[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so we all know that MCU Daredevil would rather not kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: daredevilbloody1.jpg (141KB, 744x730px) Image search: [Google]
daredevilbloody1.jpg
141KB, 744x730px
Okay, so we all know that MCU Daredevil would rather not kill people, but do you think he enjoys HURTING people?
>>
>>81439077
Most of his punching in S2 seemed like he was restraining it, even when he was punching Sweeney
>>
>>81439077

Not generally, no, but if he works himself up into a rage, he clearly does. Otherwise, I think it's more the challenge of the fight itself.
>>
>>81439077
>but do you think he enjoys HURTING people?
A little.
Daredevil isn't a sadist by any means, but as a character he's always had anger issues, and frequently works through them by suiting up and simplifying his life to "punch the bad guys to sleep".
>>
Reminder that the Punisher killed more people in New York than an entire alien army.
>>
>>81439137

Either that says that the Punisher is extremely deadly or that the alien army was extremely incompetent.
>>
>>81439137
Frank's pretty good at franking franks, yes.
>>
>>81439137
Another reminder: Frank had already killed dozens of bad guys before executing his former commanding officer, who it turned out was the reason Frank's family was murdered. Yet Karen arbitrarily decided that this particular instance of vigilante justice from Frank would be his No Turning Back Moment.
>>
>>81439137
>>81439222
Reminder that the go-to method for criminals to try and get away from the Punisher is to impotently powerwalk:

https://youtu.be/fLoQlVtVaLc?t=96

Just look at that Lucky Charms motherfucker taking his time.

Seriously. The NY crooks take their orders from an actual autistic man-baby.
>>
File: dd2 sadshjg.png (737KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dd2 sadshjg.png
737KB, 1280x1024px
>>81439077
I think so, when it comes to criminals and people that hurt innocents.
He always projects those as his childhood bullies and generally he just loves to put people back into their place, maybe rewatch his origin story of his first criminal back in S1 to udnerstand that.
Also I think especially in Season 2 Matthew has anger issues he's trying to workout with his whole life fallign apart again and a troubling loe story coming back destroying such a pure relationship like the one he was having with Karen.

Tbh, the more he punches hard, the more I lvoe it. He may not kill people as Frank likes always to remind him, but he's sure to let a mark on them all the time, and I love it so much.
>>
>>81439297
She just wanted to ride Franks Frank without feeling guilty.
>>
>>81439315
have you seen Scarface or anyother crime movie ever? Most fo the mob boss are literally manchilds with too much power in their hands. And that's not only in movies, btu in reality too, believe me I live where Mafia was born.
>>
>>81439077
That's fine. What kind of vigilante doesn't?
>>
>>81439297
Humans don't work like a fucking clockwork my dear friend, especially someone as brokendown as Karen who literally identifies herself with a man that is a personal executioner who goes around killing people.
What broke here down about him killing the man who caused Frank's trauma was the comfirmation that when you've been broken, most times youc an't go back, and that projected on herself, and what she is and she has done.
>>
File: 1453873261173.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453873261173.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>81439410

You aced that analysis, brah.
>>
He restrains himself, but clearly he does. In a righteous vengeance kind of way, obviously, not a sadist kind of way.
>>
Like any good catholic boy he enjoys flagellating the sinful.
>>
>>81439410
I keep forgetting she's killed someone before..
>>
>>81439315
Also have you forgotten that Fisk too is like that and he basically screwed himself over because of a love interest?
for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rIYXfztyxA
>>
>>81439404

Superman.
>>
>>81439297
well the whole point of that plotline was that Karen had no clue what she was talking about
>>
>>81439450
T-Thank you my african american brother. Jokes aside, I'm happy that not everyone just blatlanty hates Karen page because they can't figure out that shit is not a fucking 80s action movie but a human behavior project built in a comic book medium based thriller.
>>
>>81439467
Well a lot of people wished that it didn't happen.
>>
>>81439467
not just one person...
>>
>>81439509
You mean her being kidnapped and acting like evry otehr fucking women in a kidnap situation and being rescued by Daredevil so that you could have the same cheesy romantic scene ?
I was so happily refreshed by her fucking unloading on Wesley, I was like "OH, oh, now we know who you really are". It such a much better upset.

Do you folks have any stride to have a diverse structure in such a dynamic? you seriously whant the same in every movie/tv show ever from that situation?
>>
>>81439509
including Karen
>>
>>81439467
Well Wesley was a huge prick.
>>
>>81439562
2015-2016 the years males got more butthurt about not stereotypical female characters than any otehr period in modern history.
>>
>>81439506

Yeah, some people on this board compared her to Felicity, which I really cannot comprehend. In the first season, the didn't give her enough relevant stuff to do I think, but that was true for most characters (too many fillers, story too thin for 13 eps).

The second season was fine overall and Karens development makes her one of the most interesting characters in the show. More depth than Matt, for sure.
>>
File: 1459011587870.jpg (14KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459011587870.jpg
14KB, 319x240px
>>81439584
>>
>>81439584
Wesley was a saint
>>
>>81439584
A great character don't get me wrong but yeh his character was pretty much spent in his charm when Karen killed him, it was the best departure they could give to him, at the peek of his character's plot.
Would yall rather have him do the same thing o ver and over even in the prison too? Personally, it would've looked comical.
>>81439593
I don't udnerstand that complain either, I guess most people aren't used to watch slow thrillers, I guess that's comprehendable but still it doesn't mean the story wasn't great imo, it was surely a slow burn, and maybe most people can't go through that.
>>81439642
who killed, kidnapped and intimidated people for his manchild's boss needs, sure.
>>
>>81439669
>slow burn, and maybe most people can't go through that.

I think so too. I watch Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl as well as Jessica Jones and Daredevil. There is a obviously a large intersection of both audiences, but there are bound to be a lot that only like one or the other in terms of superhero drama.
>>
Anyone know when the OST will drop? I need that Punisher music.
>>
>>81439761
I do myself and I lvoe both sides of the spectrum, though I have to sadly say that the romance is absolute garbage in the DC shows and both Supergirl/Legends Of Tomorrow need much mroe money on the effects, like seriously a lot.
Still I positively love The Flash show a lot and do lvoe most fo the stuff in Supergirl, I honestly watch Legends Of Tomorrow because I like the concept and some of the actors and their character's costume, most of the writing is at best passable in that show but I try to power through. :)
>>
>>81439805
don't know I wish it woudl come out soon msyelf.
>>
>>81439584
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
I think he enjoy's hurting people who deserve it.
>>
>>81440095
basically
>>
>>81440095
>I think he enjoy's hurting people who deserve it
>I think he enjoy's hurting people who he thinks deserve it

FTFY
>>
What sort of pussy ass bitch doesn't enjoy hurting people?
>>
File: 9sE3QaM.jpg (172KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
9sE3QaM.jpg
172KB, 558x744px
>>81440338
>>
>>81440483
kekked really hard, thank you, a lot.
>>
>>81439551
Get out of that denial. The whole scene was retarded, and you know it.
>>
>>81440655
:D I will gladly not eat your bait. have a good day.
>>
>>81440717
>:D
I think the only one baiting here is you.
Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>81439315
I really wish he made that boss guy suffer and bleed out before killing him. He was such a putrid asshole. Fuck him.
>>
>>81439315
>Irish are idiots
So, you don't like realism?
>>
>>81439077
damn that's a good shot.

>>81439222
They got neutralized by two normal people and one really fit dude with an unbreakable shield. They're terribly incompetent
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.