[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: at.jpg (327KB, 700x619px) Image search: [Google]
at.jpg
327KB, 700x619px
What went wrong?
>>
>>81646345
Breezy
>>
I stopped watching when they started to introduce the copious lore and girlfriends. So if something else ruined it, then I am deeply sorry, AT fans.
>>
The writers smoked too much weed.
>>
It stopped being adventure time and became reddit.
>>
>>81646482
I wish I could downvote your reddit ass
>>
>>81646512
Didn't it become more like tumblr?
>>
>>81646533
>>81646512
Pretty sure the problem was that it became too much like 4chan.
>>
>>81646533
Nah. It DID become a little like Tumblr but it lacks too many fat people and 'diversity'. I'd say it's more like reddit but tumblr isn't far away.
>>
>>81646345
They forgot the 'Adventure' in Adventure Time.
>>
>>81646445
>I stopped watching when they started to introduce the copious lore and girlfriends.

Exactly. They took a fun, intelligent, kids' action/adventure show with great comedy and a great buddy dynamic and then they turned it into fucking Melrose Place or something.

It was like Tommy Wiseau became the head writer or something.
>>
It's still airing. Seriously season 4 and a TV movie to wrap up the Lich story, would have been great.
>>
Sucrose left
>>
File: 1123.png (223KB, 697x2098px) Image search: [Google]
1123.png
223KB, 697x2098px
They completely butchered best girl's character.
Then they...backtracked on it or something and now I'm not sure what her alignment even is anymore.

Also Finn is just building a harem at this point and that's not cute at all.
>>
File: pen ward.jpg (48KB, 576x399px) Image search: [Google]
pen ward.jpg
48KB, 576x399px
Pen Ward had no idea what to do with the show, he just thought "kid goes on magical zany adventures" which is completely fine.

The problem came that he is a total beta pushover that allowed the writers to take over the show and turn it into muh drama

The show was still a success so can't blame him for simply laying back pickup his paychecks from a throw away idea of a kid and his dog
>>
>>81646345
Nothing
>>
>>81646345
Pen stepped down
>>
Lost all the talent. Went up its own asshole.

Man, I'll never forget that Snow Golem episode though.
>>
Writer infighting mostly.

The staff sort of had two camps; the "episodic" camp and the "story" camp. Early on, they kind of worked together, giving hints to an overarching story while remaining episodic. As time went on, they became increasingly hostile, and seeing as how Pen Ward basically never had any control over the show to begin with, things started to really go back and forth.

Sugar was one of the main people in the "story" camp, and added a whole lot to it. When she left, they kind of imploded, and the "episodic" camp didn't really know what to do with the elements that were introduced. Cue things like "Breezy", and the rest is history.

In another industry, a very similar thing happened at Maxis between a "cute" and "science" camp, which is how the same company that gave us Sim City 4 and the original Sims gave us Spore and Sim City 2013.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.