[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Lex Luthor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 832868-lex_luthor.jpg (33KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
832868-lex_luthor.jpg
33KB, 434x640px
What do you think of Lex Luthor?
>>
Can be an interesting character.

Superman as a character is most interesting when he's challenged mentally or morally (as opposed to strictly physically) and Lex is often the best villain to exploit that.

The character kind of flip-flops between being an ubermensch who wants to lift & guide humanity, but is ruined by his hubris & obsessive jealousy of superman and an egomaniacal sociopath who only cares about amassing power to satisfy his pretensions of grandeur.
>>
>>81400147
DINGDINGDINGDINGDING
>>
He's great. If he were real and were running for president, I'd vote for him immediately.
>>
Really cool character when done correctly, I always liked the idea of him becoming President after rebuilding Gotham and still harboring resentment towards Superman.
Also just having a supervillain as president is fucking great, shame they could never do that with Jesse Eisensperg's version.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 618x412px
>>81400744
But he is running and I already voted for him

Sorry to dwell into politics here, they just seem very similar and I like both of them.
>>
>>81400871
They only similarities they have is that they're billionaires and that they hate illegal immigrants. Personality wise they're completely different.
>>
>>81400147
He's cool.

Eisenberg was terrible though. Number 1 problem with BvS.
>>
>>81400996
>not liking the best part of the movie
>>
I think he needs to create hope in the new 52 and she tells him to fuck off and becomes Lesbian lovers with Faora and that whole arc is drawn by Lee Bermejo and is filled with sex scenes and MOS style action.
>>
>>81400147
I don't agree with his Superman killing policy, but I DO agree with his Joker killing policy.
>>
>>81400933
They're both bald
>>
>>81400402
Remember that time he could have been a god and made everyone happy and all he would have had to do is let Superman be happy too?
>>
>>81400933
Lex (at least Byrne and post) didn't go bankrupt a kazillion times and when he got in trouble, business-wise, it was due to his tech supposedly being used for something illegal, without being traceable to him.

Trumps been involved in all sorts of legal, regulatory, lawsuits, bad business, etc., that if it doesn't trace back to him, reflects on him being stupid and reckless with his name, the people he selects or gets in bed with, etc.

Lex also has better taste in women, at least none of them really looked like cheap hookers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.