[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It Hurts!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: ithurts393improudtobeacreed[1].png (468KB, 980x690px) Image search: [Google]
ithurts393improudtobeacreed[1].png
468KB, 980x690px
imagination's a hell of a drug
>>
File: 1460008521707.png (15KB, 264x238px) Image search: [Google]
1460008521707.png
15KB, 264x238px
>>81686065
why is the sky red?
>>
Dare I say it, but is this the new homestuck?
>>
>>81686130
I don't think there actually is a given reason.
>>
>>81686130
Don't you think it's around 250ish pages late to ask that?
>>
>>81686130
apocalyptic hellscape
>>
>>81686147
Well, something has to replace it, right?
Who's got the spit bucket?
>>
>>81686147
I dunno, but I did just realize a big reason I like Katie. She looks like Vriska, somewhat.
>>
>>81686065
Who wants to bet that now that she's imagined it, it became real?
>>
Friendly reminder that Steph is dead.
DEAD
>>
>Aurora slowly becoming more human through the story
>>
I think I know how this is gonna end.

>everyone kills someone
>Pasqualo says he's a monster for killing someone
>everyone admits they're murderers
>they all hug in a brady bunch style reunion
>they have a murder orgy to celebrate

The thought of this happening just kills me.
>>
>>81686422
It's the hair.
>>
>aurora imagining shit
uh-oh
>>
File: ithurtsJESUSCHRISTHOWHORRIFYING.png (78KB, 331x336px) Image search: [Google]
ithurtsJESUSCHRISTHOWHORRIFYING.png
78KB, 331x336px
>>81687269
So's her joint.
>>
File: it hurts toof fairy.png (28KB, 205x116px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts toof fairy.png
28KB, 205x116px
Aurora is adorable

why is Eliza such a terrible careless asshole

I mean it makes sense for Pasq to be because he was raised by abusive sociopaths but seriously
>>
File: twatmonkey.jpg (26KB, 372x483px) Image search: [Google]
twatmonkey.jpg
26KB, 372x483px
>>81687466
literally every person that has been killed in this chapter so far aside from the gun toting asshole Maddie shot at the beginning has been killed by Eliza

calling it now she is the pic related of It Hurts!!
>>
>>81686147
haha what.

I haven't given HS a thorough read, but I'm pretty sure that fandom is super huge.

I kinda like the smaller discussion for this series. It's comfy.
>>
>>81688345
is there even an It Hurts!! fandom outside of 4chan?
>>
so how long till the kids are dead
>>
>>81686130
World ended. Apocalypse. Even if grass grows, life springs, and the world recovers, it'll still be red, because you ALWAYS gotta have a red sky if it's post-apoc duh.

If the world ends again, then it can go back to blue.
>>
File: corn-2.jpg (122KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
corn-2.jpg
122KB, 600x337px
For the record there's no reason you can't eat corn raw

in fact it is delicious

This goes for most vegetables that people boil the fuck out of, particularly the leafy greens and fruits

>>81688409
the chapter is literally called Everyone Dies senpai
>>
>>81688327
Hey, Ben
>>
>>81688369
Yeah basically. Also Homestuck ended and has no fanbase left really anyways.

I'm so happy for the comic to just be a quiet pleasant thing that can be talked about reasonably. I'm so sick of megagenerals and 'fandoms'.
>>
>>81688369
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?page_id=728
http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?page_id=724

There's people putting fanart on various art websites, so sure. Dunno if those guys also happen to browse /co/.
>>
>>81688327
No, people actually like Eliza.
>>
>>81686130
Gearing up for Hypercrisis, d'doi
>>
Just started reading it

It's amazing
>>
>>81688941
How far in are you?
>>
>>81686130

I originally had this whole thing written up about how the red light reflected off oceans of blood filled from rivers of blood would make the sky red. Apparently that's maybe a little true, but is still not the total truth regarding why the sky is blue

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General/BlueSky/blue_sky.html

apparently the sky is blue because blue light scatters way more than red light, because it has a shorter wavelength.
>>
>>81688515
it hasn't ended yet

I have to wait three more days to get off Andrew Hussie's Wild Ride.
>>
>>81689632
>>
B-but Stephanie...
>>
>>81686065
cute as always, Aurora.
>>
>you will never eat pizza with Aurora
Why even live?
>>
>>81686130
Same reason it was red in CoIE
>>
>>81687694

Yeah I'm counting the pages down until the Tooth Fairy materializes and kills someone

Or just like, runs into the middle of a big important fight, grabs someone's knocked out tooth, says "HAHAHAHAA" and flees
>>
>>81686065
I want to be the breeze that blows off all of all of Aurora's clothes except for her thigh high boots and stockings.
>>
>>81688446
>For the record there's no reason you can't eat corn raw
>in fact it is delicious
Not as delicious as fried corn.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.