[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUCHA LUCHA THREAD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: _Mucha_Lucha__1248380236_2_2002.jpg (81KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
_Mucha_Lucha__1248380236_2_2002.jpg
81KB, 600x480px
MUCHAAAAAAAAA LUCHAAAAAAAAA!
>>
Ricochet best boy
>>
MUH CHILDHOOD!
>>
2mexican4me
>>
¡LUCHARAN!

https://youtu.be/4NWjz4tLMWY
>>
File: fb8.gif (381KB, 496x265px) Image search: [Google]
fb8.gif
381KB, 496x265px
>>81474379
YESSS!!!
>>
That show was like JoJo lite.
>>
THE FLEA
>>
THE FLEA SPLEAN!!
>>
I remember absolutely nothing about this show outside of the theme song, voices, and basic premise.

It wasn't the best or the worst, but man was it forgettable.
>>
>>81475458

The movie?
>>
>>81475684

I didn't even remember that there was a movie.

I DID just remember that there was a character called Snow Pea, who served as the show's punching bag.
>>
>>81475714
Snow Pea!
>>
>>81475458
>>81475714
Literally the same here, I watched it quite a bit but don't remember episodes or anything of the sort at all. Just the basic things you mentioned, if that.
>>
>>81473193
There wasn't even any wrestling action in this thing. Just shape-shifting into stupid shit for their signature moves/special attacks/whatever.
>>
> El Ray applauding with a chicken leg leg
I've always found that very amusing.
>>
> that episode where Buena Girl's family disowns her for not being Buena enough
> That episode where the Flea wrestles the physical forms of his personal demons
>>
>>81474379
oh fuck yeah
>>
>>81476637
And that`s why we need a Guacamelee adaptation.
>>
>>81473193
The girls always freaked me out because of her alien like head shape. She looks like she was born with a weird birth defect or something.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.