[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was never followed up on, was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 13

File: 20.jpg (737KB, 1440x2214px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
737KB, 1440x2214px
This was never followed up on, was it?
>>
I'm assuming this is from Earth-2?
>>
>>81661967
Unfortunately it was
>>
>>81661967
It was.

Badly.

But it was.
>>
>>81661997
Okay, how did Tom Taylor fuck it up?
>>
>>81662017
Tom Taylor didn't fuck it up, Daniel Wilson, Marguerite Bennett, and Mike Johnson fucked it up

And the "Red Lantern" ended up being the Red avatar who was basically part of an MTG-esque set of elemental avatars along with Alan
>>
>>81662055
Oh that's... huh.

And god damn, didn't they pick up writing like, two years after the page I posted it from came out? Fuck man, I half expected it to be a reincarnated Wonder Woman or some shit, since I know they're present in the war
>>
>>81662055
>Tom Taylor didn't fuck it up
He kinda did.
>>
>tfw just finished Airboy yesterday
Pacing was weird as shit but please come back Robinson ;_; We all noticed it was primarily DC writers you mentioned at the end.
>>
Did they reveal how Fury was born? She's daughter of Steppenwolf and Diana, right? The fuck is Diana doing with him?
>>
>>81662090
Yeah your page is from earth 2 #13 right? World's End nonsense started a bit over a year later
>>
>>81662055
Wasn't the red avatar also avatar of beasts or something and she turned monstrous?
The only thing out of that whole crapfest was Alan finally getting some closure on the death of his buttbuddy.
>>
>>81661967
God Earth 2 started off awesome. Whatever happened to the Khan guy?

He should be in the earth 1
>>
>>81662177
Yeah, 13. Still have all these shits download whenever I want to look back at the good times of Earth 2's reboot
>>
>>81662092
Let me rephrase: Tom Taylor fucked up a lot of Earth 2, but he didn't fuck up the Red Lantern thing specifically
>>
>>81662187
>Whatever happened to the Khan guy
He died attempting to kamikaze Darkseid
>>
I zoned out when the comic got so blase about killing billions offscreen.
>>
>>81662157
Taylor/Wilson were retarded and didn't realize Fury was meant to be Orion and Diana's daughter.
Probably would have tied into Azz's Wondy and Darkseid War

>>81662187
He Allahu Ackbared into a skyscraper with Darkseid in it.
Fuck Wilson
>>
>>81662157
Daughter of Diana, taken and raised by Steppenwolf. probably some mind breaking brainwashing in there as well.

>>81662202
As much as I can blame Taylor, DC Editorial, and whoever for the blame, a small bit still has to go to Robinson for taking his ball and going home. Chances are he was 100% right in leaving, and completely justified in taking his notes with him, but It makes me feel bad for Taylor, being thrusted into such a bad situation without any kind of assistance.
>>
>>81662157
Diana was either stupid and fell for his lies and fucked him anyway, or he raped her

Take your pick!
>>
I'm thoroughly enjoying Abnetts run. I just wish he'd permanently get rid of the nu-Trinity and would come up with an excuse to get Al back
>>
>>81662224
>>81662247
Fuck.

People want diversity yet we're killing off all the Sikh badasses. What is this life
>>
>>81662252
>Chances are he was 100% right in leaving

It's Robinson.

Chances are he was just throwing his annual bitchfit.
>>
>>81662252
Not enough sadness in the world to justify Jimmy.
>>
>>81662247
>Taylor/Wilson were retarded and didn't realize Fury was meant to be Orion and Diana's daughter.
>Probably would have tied into Azz's Wondy and Darkseid War
See, that makes way more sense than Diana and Steppenwolf. Also, I'm retard for not noticing before.
Also, Barda backstabbing Scott? Hack writing.
>>
>>81662252
>but It makes me feel bad for Taylor, being thrusted into such a bad situation without any kind of assistance.
Taylor didn't give a shit about what Robinson was planning, he WANTED to introduce Lois and Jimmy and Black Superman and editorial let him do whatever he wanted. Fuck him and fuck Cotton and fuck Berganza

Robinson was a little bitch too but I don't blame him for leaving when the alternative was destroying everything he'd been building
>>
>>81662317
>Taylor didn't give a shit about what Robinson was planning, he WANTED to introduce Lois and Jimmy and Black Superman
Reason I started reading Earth 2 was because it was fresh universe, without Trinity. How tables did turn, incredible.
>>
Alright so either
>we're stuck with E2:S which Abnett is slowly but surely fixing
or
>JLA is gonna be Johns' book and maybe that L will get swapped out for an S when its closer to release
>but will probably put the JSA back to playing second string to the JL
>>
>>81661967
Is Earth 2 the most dissapointing comic in recent memory?

Id say yes. Once I was hype for the possibility of characters like Doctor Midnight and Starman appearing, now I just hope they dont show up and get the Hourman treatment.
>>
>tfw we'll never get a Golden Age sub-line were each core member of the JSA gets their own ongoing plus the JSA book
>>
What if
hear me out
what if a good writer came in, and used a MacGuffin to reverse time to right before the Steppenwolf war(Basically right before Robinson quit) and just continue from there.

Maybe even have Murderbats die in a tragic polo accident or something
>>
>get contacted to write a JSA series set during WW2
>actually start plotting the first story featuring vampires
>get told to shift the focus toward the modern day but still with younger characters
>come up with a world full of potential
>start plotting stories that draw heavily on the original comics

>get told you can't write any duplicate characters
>Rob Liefeld gets to introduce duplicate characters
>get told you will be getting a spin-off
>some horrible digital comic writer gets full control
>get told you will have full say on the main series
>Greg Pak introduces new concepts that ruin the core

Even if he DIDN'T know about World's End, Robinson was so justified.
>>
God I hope Rich was wrong about the young JSA in modern times on E0. To me it should be
>Young JSA in WW2
>Young JSA on their own Earth
>Old JSA in modern times
>Old JSA on their own Earth

I can take maybe a ngle arc of the young JSA visiting the future but having them in the present would be so out of place. Also gay Allan is totally still gong to be a thing when Johns gets his hands back on them
>>
>>81662475
Levitz's Dr. Fate is introducing Khalent's great-uncle Kent Nelson.

I figure that if there is a time shifted thing, they're going to be that tie at least.
>>
>>81662475
>Gay Alan
Like, him being gay was not a big deal. His love interest died like, 10 panels in.

Unless, don't tell me they used his gay as a big plot device later on
>>
>>81662517
His love interest came back Patrick Swayze in Ghost style.

Then a lot of angst and then they melded together.
>>
>>81662475
They only made Alan Gay because making him young erased his gay son.
>>
>>81662517
A plot device no, but he did start acting like a little bitch when they brought his live interest back and then killed him again
>>
>>81662549
Here's a bit of schadenfreude
One of Robinson's ideas of Earth 2 is that Alan was pretty much just their "Superman" analogue, multiverse-wise.

So one of his ideas was that Alan would inspire an LOSH that would be called "Infinity Inc." and have Jade and Obsidian be his descendants.
>>
>>81662247
>He Allahu Ackbared into a skyscraper with Darkseid in it.

>Have brown hero
>Not even Muslim
>Kill him by flying him into a building anyway
>>
>>81662544
>>81662550
Oh for fuck's sake. Alan pretty much accepted he was dead and gone when GRUNDY was terrorizing the earth
>>
>>81662595
That would actually be awesome. Do you have link towards more of those ideas?
>>
>>81662595
I'm still upset that this can never happen
>>
Think the JSA will show up in the Rebirth special?
Apparently there's a chapter called legacy which has Ted deciding to mentor Jaime but with a chapter called Legacy you can't not have the JSA show up
>>
What about New 52 Plastic Man...did they ever do anything with that?
>>
>>81662658
A bleeding cool article
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/14/darwyn-cookes-next-project-revealed-the-james-robinson-spotlight-panel/

There's much more about his experience on Earth 2 in the monthly Comic vine podcasts he was on during he time on the series.

>>81662660
Yeah.
It was so cool.
>>
>>81662699
>Apparently there's a chapter called legacy which has Ted deciding to mentor Jaime but with a chapter called Legacy you can't not have the JSA show up
Source?
>>
>>81662745
Aside from retconing JLI? Nope, Johns has been really bad for following up on his set-ups while on JL
>>
More plot points that will never be.

>A new Knight
>Wesley getting his own subplot featuring the recruitment of Sandy into the ranks of the Sandmen.
>>
>>81662294

At least he quit drinking shortly afterwards.
>>
>>81662757
Thanks, interesting read. Of course, Johns called dibs on Stargirl and didn't let Robinson use her. Pity we lost that based JL of America team. J'onn, Hawkman, Stargirl, Oliver, Katana and Selina... what a shame.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 425x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 425x960px
>>81662791
>Wesley getting his own subplot featuring the recruitment of Sandy into the ranks of the Sandmen.

Stop reminding me, Dave.
>>
>>81662757
>tfw they read my Dan Garrett Blue Beetle question to James and my sentence structure was fucking awful

>>81662761
>19:00
>Johns talked about bringing Ted Kord back, saying "every single book is a Rebirth."

>19:01"It's looking at every single thing we love about Blue Beetle, and deciding which parts of that we want to use."
>19:01
>There's a scene in the DC Rebirth where Ted Kord takes Jaime on as a pupil in a chapter called "Legacy."

http://www.newsarama.com/28567-more-details-on-dc-s-rebirth-reveals-at-wondercon.html
>>
>>81662791
>Ted as Wildcat
>new Dr. Mid-nite
>Hal Jordan as Air Wave
>Jay bitching out Atom over stepping on his house
>>
>>81662819
Yeah, Johns and Stargirl, you expect it.
IIRC, on comic vine Robinson shot out something about maybe introducing Pemberton instead.
>>
>>81662855
>>Hal Jordan as Air Wave
Never heard that one, neat
>>
>>81662819

JLA would've been really fun if they got more of a chance to develop in between getting dragged through events.

>we will never get a training montage of Hawkman whipping Vibe into shape
>>
>>81662855
Here's the big one.
>Johns and Robinson co-plotting "Crisis on Two Earths"

Good money is that after Robinson left it became Amazo Virus+Darkseid War.
>>
>>81662877
I think he mentioned it on a podcast other than the comic vine one but I do recall him saying he was considering it since they'd been planning to lighten up on the no doubles rule. It would be really easy to have Hal experience space weirdness while flying and end up with radio wave powers instead of a GL ring

Or maybe he meant Hal Jordan's cousin Hal Jordan
>>
File: allstar_3_3.jpg (195KB, 430x611px) Image search: [Google]
allstar_3_3.jpg
195KB, 430x611px
>tfw Nicolla and James probably have a completely updated and redesigned version of pic related hidden away on their hard drives
>tfw we'll never see it
>>
>>81662901
No wonder why those two stories aren't good.
Also, it'd be perfect way to pair spaceman Hawkman and Egyptian Hawkgirl. Gah. I hate comics sometimes.
>>
>>81662901
Oh man, how did I forget about that? I was so pumped
>>
>Neo-Prussia as an analogue for WW2 Axis Powers
>Fiddler and Gambler
What the fuck happened to Fiddler and Gambler?

They had one page.
>>
>>81662969
Taylor happened and we never saw how Kendra escaped, she just kinda showed up
>>
>>81662969
How did Hawkgirl escape??? It's not like they did anything worthwhile with her after she randomly showed up again

Also
>no Battle Angel Alita Red Tornado, it's fucking Lois Lane
>>
>>81661967
I was really enjoying it but put it down when the evil Superman appeared. I was hoping for it to establish some kind of comfortable status quo and I just didn't like that revelation. And then I read that that was around when the writer left and also when the book got kinda bad so I never picked it back up. What happened after that?
>>
>>81662939
>dude with mace
>strong dude
>dude with pistol
>small dude
>SMITE, SMITE, SMITE SINNERS!
Fucking Spectre.
And yeah, it's annoying they won't show concepts. I'd put them online, if nobody wants me to use it.
>>
>>81662990
>>81663005
Oh Red Tornado was the funniest thing.

>activate Red Tornado
>meets up with Barda and Mr. Miracle
Taylor comes on
>activate Red Tornado
>>
>>81663025
Superman was Bizarro, Darkseid destroys planet, they restore it in Convergence and we got more characters in Earth 2 now.
>>
>>81663025
The planet blew up, a bunch of retarded and pointless shit happened, the survivors ended up transplanted onto a new planet, some more retarded shit happened

Currently Abnett is attempting to give this battered and abused book some TLC
>>
And we never did find out who had Mercury kidnapped, right?
>>
>>81662224
>>81662247
>Amar Khan got killed off
Fuck me, I only ever read volume 1 of the series. That guy was great, I demand he gets imported into New Earth sometime.
>>
>Red Arrow was white, red head Connor Hawke
>he dies
>replaced by red head Oliver Queen
for what purpose
>>
>>81663138
Well he was meant to be Roy McQueen but Taylor was, once again, retarded
>>
>>81663138
>Earth 2 Terry was never Earth 2 Terry
>he was actually an evil Terry from another universe (I think?)
>but also some dimensional terror called The Wanderer or something

Fucking hell.
>>
I like how Earth 2 was in some places technologically behind, and in some technologically ahead. Like, look at Manhattan, and it looks like it's straight out of the 50s. But look at their army ships and whatnot at the same time.

I also really liked Jay Garrick's Origin in Earth 2
>>
>>81662411
>Greg Pak introduces new concepts that ruin the core
The first B/S arc? What ruined the core?
>>
>>81663095
No

>>81663129
He was pretty great and his dickery game with Terry was great. But nope, gotta ruin EVERYTHING Robinson did!

Remember how they fucked over Terry's characterization and then killed him too?
>>
>>81663087
>New Planet
>Obvious opportunity to add in Golden Age cities Like Opal as new settlements.
>Have New Gotham instead.
>>
>>81663187
The trinity keeping their enemies frozen in a secret underground cryojail was totally against Robinson's tone
>>
>>81663201
Probably Editorial stepping in and demanding Gotham and Metropolis be in there.
>>
File: earth25658.jpg (187KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
earth25658.jpg
187KB, 658x370px
>>81663173
Jay Garrick is fine as long as he is who he is...and he was.
>>
Is Mr. Terrific still on Earth 2? Is he even alive?
>>
>>81663228
Did they change him? Please tell me they didn't change him. I loved Robinson's Jay Garrick as the ultimate do-gooder.
>>
>>81663263
Is Hourman or Joan still alive?
We might never know.

>>81663189
Terry was such a cold play on the whole fair play thing. He knew the future and was trying to save it.

Then they made him into just a blank slate bad
guy.
>>
>>81663316
>Hourman
Abnett brought him back recently and it seems he's trying his hardest to make him a hero naturally after Wilsons shit
>>
>>81663189
>Remember how they fucked over Terry's characterization and then killed him too?
Aw.
I'm going to bombard DC with emails demanding they bring Terry and Amar into the main universe in the next reboot, now.
>>
>>81663282
One issue I saw storytimed, he was angsty.
>>
>>81663263
No, he randomly showed up back on the main earth a few issues ago in Superman

>>81663282
Oh you poor thing

Turns out Jay is a selfish coward who has to be told to be heroic by Batman and Superman because you can only be a good selfless person if you have an S or bat on your chest! Then later he is so traumatized by WE he turns into a drunk lazy slut with no motivation
>>
>>81663347
Oh shit, he was introduced in the 6th issue?
I had given up by then. Sounds like I missed nothing.

Joan is probably dead as shit though.
I honestly though it would have been fun for Jay to get a little "Clark Kent" with her had the series not gone to shit.
>>
>tfw no E2:Rebirth
So is it just gonna continue till they run out of steam or is it gonna end after #13/#14?
>>
File: 1446706099777.gif (3MB, 200x181px) Image search: [Google]
1446706099777.gif
3MB, 200x181px
>>81663376
>mfw

So Jay went from a lovable loser who was given literal god powers and wanted to help people the best he can(because that's what he's supposed to do), and made him into a chickenshit? Literally NOT MUH JAY
>>
File: Hourman_Earth_2_0001.jpg (1MB, 1988x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Hourman_Earth_2_0001.jpg
1MB, 1988x1832px
>>81663376
>WE
Who?
>>81663399
Yeah. He was mind-controlled or something.
>>
>>81663461
Yep!

That was also the point I gave up all hope and interest in Earth 2 because I was not about to read this unbearable SuperBat wank and shitting on poor sweet Jay
>>
File: 45_02.jpg (373KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
45_02.jpg
373KB, 1000x1537px
>>81663399
Yep, he was and yep it was shit. Abnett had him show up in #10 recently and he's pushing hard on the redemption angle.

Also pic related for Ted. Abnett retconned his beard to being brown so at the very least he's not an old man now
>>
>>81663464
>WE
>Who?
World's End

Because everyone wants to read about every character being a sadsack loser with ptsd!
>>
>>81663527
And I kept pondering which villain has WE acronym.
>>
File: Earth%202%20(2012-)%20011-008.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Earth%202%20(2012-)%20011-008.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
>>81663499
This is the Jay I want, dammit.
>>
Show of hands...who remembers Robinson introducing Crimson Avenger?

>>81663464
That's a fun cliche.
>>81663515
Hahah, I can't believe they fucking mixed up Ted and Montez's pictures when they introduced him
>>
>>81663461
>wanted to help people the best he can(because that's what he's supposed to do)
Yeah turns out he just wanted to save his mom because >muh mom and then gtfo out of there and not help anyone else. Luckily Val-Zod was there to set him straight!

It was extremely NOT MUH JAY
>>
>>81663585
Can I just pretend the book was cancelled after 15.1?
>>
>>81663376
>No, he randomly showed up back on the main earth a few issues ago in Superman
That's dumb as hell.

>>81663461
Who is this?
>>
File: 72_16.jpg (280KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
72_16.jpg
280KB, 1000x1537px
>>81663559
Honestly Dave, I'd say try it again after Abnett came on. It'll never been Robinson-tier but the salvaging he's doing is quite fun. Stuff like Kendra and Khalid having a plot and Wesleys characterization is great. Also Val just retired from being Superman and PG is back to being PG instead of Superwoman

Also I like Ted Montez's look when he's not an old man with a grey beard
>>
>>81663620
I've been pretending it was cancelled after #12, so feel free.
>>
File: Earth_2_Society_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg (710KB, 1500x2277px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_2_Society_Vol_1_3_Textless.jpg
710KB, 1500x2277px
While we're at it, can we agree that Robolois is a cute?
>>
>>81663670
Former wrestler AJ Lee.

>>81663689
12 might be a better point, but I like Red Arrow too much to not have him
>>
>>81663676
Ted's a big guy.
Hopefully Val will fuck off to Antarctica and never be seen again. And he can take Dick with himself.
>>
The only things i liked about New 52 Earth 2 was Jay and Alan origins and the element factions.
>>
>>81663676
You have to answer me this. How has Abnett been treating Jay?
>>
>>81663676
I've been giving Abnett's run a shot, but I don't want to get invested in this stuff again just so I can get hurt when it inevitably goes to hell again ;_; he is doing an admirable job with what he was given but I don't feel that same spark

Also Worst Dick still makes my blood boil even when he isn't actively being garbage
>>
>>81663694
No. Get out robotfucker, Lois is awful.
>>
>>81663728
Jays not done too much recently since the main plot lines right now are
>Allan trying to act human again
>Kendra solving the mystery of the Fury's
>Dick/Ted solving the Nimbus problem/redeeming Hourman

But he was fine for the pages he appeared in
>>
>>81663850
I think Citizen Steel has actually one more than Jay right now
>>
>>81663694
Not robotic enough.
>>
File: mrseeks.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mrseeks.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Quick! You've just been assigned to do the next big reboot of Earth 2 and the JSA!

How do you introduce this new universe?
>>
>>81664662
1930's dieselpunk.
Cancelled after six issues ;-;
>>
>>81664662
Everyone is a Variation of Batman or Superman
>>
>>81664662
>1. Replace Superman with Captain Marvel
Mainly because I want to mix up how we've seen magic been interpreted in this world. Captain Marvel isn't a hero, it's a role. Every generation has theirs, and Billy is the newest incarnation. He has to help balance the forces of magic from overcoming the Earth.
>2. Combine some Mythologies
One thing I really liked from John's run was how he integrated several character origins into one during the Time Travel arc. I'd do something similar except with Greek and Roman deities. Like, we'd see a more direct comparison between the JSA and the Old Gods. Captain Marvel I already mentioned, but Wonder Woman would be more of an empath and is the direct descendant of Aphrodite who's also trained for war (Yeah, I'm kinda ripping off WWE1 but fuck me if I didn't like that as an idea), Jay is literally handed Mercury's helmet just like E2, Alan Scott's flame is actually the same fire that Prometheus gave to man, etc.
>3. Make the main villain the New Gods
Going with the Old Gods theme, the New Gods come to Earth 2. Not to destroy it, but there is a conflict that comes from 2 different sets of Gods existing in the same plane of existence. It ends with all of the "Good" New Gods being banished to E1 as an apocalyptic war begins with the JSA fighting Darksied's minions. The best part: Darkseid is never even shown. He's just a figure in the background who sends his henchmen to fight. And whenever we see him take on the team, he doesn't fuck around. The team don't even manage to beat him, all they do is prolong the inevitable
>>
>>81663376
They should just destroy Earth-2 and bring back the original JSA.

Way you guys describe it, it seems like it's gone the way of the Ultimate Universe.
>>
File: 1456285421514.jpg (33KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1456285421514.jpg
33KB, 500x377px
>>81665009

That's exactly what happened to it

>create a new continuity that takes older characters and gives them an update to bring them into the modern age while still remaining close to the core character values of their original stories
>intends to use those characters to build up a new continuity from the ground up that new readers can get in on at the ground floor and follow along in real time

>other creators who aren't personally invested in the characters or the universe get in on it
>see "doesn't have a status quo to adhere to" and interprets it as "WE CAN KILL AND MAIM ANYONE WE WANT AND NO ONE WILL SAY OTHERWISE!"
>proceed to kick over and piss on the sandcastle that other creators created
>eventually it's so far gone that the only solution is to raze the whole goddamn thing

Fuck you, Gentry
>>
>>81665154
Lets build a time machine. and go back in time to the early issues
>>
Earth 2 started with MASSIVE promise...
And then- they stopped giving a fuck about the characters they were establishing and building, and made it about destruction pornography. I read it religiously until they brought back Superman (even if it was Bizzarro) and Batman (Tommy Wayne), at that point it wasn't a lower-power setting anymore. The JSA characters were shoved out of their own book for JL characters. And after the world army got involved it felt like each issue was just a side issue for some ongoing event.

It didn't help that the Sandman design, the first panel he was ever illustrated in, was directly lifted from Heromachine, right down to the gas mask.
>>
>>81665441
>at that point it wasn't a lower-power setting anymore

>low power

It was NEVER a low-power setting. You had Jay literally be empowered by Mercury himself, Alan representing the ENTIRETY of life on Earth, and Doctor Goddamn Fate from the word "go", and then team up with Hawkgirl to fight Grundy in a battle royale that fucked up a good chunk of Washington DC.

Earth 2 started out as a setting that had some huge scale fights (remember Doctor Fate and Wotan dueling over Boston?) and that was totally intended by Robinson. Shit, we made JOKES about how everyone in Earth 2 was an absolute hardass because all the wimps would've died already.

The fact that the threat level and power scales escalated so fast is not necessarily the problem, that was how it started from issue 1.
>>
>>81665859
Not him, but at some point the power level has to level off, or the villains can just blink everything away
>>
>>81665891

I would really like to sit down with Robinson and see where he intended to take the series after the "WAR" arc, because he was still writing the book when that was set-up.
>>
>>81664662
Make everything like Robinson's run was until he left, and carry on without, hopefully, ruining everything.
Also get rid of Jay's visor.
>>
>>81665967
>the main heroes fail against Steppenwolf's forces during the "WAR" arc and everything that happens afterwards is an Anti-Life-fueled hallucination meant to break their wills

There, done.
>>
>>81666061
better than my TIME MACHINE method.But only if Jay is the first to break free
>>
>>81663738

Earth 2 is so shit it makes people hate DickBats. How do you fuck up that badly?
>>
I always end up feeling very sad when Earth 2 threads pop up
>>
>>81666551

We hate-read the series every week for awhile.

Now that Abnett has it and it's been brought up to "bretty gud" again, there's been less attention on it.
>>
>>81666551
I do too but we haven't had a good old fashioned bitching thread like this one in a while and I still need to purge the bitterness every so often
>>
>>81666679
Earth-2 really is /co/s ME3
>>
>>81661967
Citizen Steel got fucked up? "Red Lantern" singular?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.