[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grant Morrison Shinanigans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (162KB, 978x506px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
162KB, 978x506px
Was he Lex ?
>>
Grant denies that he intended for that to be the case

but obviously yes
>>
>>81489766
Yes
>>
He was Brainiac 5
>>
>>81489766

Who was that guy? I want more of him. Him and his whole lab and crew were just cool. I based on of my own super hero/cape characters on him. Like super hero Willy Wonka.
>>
File: Mastermen2-Edited.jpg (1MB, 2984x1678px) Image search: [Google]
Mastermen2-Edited.jpg
1MB, 2984x1678px
Who were the true heroes in this universe, anyway? I mean sure, the New Reichsmen's government was built over genocide and dictatorship, but in the end of the story, the Freedom Fighters' terrorist act was just as bad as the acts the Nazis did back in the Reich's foundation. What makes even more mind-boggling is that the Freedom Fighters end up popping in the House Of Heroes, at the end of Multiversity. That's like having ISIS representatives on the UN Parliament.
>>
>>81489766
Maybe
Does it matter though?
>>
>>81489766
Yeah, it improves the scene where Supes gives him the DNA code a thousand times.
>>
>>81489766

But how was Lex in two places though? In the beginning Dr. That Guy is coordinating Superman's solar trip and Lex is coordinating an attack.
>>
>>81489766
Grant said he wasn't lex but he loves that interpretation and is totally ok with it
>>
>>81495548
Time Travel. Possibly accidental.
>>
>>81495548
The idea is that Lex travelled back in time at the end of the book. When Lane comes in during that sequence, he asks Lex if he's talking to himself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.