[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanda x Vision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: WitchVision_00_Slide.jpg (84KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
WitchVision_00_Slide.jpg
84KB, 701x394px
What comic should i read to know more about best couple?

Like, for real, was there anything interesting ever written about this idea of a witch marrying and android or does it all just come down to "lol, Wanda is so crazy"
>>
Bump, i guess (do self-bumps still work?)
>>
Roy Thomas' Avengers run and the two Vision & the Scarlet Witch series, the first was 4 issues and the second was 12 issues.
>>
>>81624601
Nope
>>
>>81627951
It did tho

>>81627891
I'm on my phone so I can't check shit, but thanks. The whole thing was then undone sometimes before House of M, right?
>>
>>81629623
Probably during Avengers Disassembled
>>
>>81629623
Their coupling was undone when Byrne worked on West Coast Avengers.
>>
>>81623892
Does he even have a pipe between his legs?
>>
>>81632539
>pipe between his legs

You're giving me Necromantic flashbacks, anon
>>
>>81623892
Goddammit, is nobody going to help? fine. Read Vision and Scarlet Witch collections 1 and 2, read Byrne's run on West coast avengers.
>>
Vision was consistently the baby crazy dick in their relationship. It's what made what Bendis did so baffling.

You could see it in the Vision with his behavior with Virginia, but Vision put Wanda through the ringer just the same. Especially when they divorced. he kept stringing her on for ages.
>>
>>81635680
I would recommend alot of 70s and 80s Avengers and the Vision & Scarlet Witch mini-series, and Busiek's 90's/2000's Avengers.
>>
File: tumblr_nx661ylqTK1sp1wslo1_1280.jpg (349KB, 730x732px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx661ylqTK1sp1wslo1_1280.jpg
349KB, 730x732px
>>81639119
Has he actually interacted with Billy or Tommy yet, or is he only bothered about his new Robo family?
>>
>>81639505

Kelly Sue DeConnick wrote an Avengers issue where he flat out screamed that he refused to acknowledge them as his kids, but the ending had him crawling off to meet up with them after realizing that the asshat Avengers were the only family he had and he might as well at least MEET the kids to keep them to shut his teammates up.

>>81639389
Dont read the Busiek run. Busiek HATED Vision's guts and wrote the worst-Pre Avengers Disassembled Avengers story ever when he had Wonder Man tell Vision that he should feel sorry for SIMON, the man who with that cunt Wasp's help, basically destroyed him, his marriage to Wanda and effectively KILLED their kids in the Byrne run

(Similarly, Busiek continues Byrne's portrayal of Wasp as the supreme evil cunt who actively conspires to keep Vision/Wanda apart and help Simon steal Wanda from Vision)
>>
>>81639505
The Vision comic is pretty much him doing his best to redo his Scarlet Witch and Vision days and fixing what he thought was the problem.

He moved to the suburbs with his robot wife, got two kids, making one of each gender unlike his matching boy twins.

He can't acknowledge them or Wanda right now because they just remind him of his biggest fuck ups.
>>
>>81639119
That was because Marvel editorial didn't want to piss Byrne off. Byrne rage-quit AWC but kept writing/drawing for Marvel until around 1993 and Byrne was quite an asshole about what others did to his books when he rage quit them during this time period (see him declaring Steve Gerber's She-Hulk run a "bad dream" when he returned to the book after rage-quiting over Marvel not spiking a joke about She-Hulk shaving her legs in a graphic novel someone else wrote).

It was not until 1993, when Byrne was gone from Marvel, that Vision got his cock/color scheme back when Harras had Vision get his mind transferred into an evil dupe's body. Furthermore, Harras wrote a story where Vision got a new set of brainwaves in the last issue of Avengers Spotlight but could not act upon it until Byrne left Marvel, when Vision suddenly got his emotions back.

But the biggest reason they were not together was Busiek, who spend his entire run shitting on Vision every chance he got while shilling Wonder Man/Scarlet Witch as the one true pair. The only thing that kept Simon and Wanda from getting married at the end was Geoff Johns wanting to reunite them in his run, which led to the hillarious ending where Simond dumped Wanda's ass the second she pointed out that if they got married, she would want kids.

It's also one of the reasons I loathed Uncanny Avengers, since Remender also shilled the bullshit "Simon/Wanda" garbage and had Vision treat Wanda like dog shit in UA V2.
>>
>>81639915
I thought it was more King basically being cockblocked by the existence of the Scarlet Witch ongoing. So he basically created the replacement family, who no one gives a fuck about and who will be gone as soon as the book is cancelled.
>>
>>81639965
>>81639694

And Jesse Baker makes a random appearance!
>>
>>81639965
>>81639694
How do I know this is real and not your head canon?
>>
>>81640027
Nah. Even if the SW book didn't exist I don't see that happening.

Scarlet Witch and Vision are nowhere near the point of being together again. They just became friends again.

Wanda has long moved on from Vision. She has pictures of her sons, of the kooky quartet. None of Vision in her house.
>>
File: 1456337130600.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1456337130600.gif
2MB, 380x285px
>maximum tier ship-shit
This is why Wanda was such a bad character that few really mourned her after House of M.
The only thing her 'fans' cared about was who she was fucking.

I'll take 'Constant State of Atonement' Wanda that post-HoM cotinuity gave us over most of shit she's been in since her conception.
>>
>>81639965
Busiek said he preferred Vision and Wanda together, he just didn't want to get them together again yet.

Wonder Man was a typical Romantic False Lead and when Wanda realized it wasn't going to work with Simon, she thought Vision was starting to date other people... the usual comic book soap opera stuff. Always finding excuses to keep the OTP apart.

Now Remender definitely did seem to ship Wanda/Vision, but it didn't convince anyone.
>>
>>81640736
Ah, the scarlet basher. Knew you'd appear.
>>
>>81640935
It was Byrne who seemed to want Wanda and Simon together, though he didn't have time to push them together (they did get together during his series, and then he got killed).
>>
>>81640736
How dare a thread taking about Vision and Scarlet witch as a couple involve shipping?
>>
>>81639694
That wasn't DeConnick, that was Gage.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.