[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the biggest jobbers in /co/ media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: The Jobbing Five.png (283KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
The Jobbing Five.png
283KB, 624x352px
Who are the biggest jobbers in /co/ media?
>>
>>81633808
In comics:
Thor when the Avengers are around.
Martian Manhunter when any other character is around.
Superman when Batman is around.
>>
The Wrecking Crew exists only to be beaten up by superheroes every few months. It is their job to lose.
>>
Mark Henry
>>
>>81633808
At least they get their due in the TV show.
>>
Galactus, in terms of power-to-failure ratio, and the fact that he's literally one of the biggest guys in the MU
>>
>>81638835
His win condition is everyone else losing. Anyone who operates like that will always fail after causing a big fuss.
>>
>>81633971
You can basically just say "Any powerhouse character when written in a team book where the writer wants other characters to shine".
>>
File: Jack_spicer.jpg (30KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_spicer.jpg
30KB, 312x312px
I think Jack Spicer is fairly close to the proper definition of a jobber. He has his moments, and he's genuinely interesting, but he's mostly there to lose, and to do so cleanly - any wins he has to his name are usually related to dumb luck or infighting between his opponents.

He's also grade-A "boy" material - the Aldo Montoya of cartoon jobbers.
>>
>>81638835
>he's literally one of the biggest guys in the MU
4me?
>>
>>81636385
>At least they get their due in the TV show.
Considering the show is possibly one of the worst shows ever, they really don't.
>>
>Starscream takes out Ultra Magnus in one shot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.