[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the alt Justice League take down the Crime Syndicate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: orgy_imminent.png (175KB, 620x793px) Image search: [Google]
orgy_imminent.png
175KB, 620x793px
Could the alt Justice League take down the Crime Syndicate?
>>
>>81692897
The CS had an entire army of metas.

So probably not.
>>
>>81692897
Just 3 on 3 - probably. But like he said >81692922
>>
Superwoman makes me fucking diamonds... Fuck.
>>
File: awwyisss.gif (521KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
awwyisss.gif
521KB, 576x432px
>>81693021
Be interesting to see Owlman take on alt Batman. Both are intelligent and willing to kill.
>>
File: Dexter_thinking.jpg (15KB, 302x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter_thinking.jpg
15KB, 302x330px
Owlman slaughters Langstrom. He's basically Bruce with even fewer scruples, so he's definitely OP for most threats.

Super Amigo doesn't fuck around like Clark though, so he'd probably cook Owlman from orbit. Then he'd be fighting Ultraman, who seems like kind of a dumb thug in comparison, the jefe of steel wins that one too.

That leaves whatserface and Superwoman, and to be honest there's nothing stopping Whatserface from opening a Boom tube into the sun and kicking Lois/Mary/Whoever she is into it.
>>
>>81693164
What are Kirk's powers in this universe?
>>
>>81693290
He's a vampire.
>>
>>81692897
Bekka's tits are so teen-weeny compared to SW's massive mazongas.
>>
>>81693327
So he's immortal?
>>
>>81693290
Kirk is still Gigabat Kirk. He just do not look mutated, and has to drink blood.
>>
File: Manbat Takes his Shirt OFf.jpg (15KB, 328x363px) Image search: [Google]
Manbat Takes his Shirt OFf.jpg
15KB, 328x363px
>>81693290
>>
File: batgirl_turnaround_72dpi.jpg (53KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl_turnaround_72dpi.jpg
53KB, 792x612px
>>81693332
Bekka got the Bruce Timm treatment.
>>
File: `12241.png (279KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
`12241.png
279KB, 720x400px
>>81693357
Nah.

U-Kirk is way hotter.
>>
>>81693335
iirc, he's not immortal, but can take most damage thrown out due to him dying/coming back to life with a thirst for blood. plus it explains why he can fly and have super strength.

but i'd have to go back and re-read his comic.
>>
>>81693053
I'm surprised she never caught on as one of /co/'s "flavor of the month" girls.
>>
File: 2488_4.jpg (165KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
2488_4.jpg
165KB, 728x409px
Let's stack them against one another.

>Hernann (Gods and Monsters) vs. Ultraman (Crisis on Two Earths)
In terms of abilties, both of these guys are roughly comparable. It's also to be assumed both have a weakness to kryptonite (Blue for ultraman and green for superman). Both are confident and arrogant men that are used to universally getting their way. I'm going to give the fight to Hernnann because when it comes to use of power he seems to be a more tactical/aggressive fighter (see his fight with the android).

>Batman (Langstrom) vs Owlman (Crisis on Two Earths)
One is an enhanced human being with increased strength, speed, stamina, and durability. Also, he can boost himself by feeding on his enemies. The other is a well trained martial artist in a suit that enhances his natural abilties to wonder-woman esque levels along with being a walking armory. Both are martial artists so I think an all out brawl would lead to a stalemate considering that Langstrom will probably stand a better chance against Owlman than bruce did. Factoring in the armor and covering of Owlman's armor, I'm willing to say he wins.

>Wonderwoman (Bekka) vs. Superwoman (Crisis on Two Earths)
This fight is truly interesting because both are similar in training and physiology (one is a new god while the other has unknown orgin). Considering that Bekka has a sword/boom tube combo I want to put the fight in her favor. That said, if she were to be disarmed throghout the encounter I want to say Superwoman would win because she strikes me as the better trained fighter (see her fight with Wonder Woman in Crisis).

All together this would be a close match, but I think I would favor the Gods and Monsters Justice League.
>>
>>81692897
More comics when
Another movie when
Sort webseries when
Gods and Monsters was great. I want more dammit.
>>
>>81695796
I agree, and you laid it all out better than I could have.
>>
>>81695844
Shit got canned.
>>
>>81695844
>More comics when
I would love either a Justice League series or more character focused entries (Luthor; Superman, etc).
>Another movie when
Would you prefer a movie centered on Bekka and Luthor or a "reformed" Justice League attempting to be better?
>Sort webseries when
God fucking yes.
>Gods and Monsters was great. I want more dammit.
Aint that the fucking truth
>>
>>81695904
What? When? Season 2 is supposed to be out this year.
>>
>>81695796
>the other has unknown orgin

She's Mary Marvel

Marvel family = Super gang; she summons them too
>>
>>81695796
>Superwoman would win because she strikes me as the better trained fighter (see her fight with Wonder Woman in Crisis).
You mean the one where she got completely owned? Seriously, Diana out-maneuvered her every step of the way and had her hog-tied within two minutes. Fight over.

I figure Superwoman is as much of a brawler as Ultraman since neither of them seem that interested in entertaining actual challenges, just obliterating whatever steps up to them.
>>
>>81692897
Yes. Superman and Ultraman would be a fair match but Batman would kill owlman in seconds. And a new god would kill a a meta human lile superwoman pretty quick. After that all three would just go for Ultraman
>>
>>81692897

Yes. Without breaking a sweat even.
>>
>>81695796
>>Wonderwoman (Bekka) vs. Superwoman (Crisis on Two Earths)
>This fight is truly interesting because both are similar in training and physiology (one is a new god while the other has unknown orgin). Considering that Bekka has a sword/boom tube combo I want to put the fight in her favor. That said, if she were to be disarmed throghout the encounter I want to say Superwoman would win because she strikes me as the better trained fighter (see her fight with Wonder Woman in Crisis)
I would pay so much money for this it inconceivable.
>>
>>81693053
This

Superwoman is hot as fuck
>>
File: Gods and Monsters Season 2.png (36KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gods and Monsters Season 2.png
36KB, 639x480px
>>81696815
A few days ago Sam Liu tweeted that season 2 of the shorts was canned because of complications
>>
Honestly, I'd like to see Hernan added to the DCU in some way. Zod's long lost son or some shit? It'd have to be written well, but I think it's doable.
>>
>>81702864
>Zod's son that was created while he was on his way to Earth.
>>
>>81693118
Owlman seems to be more resourceful but Kirk has his science vampire powers
>>
File: 1458687760157.jpg (57KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
1458687760157.jpg
57KB, 529x470px
>>81701748
>>
>>81692897
Injustice League vs Crime Syndicate vs God and Monsters League comic when
At the end the Bizarro League show up
>>
File: vlcsnap205665.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap205665.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>81692897
I don't know but I'd really like to "take down" Superwoman.
>>
>>81704870
fucking pedo
>>
Why weren't the Gods and Monsters Chronicles included with the home release of Gods and Monsters?
>>
>>81693164
>Super Amigo
>Jefe of Steel

my sides
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.