know exactly what it looks like and to never eat it. I'd fucking quiz them on it.

We teach kids what poison ivy and oak look like if they live near areas where they flourish. Why on Earth would we not teach them about a flower that could lead to them attacking each other? That's just begging for trouble, especially when you have so many children that you can't afford to watch out for all of them by yourself.
>>
>>81717836
>We teach kids what poison ivy and oak look like if they live near areas where they flourish.
Not really. I grew up in a rural area and half the other kids didn't know that stuff from other plants.
>>
>>81717932
But did they know the Latin names and not the common names?
>>
>>81717693
Dude let it go, we have been arguing this point with this guy for two threads. He really, really wants to hate the third act..
>>
>>81717975
The ones that go to the Christian academy in our county do. I had a confusing discussion with my cousin over it.
>>
>>81717989
But there would be no second act either if this wasn't contrived.
>>
>>81717989
This is the first time I've had a discussion about the flowers.
>>
File: bonding.png (664KB, 1208x723px) Image search: [Google]
bonding.png
664KB, 1208x723px
What if the sequel has Nick's dad as the main villain?
>>
>>81715961
Bellwether explains how Otterton found out about the Night Howlers and how Lionheart was quick enough to respond to the feral outbreaks (as in, was he getting in the way of her plans or was Dawn tipping him off so that he'd imprison those that had gone savage and thus implicate himself once the cops caught up)

It would take 2-3 extra lines of dialogue tops.
>>
>>81717836
>Hey you plant mynching kids, that rare flower will make you do dumb shit and possibly bite each other if you eat it, stay away.

Is quite different than

>Holy shit, predators and predators only, you know, the guys we do not associate with eating flowers, are going feral and attack others, and the mayor tries to cover it up, holy shit!

You forget that it was a set up that was supposed to make the predators look bad. And assuming from what the badger doctor said, the flower extract left no easily detectable chemical traces.

Plus, Otterton figuring it out may have been a case of sheep not being careful enough and buying the flowers en masse at first insted of stealing them by the hands of petty thieves who'd do anything for cash.
>>
>>81718077
But did they grow up on a farm where those plants were used to keep away pests? Did they have family members who had bad rashes from them that they spread to others?
>>
>>81715961
Why was Otterton even targeted? The only thing I can think of is to prove Doug's skills but it seemed like an unnecessary hit.
>>
>>81715961
Have some scene with the news' reaction to Judy's race-baiting.

No, seriously. A member of the ZPD gets up there and cites deep-seated biological urges or why 14 people are off their nut? Are you serious? The press would have a field day.
>>
>>81718502
Otterton shouting about the Nighthowlers and being a botanist meant he knew what was going down, and he was on his way to tell Mr B
>>
>>81718358
Would he be even more smug than Nick?
>>
>>81718543
There should have been some serious fallout at the office, too. Judy should have been completely shunned by any of the predators and Bogo should have given her a serious tongue lashing at the very least and even if Bellwether twisted his arm about keeping her on the force he should have made it clear he saw her as a liability.

I don't understand why Clawhauser didn't ask Judy why she said what she did and what she thought of him.
>>
>>81718457
Oh hey, look, it's a rare species of poison ivy. We have it on our farm. It's latin name is <whatever>. It can give you a bad rash, you know, so don't touch it. My uncle got so badly burned once he gave my mom scars by grabbing her hand and transmitting some poison to her.

Holy shit, some hillbilly assholes call it devil's fire? And if you make an extract of it, it can melt somebody's face when sprayed point blank? I had no idea, this explains a lot!

See, this is what the story was.
>>
>>81718685
Smug off climatic finale
>>
>>81718409
>Hey you plant mynching kids, that rare flower will make you do dumb shit and possibly bite each other if you eat it, stay away.
The odds that out of the hundreds of children Judy's parents have that none of them give in to reverse psychology is nil. They are going to ask why and they have no reason to not tell the Uncle Terry story like they did to Judy. "Don't mess with that flower or you'll hurt someone like your mother was" is far more effective than any order like you described. If anything, the uncle Terry story should be well known so it doesn't happen again. Her family naturally has an antipredator bias but simply knowing about the dangerous the flower was would've tipped her off when she chased a weasel across several districts for it. It even makes less sense that she would know everything else about it other than that.
>>
>>81718727
Honestly, Judy probably kept her job because she said "SOMEthing is reverting them to these savage ways." Maybe it's an illness that Madge Badger hadn't discovered in preliminary tests. Maybe it was a drug they'd all taken and wrecked their brains.

Bogo wouldn't keep her on the force if it were a COMPLETELY racist/speceist screed. This is a man who might call a fox untrustworthy, but all Predators? Goodness' sake, three quarters of his force are Pred.

I think you're right. Clawhauser could have been a little testier about losing his favorite job in his favorite place, seeing people coming and going. Judy's only partially to blame for the force's decision, but she's certainly part of it.
>>
>>81718866
Smug off man, me and you!
>>
>>81718866
>Nicks dad is a fox version of Big Boss
>>
>>81715961
I was not a fan of the pageant introduction. It was too cliche for Judy to announce that she wanted to be a cop while the audience responds with shocking gasps & mumbles. I wanted her to have a greater reason to becoming a cop- like, maybe her fight with Gideon should have taken place first.
>>
>>81718790
>See, this is what the story was.
No its more like this:
>I've apprehended this criminal stealing several kilograms of Toxicodendron radicans and instead of speculating why he would want such a thing I'm going to tell you that its apart of the Sapindales family which are identified by the pattern of three leaves and haired vine as well as white berries belonging to the carpel line...
A conversation that should've happened earlier
>Hey Mom, why do we have to stay away from the plant?
>It can give you a bad rash, you know, don't touch it. Your uncle got so badly burned once he gave your mom scars by grabbing her hand and transmitting some poison to her.
>Yeah its called Devil's Fire
Meanwhile
>Botanist in the middle of the city figures this out on his own
And if he doesn't have any background with the plant, he must've researched it. So you may not've known about Devil's fire, you certainly should've known that its dangerous.
>>
>>81718727
>>81718543
The thing is, mayor trying to cover things up was more than enough evidence for most. Bellwether really did think things through when she planned that set up. And new predators kept going mad for no apparent reason all the time, supporting that claim.

Sure, predator officers could have felt like shit, but at that point even they had little counterarguments other than " we did not go feral YET". Bogo did not fire anyone, he made moves like moving Clawhauser in an attempt to calm the terrified prey populace at least a bit.

But yeah, Judy's racism should have turned more people against her.
>>
>>81718949
Well he is the founder of FOXHOUND
>>
>>81719271
Even if so, Judy's racism made her connect night howlers with wolves and she was dead sure it's the only possible interpretation. So if you are right, there is another moral hidden in the movie: prejudice makes you blind to obvious facts.
>>
>>81715961
Judy's parents and the secreatry cat were lame characters. That is the only thing i would change.
>>
File: 1459461440107.jpg (122KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1459461440107.jpg
122KB, 1080x1350px
>>81719504
Gives a new meaning to FOXDIE
>>
>>81719639
>secreatry cat
Who?
>>
>>81720080
Clawhauser.
>>
File: max_payne.jpg (82KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
max_payne.jpg
82KB, 600x383px
>>81715961
edgy hardboiled cop drama
ala max payne
>>
- put more setup before the bellwether's reveal in the museum. She's just there all of sudden with the ram dressed as police. From judy's perspective maybe it was reasonable because she still thinks it's her friend, but from audience's perspective, isn't that fucking too obvious?
- showing how predator reacts after judy's statement in the conference
- more characterization to establish judy's bias against the predator before the press conference scene, so it'll give more impact to their break-up.
- give more reason to Bogo why he's being too harsh with Judy and how come he and the other officers haven't found any clues yet. What the fuck did they do all the time?
Other than that, i don't see any problem with this movie. It's still a fucking 9/10 movie
>>
File: 1458770765178.png (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458770765178.png
168KB, 600x600px
Give more time and detail to Best Sheep. The plot twist came out-of-fucking-nowhere.
>>
File: 1460358068463.png (388KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1460358068463.png
388KB, 490x367px
>>81720334
>yfw you discover the conspiracy
>>
Other thread hit bump and image limit. Prepare for faster thread with less Zootopia discussion.
>>
>>81717693

Or otterton was referring to the dog squad and it was a coincidence.

Really, Gideon's name for them was superficial. It was Judy learning they caused aggression and her knowing that Weaselton tried to steal them that led to action.
>>
File: 2016-04-11 19.50.37.png (126KB, 1080x817px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11 19.50.37.png
126KB, 1080x817px
Alright which one of you fucks is responsible for this, nicolaswildes deserves better
>>
>>81720637
>Weaver

Guess it was only a matter of time before he jumped this wagon, huh?
>>
>>81720267
>I had a dream of my wife
>She was dead
>But it was alright
>>
File: 1459728898826.jpg (527KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1459728898826.jpg
527KB, 1280x1707px
Help. I just learned my female cousin is going to disney land for 1 week for free because of ger work. We live in canada so thats pretty fucking good. How do I asj her to take pictures od Nick without sounding like a faggot?
>>
File: 20160411_192712 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20160411_192712 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 1512x2016px
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKINGING BLIND BAGS, I BET THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE

i just wanted A NICK

NNIIIIIIIICJFGREE
>>
File: sadnick.jpg (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
sadnick.jpg
1MB, 1240x1754px
>>81720881
Woops, forgot image
>>
>>81720965
Holly shit I wrote that like a retard
>>
File: tumblr_o5hze7Y1u21t4yjkjo1_1280.jpg (110KB, 640x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5hze7Y1u21t4yjkjo1_1280.jpg
110KB, 640x738px
He cant keep getting away with it....
>>
>>81720973
>blindbags
WHERE
>>
>>81720965
Tell her to kiss the fox for you
>>
File: 1440798179710.jpg (99KB, 970x990px) Image search: [Google]
1440798179710.jpg
99KB, 970x990px
>>81721020

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (78KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
78KB, 414x600px
pic related at gamestop today when i went to get a 360 controller because im too angry to get DS45 to work with Dark Souls III
>>
>>81721035
>>81721068
>>
File: 20160411_230415.jpg (52KB, 1001x563px) Image search: [Google]
20160411_230415.jpg
52KB, 1001x563px
>>81720973
I know your pain anon.

Oh wait no i don't i got exactly what i wanted.
>>
File: 1460408172938.jpg (1MB, 3362x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1460408172938.jpg
1MB, 3362x2187px
>not shipping CU's jaguar and the giraffe meter maid
>>
I like me some good merch.

but there is nothing good so far.
>>
>>81721148
Isn't the jaguar a girl though?
>>
File: 1425773992215.png (38KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1425773992215.png
38KB, 300x264px
>>81721140

FUCKING DELETE THIS
>>
>>81720965
No shame. Straight up ask her to take pictures of your husbando for you. Also ask her to kiss him between the ears for all of us.
>>
File: yes and.jpg (5KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
yes and.jpg
5KB, 201x201px
>>81721166
>>
>>81720637
Idk but it seems some anons are betraying the site and setting up tumblr accounts. One of format anon's comic got posted as well
>>
>>81721188
Thats the worst kind of gay. The kind of gay that does nothing for me kind of gay
>>81721172
How is the upload coming anon?
>>
>>
>>81720965
fucking this, do it >>81721183
>>
>>81716271
Or just a better shakira song
>>
>>81721068
Pretty cool
>>
>>81721140
>>81721068
I NEED THESE!

FUCK! THEY BETTER BE ON AMAZON LATER!
>>
File: tumblr_o5i2qy5Qli1qfb2lao1_1280.jpg (592KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i2qy5Qli1qfb2lao1_1280.jpg
592KB, 1280x1714px
>>
>>81721225
>not enjoying the cute
>not enjoying the pred/prey dynamic
>>
>>81721277
Damn, a Loss image that actually made me laugh.
Bravo
>>
File: 1457984691058.jpg (317KB, 1280x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1457984691058.jpg
317KB, 1280x1750px
He's asking for it, Anons
>>
>>81721236
Shit man I dont know how to ask her.
>>
>>81721304

>pred/prey dynamic

PRIMAL

URGES
>>
>>81721349
Don't you know that autism runs in the family? She's probably has her own aspirations to ____ that fox.
>>
File: output12.webm (2MB, 1272x527px) Image search: [Google]
output12.webm
2MB, 1272x527px
Thread's too happy
>>
>>81721380
>I'm just going to eat you up

IT STILL WORKS
>>
>>81721380
Resist instincts

RESIST INSTINCTS
>>
>>81721349
Get some balls and go up to her saying "Hey, if you happen to see Nick from Zootopia while you're there, take a picture of him for me because he's my favorite character."
>>
>>81716494
Stu used the latin name when shouting at the kids in a rush: I'm pretty sure he didn't incorporate the predator's slang term for the flower into his daily nomenclature. Fact is, Judy hadn't been raised to hear "Night Howlers" in regards to the flower.

And I'm pretty sure her folks wouldn't go spouting off *why* they were a class-C botanical to the kids. Why get them interested in a hallucinogenic flower, instead of just telling them that it's "dangerous."
>>
>>81721396
Let's keep it that way
>>
>>81716781
didn't nick originally take his pants off at the nudist club?
>>
>>81721396

open wide then.
>>
How many drawfags to we have not counting Chumpy and ignoring Wea
>>
File: tumblr_o5i2t60Vk51qfb2lao1_1280.jpg (438KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i2t60Vk51qfb2lao1_1280.jpg
438KB, 1280x1714px
>>
>>81721398
>>81721404

>YOu will never be Nick and have Judy fidget around you al lday while sweating until she dives nose first into your chest fur
>>
>>81721431
And shirt it seems.
>>
>>81721472
sup
>>
>>81721381
That would be very nice. Ill try to think a way to ask her and take a picture. If she does ill post it in a thread

>>81721418
Thanks ill say something like this!
>>
File: 1459018739621.jpg (126KB, 938x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459018739621.jpg
126KB, 938x500px
>>81721472
this guy who draws gay stuff
>>
File: soccer.jpg (1MB, 1770x9750px) Image search: [Google]
soccer.jpg
1MB, 1770x9750px
>still no sadnick
WHY FRITEWAG
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME
>>
File: sk 4 10b.png (182KB, 415x900px) Image search: [Google]
sk 4 10b.png
182KB, 415x900px
>>81721472
Im here
>>
>>81721456
If she does, you better deliver because I'm a Nickfag and want to see more of the Nick costume.
>>
File: 1458845262533.png (143KB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
1458845262533.png
143KB, 480x394px
>>81721454
I read this comment from my bed and my PC screen is far as fuck.
I thought that thumbnail pic was something else FAR entirely...

I was disappointed
>>
File: 20160408_211720.jpg (72KB, 561x704px) Image search: [Google]
20160408_211720.jpg
72KB, 561x704px
>>81721472
Me. But i haven't drawn anything in two days. Works crippling me.
>>
>>81721526
FinNick is working a story.

At least I HOPE he is HINT HINT WINK WINK

Just kidding, I love ya
>>
>>81719639
glad you're not anywhere the Disney writing table. Judy's parents served an important role.
>>
>No art of that thread-derailing Nick and Judy park bench make out green text from last night
>>
>>81721454
No, Nick, I want your OTHER popsicle.

Let's make this Fruedian slip into a Freudian reality.
>>
>>81721550
Same. I hope she will meet disney guy
>>
>>81721526
>>81721538
>>81721564
I'm sure we had more. Guess they are not around right now or forever.
>>
Anyone want me to draw anything? Got 4 hours to waste
>>
File: st1165_01.jpg (160KB, 1100x1102px) Image search: [Google]
st1165_01.jpg
160KB, 1100x1102px
>>81721650
>>
File: AlbejornNickWilde2.png (491KB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [Google]
AlbejornNickWilde2.png
491KB, 2039x1378px
>> 81720973
Well, it's happened... Nick has lead me to get back into artwork.

Though I've always done the grid method before... freehand drawing is an exciting new domain for me, looking forward to this.
>>
>>81721701
Diapered Finnick.
>>
>>81721635
You mean ... hotboxing that police car?

Muskfags please stay
>>
File: 1458691421169.png (2MB, 1344x633px) Image search: [Google]
1458691421169.png
2MB, 1344x633px
>>81721743
Fuck yourself
>>
>>81721701
Zootopia cast fighting street fighter style.
>>
File: 1460358068462.png (362KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1460358068462.png
362KB, 490x367px
>>81721701
More Kaijewe shenanigans
>>
File: 1409757694647.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
1409757694647.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
>>81721743
>>
File: 1457985274709.jpg (51KB, 873x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457985274709.jpg
51KB, 873x480px
>>
>>81721681
Speaking of, whatever happened to him? Is he still in Michigan or something?
>>
File: 1372986716042.jpg (49KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1372986716042.jpg
49KB, 400x505px
>>81721743
>>
File: 1456688690839.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1456688690839.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>81721766
>>81721780
I just want cute Finnick.... Is there some implication I'm missing here?
>>
File: Zootopia Tsum Tsum.png (1MB, 1437x550px) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia Tsum Tsum.png
1MB, 1437x550px
>>81721151
I really like these.
>>
>>81721823
Fuck diaper shit anon.

Finnick can be cute without diapers
>>
File: 7f5b7c661c.png (79KB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
7f5b7c661c.png
79KB, 266x300px
new fig from bullyland.

...i'd prefer regular Fin though.
>>
File: Sketch63204849.png (910KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch63204849.png
910KB, 720x1280px
>>81721472
Heyo.
I haven't drawn anything in a while, I want to practice and improve in the time being
>>
>>81721797
He said he's back at Disney now.
>>
>>81721756

Nah, I mean

>Judy and Nick are just sitting together on a park bench, laughing and talking about everything on a hot summer day,
>The conversation dwindles and they get quiet for two seconds - which almost immediately has them stop smiling andmake out
>>
>>81721735
Keep at it, man.

Now do Jude so Nick isn't alone.
>>
>>81721824
Where did you get one I want one.
>>
>>81721824

tube animals
>>
File: 1459573220991.png (367KB, 1019x1235px) Image search: [Google]
1459573220991.png
367KB, 1019x1235px
>>81721846
Guess so.
>>
>>81721869
amazon
>>
>>81715961

I think the movie is fine as it is, but if I had control of it, I would probably make the ending far more edgy than it needs to be.

>Nick does get feral at the end and is about to attack Judy
>Judy says something familiar to him and there is a moment of clarity for Nick, he's panting and unable to control himself but does his best to avoid Judy
>instead uses his powerful legs to leap up the wall and attack Bellweather.
>we see Judy horrified as Nick eats her off camera.
> Nick stares back at Judy with a monster face, blood on his mouth, seeing Judy's terrified expression makes him saddened for a second.
>suddenly we hear a gunshot, the police have come and try to shoot at Nick
>Nick dodges the bullets and manages to run away from the museum
>Judy explains what happened but because Bellwether is dead they cant prove her word, she did leave the gun behind and the doctors are able to cure the rest of the animals.
>however no matter how much they search the city Nick is nowhere to be found
>bittersweet ending where everyone gets reunited with their families, but Judy is left wondering where Nick went
>she receives a medal for her efforts and is recognized, she gives the same speech she gives in the original.
>last scene is her in her police car saddened because Nick is gone, she looks up at the sky hopeful, fade in to feral Nick running through what looks like a field, desperate to get away from something. Cut to credits.

Zootopia 2: the search for Nick
>>
>>81721859
That's how most of of my flings started. Liking each other, you know, there's a little tension. THEN she just GOES FOR IT.

I can't into "tension" because it goes off like a fucking mousetrap for me.
>>
>>81721824
Hide these immediately. You might summon Byron.
>>
>>81721859

>Adults covering their children's eyes
>>
>shipping
>>
>>81720777
>>81720777
>>81720777
Here's your folder anon

https://mega.nz/#!gtsiSZyA
Password:!DJEyM1mXltP_S1ITZkMJbISej7da5DbP6M6raaZ8La8
>>
>>81722007
Danke Schon anon
>>
>>81722021
Or if you have the time, read the originals. Crop-anon is doing a great job, but some of them were morphed or skewed to account for space.

http://nicolaswildes.tumblr.com/tagged/Zistopia-AU/chrono
>>
File: zoojack.jpg (494KB, 600x2317px) Image search: [Google]
zoojack.jpg
494KB, 600x2317px
>>
>>81721910
Yes, but what are they called so I can find them.
>>
File: judyhasaboyfriendandisnotnick.jpg (206KB, 324x2176px) Image search: [Google]
judyhasaboyfriendandisnotnick.jpg
206KB, 324x2176px
>>81721396

>too happy

the alternative is dumb, pic related
>>
File: 1460431942728.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460431942728.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>81722003
Look at this lazy shit behind. What an asshole holy shit.
>>
im gay for nick
>>
>>81722117
Tsum tsums
>>
>>81722134
get in line
>>
File: 1459116057710.jpg (60KB, 719x451px) Image search: [Google]
1459116057710.jpg
60KB, 719x451px
>>81722134
Sounds like you're just gay in general. Have some Nick though.
>>
Gideon a cute
>>
>>81720381
Am I Bellwether or Godzilla?
>>
File: 1459899318879.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459899318879.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>81722134
>>
Gonna eat some dinner then try for exactly one very simple idea to draw before bed. Request away.
>>
Post happy Judy.
>>
File: thegid2.jpg (16KB, 168x211px) Image search: [Google]
thegid2.jpg
16KB, 168x211px
>>81722186
Truth
>>
File: 103.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>81722118
THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME HAPPY
THIS MAKES ME MAD

IT'S SO OUT OF CHARACTER FOR NICK
HE WOULDN'T REACT THAT WAY TO REALIZING THE CHICK HE LIKED WAS WITH ANOTHER DUDE

HE WOULDN'T CRY. HE'D GO GET SHITFACED
>>
>>81722118
>projecting your beta passiveness onto Nick

Wow. please delete this immediately
>>
>>81716091
>>81716357
Judy gets one clue in a case involving Predators only.

That and immediately after getting the information is attacked, and needs to put all her thinking into escape, and then is backed into a further corner by being reminded of the time crunch she is under.

Pair all that with being fed information involving wolves, and it's logical she would immediately jump to the conclusion she did, especially when no mention of drugs, or a serum being used to make predators go crazy was mentioned until after the case was "solved"
>>
File: BUNNOVSKY.png (668KB, 531x846px) Image search: [Google]
BUNNOVSKY.png
668KB, 531x846px
>>81722213

DA COMRADE

BUNNY HAVINGS GOOD FEELING INBOUND
>>
File: sadjudy.png (1MB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
sadjudy.png
1MB, 1500x1100px
>>81722213
>>
>>81722215
Source? never seen that one
>>
>>81722248
Great. Now can we get a Godwin's Law edit?
>>
File: 1460253604716.gif (555KB, 160x164px) Image search: [Google]
1460253604716.gif
555KB, 160x164px
>>81722134
>>
File: 1460157618874.png (911KB, 1124x634px) Image search: [Google]
1460157618874.png
911KB, 1124x634px
will this be Disney's first gay couple?
>>
>>81722118

Ah, the shattering experience of a breaking heart. No matter what others tell you or you try to persuade yourself in believing that there will be another person waiting for you ... it can't heal the wound of a torn love.

But there is truth in the line "If you love me let me go!" - loving somebody does not mean (s)he belongs to you but also respect the feelings of the person. Claiming possession of another person leads to pain for both. And no happiness for either.
>>
File: 55694730_p0.jpg (175KB, 469x560px) Image search: [Google]
55694730_p0.jpg
175KB, 469x560px
>>81722213
>>
>>81722262
delete this
>>
>>81722266
It's from the babby series Bernie did.
>>
File: thegid.jpg (19KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
thegid.jpg
19KB, 240x230px
>>81722311
Has the Gid been in any other Bernie comics?
>>
File: patrician taste.jpg (137KB, 900x1306px) Image search: [Google]
patrician taste.jpg
137KB, 900x1306px
>>81722288
No.
>>
File: saad.png (1MB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
saad.png
1MB, 1500x1100px
>>81722262
>>
>>81722288
There was a gay couple in Gravity Falls
>>
>>81722337
He was in the one where Nick and Judy go to see Judy's family for a few pages. Complete sfw tho
>>
>>81722216
Or go and get the chick anyway.
>>
File: 1449692792087.png (1MB, 776x782px) Image search: [Google]
1449692792087.png
1MB, 776x782px
>>81722197
>he doesnt know about Kaijewe
>>
Post yandere Judy
>>
>>81722391
Good. Gideon is only for cute.
>>
File: i'm surrounded by idiots.png (42KB, 452x402px) Image search: [Google]
i'm surrounded by idiots.png
42KB, 452x402px
tfw zootopia is the only decent thing on the box office chart's right now
>>
File: nickastley.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nickastley.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>81722134
Everyone is gay for Nick.
>>
>>81722405
Giant Bellwether rampaging in a Tokyo when?
>>
i want to watch zootopia in theaters with bryon
>>
>>81722421
But Bernie made him gay for Judy's brother
>>
File: 1460345323570.jpg (388KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
1460345323570.jpg
388KB, 1280x909px
>>81722448
hahahaaaaa I love cinema
>>
File: gottablast.png (174KB, 260x425px) Image search: [Google]
gottablast.png
174KB, 260x425px
>>81722471
I NEED IT
>>
File: nick's booty wiggle.webm (99KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
nick's booty wiggle.webm
99KB, 720x304px
>>81722460
Why wouldn't we be? Pic very related
>>
>>81722448
>filename
10/10 anon
>>
>>81722448
10 Cloverfield Lane is fairly decent. More interesting than I thought it'd be, at any rate.
>>
>>81722283
this /r/ing pic of SS oberleutnat hopps.
>>
File: thegid4.jpg (32KB, 286x342px) Image search: [Google]
thegid4.jpg
32KB, 286x342px
>>81722493
You win some, you lose some.
>>
>>81722509
He got da waggle
>>
File: hot_fuzz_by_neverjay-d9yq7nx.jpg (190KB, 1024x1119px) Image search: [Google]
hot_fuzz_by_neverjay-d9yq7nx.jpg
190KB, 1024x1119px
>>
>>81722053
>Crop-anon is doing a great job, but some of them were morphed or skewed to account for space.
I try my best to minimize that, hence the occasion black blocks between certain panels.

You sure its not just my slanted style of box lines that are giving you that impression? If I ever have to enlarge/shrink an image, I lock the aspect ratio most of the time
>>
>>
>>81722567
It doesn't show up that often. I just noticed a few scenes in the burrow when it's squished horizontally, that sort of thing.
>>
>>81722587
>watermark
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
File: 1459550995787.png (137KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459550995787.png
137KB, 320x240px
>>81722646
the watermark is the poor man's signature
>>
Question : In a world full of animal people of various species how do you replace uses of the word "humane, human, inhuman, the human condition"
>>
Do Foxes sweat through their tongues?

I mean if they do, what if an exceptionally intense workout had Nick sweating hardcore with his mouth open, Judy watching and getting turned on by the sight of it, imagining the long tongue slowly running up and down her body
>>
Is there anywhere I can find a stash of all of Chumpy's stuff?
>>
>>81722675
animal
>>
>>81722694
Animals dont sweat
>>
>>81722675
The animal condition or mammal condition would be obvious.

Otherwise, I dunno
>>
>>81722694
Canine's sweat on their noses and paws.

Also that sweat on their tongue is called saliva.
>>
File: 1459206316672.jpg (344KB, 1533x2300px) Image search: [Google]
1459206316672.jpg
344KB, 1533x2300px
>>81720965
just ask her. faggot
>>
>>81722720
>animale, animal, inanimal, the animal condition

All work but animale.
>>
File: Gazelle is real.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gazelle is real.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_0Nyi_zX80
It's happening?
>>
File: Apartheid Rabbit.jpg (2MB, 3617x2432px) Image search: [Google]
Apartheid Rabbit.jpg
2MB, 3617x2432px
>>81722707
Here's the Imgur. It's got everything but the second of his Jaguar pictures and Judy In South Africa.

http://imgur.com/a/d5B5c
>>
File: 1460253557960.jpg (2MB, 3611x2054px) Image search: [Google]
1460253557960.jpg
2MB, 3611x2054px
>>81722785
>>
>>81722779
WE'VE GONE TOO FAR AS A SPECIES.
>>
I was hoping sadnick would update before I went to bed tonight, but that seems less and less likely
>>
>>81719577
The night howlers were featured way before it became a matter of Predator vs Prey. If she'd known about it at the start, she'd have gotten straight to bellwether after a meaningful interrogation of Duke.

>>81722244
You're missing the point. It's not that she doesn't know the name its that she doesn't know the effects despite knowing ostensibly everything else. The knowledge that a plant could induce sudden psychosis in an animal would destroy the antipredator campaign, would've given Lionheart the answer he needed. Not to mention that Mr. Otterton knew what they were capable of despite only being a florist. He presumably doesn't know anyone that has eaten one before so he must have researched it, meaning that the information was there for Judy to find but didn't because...

>>81721422
see >>81717836 >>81718875

There are too many assumptions you have to make for Judy to not know about the flower.
>Judy never went outside her farm
>Never asked her parents about the flower when they warn their kids to stay away from it
>research every other detail about it besides its common name and effects upon ingestion, despite both being pertinent facts for herbivores.
>Not think it was suspicious for a petty thief to go to all those lengths to steal a few pounds of those same flowers
>Not contemplate why her victim was a florist and what information he'd have for Mr. Big.
Occam's Razor has to kick in at some point. It's lazy writing.
>>
>>81722062
>back in the 90s...
>>
>>81722843
The once a week update's hurt.
>>
>>81722779
I just wanted to see Gazelle dance, I don't give a shit about these two fucks REEEEEE
>>
>>81722675
Animal includes fish, insects, molluscs, ect
Mammal would be a better choice
>>
File: NickShip.jpg (125KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
NickShip.jpg
125KB, 1000x740px
>>81722785
>>81722809
It's so flattering that other people actually have my art saved!

I should really make a comic, I have more than enough time to at least do a page a day if it's pretty simple, I just don't know how to write!
>>
>>81722779
>All those mistakes
>>
File: Akemi.jpg (20KB, 237x320px) Image search: [Google]
Akemi.jpg
20KB, 237x320px
>>81722842
Bullshit we have, we have so much farther we need to go!

Greater heights! Deeper depravities! You can always climb higher or fall further! The future will continue ever onward beyond our imagination! Beyond an individuals life! Beyond our species life!

Even if the entire human species is destroyed! Even if the entire earth is destroyed! Even if the entire universe is destroyed proof of our existence will remain and continue to march forward! Forever and ever and ever ever and ever beyond the infinite horizon!
>>
File: 13156516.png (222KB, 352x340px) Image search: [Google]
13156516.png
222KB, 352x340px
>>81722923
THERE'S BEEN A BREACH IN THE PORTAL SOMEONE GET TUSK ON THE LINE!!!
>>
>>81722843
Is this a comic or a fanfic
>>
File: 1460256166812.jpg (1MB, 2332x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1460256166812.jpg
1MB, 2332x3064px
>>81722974
It's adorable stuff!
>>
File: Too far.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Too far.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>81722842
Maybe, but we can't stop there!
>>
>>81722843
Maybe if we mention him a lot in this particular thread he will upload an update.

FRITEWAG FRITEWAG FRITEWAG (ganbareee)
>>
>>81723017
Fanfic
Look up fritewag if you care though Sadnick is the sequel
>>
A friend said you could see Nick and Judy being cute after the Gazelle dance on Dancing with the Stars. Was it a new animation or just something pulled from the movie?
>>
File: 1459651288248.png (302KB, 523x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1459651288248.png
302KB, 523x1212px
>>81720023
>>
File: DIFH Blank Space.png (649KB, 1068x752px) Image search: [Google]
DIFH Blank Space.png
649KB, 1068x752px
Dont mind me. Just leaving best fox
>>
>>81722675
malmane, mammal, inmalmane, the mammal condition

They sound weird now but with time they will be fine to use
>>
>>81722779
>that gazelle
Holy shit that was awkward. I mean I guess I'm not too surprised they used the song, cross promos and all that, but adding her was just a bit much
>>
File: nick being cute.gif (1MB, 480x263px) Image search: [Google]
nick being cute.gif
1MB, 480x263px
>>81723102
Great taste famalam.
>>
>>81722974
Seriously though, bro. You saved and uploaded the thumbnail of the A"prey"heid picture.
>>
>>81723127
I still hope that they use Predophile and Preyophile if cross-species relationships are an issue in the sequel.

I know they fucking won't but its nice to dream
>>
File: -rs1At2hdNU.jpg (112KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
-rs1At2hdNU.jpg
112KB, 1280x903px
>>
I want to rub Finnick's huge erect ears
>>
>>81723176
At MOST they'd say "So ... you like chompers, eh?"
>>
File: 1459911303012.jpg (77KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1459911303012.jpg
77KB, 600x458px
No grimdark?
>>
File: 1459572899544.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1459572899544.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>81723204
>>
>>81722974
Because you're really good.

dare you to draw >>81721148
>>
>>81723195
I just think predophile sounds hilariously perfect.

For obvious reasons, though those obvious reasons are why it'll never happen.
>>
File: Fuck.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>81722779
>Judy is not real
>Nick is not real
>Finnick is not real
>Gideon is not real
>Clawhauser is not real
>Bogo is not real
>Bellwether is not real
BUT OF COURSE, FUCKING GAZELLE IS REAL, LITERALLY THE CHARACTER THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT!
>>
File: 1459191841490.jpg (101KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1459191841490.jpg
101KB, 1024x728px
>>81723102
>not posting the better version.
>>
File: damn the feels.png (199KB, 590x329px) Image search: [Google]
damn the feels.png
199KB, 590x329px
>>81723222
>>
>>81715961
I would have had the entire zootopia world inside of a massive wall system and outside those walls would be primates laughing their asses off.
>>
>>81723255
Nick and Judy will be real when Disney animates them accepting their Oscar
>>
>>81723274
You know they've got the team doing that right now.
>>
>>81723258
Im kind of a hurt fetishist (nonsexually though), but only when they overcome it and kick ass or at least survive. I like seeing heroes get injured and shit because it adds more gravity to the situation and makes their eventual success sweeter.
Bonus points if they have to overcome something permanent
>>
File: 0Smh2bV.jpg (62KB, 799x772px) Image search: [Google]
0Smh2bV.jpg
62KB, 799x772px
>>81723257
>Not having the one with better pictures
Shame on you

I was just trying to see if I got it with the transparent background. I did not.
>>
>>81722007
>password

Huh. Why was that necessary?
>>
File: 1459911500593.jpg (108KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1459911500593.jpg
108KB, 1024x576px
>>81723329
Im about the same, I just think that whenever they have to deal with the possible loss of life or an injury in each other, it really highlights the relationship.
>>
File: Rail Splitter.jpg (106KB, 354x829px) Image search: [Google]
Rail Splitter.jpg
106KB, 354x829px
>>81723260
>Primates
>Not giant robots trying to find meaning in their own existence by running scientific tests based on the end results of various "civilizations" similar but different to see if all civilizations reach the same end result or same conclusion

It's like you don't even WANT Abraham Lincoln piloting a nanomachine swarm spewing death machine
>>
File: 1455683953659.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455683953659.png
7KB, 200x200px
>>81723092
could you like, not post this?
>>
File: bestfox.png (73KB, 645x543px) Image search: [Google]
bestfox.png
73KB, 645x543px
>>81723102
Incorrect
>>
File: thegid8.jpg (30KB, 432x268px) Image search: [Google]
thegid8.jpg
30KB, 432x268px
How did Disney create such a perfectly cute character?
>>
File: 1458857346668.jpg (588KB, 1748x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1458857346668.jpg
588KB, 1748x1240px
>>81723274
>>81723315
I'm only watching the Oscars next year in the hope that this is the case.
>>
File: 1458930961512.jpg (101KB, 836x880px) Image search: [Google]
1458930961512.jpg
101KB, 836x880px
>>81721824
>Local Disney Store only has the mini-Nick/Judy Tsum Tsums
>Website doesn't have either in stock
I just want the cute sausage pillows disney, that isn't much to ask
>>
>>81723409
>Not liking crossovers
>>
File: CT_for_the_win.png (477KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CT_for_the_win.png
477KB, 1920x1080px
>>81723409
Why do you hate combat judy anon?
>>
>>81723274
How good would Moana/Finding Dory have to be to get the Oscar over Zootopia? Are there any other potential contenders?
>>
File: 1372936224528.jpg (51KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1372936224528.jpg
51KB, 256x256px
>>81723418
>being a fat fetishist
>>
>>81723434
Post >yfw Will Smith's diversity laws make Moana the Oscar contender over Zootopia
>>
>>81723399
The primates rule the entire planet and some of them went "hey lets see what happens if these retards around us develop societies and history" and they dropped mutagenic stuff on them causing all the mammals to evolve, while caging them in a massive wall structure and kill anyone that gets near the border. Too many mammals were becoming aware so they came up the idea of Zootopia as the perfect long term distraction now that the city exist the mammals suspect nothing that is why there is propaganda do move and live in Zootopia its all the primates master plan going undisturbed.
>>
File: 1457400930074.jpg (31KB, 484x453px) Image search: [Google]
1457400930074.jpg
31KB, 484x453px
>>81723487
PLAYTIME
IS
OVER
>>
>>81723255
But Nick and Judy are literally Jason Bateman and Ginnifer Goodwin.
>>
File: [Accordion Noises].gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
[Accordion Noises].gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>81723487
Ah, but Zootopia is literally about how Racism Is Bad. Not only is it about that, but it handles the issue so well that it can actually teach kids that without being hamfisted. It's a shoo-in.
>>
>>81723255
>we get literally the worst character
Life is pain.
>>
File: 1459912647024.jpg (94KB, 1030x775px) Image search: [Google]
1459912647024.jpg
94KB, 1030x775px
>>81723480

Thanks for the new reaction pic anon
>Have a cute pic
>>
>>81723487
>>81723525
Well, we all know that no one who votes for the Oscars even watches the best animated picture nominees, so unfortunately I could see this being the case, unless Moana is literally that bad.
>>
Zootopia is some alien's Earth Zoo. The aliens are long dead and the tech that keeps it going altered the the animal specimens.

I bet if you traveled far enough away. You would find other megacities full of uplifted animals, from other planets.
>>
File: 1460261492088.png (215KB, 570x257px) Image search: [Google]
1460261492088.png
215KB, 570x257px
>>81723480
It's called having taste
>>
>>81723525
Two problems.

One:The oscars are HIGHLY political, so who knows what the fuck will happen

Two:Movies that tend to win are also movies that tend to be released closer to the actual ceremony. Zootopia came out weeks after the ceremony for last year, so its gonna have trouble remaining in the voters' memories
>>
File: 1459206575094.gif (2MB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
1459206575094.gif
2MB, 250x215px
>>81723525
Will every Oscar-bait film from now on have some sort of SJW shit going on?
>>
>>81723551
I don't think I could go to sleep in the position Nick is in. i'd be too uncomfortable

At least not for a full night's sleep, maybe a nap
>>
File: 1459041047933.jpg (380KB, 1624x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459041047933.jpg
380KB, 1624x1280px
>>81723418
I know you are, or did you actually mean this post? (>>81723420)
>>
>>81723607
No. Because that's already what Oscar-bait is.

That said, if people try to make movies "SJW" like Zootopia is, that can only be a good thing because that means they're doing shit with nuance for once.
>>
>>81723628
>those paws

What the fuck is wrong with me? They're so perfect.
>>
File: thegid3.jpg (17KB, 207x206px) Image search: [Google]
thegid3.jpg
17KB, 207x206px
>>81723616
But you aren't curled up next to Judy.

>>81723628
I realize that Gideon will never win best fox in these threads. But he'll always be best fox in my heart.

I just hope they don't cut the guy out of the sequel. I at least want to see him in a graphic novel or something. I want more Gid.
>>
>>81723551
Can anyone tell me what's going on with that brick wall?
It's like all meaning of space and time are lost in that area. It's just... There. It doesn't match up with the angle of the rest of the wall, it doesn't even seem to have the same shading as the rest of the room touched by the moonlight shadows.
The rest is so nice.
What is that?
>>
File: Raptor Jesus.jpg (24KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
Raptor Jesus.jpg
24KB, 250x355px
So we've seen the Polar bear make the sign of the cross, and we've heard even Nick use religious outcries, etc.

What's the religious background of Zootopia?
>>
>>81723672
Its called a foot fetish sweetheart But no seriously what the hell is wrong with you.

>>81723710
To your credit he is most like a fox. In that what Disney initially portrayed.
>>
File: AlbejornJudyHopps1.png (341KB, 1338x1378px) Image search: [Google]
AlbejornJudyHopps1.png
341KB, 1338x1378px
>>81721865
Gah, had driver issues and the Surface crashed, losing my progress. But here you go!

Remember, we should all try something new *every day*, and make the world a better place!

Or, you know, just enjoy Zootopia artwork/conversation.
>>
>>81723722
It's called being a lazy artist
>>
>>81723722
Fuck now I can't unsee it.
>>
>>81723662
Hasn't the past taught you anything? There will be blatant rip-offs, but none of them will be even half as subtle. If you're so shameless that you're actually gonna rip off another, more successful product, the concept of subtlety and nuance probably doesn't register for you.
>>
>>81723746
Well, Nick is canonically Shrewish, so I guess the same as in our world except replaced with animal puns.
>>
File: Gy9G7w4.jpg (571KB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
Gy9G7w4.jpg
571KB, 4320x2432px
>>81723161
Oh shit, I thought I fixed that earlier, oh well, should be fixed now.

>>81723232
People are shipping my characters! although that giraffe isn't really mine
I actually would like to draw that but I got a scanner and a big stack of drawings I need to post on tumblr!
>>
Are there any fics of them cuddling? It's kind of my thing.

And what's this about Sadnick? I tried looking up Fritefag on FF.net but didn't find anything. Maybe I did it wrong.
>>
File: thegid5.jpg (20KB, 233x281px) Image search: [Google]
thegid5.jpg
20KB, 233x281px
>>81723672
Get a hold of your self, Anon. They're just paws.

>>81723755
>in what Disney initially portrayed
What?
>>
>>81723746
Animism.
>>
>>81723607
In the case of the animated category, it'd be a wasted effort. Apparently most people who vote on that category don't even watch any of the screeners they're given, let alone have seen the films in theaters.
>>
File: nick zootopia.png (204KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
nick zootopia.png
204KB, 318x318px
>>81723710
Nothing wrong with liking Gideon anon, we all have our different tastes. Even though Nick is way better.
>>
>>81723780
He's probably Shrewish, Rich never said 100% he was.
>>
>>81723791
Country blumkins. Mild mannered southern drawls, or am I thinking of something else?
>>
>>81723791
>just
>paws

Anon, I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. It's not the paws that matter, it's who they're attached to.
>>
>>81723777
>There will be blatant rip-offs

Oh god, I'm salivating for one of those Brazilian mockbusters.

Imagine, "What's Zoo?: The Great Rabbit Caper"
>>
>>81723784
Aw shit son!

draw it next. you know you want to.
>>
File: 1458005640995.jpg (272KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458005640995.jpg
272KB, 640x1920px
>>81715961
Pretty much just one to five more minutes to develop Bellwether a little more. (MAAAAYBE use some of that time to also develop Finnick just a bit too)

Things that probably wouldn't take any additional time:

>How Lionheart was able to respond to the attacks so quickly (in this case, because Bellwether tried to indirectly assassinate him and thus why he has the scar on his nose).
>Clarify that Otterton didn't know about the plot and what was causing the animals to go savage, he just recognized the effects of Nighthowler when it hit him and he was trying to warn Manchas to get to safety
>Lastly, probably have had Judy's mom have her arm bandaged during the pageant scene and maybe Judy's uncle shown strapped up Hannibal style in the background to hint about Judy's family having seen similar effects. (and maybe in all the present day segments, Bonnie being shown to have noticeable scarring on her bitten arm, and/or showing clear preference for using the arm that wasn't bitten)
>>
File: 2fb.jpg (571KB, 1001x1077px) Image search: [Google]
2fb.jpg
571KB, 1001x1077px
>>81723813
Wait, where was 'Shrewish' a thing? I lol'd for sure, but wut?
>>
File: thegid6.jpg (31KB, 279x329px) Image search: [Google]
thegid6.jpg
31KB, 279x329px
>>81723812
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why I like Gideon so much. Is it his adorable southern accent, his country mannerisms, his commitment to turning his life around, something else, all of the above? The world may never know.

The fact remains that I want to snuggle that fox.

>>81723834
No, I think that hits it on the head.

>>81723866
Do the paws make the man or the other way around?

Will we ever see Gideon's paws?
>>
>>81723757
Looks nice. Judy seems to have a bit of wideface going on, though. Just keep at it; I'm sure it's just the rust being shook off.
>>
>>81723834
Okay, don't google 'blumpkin', but the word you're looking for is 'Bumpkin'
>>
File: Judy-Hopps.jpg (236KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Judy-Hopps.jpg
236KB, 800x600px
>>81721824
I've got the meter maid one
it's pretty cute
>>
File: laughing anime rabbit.jpg (16KB, 127x342px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime rabbit.jpg
16KB, 127x342px
>>81723834
>Country Blumpkin
>>
File: tumblr_o5i491CeTB1vqzgufo1_1280.jpg (121KB, 608x607px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i491CeTB1vqzgufo1_1280.jpg
121KB, 608x607px
>>
File: 8Ge94.png (68KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
8Ge94.png
68KB, 297x297px
>>81723990
>This is the closest you will ever be to being inside Judy.
>>
File: IMG_2298.png (249KB, 326x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.png
249KB, 326x339px
>>81724026
>>
File: 1459922319558.png (200KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459922319558.png
200KB, 500x375px
>they need each other
>>
>>81723990
Damn didn't know there was a non meter maid one.
>>
>>81721824
>>81723990
Wow, those are incredibly cute.
>>
>>81723943
Rich said Nick was Shrewish on twitter.

But don't quote him on it
>>
>>81723943
Found it.
https://twitter.com/_rich_moore/status/717661447589744641
>>
>>81724026
>BD Alice the Bunny

The future is now.
>>
>>81724026
not necessarily anon, you could potentiality get a job as one of those Disney mascot guys, then you could be inside her literally, do it anon. follow your dreams
>>
>>81724026
>Lewding the Jude
Dude. No.
>>
>>81722856
Why do you think she doesn't know the effects? I mean, it's not like when she first found the bulbs she *knew* that the missing animals were going feral. After two days of minimal sleep, she finally breaks the case... at that point, she'd not have realized the two separate cases were connected. Especially (as I posit), that she didn't know the _prey_ nickname for the flower. Rabbits aren't going to go around calling them Night *Howlers*, and foxes aren't exactly prominent in Bunnyburrow.
>>
>>81715961
have the all the kids from the play come back as adults
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 426x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 426x525px
IM NUCLEAR
IM WILDE
>>
File: thegid7.jpg (25KB, 308x262px) Image search: [Google]
thegid7.jpg
25KB, 308x262px
>>81724085
Are there guys in the Judy suit?
>>
>>81724057
>my dwayne my rock my johnson
>>
File: 1458462086393.jpg (99KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458462086393.jpg
99KB, 1080x1080px
>>81724123
>>
>>81723918
>Judy have an evil twin sister.
I... I am liking this.
>>
File: ztpurify.png (678KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
ztpurify.png
678KB, 800x764px
>>81724057
Serious question: what does Judy get out of a romantic relationship with Nick? Nick gets the stability he's never had, someone who'll love him unconditionally, etc., but what about Judy? It seems...parasitic? God, just typing that made me feel awful for besmirching the Husbando Prime, but yeah, there's that.
>>
File: 1458927939862.png (194KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458927939862.png
194KB, 500x500px
>>81724123
>No shock collar-wearing Punished Nick fan art
How has no one got on this shit yet.
>>
File: 1457504211973.jpg (109KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457504211973.jpg
109KB, 640x800px
>>81717155
No body sends the rookie right out onto the streets without fucking orientation and signing her into the system. Did Judy even know where the hell the bathroom or her desk was until after the 48 hours?

Also why normally rookie cops get assigned with a more experienced partner.

Lastly: parking duty is EXPRESSLY a different job in the police force based on Nick's application. So Bogo was basically telling the harvard genetics graduate applying for gene therapy research to be the janitor.

Shit, the least he could have done was asked her to do standard intern stuff like fetch coffee and papers for vet cops around the station.
>>
>>81724108
My headcanon is that Judy found out about Nick's tax evasion from a fully grown Jaguar who did become an actuary. Thats how she'd learn about it without being able to access police resources
>>
File: 1458930339713.png (269KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
1458930339713.png
269KB, 870x870px
>>81724166
Fuuuuck, what is this from. I know the film but it's name just isn't coming to me and it hurts.
>>
>>81724169

what do you mean? Nick is someone who helps Judy become who she wants to be, his company is well appreciated
>>
>>81724220
Anne of Green Gables.
>>
>>81724169
She loves him and gets someone who will support her.
>>81724179
That would give her the ability to actually progress though. He just wanted her out of his hair.

Notice traffic was actually one of the check boxes on the form to join the police at the end. What bogo did was against protocol
>>
File: GiraffeMaid.jpg (101KB, 451x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GiraffeMaid.jpg
101KB, 451x1000px
>tfw scan quality will just reveal all my mistakes that were hidden in the shitty phone picture quality
Oh well the wilde ride never ends!
>>
>>81724123
>in this universe, Judy has 275 fellow clones of Big Hopps
>Liquid Hopps
>Holidus Hopps
>Gaseous Hopps
>Plasma Hopps
>Crystal Hopps
>Venom Hopps
>Punished Hopps
>Squalid Hopps
>Melancholic Hopps
>Lactose Hopps
>Intolerant Hopps
>Mega Hopps
>Blade Hopps
>Thunder Hopps
>Hip Hopps
>Sky Hopps
>Aye Hopps
>Barley Hopps
>ETC Hopps
>>
>>81724179
>So Bogo was basically telling the harvard genetics graduate applying for gene therapy research to be the janitor.

Well, I think Bogo made it clear that he just didn't care. He didn't want an (in his eyes) unproven bunny screwing up the investigation so he put her on the backburner, legal or not.
>>
File: based korea.webm (915KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
based korea.webm
915KB, 720x1280px
>>81724228
Based anon, some cute fan art for you in thanks.
>>
>>81723948
Aint nothing wrong with it. But I personally like me dem city boys.

>>81723984
>>81724012
I stand by my choice.
>>
>>81721048
>>81721020
If only they knew what that comic was about
>>
>>81724265
Remember, Judy got her position thanks to a program that was reminiscent of affirmative action. Something Bellwether cooked up.
>>
File: thegid10.jpg (21KB, 266x236px) Image search: [Google]
thegid10.jpg
21KB, 266x236px
>>81724288
To each their own.

Would Gideon be into this blumpkin stuff?
>>
File: Oh Gosh.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Gosh.png
28KB, 500x223px
>>81724285
>tfw Korea are in the game of "making fan stuff" with Japan and the rest of East Asia
Also, very cute!
>>
>>81723834
>Country blumkins
I can't stop laughing
>>
File: Reactionjarjar.jpg (108KB, 283x346px) Image search: [Google]
Reactionjarjar.jpg
108KB, 283x346px
>>81724285
>Playing it in reverse.
>>
>>81724179
Yeah. She might have gotten further if she had tried the "You need all hands on deck for this, why can't I help one of the other teams?" angle instead of trying to argue for her own investigation literally 5 minutes into her first day.

Bogo probably wouldn't have done it since he did assign a uniformed police officer to parking enforcement and didn't realize how much of a prick he was being until later, but she would have been on more stable footing. Especially since apparently the other rookies also got to go to the bullpen and join the ongoing investigations.

>>81724329
Yes and no. She got her place in the academy through affirmative action; she graduated valedictorian on her own merits.
>>
>>81724285
Can we have some more of those cute shipping comics?
>>
>>81724351
>>81724288
No no no
lets not go down this road
>>
>>81724169
>Serious question: what does Judy get out of a romantic relationship with Nick?
What if she just loves him and it's not about "what can you do for me"?
>>
File: image.png (557KB, 633x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 633x640px
>>81724178
Seriously, if any drawfags lurking get on this I will kiss you on the mouth.
>>
>>81724026
Threadly reminder Bad Dragon has made a rabbit pussy.
>>
>>81724132
maybe
>>
>>81724285
Did anything come out from China?, they loved the movie the most.
>>
>>81724312
That animation wasn't specifically about the AU though.
>>
File: zistopia redraw.png (316KB, 692x622px) Image search: [Google]
zistopia redraw.png
316KB, 692x622px
>>
>>81724312
I hope they do, the original concept was there metaphorical baby they nursed for 3 whole years. I feel like they'd be happy to see it continuing to thrive outside the studeo that is until they realize their fandom is 85% NEET
>>
>>81724261
>Hopps #9
>>
File: U Fuckin Serious.jpg (163KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
U Fuckin Serious.jpg
163KB, 1200x600px
>>81724380
Why don't you supply?
>>
i want to kiss nick
>>
>>81724379
>>Especially since apparently the other rookies also got to go to the bullpen and join the ongoing investigations.
>watch a rabbit work her way through the police academy alongside you
>get assigned to the same precinct as her
>she gets demoted to meter maid while you're on a missing mammals case

I wonder how her fellow cadets felt about that.
>>
File: 1459313966203.jpg (20KB, 319x374px) Image search: [Google]
1459313966203.jpg
20KB, 319x374px
>>81724432
>yfw no one will ever redo the whole comic like this
>>
File: 1459043478378.png (266KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
1459043478378.png
266KB, 1024x670px
>>81724351
Prolly. I ain't though.

>>81724360
>>81724390
Its starting to happen
>>
File: 5ab.png (1MB, 967x2071px) Image search: [Google]
5ab.png
1MB, 967x2071px
>>81724380
I have too many to count, and not enough time to dump. Will post a couple 1-shots though.
>>
File: 1458877949307.jpg (33KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1458877949307.jpg
33KB, 250x333px
>>81723948
>Will we ever see Gideon's paws?
Yeah
>>
File: 1458673134706.jpg (383KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
1458673134706.jpg
383KB, 1280x878px
have some sheep before I go to sleep
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 960x720px
>>81724454
Is it the same guy who always just passed by at random intervals with these? Not complaining, I always chuckle when I see one for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1459142409263.jpg (429KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1459142409263.jpg
429KB, 1280x1707px
There seems to be a lack of Gideon art. The stuff I got from Bernie's comic is like 1/8th of my Gideon folder. Is there a place I'm not looking?
>>
>>81724329
everyone says that, though Judy graduated top of her class despite all the trouble and with nothing made easier for her. She didn't need the program. Bellwhether just thought Judy got in because of the program. If anything the movie is anti-affirmative action since it implies affirmative action programs make people assume others to be less qualified. The program only benefitted Judy if before it, she couldn't even apply to be a police offier
>>
>>81724461
More like, watch a rabbit absolutely destroy you in the police academy training and get valedictorian only to see her get put on parking duty while you get to go out and do real police work.
Imagine how they felt when Judy solved all the missing mammal cases basically on her own.
>>
File: 464.jpg (627KB, 978x1630px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
627KB, 978x1630px
>>81724488
>>81724417
Legit have no idea, but with all the jap art we've seen despite the thing not even being out there yet, these threads will probably get another spike of popularity like back when it came out in the UK.
>>
>>81724481
The lineart was the easy part. My coloring and typefacing is just horribly inefficient.
Still really tempting to try the whole comic though
>>
>>81724167
Well based on this, it seems like it would be inevitable at least ONE of Judy's littermates would be the same sex AND evil.

>>81724169
>implying one should NEED something from someone they love and not simply WANT to be with them for the sheer enjoyment of it

That, and they play off eachother pretty well. Judy felt incomplete without Nick as much as Nick was clearly incomplete without Judy.

>>81724233
>>81724265
Shamefur dispray on Bogo's part.

>>81724329
She might have gotten in on affirmative action, but she earned "Top of Her Class" you can't grading curve fucking up a mammal thirty times your mass.
>>
File: 1458936528600.jpg (694KB, 1024x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1458936528600.jpg
694KB, 1024x2304px
>>81724546
>>
>>81724379
> He didn't realize how much of a prick he was being
He's the Chief of Police. He's VERY certain how much of a prick he can be at all times.

VERY prickish. ALL the time.

He saw a diversity hire foisted on him at precisely the wrong time suddenly asking for 'golden time' with a squad of no small importance. Maybe they drub out all kinds of cadets with bullshit jobs the first few weeks. Maybe he just didn't want his first rabbit officer getting killed by a Jigsaw-tier killer behind these "missing" animals.
>>
>>81724488
Now we're talkin!
>>
>>81724537
Would they have thought "Whoa hey, that's fucked up man. She doesn't deserve that." or "Hahaha, stupid bunny bitch being put back in her place where she belongs"?
>>
File: finnick (50).png (673KB, 899x910px) Image search: [Google]
finnick (50).png
673KB, 899x910px
>>81724494
i wish i could enjoy simple things such as paws like other people do. must be nice, normal pictures can lewd for people who like paws. i mean, they're cute sometimes but that's it.
>>
File: 1458938858211.jpg (217KB, 1200x2127px) Image search: [Google]
1458938858211.jpg
217KB, 1200x2127px
>>81724565
>>
File: Power Rangers Shrug.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
Power Rangers Shrug.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>81722779
On one hand, the movie is being forced into cross promotions on irrelevant talent shows with talentless contestants.
On the other hand, the hologram gives me some hope for seeing Nick and Judy IRL at some point.

I'd count this as positive overall, actually.
>>
>>81718358
Yo thats not half bad
>>
File: 519.jpg (2MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
519.jpg
2MB, 1800x2700px
>>81724581
>>81724600
Not even half way there yet. Got 10 minutes left before I gotta get going though, so I'll post what I'm capable.
>>
>>81724580
And most new hires go with more senior officers right? I know for LA sheriff's you'll go out with a more experienced person for obvious reasons.
>>
>>81724586
Based on cops I know in real life, "Fuck, who did SHE piss off?"
>>
File: 1458939131973.jpg (132KB, 360x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458939131973.jpg
132KB, 360x1200px
>>81724633
>>
>>81718358
Make him George Clooney and I'm diamonds
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>81724596
For me it's the ears. I don't know why but Nick's ears are one of the most adorable parts of his body to me.
>>
>>81724633
I want to see Nick in a Tux
>>
File: 1458940404377.png (906KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1458940404377.png
906KB, 1280x905px
>>81724658
>>
>>81724668
This guy understands
>>
>>81724586
Probably a mix of both. Being shown up by an animal anywhere from 1/2-1/4 of your size would be a bit of a sore spot. But you'd have to think that some of them would at least recognize how screwed up the whole situation was.
>>
File: CehrebFXIAAWZ4R.jpg large.jpg (76KB, 771x925px) Image search: [Google]
CehrebFXIAAWZ4R.jpg large.jpg
76KB, 771x925px
>>81724494
And that's great and all but Nick has art of putting those fuckers on display. See >>81721336 .

/r/-ing some Gideon paw art.

>>81724596
They are good when done right, in my opinion.
>>
File: 1458940455197.jpg (331KB, 620x4520px) Image search: [Google]
1458940455197.jpg
331KB, 620x4520px
>>81724684
>>81724681
I probably got one lying around somewhere.
I'll post one just for you when I'm done, because you're special. <3
>>
>>81724681
I know there's that talk show Nick one and the Oscar one, if anyone has those.
>>
>>81724580
No, watch the scene at the skytram again. After Nick calls him out, the look on his face straight-up says "Fuck, he's right, I have been an unfair dick". Judy might have been trying to reach outside her grasp, but Bogo was manipulating her sense of duty and respect of authority to force her to resign three days into her career by intentionally handing her a barebones case and demanding she crack it in 48 hours. It's why he was still in his office late at night when Judy called to report Cliffside; he was trying to actually work on it instead of using the case as a weapon.
>>
File: 1457582521836.jpg (874KB, 3165x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1457582521836.jpg
874KB, 3165x1800px
>>81724580
>Didn't want his first rabbit officer potentially killed
>DIDN'T FUCKING SEND HER THROUGH ORIENTATION AROUND THE STATION FOR HER FIRST DAY AND GET HER HER FUCKING SIDEARM

And yeah, because people totally take traffic tickets well.

Well, maybe when Judy accidentally pisses off an armed gang member by doing her job, the guy will need a few seconds to aim low enough to shoot Judy through a crack in the window.

>>81724481
Weirdly enough, that coloring job made me want to see the whole thing done Mike Mignola style.
>>
File: ohnonohyes.jpg (53KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
ohnonohyes.jpg
53KB, 425x282px
>>81724532
>dat crosshatching

Fuck, why do the muscles in my arms have to be made of microscopic Michael J. Foxes?
>>
File: 1460401406999.jpg (770KB, 1446x3069px) Image search: [Google]
1460401406999.jpg
770KB, 1446x3069px
>>81724721
>>81724723
Ask and ye shall receive.
>>
>>81724532
lol there's no lack of gideon art it's just all fetish shit or disgusting OC donut steel porn.

He appears to be a lightning rod of shit taste.
>>
File: 1458940679619.jpg (90KB, 300x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458940679619.jpg
90KB, 300x1024px
>>81724751
>>
>>81724552
Do it anon, I believe in you

I'll fund you
with (you)s... (you)s for days anon
>>
File: 1457675154545.jpg (120KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1457675154545.jpg
120KB, 900x1200px
>>81724596
>must be nice, normal pictures can lewd for people who like paws.
You have no idea. Imagine if women wore exposed boobs and butts everywhere and it wasn't taboo to show genitals on TV
>>
>>81724751
Whats with the korean text?
>>
File: 1458940998442.png (2MB, 693x2999px) Image search: [Google]
1458940998442.png
2MB, 693x2999px
>>81724775
>>
>>81724565

translate plz
>>
>>81724712
Yeah, even if she might not be "suited" for working in SWAT/TUSK, there's no denying her test scores. Even if she ends up working a desk, it's a better use of her talents than meter maid duty.
>>
File: Gideon_Grey.png (228KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gideon_Grey.png
228KB, 640x400px
>>81724759
*The views and commentaries expressed in these posts are soley those of their OPs and are not necessarily either shared or endorsed by the Gideonfags.

Seriously wtf.
>>
>>81724759
MY EYES!
>>
File: 4 lights.jpg (19KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
4 lights.jpg
19KB, 720x480px
>>81724759
Couldn't have happened to a worse character.
>>
File: 1458957082017.jpg (71KB, 311x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1458957082017.jpg
71KB, 311x1199px
>>81724799
Don't know I'm afraid, was posted without context a couple threads ago.

>>81724800
If based Translationfag is around, I'm sure he'll oblige.
>>
>>81724252
Brilliant anon, what mistakes you talking about
>>
File: 1458088667861.png (265KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
1458088667861.png
265KB, 870x870px
>>81724759
DELETE THIS
>>
>>81724691
For all we know Clooney did voice his father in a earlier version of the film. Disney has 1000s of hours of recordings from different people that could amount to several movies worth of dialogue when it comes to their movies that are never used. They pay the actors of course. I remember hearing that if his estate were to let them, which it wont, Disney could make an entire new Aladin film from the extra recordings of Robin Williams that they have left over from the first movie.
>>
File: AlbejornJudyHopps1_Comparison.png (2MB, 1163x1152px) Image search: [Google]
AlbejornJudyHopps1_Comparison.png
2MB, 1163x1152px
>>81723959
Huh! If anything, it looks like I made her head too tall... Given how few freehand drawings I've done, I'm still pretty happy.

But I will definitely keep at it, and appreciate the feedback! :)

I do hope to get to non-*reference* drawing, but good grief that sounds daunting. For now I'm just happy I'm not having to trace.
>>
File: 1459041662877.png (745KB, 513x726px) Image search: [Google]
1459041662877.png
745KB, 513x726px
>>81722118
I dont know I will hate this until now!! DELETE THIS!
>>
wtf is this
>>
File: [Glass Him].jpg (100KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
[Glass Him].jpg
100KB, 440x498px
>>81724565
>Rape
Totally NOT CUTE!
>>
File: 1459013698997.jpg (584KB, 718x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1459013698997.jpg
584KB, 718x1911px
>>81724845
>>
>>81724759
Is this fat, vore, or mpreg?
>>
File: tumblr_o3xdodbKWi1ritvzro1_400.png (64KB, 266x339px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3xdodbKWi1ritvzro1_400.png
64KB, 266x339px
>>81724878
I know you think you're pulling a really great meme right now, but please cease and desist.
>>
>>81724800
"the pleasure of being cummed inside dumb bunny"
>>
File: image.png (135KB, 419x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 419x391px
>>81724878
>there's more than one
>>
File: 1459013732451.jpg (629KB, 718x1911px) Image search: [Google]
1459013732451.jpg
629KB, 718x1911px
>>81724894
>>81724895
Fuck, is THAT what the context is? Eww.
If anyone can indeed translate some confirmation might be nice.
>>
File: 1459014329448.png (417KB, 800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1459014329448.png
417KB, 800x2200px
>>81724925
>>
>>81724845
If they get together in the sequel and this doesn't happen, I'll be very sad
>>
File: 1458663279639.png (196KB, 759x488px) Image search: [Google]
1458663279639.png
196KB, 759x488px
>>
>>81717399
They developed this plot in two years, and its a kid movie, the expectations of reality have to bent so a crisis can be solved solely by our heros
>>
>>81724947
Japan really likes this movie? Is the Douji on Frozen levels yet?
>>
>>81724925
I actually don't know since I'm not Translationfag but it kind look like it. Still only Translationfag could confirm it.
>>
>>81724981
Japan hasn't even seen it yet, not for a few more weeks
>>
Ooh getting cuter, this is much better.
>>
>>81724981
It's not even out there yet.
23rd I think.
>>
>>81724668
I like everything about this.
>>
>>81724729
You're right about him coming around to doing the right thing, but not about the expression. That face wasn't contrition, it was surprise then indignation anyone called him out on it.

Nick interrupts him twice - the second time to round off Bogo before he cited Judy's insubordination from yesterday to cover up his wounded ego. That second one (more than his first interruption pointing out how hamstrung they'd left Judy!) probably saved Judy's career.

I think Bogo's long stare at their skytram car as it pulls away is more telling. That's when he decides he needs to stay up and see how this all plays out. That's when he really knows he'd been a jackass.

A man like Bogo doesn't say that at the word 'go' with someone. The only reason he tells Hopps during the meeting with Bellwether she's a good cop? He'd thought that for a LONG time by then.
>>
File: 1457825124778.jpg (339KB, 634x721px) Image search: [Google]
1457825124778.jpg
339KB, 634x721px
>>81724873
>>81722216
>>81722237
>>81722295

>these reactions
>these feelings

I'm proud of my work.

Nick and Judy are meant for each other tho
>>
File: 1459019124172.jpg (754KB, 750x5400px) Image search: [Google]
1459019124172.jpg
754KB, 750x5400px
>>81724947
>>81724973
I know that feel anon.
DID SOMEONE SAY SAD?!

>>81724981
Just going off what anons in these threads have said, apparently they're crazy over it.

>>81724982
Fair enough, just saved it because I thought it was sweet looking. Hopefully no buns were harmed.
>>
someone post that set of images on how to draw nick

it was in chinese
>>
File: 1459026268363.jpg (287KB, 587x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459026268363.jpg
287KB, 587x1200px
>>81725022
Alright one more. Haven't the time to post the rest.
>>
>>81725022
Kinda got a silent hills vibe from this
>>
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201604/11103441.html

Some Zootopia promotional content for the new Kingdom Heart Unchained X game.
>>
>>81724925
I can confirm

The runes are moonscape in origin, so we have a 90% chance this is rape. 99% if japanese
>>
File: AnheroHopps.jpg (86KB, 840x777px) Image search: [Google]
AnheroHopps.jpg
86KB, 840x777px
>>81725045
>>
>>81725016
Then make a fucking sequel that fixes it you magnificent fucker
>>
File: thegid11.jpg (20KB, 271x305px) Image search: [Google]
thegid11.jpg
20KB, 271x305px
All these Anons posting sick Gideon porn need to learn to crop. Then they'd get away with it.
>>
File: JudyAnHeroTemplate.jpg (315KB, 1000x2225px) Image search: [Google]
JudyAnHeroTemplate.jpg
315KB, 1000x2225px
>>81725045
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!?
>>
File: 1457405567333.jpg (60KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
1457405567333.jpg
60KB, 495x507px
>>81725045
MODS
>>
File: image.png (176KB, 419x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176KB, 419x391px
>>81725045
IT NEVER ENDS
>>
File: 1292128361102.jpg (140KB, 578x536px) Image search: [Google]
1292128361102.jpg
140KB, 578x536px
>>81724895
I picture this being a point where Nick, totally emotionally dependent on Judy, goes full Zootopian Psycho and takes an axe to Gideon, but not before abusing his police powers to ruin his life slowly.

I had the Walking Dead theme in my playlist EXACTLY when I saw the second panel, and that just popped in my head there. Might be fun.
>>
File: data.jpg (18KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
18KB, 280x400px
>>81716295
>Not knowing about Nigger Toes.
>>
File: 1458773525198.gif (48KB, 554x513px) Image search: [Google]
1458773525198.gif
48KB, 554x513px
guy with 3k+ ZTP files here. Uploading .rar to MEGA now, should be ready in 40 minutes. My internet is dildos.
>>
>>81725078
So what are the chances Zootopia will be in KH3?

The fact it hasn't come out in japan yet shouldn't matter since I'm sure Disney could give Squeenix the heads up on the story a long time in advance if they wanted to.

What if they gave them the proto-zootopia draft and they went with that?
>>
File: judycantchess.png (2MB, 1800x3300px) Image search: [Google]
judycantchess.png
2MB, 1800x3300px
>>81725093

later, I'm making them play chess now
>>
File: 1459028290739.jpg (286KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
1459028290739.jpg
286KB, 600x839px
>>81725051
>>81724681
But I didn't forget about you, anon.
Alright, I'm out for real now. Night folks.
>>
>>81725006
that should be interesting. There /co/ 2 months ago. So is there more Clawhauser and less Gideon?
>>
>>81721277
Thank you.
>>
>>81725078
>Reidobosu
Dunno why this makes me laugh but it does
>>
>>81725133
>A few days ago, anon asked for something to draw
>suggested Nick destroying Judes at chess
>this
thank you based anon
>>
File: Drawing Nick.png (3MB, 1024x3553px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing Nick.png
3MB, 1024x3553px
>>81725046
This it?
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 308x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 308x480px
>>81725141
>Nick still smug during his wedding photo
>>
>>81725123
Why do you have the walking dead theme on your playlist? Not exactly relaxing music
>>81725133
Alright, but it better fucking happen buddy
>>
>>81725078

There's a Nick and Judy outfits too, but it's not on the english version yet.
>>
File: 1427582451851.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1427582451851.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>>81724759
DON'T VIOLATE THAT PURE SOUTHERN GENTLEFOX WITH YOUR DIRTY FUCKING FETISH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81724947
>through some time travel shenanigans Judy ends up in the past
>Runs into Nick without fully realizing who it is and cheers him up after his nightmarish scout initiation
>That 'oh, fuck' when she realizes she just tampered in Nick's past
>The double 'oh, fuck' when she realizes little Nick is crushing on her massively
>That triple 'oh, fuck' when she returns to the present and meets Mayor Wilde who is infamous for his 'preyphilia fetish'.
>>
>>81725171

dont thank me until I finish it

>>81725187

I will, depending on my time at work.
>>
>>81725130
Only time will tell. I'm really hopefully we'll get SOMETHING out of it, i would fucking love to see Zootopia in those graphics.
>>
>>81725196
gideon is disgusting

nick and finnick 4 lyfe
>>
File: lt__fox_vixen_by_iggler-d75hpme.png (412KB, 1024x1599px) Image search: [Google]
lt__fox_vixen_by_iggler-d75hpme.png
412KB, 1024x1599px
>>81725172
>Dat profile image of him as a Scout.

HOLY FUCK I KNOW WHO HIS MOM IS.
>>
File: Gideon_Grey_Zootopia_poster.jpg (76KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
Gideon_Grey_Zootopia_poster.jpg
76KB, 480x473px
>>81725196
>>81724759
On one side of me are the sick fetishists, on the other side are the types of people who post frog memes in 2016.

God has forsaken the Gideonfags.
>>
>>81725204
>''whoopsie number threesie''
>>
>>81725209
Wonder if they'd be able to get Bateman and Goodwin to voice Nick and Judy, or if they would go for cheaper voice doubles.

Dunno if I wanna hear bateman talking about heartless though.
>>
File: 1459738996876.gif (154KB, 288x229px) Image search: [Google]
1459738996876.gif
154KB, 288x229px
>>81725045
How the fuck has this not been deleted yet? Are the mods even aware these threads exist anymore?
>>
>>81725011
Well, I meant the look he gave the two of them as they walked to (and boarded) the tram. That's when he realized how little credit he'd been giving Judy.

As for him thinking she's a good cop? Listen to him at the press conference. When he says that the case was cracked by their "newest recruit", you can hear the pride come into his voice. Same as when Bellwether says the city sees her as a hero. He actually cracks a smile.

Fuck, I want to see Bogo in a supportive role in the sequel. I want to see how Bogo treats the officers he appreciates.
>>
>>81725204

if that happened, it should be Judy who gives him the courage to not let anyone bring him down which Nick interprets it to be his philosophy later in life
>>
>>81721701
Bellwether showing off her now rock-hard abs and prison tattoo that says "Better dead than pred".
>>
>>81725189
>just got to quest 141
>Wasn't sure if they were even unlockable yet.
Good to know, the game is fun as fuck at least.

If they REALLY wanted my money they'd make a Nick and Judy 5-6* medal event.
>>
>>81722856
No, you're missing the point. Night Howlers in their flower form don't induce psychosis, you're hearing the story about the uncle and imagining him going apeshit like Manchas. It oviously wasn't like that, so your plot hole is just you not getting people don't know what night howlers can really do.
>>
>>81725187
I have lots of instrumental music that plays when I'm writing. It runs the gamut from the WD theme, to the BTAS theme, even electro-swing if it doesn't have lyrics. The pace doesn't really matter much to me, it's just the 'focused' white noise that helps drown out these goddamned jets taking off all day.
>>
>>81725196
It's not my fault, I'm not making them.

Gideon just has the highest proportion of OC garbage / fetish shit I've seen of any zootopia character so far.

Way worse than clawhauser which is unexpected, it's hard to find non-disgusting art period, I'm trying brother.

Here, this one ain't so bad.
>>
>>81725172

this guide feels incomplete, does anyone have a better one for drawing them?
>>
>>81725282
I can appreciate the white noise aspect.
Just the WD intro just seems a bit too aggressive to casually listen to.
>>
File: 1460437351209.jpg (152KB, 672x891px) Image search: [Google]
1460437351209.jpg
152KB, 672x891px
>>81725270
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 500x282px
>>81725239
If God has forsaken the Gideonfags, who is God's chosen?
>>
File: tude.png (125KB, 800x308px) Image search: [Google]
tude.png
125KB, 800x308px
a chainsawsuit original

i can't stop thinking about nick's smug fuckin face
>>
>>81725000
He's so fat he has a triple chin.
>>
File: Jaggy4.jpg (561KB, 1161x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Jaggy4.jpg
561KB, 1161x1106px
Updated the album with scans now instead of the shit quality pictures I had before. Now I just need to get around to coloring some of these maybe.
>>
>>81725294
Nit even remotely better than any of the fetish shit above. It literally looks like someone puked and shit all over a canvas.
>>
>>81725294
>Shirtless while making pies

I'm kinda feeling like that would be a health code violation of some sort if he was gonna sell them.
>>81725311
Pretty alright

So are we definitely not getting a lewd epilogue?
>>
>>81725294
Hey man, Gideon may have awful fetish shit but atleast he's not getting the SomeVelvetmorning treatment like Nick and Judy
>>
File: 1312426365752.png (25KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1312426365752.png
25KB, 510x546px
>>81725303
Y'know, when I'm writing action sequences, it really helps me get past blocks when I'm trying to figure out how to get my characters through without it going full retard ex machina.
>>
>>81725308
Gazelle fags, he gave her life.

>>81725320
Shit forgot the link:
http://imgur.com/a/d5B5c
>>
>>81725311
Do you have to pay Straub like $3 for likeness rights, or are you sufficiently DANK you can do it for free?
>>
>>81725270

I'm on 140 too so I don't know either >>81725304
It's in the game somewhere, or they'll sell it for coins later.

And I haven't seen any non-KH medal so not really happening.
>>
>>81725320
>that Flash

you're literally the best feature of these threads. Keep doing what you're doing, Chumpy.
>>
>>81725294
What happened to the Clawhauser fags anyway? There were a bunch when these threads first arose.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 800x3629px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 800x3629px
>>81725311
>>
File: 1459478541522.jpg (88KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459478541522.jpg
88KB, 700x1000px
>>81725294
I have no idea why it's so bad. It doesn't have to be like this.Though to be fair there's plenty of decent normal lewd art as well.

>>81725308
This is a trial, brother. Do not give into temptation.
>>
File: gtfo nickdrive.webm (1MB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo nickdrive.webm
1MB, 704x400px
>>81725311
The only solution is to draw more
>>
>>81715961
Zootopia? Nah, it's Zoodopia. Because this movie is for dopes!
>>
File: Stakeout (full).png (2MB, 800x7392px) Image search: [Google]
Stakeout (full).png
2MB, 800x7392px
>>81725311
Do you happen to have the last part of pic related as a separate image? I have the whole thing saved except that part and it's triggering my shit up. Part 7, I think?
>>
>>81725385
One thing thats surprised me is the lack of gay gideons in fics. All of the Gideons I've seen so far have been married with kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 800x533px
>>81725375
I assumed the converted to the Nick, for the most part
Maybe they're just dormant.
>>
File: 1458837879774.png (568KB, 684x534px) Image search: [Google]
1458837879774.png
568KB, 684x534px
>>81725398
>>
>>81725294
There's a lot of fetish art of Finnick too, but that doesn't get drudged to the surface very often.
>>
I want to go to nick's place and lick his anus until he comes from there
>>
>>81725248
They gave monitoring awhile ago. Do you see all the fanfic posted? Not one post has been deleted all day. They've recognized our autonomy

We are self-sustaining general now, whether we stay in stealth mode or not is up to us
>>
>>81725369
What? I've got Disney's Bambi, Dumbo, and Mushu.
Or do you mean medals that haven't been featured in KH?
>>
>>81725358
>Judy has no trigger control
disappoint
>>
>>81716204
Damn that Snyder!
>>
File: stakeout6 and a cap.png (50KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
stakeout6 and a cap.png
50KB, 800x392px
>>81725405
this?
>>
File: image.png (311KB, 471x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311KB, 471x464px
>>81725437
Thanks doc
>>
File: 1458960935942.png (305KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458960935942.png
305KB, 1000x1000px
>>81725418
It's bizarre, because it doesn't seem to reflect the perception of Gideon you see in these threads.

Gideon is a gay, sensitive, tender man who loves either anon/Travis depending on who you ask.
>>
>>81722779
Japan is going to go fucking insane over this movie

1b next?
>>
File: stakeout6.png (439KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stakeout6.png
439KB, 800x1200px
>>81725405
or this?
>>
File: clawhauser concept art.jpg (376KB, 1280x1017px) Image search: [Google]
clawhauser concept art.jpg
376KB, 1280x1017px
>>81725375
we're still here, we just get shit on by judy/nick normies and edge-gideons everytime we post.
>>
>>81716357

Judy showed from a very young age not being interested in farming. If her father only ever referred to them by their Latin name, then it makes sense that that is all she would ever know, or even that she might not know about the side effects of eating them.
>>
>>81725405
Listen, Anon, I'm not Weaver but I've read his shit for years. He did the gore not just because an "anon" wrote it, but because that's an easy out. It's a wish-fulfillment for a scorned horny bunny and in some ways it's safer terrain for PlayerOne/GG/Weaver than intimacy. One of his most well-recieved pony images was a guy tearing his own skin and flesh apart to reveal a pristine candy unicorn inside.

The lewd epilogue you want just isn't coming, sport.
>>
>>81725358
>Judy's wearing a <3 Fox shirt

kek
>>
>>81725484
>>81725465
I think he means the one where Judy beats Nick to death
>>
>>81725405

the fact this doesnt end in tender love-making makes me mad
>>
>>81725444

Yeah I meant that. If anything I hope we get the Zootopia event.
>>
File: 1459141073839.jpg (226KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1459141073839.jpg
226KB, 1280x1422px
>>81725487
I apologize on behalf of the Gideonfags. There's a lot of annoying shits in our ranks. Have a peace offering.
>>
>>81725487
Better without glasses.
>>
File: judy.png (164KB, 560x721px) Image search: [Google]
judy.png
164KB, 560x721px
>>81725508
>>
>>81725503
>One of his most well-recieved pony images was a guy tearing his own skin and flesh apart to reveal a pristine candy unicorn inside.
That wasn't even like, top 50.
>>
>>81725129
>MEGA
Original requestor here... I shall patiently wait! :D

Any request if I spend my time drawing? No promises, I'm fairly new to this.
>>
File: not canon.png (337KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
not canon.png
337KB, 800x1200px
>>81725509
oh, that's not part 7
that's just a sort of spinoff/alt/what-if ending

but here you go
>>
>>81722212
>no requests
how sad

some happy shit plz?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 284x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 284x277px
>>81725487
Do we Nickfags shit on you? I haven't seen Clawhauserfags surface much, but when they do I see little backlash.
>>
>>81716804
But why would she ask her parents about it? She was never interested in farming. She knew the name of the plant - only what Stu ever called it - and she might have known to stay away from them, but certainly not why.

At 9 years old, she declares very certainly that she doesn't want to be a farmer. So why WOULD she ask about a plant whose only use is to assist with growing other plants?
>>
>>81725558
Nick and Judy kicking down a door for a nighthowler drug raid
>>
>>81725484
That;s the one, based Weaver. Cheers man.

>>81725503
But he already delivered. If you're that faggot from the other thread trying to start up shit just to derail the thread, I don't think anyone really gives a fuck as much as you do iah.

>>81725514
I disagree. Implied lewd with some well-written in-character banter is better than going into full-blown degeneracy, but each to their own I guess. Can't help what makes you happy.
>>
>>81725558
I dunno, Nick and Stu bonding as Judy watches?
>>
File: clawhauser off duty.jpg (578KB, 1259x1243px) Image search: [Google]
clawhauser off duty.jpg
578KB, 1259x1243px
>>81725534
debatable

character wise it makes no sense though, cheetahs have super good eyesight.
>>
File: 1460188635203.png (158KB, 462x489px) Image search: [Google]
1460188635203.png
158KB, 462x489px
>>81725555

>that's just a sort of spinoff/alt/what-if ending

oh thank furry-God
>>
File: 126.jpg (385KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
126.jpg
385KB, 1280x720px
>There are people who promote Pred vs Prey
>WHEN THE PLATYPUS SPECIES EXIST

EXTERMINATE THE VENOMOUS DEMONS
>>
>>81725503
>gore
you wot? did he draw Nick enjoying a nice rabbit stew? did i miss that?
>>
>>81725540
Kisu-no-hi is one of my super-favorites. Their character direction is so free without seeming too loose.
>>
>>81725320
i'd love it if i could convince you to draw finnick and my oc, the feminine and mysterious ari the mountain lion

your style is wonderful.
>>
>>81721020
Oh fuck, he knows about the comic which must not be mentioned.

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
Well its past midnight, guess I'm throwing in the towel for sadnick updating tonight.
>>
>>81725592
Does the VA have glasses or something?
>>
File: sicario reference 9.png (927KB, 1624x683px) Image search: [Google]
sicario reference 9.png
927KB, 1624x683px
>>81725576
>>81722212
Give me this
scene, with N&J as FBI/ZIA
>>
File: 1460027667.bernielover_t22.jpg (285KB, 893x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460027667.bernielover_t22.jpg
285KB, 893x1280px
>>81725587
Bernie did it.
>>
File: Stakeout P6.png (171KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
Stakeout P6.png
171KB, 800x491px
>>81725555
Pretty sure I have that one. Other than what you've already posted, this is the latest part I had saved. Basically if it goes any further than this other than >>81725484, I'd love to have it. And the way >>81725405 looks is a fine conclusion for me. I'm not bothered about wanting it to "escalate" any further, but I know I'm in the minority on that one.

Basically if you have that last panel shot of the car form the outside, I'm set.
>>
File: tumblr_nt740mYZs51s5wiico1_500.gif (946KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt740mYZs51s5wiico1_500.gif
946KB, 500x500px
>>81725646
I'm not doing any requests tonight but if you have any refs I can take note now and do it tomorrow when I have the time. Mountain Lions are fun and I haven't done hardly any Finnick!
>>
>>81725690
You do realize that>>81725405 is the full thing, including that exterior ending shot you want
>>
>>81725690
here: >>81725465
>>
>>81725640
No, he just leans pretty hard for horror and gallows humor when it gets a little mushy. It's not bad, and it's his art, not ours. Just saying he pulls to the left on the turns, right?

>>81725584
>you must be that ONE faggot
Honey, there are many faggots who don't smoke Weaver's pole around here. He's okay. He's fine. I don't wish him any ill will.

I'm just saying he's not a lewd wish fairy, either. He barely got that racy in his own "ask a pony" blog, and the ONE time he really riffed on it, someone screamed about it being rape-enabling.

I don't blame him for sticking close to yandere rabbits.

>>81725555
I mean she IS cute.
>>
>>81725555
I love your drawing style, it's cozy as fuck
>>
>>81725682
That faggot rabbit's face bugs me.

Can't believe bernie put him with Gideon rather than Travis.

Guess its another excuse to have Gideon around Judy's family
>>
File: 20160412_013110.jpg (104KB, 1001x563px) Image search: [Google]
20160412_013110.jpg
104KB, 1001x563px
>>81725558
I just drew my own thing, don't depress me anon.
>>81725576
>>81725587
WHAT THE FUCK MAN HE AIN'T EVEN ME.
>>
File: 95a6049714681b361e341f9801bad5d6.jpg (356KB, 2031x2952px) Image search: [Google]
95a6049714681b361e341f9801bad5d6.jpg
356KB, 2031x2952px
>>
>>81725555
Since no one else is going to say it I will. Nice quads.
>>
File: 5gZVFZC.png (439KB, 800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5gZVFZC.png
439KB, 800x1500px
>>81725555
I'm surprised you didn't post that one to your tumblr.
>>
>>81725772
Anonymous is anonymous mang.
>>81725777
Man, they are way too skinny for those shorts.
>>
>>81725311

>Judy's brows
>Dobson

ya got me again weaver
>>
File: 1459824168790.png (258KB, 900x757px) Image search: [Google]
1459824168790.png
258KB, 900x757px
>>81725726
I know, it's my post. But I already saved the whole thing individually and didn't want to delete it because reasons.

>>81725727
Don't know how I missed that, cheers anyway man. Keep p the good work.
>>
>>81725731
oh. and no no, i totally get that, and i have absolutely no problem with it, i was just curious, that's all.
>>
>>81725772
haha sorry about that, the 4chan format can get confusing. idk why the drawfags don't get tripcodes
>>
File: thegid12.jpg (37KB, 353x410px) Image search: [Google]
thegid12.jpg
37KB, 353x410px
>>81725765
I figured this was why. It doesn't bug me that much, since I'm not fan of Traveon anyway. But something doesn't feel right about it.
>>
>>81725860
I thought people hate tripcodes. Weaver gets a ton of pointless hate from what i understand and it derails threads.
>>
>>81725754
You should read his Ruby Quest, it's extra cute and cozy
>>
>>81725885
That's a nice pic of Gideon laying down after exercising. It's nice to see him try to exercise more.
>>
File: Alfa_romeo_spider_serie4_open.jpg (424KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
Alfa_romeo_spider_serie4_open.jpg
424KB, 1024x601px
Alright, do you think Nick is a Ferrari, Lamborghini, or Alfa Romeo kind of guy? Byron-senpai's video excepted.
>>
Kinda late to the thread and the generals. Does weaver have a tumblr or something so i can follow him?
>>
>>81725908
Not to be pedantic but weaver doesn't actually use a trip
>>
>>81725921
I like that Nick drawing, is it yours?
>>
File: ari.jpg (64KB, 587x492px) Image search: [Google]
ari.jpg
64KB, 587x492px
>>81725720
nothing too special, only a male mountain lion who is pretty femmy. i just wanted to see him teasing an angry finnick in your lovely style. this is the only ref i have.

if you find the time, id really appreciate it.
>>
Guys Support the bun bun
http://strawpoll.me/7349708/r
>>
>>81725913
>tfw reading rubyquest on a rainy night
is there a comfier feeling?
>>
File: 1458423035045.jpg (21KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1458423035045.jpg
21KB, 300x290px
Is he gay?
>>
>>81725921
Is that handsome pupper in that pic yours? He looks a lot like Nick.
>>
>>81726029
Man, I miss funbun
Wish he hadn't dropped off the face of the earth
>>
>>81726046
>Byron and Gideon's names end in -on
>has same haircut as Byron
>Byron's favorite animal is a fox
Hmm...
>>
>>81725948
tgweaver.tumblr.com
>>
>>81725800
From everything I've read about protozootopia, I'm getting kind of worried for Judy's safety here.
>>
>>81725800
I really like the "Uh-oh" faces this guy does.
>>
>>81726037
>is there a comfier feeling?
Nope, it's weirdly magical. Weaver is great
>>
File: 1458614401921.png (368KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458614401921.png
368KB, 700x900px
>>81726046
you tell me senpai
>>
>>81726046
Possibly. If they made him gay in the sequel, I wouldn't be surprised, but at the same time I don't expect them to.
>>
File: byron2.jpg (99KB, 468x480px) Image search: [Google]
byron2.jpg
99KB, 468x480px
>>81726082
Is Gideon Byron's furry character?
>>
>>81726046
He's a hick, so closeted
>>
File: Gideon Gay.png (12KB, 596x204px) Image search: [Google]
Gideon Gay.png
12KB, 596x204px
>>81726046
He's gayer than a fruitcake made by a gay man gay married to another gay man.
>>
File: 1460428170299.jpg (46KB, 865x815px) Image search: [Google]
1460428170299.jpg
46KB, 865x815px
>>81726094
Considering that I want his pie, it would suit me if he was. So I'll say yes.

>>81726106
>has never met a gay hick
You haven't lived.
>>
>>81726029
But I don't want to fuck the bun bun?
>>
>>81726115
Thats so gay that it reaches around and becomes straight again
>>
File: FUCKING GIDEON.jpg (269KB, 894x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING GIDEON.jpg
269KB, 894x1280px
>>81726046
>You tell me

Mods please if bad just delete no ban please
>>
>>81726148
I'm with you on this one, Anon.
>>
>>81726101
He seems more fond of Nick but looks a lot more like Gideon, I would assume that Nick is Byrons husbando and Gideon is their long separated son.
>>
>>81726155
>reaches around
kek
>>
>>81726161
That stupid fucking rabbit
>>
>>81726155
>straight gay is a thing
>just a normal guy who happens to like dick.

Seems like a pretty fair assessment of Gideon and Byron desu
>>
File: 1458957594531.jpg (75KB, 887x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458957594531.jpg
75KB, 887x960px
>>81726161
>I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>81726087
Especially since it's calibrated for a fox's physiology given its previous owner. It may expect have a heart rate considerably lower than a rabbit's.

Worse yet, hers may be CONSIDERABLY lower. Some statistics cite "up to 1000 BPM" for a red fox. A rabbit averages between 130 and 150(?) BPM.

If it tries to tase her out of what it thinks is a heart attack ...
>>
>>81726184
I was kinda hoping you'd latch on to the "reach around" part, but no dice I guess.

I consider myself a straightgay
>>
>>81724721
JUDY YOU DUMB BUNNY THE WHEEL!
>>
>>81725948
Just worth pointing out, the blog shown here >>81726086 only has a small part of his work.
>>
>>81726214
I did. I chose to ignore it.
>>
File: preview.png (98KB, 800x292px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
98KB, 800x292px
>>81725731
>>81725503
never say never, anon
>>
>>81726224
I'd say the brake is the more pressing issue
>>81726241
darn
>>
>>81726242
Exeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecellent.
You're a fucking masterful tease Weaver and i love to hate you for it.
>>
>>81726046
Boyfriend and I thought he was gay

t. filthy degenerate
>>
>>81726242
This makes me happy
>>
>>81724895
Wish they had shown Judy's scar during the rest of the movie and rub it when she first meets Nick or sees Gideon again.
>>
>>81726309
Theres no reason to think there is a scar. It was a pretty shallow cut, probably fully healed and gone within a year.
>>
>>81726242
MOAR
Wait sorry hold on: nicely done it's good now that that's out of the way:
MOAR!!!!!
>>
>>81726309
I think the point was that it didn't scar because it would to easily be a reminder for why she was afraid of predators.
>>
File: 1458626702861.jpg (42KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458626702861.jpg
42KB, 500x600px
>>81726046
>>81726299
>>81726115
If any of y'all are gay men, is Gideon hot? Like would you give the ol' 1-2?
>>
>>81726209
No idea.

>>81726182
J U S T
>>
>>81726029
But I don't like Elsa....
>>
>>81726356
>Would you give the ol' 1-2?
Why would I punch him?

But yeah, hes pretty alright. Good husband material
>>
>>81726356
Am gay, I don't know if I'd call him hot, but he's definitely cute. Would date, and consider marriage down the road, would give 1-2
>>
File: gideon.jpg (57KB, 342x358px) Image search: [Google]
gideon.jpg
57KB, 342x358px
>>81726356
Hell yeah, are you kidding me? I would take that fox to places he's never been before.
>>
File: 1459612750889.jpg (726KB, 1300x944px) Image search: [Google]
1459612750889.jpg
726KB, 1300x944px
>>81726356
Am gay. My ex would probably think hes' hot. I don't and wouldn't. Not my type. Nick on the other hand....
>>
>>81726356
He's comfy-husbando tier. He's not as perfect as Nick, but a Southern drawl combined with a man who can cook very well is really comfy. 9/10 would make a home with.
>>
>>81726046
does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>81726391
>>81726399
>>81726400
>>81726404
>>81726406
4/5 gayfags agree, Gideon is husband material.
>>
File: 1459239661853.jpg (787KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1459239661853.jpg
787KB, 1100x733px
>>81726356
No.

This is more my type
>>
>>81726446
It doesn't hurt that it's heavily implied he's gay and the actual best guy, Nick seems definitively straight.
>>
To bad that mods can't ban just for posting autistic gay ass bullshit.
>>
>>81726242
>hot boxing from rabbit scent
I never knew I needed this.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>81726356
Husbando wise he would be great, but I can't for the life of me become attracted to anything of him other than his accent. Not that I don't see why people like him, the hair and chub might check their boxes, but they don't check mine, Nick does that for me.
>>
>>81726242
I absolutely love when talented comic artists are also native language speakers. It makes the dialogue flow so much better than when the Koreans do theirs.
>>
>>81726494
And ban the entirety of the website? You need to think ahead more, anon.
>>
>>81726356
You know, it's really kind of great how much of an unstereotypical fox Gideon is.

>as a child he's a strong dumb bully
>as an adult he's a civil pie baker
>>
>Anons having a civil discussion about the merits of Gideon

Has hell frozen over?
>>
>>81726465
>Miles "the fur is totally smooth" DF
>>
>>81726575
Nobody's freaking out about Weaver, either. Night threads are chill.
>>
>>81726242
Damn, no, I won't say "never." Just good luck. Even if you double-tease again, I'm glad to see you stretching out.

Seriously. You're doing 3/4 perspectives from outside the car, back-seat views, dashcam views, and it's all great. The characters are consistent barring the times you break profile for good reason.

I like the subject matter. Nick wants to huff a velveteen rabbit snuff box. Velveteen rabbit wants some scarlet fever. The car is ... probably the fire from "Velveteen Rabbit", I don't know. You're making this shit Real.

You've drawn me into the tete-at-tete, too. Nick went from surprised to sly to ravenously horny at all the right beats with Judy taking counterpoint. You've got this shit, man.

Double-tease or full blown, you're taking this places.

Signed, that one faggot.
>>
>>81725204
congrats judy you just "killed" your best friend/lover
>>
>>81726593
If we don't get shit deleted, it truly is the end times.
>>
>>81726242
>preview.png
so are you making an actual stakeout7.png?
>>
>>81726575
It's
1.nighttime comfys
2.Everybody and the Gideons have been making amends and image rebuilding the last few threads, check the archives
>>
>>81726633
No. StakeIn1.png.
>>
>>81726649
Carlos!
>>
>>81726649
>Weaver
>delivering on lewds

We've grown wise to you over the years.
>>
>>81726212
Oh no, no no no - I'm becoming very worried for the safety of a fictional bunny! (And worrying, by extension, about my own)
>>
File: gideon(2).jpg (144KB, 459x620px) Image search: [Google]
gideon(2).jpg
144KB, 459x620px
>>81726500
Understandable. I won't lie, I find his accent and chub to be charming, so those boxes are checked for me. There also a non-physical appeal to him too. The way he's changed his ways and come to terms with who he is really attractive. He just seems like a super comfy husbando. I respect Nick as a top-tier husbando though.

>>81726538
I really hope we see more of him. The odds of that are pretty low, however, since he was a relatively minor character.

>>81726640
Threads like these make me love everyone. You all are great.

Also, glad that the Gideonfags are on the up and up. I don't want to be hated.
>>
>>81726649
you have a place i can find your shit?
>>
MEGA guy here
its done

https://mega.nz/#fm/Fhk1TAIJ
>>
>>81726700
Well if theres a "Nick and Judy go meet her parents" scene in the sequel, seems likely Gideon would figure in somehow. Though he would probably still just be minor
>>
>>81726702
>>81726086
>>
>>81726649
finger-guns, wagging in your general direction to acknowledge that sweet pun you made.
>>
>>81726649
I'll believe you.

But you better deliver
>>
>>81726725
For sure. There's no way he's going to be a major character. I'm not sure I want that either. I like fans having the freedom to do whatever they want with his character. Nick and Judy are relatively fixed since they are such major characters, but with Gideon there's a lot of freedom. But then again, more canon background about him would be nice.
>>
File: let us go to the musk room.png (382KB, 540x428px) Image search: [Google]
let us go to the musk room.png
382KB, 540x428px
>>81726602
>Nick wants to huff a velveteen rabbit snuff box. Velveteen rabbit wants some scarlet fever.
I wonder if this is how interspecies porn gets marketed in Zootopia.
>>
>>81725546
>>81725546
>>81725546
>>81725546
I finished, see
>>81726711

Have a good night anon, hope you enjoy

>>81726649
Weaver you glorious madman
>>
>>81726356
I'm not sure if I'd husbando him but I'd consider coffee, a slice of pie, and an afternoon of escalating lewdness

It's kinda weird trying to husbando/sexualize something with about the same body type as yours when you're not really "into you" even if other people are I guess?
>>
>>81726784
fuck you Jillian, making your dumb cunt face
bitch is a closet predo I guarantee
slut
>>
>>81726711
>https://mega.nz/#fm/Fhk1TAIJ
So close!!, but I think you need to make a share link and post that and the key
>>
>>81726784
>musk
We're getting dangerously close
>>
>>81722884
Is it weird that I really want to see a Zootopia/Bojack Horseman crossover?
>>
>>81726242
Any chance you'll post more tonight Weaver, or should I just go to bed?
>>
File: 1458789282600.png (135KB, 387x441px) Image search: [Google]
1458789282600.png
135KB, 387x441px
>>81726649
>huff a velveteen rabbit snuff box
This keeps reminding me of "tongue punch her fart box".
>>
File: NickJudyNick'sMom2.png (597KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
NickJudyNick'sMom2.png
597KB, 1280x866px
>>81725644
Their Judy is probably my favorite. Also he made Nick's mom super cute.
>>
>>81726809
Your fantasy is too comfy. It makes me want to snuggle up in a blanket with him and watch a storm roll in on his front porch.

I understand what you mean about the body type thing. I think that people are generally attracted to people that don't remind them of themselves.
>>
>>81726839
>>81726839
>>81726839
https://mega.nz/#!Y8dUxLrY
key: !aVxYv6XZ6IYPHwPNEg9BIAhKZJxQ0KHMg1zcjyTGhQc

I'm retarded, sorry lol
>>
>>81726887
probably not tonight, no
I'm sure most of it won't even be /co/ suitable so I'm wondering how (or even if) to mention updates
>>
>>81727036
Will it be on tumblr?
>>
>>81726978
what is this and why should i care?
>>
>>81727036
Use Imgur. Mods aren't gods.
>>
>>81727064
A really excellent AU fan comic someone's been developing. It's based on the original plot of the movie.

http://nicolaswildes.tumblr.com/tagged/Zistopia-AU/chrono

Someone's been cutting together sort-of strips based on the original images for people with reduced bandwidth or who just hate Tumblr's navigation.
>>
>>81727091

But it's 1.62gb.
>>
>>81727036
You could always post sfw previews, if possible to announce its up elsewhere
>>
>>81725487

Because Clawhauser is a fat/gay joke.
>>
>>81727036
this >>81727065
Also in that case, good night Weaver and assorted anons. Godspeed.
>>
>>81727120
... Shit, then I don't know. Is it a movie rip maybe?
>>
>>81727120
It's a lot of images
>>
>>81727142
>>81727120
I thought it was a collection of images or something
>>
>>81725800
Who made this?
>>
>>81727138
I dunno, he seems like he could be pretty cozy.
>>
>>81726978
That is a LOT of dolphin porn Anon.
>>
>>81727176
Weaver!
>>
>>81727210
You persuaded me to download it.

You better not be lying, Anon.
>>
>>81727120
>>81727064
>>81727210
>>81727161
>>81727142

I mentioned having 3k+ files earlier and some anons wanted it. So here it is.
>>
>>81727176
i did
>>
>>81727229
Zootopia files. Fanart, comics, gif/WebM, frame rips, the lot. In retrospect I should have put the camrip in there as well for you guys. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow night.
>>
>>81727229
3k+ of dolphin porn?
Thats a lot of fucking dolphin porn
>>
I've seen a lot of art of male Zootopia characters with body hair. How does this even work? Does it grow on top of their fur or is it just really long fur?

I'm not a furry, so please enlighten me, ye with more experience thinking of such things.
>>
>>81727231
While you're here, I've got a question. In regards to NanQuest, how much was that planned out? Did you have a general idea of what you wanted to do, or just made things up as you went, or a mix?
>>
>>81727301
It might be like my afghan hound, I guess. She has what looks like a blond wig on her head, but it's just longer hair that grows that way.
>>
>>81727187

He has no personality beyond being gay and eating.
>>
>>81727313
I did a QA session on that once, which you can look up. Long story short it was a mix. I won't get into it in detail because this isn't really the place for it
>>
>>81727264
Anon, I don't need a cam-rip, but I do have one favor to ask.

Can you get me a clear shot of the newspaper Judy uses at the farm stand? I need to find the precise date on the masthead.

I need it to find out just how long Nick and Judy spent apart, and more importantly how long the darting victims may have been in the hospital. I'd wait for the Blu-Ray, but ...
>>
>>81727231
You are amazing dude. You make the best reactions and dialogue.
>>
>>81727350
I only saw the eating part and was about to say that he's gay too. But I see you covered that as well.

I'm not a clawhauserfag, so I don't know the mind of one, but I guess that's enough to go on for them.
>>
>>81727368
I'm on it. Link me to new thread when it comes up.
>>
>>81726978
Yesss, thank you!!

>>81726978
A zip of 3k ZTP files.

I... just realized I have 7k ZTP files, so many duplicates. Halp.
>>
>>81727350
That sounds fair to me, as I have no personality beyond eating.
>>
ITT:
>WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOOX?
>>
>>81727341
This is what I'm thinking it is. I've done some googling and apparently fur and hair are chemically indistinguishable, so they're the same thing. I didn't know that. So yeah, I guess it is just really long fur.
>>
>>81727229
And a hearty thank you!!
>>
>>81727301
What do you mean, like chest/neck fluff or actual body hair with a different color?
>>
>>81726242
Does Weaver ever do more traditional art? Or is his style exclusively the one he's used here?

I mean, I love the aforementioned style, it works for him, but I really don't know if I've ever seen him draw other styles.
>>
>>81727368
The rip quality is too low, theres movement pixelation during the 2 seconds the newspaper is shown. Sorry anon.
>>
>>81727426
Interesting, makes sense then.
>>
>>81727360
aight, I'll go find it. thanks for the response.
>>
>>81727443
Like body hair in all the same places humans have it .... *achem* ....

It has the same color as head hair but on their armpits/chest/erogenous zones.
>>
>>81727425
a funny
>>
>>81726978
>Mega now has bandwidth quotas

what is this niggotry
>>
>>81727456
Oh, that's okay. I had it narrowed down to November 27, 0246 or November 27, 0264. I wrote a breakdown.

http://saharasquared.tumblr.com/post/141405119980/zootopia-what-is-the-timeline
>>
>>81727518
>>81727456
Oh jeez I hit ENTER too soon! Thank you for trying to find it, Anon! It means a lot.
>>
Now I want dolphin porn.
>>
Try everything is stuck in my head. Help
>>
>>81727563
Try getting another song stuck in your head!
>>
>>81727563
Did you try everything?
>>
>>81727490
Here:http://m.imgur.com/eosVWen
Look at Nick's neck, see all that fluff? Is that what you mean? In that case I would say it's to make the characters more desirable to snuggle with. and it works
>>
>>81727563
Maybe a cover version will help:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoKpPBM7fas&nohtml5=False
>>
>>81727587
It most certainly does.

But I mean something more like this: http://imgur.com/DDTz5yg (cropped lewd)
>>
>>81727490
On real animals, the fur coloring is often different in some of those areas as well.
>>
>>81727705
Ah ok, I see what you mean. I don't get that either, guess some people are into body hair on body hair.
>>
>drawing memes for the thread
>power randomly cuts out
>progress lost and the back up didn't even work
ARRGH, THIS JUST MAKES ME ANGRY FUCK YOU SLEEP I WITH FINISH THESE MEMES BY TONIGHT
>>
>>81727705
I guess if they sweat, it could help with cooling down. Although if they don't sweat, I guess panting would have to be socially acceptable.
>>
>>81727778
>1 digit away from quads
Tough night eh bud.

Were the memes rare, at least?
>>
>>81727767
I don't have a problem with it or anything. It's interesting to think about how it works, though.

>>81727790
How would more hair help an animal cool down?
>>
I want Judy to hotbox a car with me in it.
>>
>>81727929
Nick/Gideon/*Insert Musky Fox Character Here* is also acceptable.
>>
https://twitter.com/CorranFox/status/719734960127488000

WAT
>>
>>81728008
What is this? Who is that?
>>
>>81728008
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
>>81728008
Hehehe nice
>>
>>81728008
Oh god isnt this dancing with the stats ir aomething? I remember seeing an add about aome people who were going ro sing try everything...
>>
>>81728008
Let's all walk into the inferno together.

Don't worry about casualties, no one is innocent here.
>>
>>81728008
Wew. I giggled.
>>
>>81728008
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN
>>
>>81727952
>forgetting the final member of the Holy
Homo Musk Fox Trinity's name

Anon, I...
>>
>>81728008
God help us.
>>
>>81728008
Yeah, I saw it live. It was a lot of fun, though the digital cut-ins were fucking weird.
>>
>>81728089
Digital cut ins? Can you elaborate?
>>
Can a fox control its musky scent? Like if Nick, Gideon or Finnick wanted to hotbox a car with their musk could they do it at will?

>>81728074
I feel ashamed. Finnick my second favorite too.
>>
>>81728008
oh my
>>
>>81728103
Y...you do realize Zootopia characters aren't real...right?
>>
>>81728146
I didn't see it on TV, hell, I've never seen the show. I thought it was all live performances a la American Idol and such.
>>
I love night threads. Everyone is nice, nobody's bashing on waifus/husbandos, the thread isn't moving a mile a second, things are slightly more gay than during the daytime. Shit's comfy, yo.
>>
>mfw I lurk these threads
>mfw I'm not a furry
>mfw I just like the movie
>mfw I have no desire to engage in consensual or nonconsensual sexual intercourse with any of the characters from this movie
>mfw my friends think I'm a furry for watching the movie
>tfw image limit
>>
>>81728114
i think the musk is just...ever present.

finnick's van must reek.

...noting this.
>>
>>81725311
thanks weaver
>>
>>81728257
I wouldn't mind taking a deep whiff inside Finnick's van.

>tfw they bottle it
http://shop.cocolamuscreeksupplies.com/Red-Fox-Musk-INGREDIENTS011.htm
>>
>>81728247
Are you me?
>>
>>81728008
https://twitter.com/CorranFox/status/719765721182437377 this too
>>
>ywn sniff Nick's glands
>>
>>81728302
>tfw they bottle it
Nobody tell Judy. She'll pour it out on her pillow, bury her face in it, and go crazy under the covers.
>>
>>81728345
She would take shots and chase it with scotch.
>>
>>81728305
>tfw kinship
Do you live in Cali too?

>>81728335
This is the kind of shit that makes me not want to come here.
>>
>>81728240
Not quite sure where the not as gay part comes from, people were just talking about which fox husbando they prefer.
>>
>>81728310
We're already dead.
>>
>>81728357
>drinking fox musk

Isn't it pretty much urine?
>>
>>81728376
>not sure where the gay part comes from
>people talking about which fox husbando they prefer

You don't see it?
>>
>>81728386
I didn't say it was a good idea.
>>
>>81728247
>being in such denial
>care so much about what people says
What a fag, your friend was right even if it was a joke and you shouldn't have friends at all.
>>
>>81728403
I'm saying, it's just as gay now as it normally is.
>>
>>81728435
Fewer Judyfags I guess. Most of the times Judy has been mentioned recently have been in context of Nick.
>>
>>81728362
nah ausfag
>>
>>81728417
Wait what am I in denial about?

>>81728458
What's that like?
>>
>>81728447
Nick did kinda steal the movie
>>
>>81728474
And my heart
>>
>>81728386
>>81728114
So in order to hotbox a car, they would pretty much need to piss themselves. I might not like this as much as I thought I would.
>>
>>81728471
It's hot and everything's expensive.
>>
>>81728497
More for me. This actually fits quite nicely into my fetish.
>>
>>81728345
>Nick comes over
>Damn carrots, you really need to move, it always smells like piss in this dump.
>>
>>81728507
It's not so much hot over here right now, but I feel you on the "everything's expensive" part.
>>
>>81728497
Meanwhile all you need from Judy is to get her in the mood-y
>>
>>81728247
You see, anon, this is why you gotta hide away all your interests and never have shared experiences with anyone in real life.

;_;
>>
>>81728526
fucking $22 for a movie ticket my ass
>>
>>81728554
lol that's 4 movie tickets for whatever movie I want that's currently showing on a Tuesday night for me. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>81728526
>>81728554
>>81728507
Wha? $22 a ticket? I live in aus and it's $9 a ticket
>>
>>81728547
>>81728247
>my friends think I'm a furry

Just own it. Be like "yeah, what's up?" It's risky, but I went this route and now my friends accept me as the filthy degenerate I am. It's a great life. I can say anything and they just chalk it up me to my degeneracy.

It really depends on their level of familiarity with internet degeneracy. If they've already seen it all, then they are more likely to accept you. If not, then it's more risky.
>>
>>81728613
Or if you're anything like me post a ton of varying degrees of furry and non furry porn people commissioned from you awhile back porn on your imgur without realizing it was public and then link your friends to your profile.
>>
>>81728587
It depends where you go. Lowest I paid to see it was $14 at a local independent theatre but
>Tiny Screen
>Cramped Seating
>Kids fucking everywhere
Most I paid was $31 for an IMAX ticket
But generally I pay ~$20 with a student discount
>>81728603
Where are you? I'm in Sydney
>>
>>81728654
Any art I would know?
>>
>>81728654
Hi chumpy, how have you been
>>
>>81728654
Holy fucking shit dude.
>>
>>81728656
QLD, damn good theaters around where I live I guess.
>>
>>81728681
I certainly hope not

>>81728686
Pretty darn good actually

>>81728696
Hey, I guess there's always the chance they somehow didn't notice. right?
>>
>>81728751
It depends on uow subtle the porn was, I guess. There's a dufference between neon colored muscle dragons with 40ft cocks and 'vaniila', at leat in furry porn terms.
>>
decent rip when?

you guys never banging on stop about this show, my curiosity is piqued.
>>
>>81728751
I've felt like shit for the past few hours
>tfw there's no way to rename image files on my phone
Send me to purgatory now tbqh, I won't feel the difference
>>
Is Zootopia playing in IMAX anywhere still? I feel bad I missed my chance to see it like that.
>>
>>81728785
Blu ray is in June, and the current camrips are all filmed by people with terminal Parkinson's and are in theaters filled with children.
>>
>>81728783
I mean, at least it was obvious that they were commissions, and as embarassing as it is I can just play it off that I did it because at the time I was really poor and needed the money (which is actually the truth.) Also, thankfully there was nothing too terrible as far as furry porn goes.
>>
>>81728812
It is in Sydney, guessing that's not much help to you though.
>>
>>81728785
When someone sneaks a camera into a theater and does a better job. Or when someone breaks into the projection room and steals it. Or when the Blu-ray comes out. Just go see it, you cheapskate.
>>
>>81728825
I thought the German bluray was mid-July and all other home releases were as yet unscheduled.
>>
>>81728877
3 June in Russia for example.
>>
>>81728869
128-bit encryption, stealing it's not going to do a whole lot of good even if you did grab the file.
>>
>>81728877
Not sure, but I heard that North America preorders were already on Amazon and that it was coming out in June.
>>
>>81728825
cheers
>>
>>81728910
June would be amazing.
>>
>>81728877
Might be scheduled and just unannounced, but I'm sure they wouldn't spread the Blu-ray releases apart that much. And even if they did then we'll just get the rip of whichever release shows up first.
>>
>>81728910
Yeah, Amazon lets you preorder before there's any release date.

And Russian Blurays are Region C. I'm sure someone can get around that coding easily, but eh. I'll just see it again and again a few more times while we wait.
>>
It's almost 4 am. Should I go to bed?
>>
new bread when?
>>
>>81728995
Would Nick go to bed at 4 am?
>>
>>81728812
I'm in the same boat. Missed my chance but trying hard to find somewhere still playing it in imax.
>>
>>81729014
Nick would probably already be in bed. Got to get enough rest when you spend your days hustling people.
>>
>>81728995
depends if you have something to do today or not
>>
>>81728554
$15 for the first night at an AMC in Cali.

>>81728547
I honestly should have known they'd think I was a furry.

>>81728613
>own up to it
But I'm NOT a furry.

>>81728995
It's almost 1 here.
>>
>>81729014
Depends if he has a case to solve or if he's busy cuddling up to Judy watching movies.

>>81729036
Not at all, but I like sleep.
>>
>>81729022
I thought maybe Japan would put it in IMAX. Nope, they're putting The Revenant in IMAX the day before Zootopia arrives, because apparently they didn't get Revenant back when everyone else did.
>>
>>81729048
>But I'm NOT a furry

Give it time.
>>
>>81729056
Why does BvS have to get all the imax. It was such an incredibly garbage movie. I was really hope after the 81% drop that maybe some theaters would switch back to Zootopia but no dice.
>>
>>81729056
International release dates are fucked up.
>>
>>81729050
>i like sleep
then go to sleep silly!
>>
>>81729079
Well, don't worry, BvS is getting bumped out of the IMAX screens this weekend because Jungle Book is in town.

>>81729104
Turkey doesn't get Zootopia until June 10th, maybe they've got an IMAX.
>>
>>81729108
You know what, I will!

Thanks for the advice, guys. Enjoy the new thread.

By the way, I love you guys. These night threads are too chill. I'm downright chilly over here.
>>
>>81729122
But is IMAX Zootopia worth traveling to Turkey for?
>>
>>81729151
That's nobodies business but the Turks.
>>
>>81729151
>tfw you are considering going to Turkey just to see one's children's movie
Not really thankfully, but still, I wish I jumped on the Zootopia train sooner and got to see it in IMAX
>>
>>81729125
sleep tight, anon
love you too bb, yeah these threads are so relaxing, it's the best
>>
>>81720267
I want a Russian mobster wolf to be a character in the sequil so he can show up while Nick does detective work and go "Bang! You're dead, Nick Wilde." While pointing with his fingers in the shape of a gun.
>>
>>81729125
We love you too, fag. Sleep tight.
>>
>>81729199
>>81729228
>>81729125
I'm such a fag for all of you
>>
>>81729072
>implying
I'm 19, and I've been watching cartoons all my life. I think if it would've happened, it would've happened already.
Especially since I hung out with the weebs/goths/emos/outcasts during lunch in middle school. I've know what a furry was for a while.

incoming blogpost
>my first week of middle school
>don't fit in much
>reading during lunch
>notice some kids in all black (or as much as our school uniform allowed) walking toward the library
>they're talking about Pokemon
>follow them, and see where they go, deciding to make some friends
>they end up at a table outside of the library
>the few kids wearing naruto headbands and talking about Pokemon would be my main friends, but that's not important
>sit down at the table, start reading
>furry girl hugs me from behind and kisses my head
>oooookaaay
>she starts showing me her MySpace on her sidekick
>tons of furry art
>her friends comes over, a boy
>he opens up the gallery on his flip phone
>shows me some pixelated and fucked up muscle porn
>he says it's his OC
Thats when I decided I'd never be a furry ever.
>>
>>81729271
Anon pls...
>>
>>81729294
>not chasing that furry girl and wifing her

You fucked up, anon.
>>
>>81729195
>mfw the IMAX 45 mins to my north is showing Zootopia in there IMAX until Friday instead of BvS.

Should I?
>>
>>81729271
a-anon-chan! such a bold statement without spoilers.
i feel the same way
>>
>>81722856
Your logic is flawed in that you expect every character to perfectly come to the right conclusion based on the puzzle pieces the film gives you, rather than thinking about what the characters would actually go through.

You're given toddler puzzle pieces which makes the solution obvious, when the characters have a large box filled with jigsaw puzzle pieces from multiple puzzles.
>>
>>81729333
Is it real IMAX? If not, then hell no.
>>
>>81729333
Absolutely. Is this even a question? I would question your sanity if you did not take this opportunity.

Where is this theater?
>>
>>81729333
Yes. Do it. Do it now. For me, anon. Do it for me.
>>
>>81729376
Jackson, Michigan.
>>
>>81729416
How fucking fortuitous. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, anon.

Is it real IMAX?
>>
>>81729432
Yep, it's one of the few IMAX theater's that can say FUCK YOU to the national status quo.
>>
>>81729331
I wasn't a furry then, and I'm not a furry now.
>>
>>81729416
You're good. I retract my previous post >>81729373

Do it for me, anon.
>>
>>81729416
>>81729446
Fandango isn't finding anything. What theater is it?
>>
>>81729416
Which theater is it? The only two theaters I see in Jackson don't look like they have IMAX.
>>
>>81729477
>>81729487
Carmike Plaza, it's not listed as IMAX but I have been there before and it's IMAX.
>>
>>81729498
Interesting. Are you sure it's real deal IMAX and not just a scaled up regular movie?
>>
>>81729498
IMAX 3D?
>>
This theater's gonna be swarmed by anons this week.
>>
>image limit reached

Are we waiting for this to die, or will a new one be starting soon?
>>
>>81729530
I've gone to it before, it's a full fledged IMAX setup.

Also here's an interesting little thing I've never posted on here about, first time I went to see Zootopia opening night, when the credit's started rolling, people stood up and gave a standing ovation, which of course I participated in. First time I've seen that happen since Titanic.
>>
>>81729563
We only make new threads when the last one has been archived.
>>
>>81729562
/co/ trip to jackson?
>>
>>81729453
I thought having gf for normies means everything. Having gf and be a furry would be better than just a normie. You should think about it.
>>
>>81729566
Well thanks for the head's up Anon, I think I'm gonna swing over there sometime this week.
>>
>>81729583
Anyone willing to give me a ride from NYC?
>>
>>81728302
When I was young and dumb, during a hunting trip, someone handed me a bottle of that and said to take a whiff. Not cool.
>>
>>81726066
Same
Thread posts: 850
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.