[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotham Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Gotham_(serie_televisiva).png (816KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham_(serie_televisiva).png
816KB, 1280x720px
Is this possibly the most based DC show on television right now?

Coming from CW and watching all both seasons over this past week I gotta say I'm impressed with the characterization and writing.

Originally wrote this show off as a Batman show without Batman but it's definitely it's own thing.

So favorite moments? I'm really digging this Riddler, and am looking forward to the setup with Freeze and Indian Hill in general.

Favorite villains so far? Hopes for the series? Do you want to see Batman eventually in some sort of Year One capacity?
>>
I kind of found Nygma's character more compelling when he was trying to be a nice guy. Now that he's gone full blown Riddler mode he just feels... I dunno, more predictable?

I can't fucking wait to see what they're going to do with Freeze and Indian Hill either. B.D. Wong as Hugo Strange is fucking miraculous and want to see more of his schemes.
>>
>>81675225
We've only had the first half of the season over here. I haven't seen any of the other DC shows, so I can't compare them, but Gotham is pretty great.
>>
Depends on if you count Vertigo as DC, iZombie is top tier
>>
>>81675225
It's a great comic TV show. Not teenage girl level like Arrow, Flash , and Supergirl.
Not as "WTF is they serious?"as Legends of Tomorrow
>>
>>81676179

Legends of Tomorrow has actually been pretty boring in how they play out a lot of aspects of the DCU

>Vandal Savage is Hath-Set
>the Hawks are shit
>Per Degaton is still presumed to be a time-travelling despot, but we only see him a snot-nosed kid being tutored by Savage
>Rip Hunter is shit

Hope they do justice to Jonah Hex this week.
>>
>>81675846
Yea I think I'd agree with that. He's definitely more predictable but at the same time I'm surprised that I'm still guessing his moves instead of clearly seeing the plotline. Seeing him orchestrate Jim's downfall was pretty fantastic. They've done a great job overall showing off his psychosis.

>>81676285
>Hope they do justice to Jonah Hex this week.

It's been so long I wonder if we'll ever have a decent live action Jonah Hex.
>>
My absolute favorite scene in the whole show is the black super market and the one guy explordes when the cops shoot the explosives he was hiding in his coat.
On the exact opposite side of the crazy spectrum my other favorite scene was where Butch is just sitting in a car having a chat with his pal before killing him. You could have put that scene in any cop drama ever made and it would have worked.
>>
>>81676866

I literally had to pause the video on my laptop during the villain CostCo scene because I was laughing myself sick.
>>
>>81675225
This is honestly one of the cringiest shows I've ever watched tbqmhmlf
>>
>>81676866
That entire CostCo Black Market scene just killed me. Some Adam West level camp right there.

>>81676992
I think I felt that more in season 1, not so much in 2. Starting to come into it's own decently enough, and even the child actors are better than most at this point.
>>
I demand all of /co/'s Alfred WebMs.
>>
File: 1413419609402.jpg (32KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1413419609402.jpg
32KB, 269x270px
>>81677217
>and even the child actors are better than most at this point.

The actor that plays young Bruce is legit talented in my opinion. During that scene with Leigh interviewing him about being kidnapped, I was thinking "I can totally see this kid growing up to be Batman now."
>>
>>81677397
He's pretty much the only worthwhile thing to come out of Touch.
>>
File: Schway.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Schway.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
>>81677397
Fuck yes. When he was holding the gun to Matches Malone. "You're not a monster, you're just a man."

That was some deep shit right there. The character development for Bruce has been great this season, especially setting up the kidnapping and playing the shit out of Silver.
>>
>>81676866
>>81676931
https://youtu.be/f42T082btf8
Never gets old.
>>
>>81676866
I loved villain Costco. My fav was the bucket of acid. I know it was acid because it said "ACID" on it.
>>
>>81675225
>Is this possibly the most based DC show on television right now?
no
>>
File: Gotham by Michael Bay.webm (3MB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham by Michael Bay.webm
3MB, 1024x570px
>>81676866
>>
Gotham has GOAT Alfred and Riddler.
>>
>>81687183
>police brutality
>>
Yeah Silver is a pretty well developed character if you know what I mean

I mean her breasts are large and I jerk off to photos of them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.