[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (4MB, 2037x1549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 2037x1549px
Was it good?
>>
>an event dedicated to nothing more than getting rid of the Fantastic Four and sticking a handful of Ultimate characters into the main universe
You tell me, anon?
>>
>>81439047
>all that birthday cake did was add 700 calories!
>>
Yes, very good.
>>
>>81439392
I have no idea what you're implying, but you better shut your whore mouth anyways.
>>
It should have been better.
>>
>>81439024
The only one I enjoyed since I was a kid and I hate those ones now too
>>
The ending was pretty flaccid
>>
>>81439024
Fuck no.
>>
>>81439434
Fight me then, you cunt.
>>
>>81439024
The tie-ins, overall, were great. I'm glad Maestro brought Battlefield back.

Main series wasnt for me. Doom was the only real character in it, I feel. Everyone else was just moving the plot along.
>>
>>81439047

And there it is. That's what this event did. And they made Hickman do it. So that F4 is broken up and forgotten and Doom is Bendis'd.

And the X-men are next.
>>
>>81439494
>all muggas shipped who knows where
>except Kitty
>>
>>81439024
would have been better if they cut all the chaff that pretended it was anything but a 'season finale' to Reed vs Doom
>>
>>81439516
>either Kitty is actually an inhuman or she loses her x-gene and gets terrigen'd

It's already happened, it'll happen again.
>>
>>81439750
Even better, she's half mugga half Inhuman. Maybe long lost Royal Family member for that unique special snowflake factor?
>>
File: sw.jpg (108KB, 1551x291px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
108KB, 1551x291px
I'm gonna do it
I'm gonna read all of it
>>
File: Half-Right, Never Wrong.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Right, Never Wrong.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>81439768
well we already know Sinister was seeing if hybrids were possible, but his tests concluded that the inhuman part always dominated and suppressed the mutant part after a short amount of time. Could always have Jackal or High Evolutionary finish his work by finding some missing catalyst that stabilizes hybrids
>>
File: 067.jpg (883KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
883KB, 1200x1845px
>>81439858
Saving you time.
>>
>>81439894
This isn't funny, it's embarrassing.
I guess I can't be surprised that I'm sharing a cartoon board with middle schoolers.
>>
>>81439858
As a collected edition, I expect all the tie ins could easily carry the main book.
Reading it as an event, while it was coming out, the main book felt incredibly weak, too many important events happened in a handful of tie-ins with no indication WHICH tie ins would have major repercussions when the event started, and stuff like that really killed the event for me.
Some tie ins that were solid 10/10 (like GHOST RIDERS) had absolutely no effect on anything, which was pretty upsetting.
>>
>>81439894
>Reed: It's over Doom, you lose!
>Doom: No, you lose, Richards!
>MM: Actually you both lose!
>Doom: Wh-
>MM: No movie rights! Sorry!

Molecule Man is actually Marvel editorial.
>>
>>81439878
I was thinking more of... you know, long lost granddaughter of that guy on Himalayas with Inhuman slaves.
>>
>>81439434
This goes to the collection of 4chan: The post
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.