[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Like you've got a way to take down superman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1920x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1920x1062px
>Like you've got a way to take down superman
>>
He does got the bat smirk tho.
>>
>>81450313
Cause he's Batman Jr
>>
File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5KB, 325x325px
>>81450260
>Like if you've got a way to take down Batman
>>
This didnt bother me as much as afterwards superman just takes out the rest of the league. Why the fuck is it called vs if they only fight like 5 mins.
>>
Fuck Damian and I wish he was never created.
>>
>>81450653
Because the league destroyed them. It's like NBA players vs. highschool state champions. Sure the kids are good, but they're going to get their shit kicked in.
>>
>>81450796
Batman wishes it too, but that pussy was too dam good to lose.
>>
>>81450796
I feel the same way. Is it still canon that he mentors Terry McGinnis?
>>
File: 1459292481416.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1459292481416.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>81450796
>>81450874
>>81450930
>signs that someone doesnt read comics
>I hate Damien!
>>
File: 1459698549692.jpg (56KB, 350x289px) Image search: [Google]
1459698549692.jpg
56KB, 350x289px
>>81450874
it was rape, anon.
>>
>Takes down superman in seconds
>Batman needs a whole movie
>>
>>81451143
>Damien straight up just stabs Superman in the fucking gut
Not even gonna lie that was pretty badass
>>
>>81451026
I read the comics enough to know how to spell his name, and I still dislike Damian. The one exception being Batman & Robin, which was the one part of Morrison's Batman run that I really enjoyed.
>>
>>81451143
He's the same amount of Batman as Batman, just concentrated in a smaller body, making him more powerful.
>>
File: damianalone.jpg (171KB, 641x983px) Image search: [Google]
damianalone.jpg
171KB, 641x983px
>>81450796
>Hating on based Damian

What's the matter with you Son?
>>
>>81451143
Well let's be clear about something Anon, he didn't "take down" Superman, he used kryptonite to wound him to break his possession. If he had actually been fighting Superman with no demon shit involved, Damien would be screwed. All he really did was remember Batman had kryptonite.
>>
I actually like Damien. Sure, he is a absolute dick with no social skills, but... he is different. Dick (with a capitol D) always struck me as needing for forge his own legacy, and Grayson and Nightwing are basically that.

I can see shades of the next Batman in Damien. It's all we'll ever see outside spinoffs, they aren't going to progress far enough for him to ever be in his mid-twenties, but the concept is there.
>>
>>81451026
Wow, I hate him even more now.
>>
Damian was like the spoiled brat trope in the movie. He's so smug and self-centered, he thinks he's the greatest thing ever and fuck anyone who even tries to do something because he can do it better.

The thing is, usually in a story the spoiled brat gets knocked down a peg to learn to be humble. You'd think there would be a point where he realizes that the other kids have their strengths as well and they can do things that even he can't. Nah, he's still the greatest at everything. His big character development is just being less rude to the kids who wanted to be his friend since the beginning.
>>
>>81451683
Isn't like literally always the case in these situations. Like why does it even need to be stated at this point this happens so often.
>>
>>81451856
Because Batfags act like it's a huge "take that!" every time.
>>
File: BnR12-18.jpg (352KB, 1280x1993px) Image search: [Google]
BnR12-18.jpg
352KB, 1280x1993px
>>81451678
I don't get it either. I love the character. I remember i first heard about him through all the hate cos i hadn't read dc for a few years at that point. But wow GM is writing batman. I felt I had to take a look.
And HOLY HELL the anger and hate.
How he was this little shit who beat up tim and acted arrogant. That he was impetuous and annoying. And I just thought 'well that sounds interesting' and man am i glad I started reading.

He is easily my fav robin (mind you I mean as robin. Dick Grayson is my fav character who was robin but I only really found him super interesting when he became nightwing) and I like that he is like this little batman. He is arrogant and over confident in his own ability and so he tried to put himself forward like hes this guy who is better than everyone. but he is still clearly trying to live up to his ultra bad ass daddy.

Plus the stuff he did with Dick Grayson are some of my fav batman comics of all time.
>>
>>81451793
That's basically what he's been like for the past 3 movies.
>>
>>81451931
More like butthurt fags like yourself get mad and overreact
>>
>>81453138

Damien is the epitome of a terrible idea made good.
>>
>>81453202
Seriously, he has had 3 movies for character development and he gets worst with every movie.
>>
>>81451793
Just like the comics. Imagine that.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.