[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get on my level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (79KB, 597x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 597x471px
You are all FUCKING PLEBS. Not a single one of you know SHIT about ANYTHING here. I bet if I asked whether Doctor Manhattan would win against Galactus, YOU ALL WOULD GO WITH GALACTUS. Fuckers, you don't even know anything about Watchmen, and you don't know shit about what Dr. M can do.

Not a single one of you even know how powerful EU Luke Skywalker really is. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even know the difference between EU and Canon universes. I bet you can't even tell who these characters are that I'm about to list.

Exar Kun
Tyvokka
Freedon Nadd
Darth Revan
Ki Adi Mundi

I bet none of you even knew that those were all STAR WARS CHARACTERS. It's always "Ehh, Marvel, DC, supahherus" well NOnE OF YOU KNOW SHITE

I bet all you know about the Walking Dead is the fucking TV show and vidya gaems. Fuckers. Remember when RICK GOT HIS FUCKING HAND CUT OFF?

No?

Exactly. Bet you fuckers don't even know the basics like how Superman can lift Thor's hammer

Fucking plebs.
>>
But Doc Manhattan is a low-tier reality warper who couldn't do shit to Galactus. If you knew anything about comics, you'd know that.
>>
>>81592914
I don't want to be on your level because I don't want to be near you.
>>
>>81593105
>Doctor Manhattan is a low-tier reality warper

Are you fucking stupid? You're telling me that I don't know shit about comics when the doctor KNOWS EVERYTHING, SEES EVERYTHING, and even exists outside reality. If he wanted to, he could just make it where Galan never survived the Big Bang and turn Earth-0 Galan into a feather.

Literally the only ones that could curb stomp Doctor Manhattan are the One Above All/the Presence or the Living Tribunal.

Know your shit, anon.
>>
>>81593232
>knows everything, sees everything, and even exists outside reality
Aside from the fact that Watchmen itself states that Manhattan couldn't actually prevent a nuclear war if he tried which implies that he isn't all powerful, he also gets blindsided by a bunch of shit that an all-powerful god shouldn't.
However, the wrongest thing about what you just said is that Manhattan existed outside of reality, and that he could fuck with the timeline if he wanted to. He explicitly could not do this, and was completely bound by his own actions in the past, present, and future, even if he could observe them all simultaneously. "I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

Galactus has no such restrictions. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

This isn't hard stuff anon, you should know this, especially as someone who read Watchmen. Manhattan's low-tier, he couldn't even beat Silver Surfer.
>>
>>81593739
I think his comment about the strings means that we're all bound by determinism. No one really has free will, it's just that he understands this since he can see/live in the future. Under that interpretation, Galactus has the same amount of free will as him so it doesn't matter.

You're right that he couldn't stop a nuclear war though. His powers are limited.
>>
>>81592914
Doc Manhattan is overblown, I doubt he could even take Sentry
>>
>>81593739
Dumbfuck. It was never stated that he couldn't, he just CHOOSES not to. I've had this shit memorized for years, motherfucker. Just like he could've prevented the JFK assassination.

You are literally on thin ice and you better shut the fuck up so you don't embarrass yourself anymore. His powers are only limited by his own choosing and no limitations are actually stated in the graphic novel other than tachyons, and all they do is cloud his time seeing ability. He could 100% stop a nuclear war but doesn't because he limits himself.

Also, this >>81593934
>>
>>81592914
Pshh all of these people are fucking plebs man Dr. Manhatten is basically god he can create universes and shit dawg and Palpatine is basically Darkside level lmao.
>>
>>81594150
This guy knows his shit
>>
File: 1458938784800.jpg (78KB, 368x355px) Image search: [Google]
1458938784800.jpg
78KB, 368x355px
>It's a ____ is the most powerful thread

>It's also a "I know muh sheit" thread
>>
File: 1459726523428.jpg (44KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459726523428.jpg
44KB, 337x450px
>>81592914
>>
>>81594106
Except when they literally stated that at best, Manhattan could get rid of something like 98% of all the nukes flying through the air. Limits, my nigga. In addition, Manhattan can only manipulate objects in the sense that he can manipulate atoms and the bonds between them. He can't, for instance, bring someone back to life, or empower someone to be like himself. Both things Galactus can do. But again, this is because Manhattan's just a dude who can do really awesome shit with matter and be aware of time happening in all directions simultaneously, while also unable to actually change the flow of it. Galactus is a pillar of the universe. An actual cosmic abstract.
>>
>>81592914
>playing the manhattan card
if you use manhattan as the most powerful heroe you can fuck off back to r/comicbooks and stop with this idiotic debates on power leves

and galactus wins because i fucking say so kys pleb
>>
>>81592914
Is this pasta, or trying to be pasta?
>>
>>81592914
>Darth Revan
>Ki Adi Mundi
Assuming this whole autist rant isn't just bait, you really don't think people would recognize those names?
>>
File: tmp_8006-1460091116930-89670870.png (305KB, 725x455px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8006-1460091116930-89670870.png
305KB, 725x455px
>>81592914
>Exar Kun
Old as balls Sith Lord

>Tyvokka
Literally who?!

>Freedon Nadd
Old as fuck Sith Lord

>Darth Revan
Little less old Sith/Grey Jedi who is ridiculously popular

>Ki Adi Mundi
Pretty much the most boring Master on the jedi council and an ugly motherfucker too
>>
Dr Manhatten vs Mxyzptlk.

Who win?
>>
>>81594106

>It was never stated that he couldn't, he just CHOOSES not to.

It was never stated that he could.
>>
>>81592914
>Implying star wars or walking dead are worth reading.
They're shit. You're shit. Kill youself.
>>
File: 1459839758720.jpg (17KB, 432x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459839758720.jpg
17KB, 432x320px
>>81593218
>>
File: The-mask.jpg (48KB, 335x307px) Image search: [Google]
The-mask.jpg
48KB, 335x307px
>power level thread
>not bringing in the heavyweights
>>
File: 1459732785747.jpg (42KB, 272x262px) Image search: [Google]
1459732785747.jpg
42KB, 272x262px
Superiority Complex much?
>>
>>81594309
He's not wrong though.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (25KB, 407x379px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
25KB, 407x379px
>>81592914
Is this a meme? Don't meme at me, boy.
>>
File: 1451417957870.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1451417957870.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>>81594106
> you better shut the fuck up so you don't embarrass yourself anymore
Oh lord, I've had a pretty shit day. However, just the knowledge that someone out there takes solace in their knowledge of funny books makes me feel ten times better about myself.
> embarrass
Memorize a dictionary next time you fucking loser.
>>
>>81594106
>literally on thin ice
>literally
How did you know?
>>
>>81603004
And yet? Very little has been shown as to his abilities and thier upper limits so it is nearly impossible to compare him to characters such as Galactus with years and years of canon.

Besides... Isn't Manhattan made of energy? And that Galactus is a High level Energy/Matter manipulator?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.