[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child-rearing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 11

File: Professor.jpg (34KB, 267x500px) Image search: [Google]
Professor.jpg
34KB, 267x500px
Now see, the way to nurture children is to have a safe, stable, loving environment from which they will be able to grow and flourish under a gentle, guiding hand that tries to stem them down the correct path, all the while developing their own,unique world view and skill set. That's not to say you don't punish them when they are wrong, but instead correct any underlying problems that may have caused the choice they made in the first place and reinforce the positive consequences of their actions.
>>
File: Professor2.gif (8KB, 238x508px) Image search: [Google]
Professor2.gif
8KB, 238x508px
What are your thoughts... ummmm.... I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten your name. That's not like me. I do apologize.
>>
File: Professor2.0.jpg (31KB, 315x357px) Image search: [Google]
Professor2.0.jpg
31KB, 315x357px
PROFESSOR MEMBRANE! THINK NOTHING OF IT, AS I ENJOY THIS DELICIOUS SANDWICH THAT I MADE
WITH "SCIENCE"!

My viewpoint is that children live in a very harsh reality, one that does not become better the older you become. I provide them the necessary means of survival; food, clothing, entertainment, a shelter, doled affection, education, the basics needs of humanity. From there, I allow them to make their own choices and find their own lot in life. Happiness comes from those who seize it with their own two hands.

What are your thoughts, Professor?
>>
File: Rick.gif (397KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.gif
397KB, 400x421px
Rick. It's just Rick. Don't let the *burrapppp* stylish lab coat fool you, though I am a man of science, my credentials don't stem from some hoitey-totey stick-up-their-ass money-grubbing babysitting "institution". My "philosophy" on kids is that their underdeveloped, annoying, growing testicular cancer levels of almost useless brain matter that serve no further purpose than to regurgitate other equally ridiculously idiotic creatures in a seemingly never ending cycle. I, I, I mean, you can't even EXPERIMENT on them without people getting up in arms about the "ethics" and "morality" of doing so! Sorry, sorry, a bit touchy and off subject, not something everyone is comfortable talking about. Look, at the end of the day, you teach them some shit, let them make dumb ass mistakes that their genetics won't allow them to make otherwise, and try not to get them killed, if you can help it. Uhhh... you, "Professor". Your thoughts, even though I don't really give a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 274x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 274x336px
I say just fuck 'em.
>>
File: Mister Fantastic.jpg (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mister Fantastic.jpg
21KB, 350x350px
.....Yes.
.......Children.
My vast understanding of the subjects has led me down the conclusion that the best form of parenting lies in controlling any... outbursts that may occur by setting boundaries from an early age to teach them, to know where they are at all times...for safety, and introducing them to guardians other than parents to give them a wider, much more vast perspective of life.

Professor?
>>
File: Professor X.jpg (21KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
Professor X.jpg
21KB, 270x200px
We are all different. We are all our own people. We have our own thoughts, ideals, lives, and minds from which our collective wealth of knowledge and experiences that coincide with one another on this planet. We must learn to be able to adapt to live in this world, to share it with one another in peace and harmony. The first step is realizing that we are all the say on the inside and to break down barriers that turn man against man, whether that be from lack of communication or how they are perceived. Show children that to become responsible, caring, well meaning adults, it starts with them and how they view themselves within the world.

Professor?
>>
File: PROFESSOR.png (39KB, 630x507px) Image search: [Google]
PROFESSOR.png
39KB, 630x507px
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I HAVE DISCOVERED THE SECRET OF CHILD REARING!

It's quite simple actually. They are little "yous"!, if you will. They have the same blood, thought processes, why heck, even the same genetic sequence!, albeit only half so. They are their for your own personal use, so it doesn't really matter what you do, as long as it's legal, in the least strictest sense of the word. Would you do something bad to yourself? No? Then why do it to your children? Give them your dreams, hopes, desires, and watch as continue to improve on your life works, accomplishing in their lives what you could not in yours.

Professor?
>>
>>81609245
>affection
>Membrane
He eats one meal with them a year. Half of his interactions with them come in the form of prerecorded messages.
>>
File: killercroc.png (130KB, 535x323px) Image search: [Google]
killercroc.png
130KB, 535x323px
KIDS, EH? HERE'S WHAT I DO WITH THESE LITTLE RUGRATS:

ONE TOE OUTTA LINE? THROW A ROCK AT 'EM!
>>
File: Professor.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Professor.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
Parenting is hard. It takes a lifetime to teach. A lifetime to learn. That's why it takes two to make a life and two to raise a life, shown and proven over and over again through nature and history. As long as you are confident that you have performed your very best to raise a better person for the future, who in turn, in time, will do the same, then you have correctly reared a child for you, for them, for the future.

If there are any other professors, doctors, etc. who wish to comment, please, join in.

For this professor, I bid you a happy toodle-oo, a fond farewell, and a good night.
>>
>>81610510
That's why it's doled, only necessarily. Plus, he had to personally make the messages to them. Come one, I saw him eat three meals with those kids.
>>
File: Raughs.jpg (29KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
Raughs.jpg
29KB, 600x379px
>>81610604
Fucking killercroc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.