[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a comfier cartoon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Is there a comfier cartoon?
>>
Jabber jaw. I remember coming home from school and having my dad put on jabber jaw. Nigga you don't understand comfy till you've watched jabber jaw and been given some Dino nuggets.
>>
i never saw older on current tv
>>
File: onesheet.jpg (121KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
121KB, 387x580px
>>81645954
>>
Scooby Doo was cool but boring.
>>
File: Jin Ruh Roh.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jin Ruh Roh.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>81656195
You should try watching Mystery Incorporated.
>>
Be Cool Scooby-Doo
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (107KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
107KB, 980x551px
I remember drawing(i use the term loosely) a comic in one of my notebooks about the comfiest episode little old me could imagine. I mean, THAT'S comfy.
>>
>>81660126
This wins comfiest show. It has literally brought me to tears over how comfy it is
>>
>>81656347
Isn't that one of the newer ones that just completely fucks all of the characterization?

I remember seeing some relatively-new Scooby Doo cartoon, where the episode's plot was......Shaggy and Velma dating (to the point of fucking making out with each other) and Scooby getting jealous. WTF? Like what the actual fuck is this shit, some kind of animated fanfiction?
>>
>>81660158
That's as bad as it gets, fortunately. The rest of the show adds to their characterizations without messing it up. They break up is the starting point where most of the people were drawn to the show.
>>
File: Daria_logo.jpg (13KB, 231x229px) Image search: [Google]
Daria_logo.jpg
13KB, 231x229px
Daria was pretty comfy. No loud people, no fast action. just girls eating pizza and saying things about idiots.
>>
>>81660158
>Isn't that one of the newer ones that get the characters characterization?
FTFY
>>
File: It's good.png (542KB, 728x496px) Image search: [Google]
It's good.png
542KB, 728x496px
>>81660040
You're not even wrong
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallfilms

Take your pick.
>>
>>81660596
Underrated post. All other posts are now wrong by comparison.
>>
>>81645954
Watch me swooze right in
That ytp ruined me
>>
>>81656347
>TheGangJoinsTheHelghanEmpire.jpg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.