[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who will be the villain in the sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

File: Deadpool-poster-6.jpg (3MB, 1715x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool-poster-6.jpg
3MB, 1715x2500px
So, who will be the villain in the sequel?
>>
Doctor Doom

Deadpool will make jokes about how shitty the Fantastic Four movies were
>>
>>81604730
Oh yeah, the right to Doctor Doom is at Fox. Might be cool.
>>
>>81604446

Cable

Ultimately they end up as friends, but bulk of the movie will be an assassination mission on Cable
>>
Galactuspool?
>>
>>81605095
A Deadpool movie where he doesn't finish off the main villain sounds kinda wrong to me.
>>
>>81604446
Hitler
>>
>>81605175
Oh he'll finish him off alright.
>>
>>81604446
Anyone who isn't important for the MCU
>>
>>81604446
T-Ray when
>>
>>81604446
Fox.

The sequel will be about the head honchos at Fox giving Deadpool 2 a giant budget, leading Wade to fight a series of more elaborate and deadly CGI enemies, with escalating explosions and probably a Wolverine cameo. The scenes will sometimes change mid-stream based on the whims of these suits ("What if he fought a giant spider? They're the fiercest killers in the insect kingdom."), until he can work his way to the top in a climactic sword/rap battle with Rupert Murdoch.
>>
>>81605175

Cable arrives with Zacksnyder-like mock jesus symbolism all around him.

Xmen refuse to do anything because of a fuzzy blood relation

US government contracts Deadpool after Cable warns them of bad consequences if they try to do anything against him (he will threaten them to send all the nuclear stockpiles into the sun)

Cable repeatedly mains and dismembers deadpool until at some point they bond over something

The us govt sends Sabertooth and other mutant killers

Cable and Deadpool team up.
>>
>>81605312
Sounds like running the joke into the ground.
>>
>>81605309
I say keep him for the 3rd movie.
>>
Cable in Deadpool 2 worries me.

I don't want Deadpool sharing his spotlight with Cable, it's a fucking DEADPOOL solo movie, not Cable & Deadpool movie.
>>
>>81605470
>not wanting a Cable & Deadpool movie
>>
>>81605470

Deadpool is the perfect counterpart to Cable on a buddy comedy
>>
>>81605552
I want to, but don't make it to be what is supposedly a Deadpool solo movie sequel.
>>
>>81605370

Also could be the other way around.

Deadpool gains too much rep after a string of contract skills; or becomes a very notorious vigilante, and the US govt sends SIX PACK after him.

Eventually Cable and Domino side with him.
>>
File: 34534645756.png (388KB, 474x295px) Image search: [Google]
34534645756.png
388KB, 474x295px
>>81605240
>>
>>81605712
That sounds good. They can use Tolliver as villain.
>>
File: domino_3_by_gielke10-d6elstf.jpg (245KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
domino_3_by_gielke10-d6elstf.jpg
245KB, 1364x768px
>>81605712

I like it.

Have Wade get set up for a serious crime where he's on the run from various mercs and it all ends with a few of the good guy mercs on the same team as him.

Spin off into Six Pack movie?
>>
>>81604776
>Doctor Doom
WTF based doom with a great casting and a great story in the best r-rated comic book franchise? dont get your hopes up co/ but this could mean an effective reboot for ff milking the new doom popularity. But you know, they gotta put ralph fiennes behind the mask and not another emo teenager like before.
>>
Now that they gave Cannonball's power to Negasonic Teenage Warhead, what the hell are they going to do about Cannonball when they make X-Force movie?
>>
File: xforce.jpg (147KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
xforce.jpg
147KB, 600x460px
>>81607950

What makes you think Cannoball is gonna be in the movie?

it's probably be some combination of Cable, Domino, Deadpool, Warpath and whomever they may want to grab from Apocalypse, DOFP
>>
>>81609505
Psylocke please.
>>
>>81607950

The cast will be U-go-Girl, Sensitive Guy, Anarchist, Dead Girl and Doop
>>
File: 1202367-0doctordoom.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1202367-0doctordoom.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>81607100
If Ryan and co puts their minds to it vs Fox execs, they could totally make a comic accurate Doom, heck maybe his costume would be in the vein of his Marvel Ultimate Alliance look.

the first F4's Doom costume wasn't so bad either.
>>
>>81604776
They can't use him though. The FF and the X-Men are 2 separate deals. For them to cross they'd need to negotiate with Marvel.
>>
>>81610142
Wait, really?

Ah, fuck. They really need to make another universe based on F4, though. Not because of F4, but because the characters that surround them; Doom, the cosmic entities like Galactus, Silver Surfer, Skrulls etc.
>>
Sinister
>>
First their need to make Cable and the X-Force to introduce Cable and how Deadpool and Cable used to fight each other . Maybe in this movie , instead of being Deadpool , Wade is Special Force Agent
>>
>>81609609

Yeah, depending on how they deal with her in the movie (previous spoiler threads say she just kind of fucks off on her own) could have her come back as a member of Force, plus if they really want to dig into Remenders run she was a big part of that

As for a plot? Id like to see an adaptation of the Circle Chase with a bunch of mercs going after the same score.
>>
>>81610516
Cable is like 3 different chars

How he is introduced will depend on which Cable we get; the future mystic man, the future "do whatever it takes" soldier, or the god mutant psychic jesus
>>
>>81610677
>the future "do whatever it takes" soldier

I hope it's this one.
>>
File: slayback.jpg (670KB, 1701x862px) Image search: [Google]
slayback.jpg
670KB, 1701x862px
>>81604446
Personally id love to see him getting thrown into some violent anti-mutant shenanigans involving weapon-x agents like kane, sabretooth, reaper, marrow or maybe even x-23.

If not that go full on reavers with a team led by slayback. Cos thats a cool character nobody ever fucking uses.
>>
>>81610677
>god mutant psychic jesus
i can't imagine them introducing cable as this.

In fact i'm pretty sure the future do whatever it takes soldier will be the character if anything. Unless they change him into a present day do whatever it takes soldier. but since its deadpool i think they might stay true to the character.
>>
File: Cable-and-Deadpool-banner.jpg (149KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
Cable-and-Deadpool-banner.jpg
149KB, 700x487px
>>81610677

They'll probably just introduce him as the mutant psyicho soldier and leave the rest vague enough for any future projects.

You don't have to introduce his origin in what will mostly likely just be an action movie anyways. If you want to you can toss in a nightmare scene showing a warzone that may or may not be the future. (Said nightmare would immediately be proceeded with him in bed with a naked Domino, in all her naked R rated glory.)
>>
>>81604446

Ajax's big sister, Palmolive.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 450x337px
>>81604776
>Deadpool 2 advertises with MF Doom playing.
>>
TaskMaster
>>
>>81611139
MCU has the right to him.
>>
>>81611289

MasterTasker
>>
>>81604446
>Taskmaster
>Typhoid Mary
>T-RAY
>Dead presidents
>Marrow and the Murlocks
>NIMROD

take your pick
>>
Literally Hitler
>>
>>81611350

all the mercs in an all out rush to fight for a lost bit of sentinel technology culminating in a fight against nimrod
>>
Negasonic Teenage Warfare on her teen evil period.
>>
Mister Sinister releases a plague in the future.

Cable is sent back in time one way trip to infect Deadpool. So his overpowered healing factor can create the cure. He also needs to prevent Deadpool from killing Sinister. Sinister has to live to do something in the future that ends up being a good.

Deadpool is wanting none of this. Colossus and Negasonic will be the good guy straightmen, trying to stop a rogue mutant, which is Cable.

Deadpool on an unrelated arc meets and teams up with Domino for something. Constantly has to fight the voices in his head, to keep from cheating with Domino.

They all meet up in the third act. Deadpool and Domino are trying to kill sinister. Cable is trying to stop Deadpool and infect deadpool. Colossus is trying to stop Cable.

Deadpool gets infected. Sinister dies. Colossus captures Cable. Cable then tells them using his Psychic Jesus powers how they just doomed the future.

So Colossus, Cable, Deadpool, Domino, and Negasonic form the XForce. To make right the future.
>>
>>81611556
that sounds interesting

but it would be odd other more "senior" x men wouldnt get involved when shit gets real
>>
>>81611556
>Cable is sent back in time one way trip to infect Deadpool. So his overpowered healing factor can create the cure

90s cartoon fag go

>Constantly has to fight the voices in his head, to keep from cheating with Domino.

>Dom x Wade

And stay GO.
>>
>>81611645
nothing wrong with 90s cartoon tbqh

it was the intro to xmen for a whole new generation of permavirgins
>>
>>81610936
you deserve a (you)
>>
>>81612097
>nothing wrong with 90s cartoon tbqh

besides literally everything after the first season

>it was the intro to xmen for a whole new generation of permavirgins

and said group won't do anything but yap about the cartoon version.
>>
>>81604446
his evil{?} twin Lifeyard
>>
>>81605157
"Hey, were'nt you a giant fartcloud in that movie?"
>>
>>81609505
what's the chance of seeing Hope?

she's my secret muifu
>>
>>81614190
how can the worst char in the MU be your waifu?
>>
>>81614190

Hopefully and if there's a just god Zero.

You waifu is a shit and you should be ashamed.
>>
>>81614722
>>81614789
All mutants a shit
>>
>>81614998
you cant comprehend the levels of mary sue Hope reached in AVX and still lump her with the rest of the muties

>redhead young girl
>can have every power of any nearby mutant but better and stronger :):):):)
>is also a phoenix host!
>also some vague connection to Iron Fist's magic karate town?!?!? yup!
>she is also an expert combat leader! but sensitive and cares for her friends a lot!
>>
I think the subplot will be Deadpool losing his healing powers (he will parody "Raindrops keep falling on my head) scene from SM2) and realizing he is going to die anytime soon.
Cables comes and has a fight scene with him, then they team up to take down Mister Sinister like anon said or any other villain.
They also will make jokes about FF and maybe BvS controversy.
>>
>>81615143

Whatever happens I do hope Cable mails Wade fedex
>>
File: 21-400x240.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
21-400x240.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
>>81604446
>>
>>81615100
>>is also a phoenix host!
>>also some vague connection to Iron Fist's magic karate town?!?!? yup!
>>she is also an expert combat leader! but sensitive and cares for her friends a lot!
dan power siphoners.
>>
>We'll never get a proper movie adaption of the Dead Reckoning arc, culminating in Deadpool saving the world by kicking Captain America in the balls.
>>
>>81615100
>>can have every power of any nearby mutant but better and stronger :):):):)

So can't Rogue but you all love that southern trailer slut so much.

Really I think the only semi decent power copier was Synch and he got blowed up.
>>
>>81605582
They kind of put Colossus in as Cable already. I think fans of the movie (and of Colossus) would like to see more of him than suddenly introducing Cable, whom we don't even know if they have the rights for.
>>
>>81618193

The dude who played Colossus was a pretty bad actor honestly. He was fine for the bits he had to do, but the idea of an entire movie with him and Wade sounds like hell.
>>
File: 1457214328195.jpg (5KB, 323x294px) Image search: [Google]
1457214328195.jpg
5KB, 323x294px
It's going to be Shuma-Gorath.

We know Dr. Strange won't have him and the big bad for Infinity War is Purple-chan so fuck it. It better be Shuma.
>>
File: 1457678686573.jpg (33KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1457678686573.jpg
33KB, 500x417px
>>81611335
I chuckled, and sensibly too
>>
>>81604446
I'm guessing Stryfe? Since Cable's in it, but that seems more in line for an X-Force movie.
>>
>>81618228
He's not a bad actor.

He's three actors at once, and was way better than what the X movies have done with the character, which was next to cast filler.
>>
>>81617852
Hope doesnt even need to touch them

and Rogue at least has some history instead of being a newcomer every was bending over to please for no reason
>>
>>81610142
No they don't. They initially wanted to do Fant4stic for crossover puprposes only, because they wanted some of that Avengers money.
>>
>>81604446
Punisher
>>
>>81604446
Mojo
>>
>>81604730
Kinda make sense . In AU Doom become Deadpool and Deadpool become Doom. Beside their also have face problem
>>
>>81611556
>Constantly has to fight the voices in his head, to keep from cheating with Domino.
Go.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.