[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullseye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (39KB, 309x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 309x476px
How should Bullseye be done for Daredevil Season 3 /co/?
>>
>>81389392
Like Miller's. Duh
>>
>>81389392

Look at what they did for the Colin Farrell version and do the literal exact opposite of all of it.
>>
File: Bullseye.png (386KB, 595x835px) Image search: [Google]
Bullseye.png
386KB, 595x835px
Fisks hired help that goes nuts and makes it personal when he cant kill Daredevil. Give him his classic costume, but instead his entire face is covered and the target logo is dead center. Lots of knife play, kills Karen
>>
>>81389483
Farrell's version is not that bad, he certainly has the complete madman part locked down.
>>
>>81389483
That goes without saying, anon. Pretty much how they've been doing it since season one. I just want Bullzeye to have a costume this time.

Unfortunately they decided not to go with having him be the one to off Electra
>>
>>81389595

The writers clearly want to save Karen for him.
>>
>>81389595
The magic resurrecting ninjas are seen taking her body in putting it in a magic ninja thing, she'll be back
>>
>>81389588

I gave Farrell full credit for committing 100% to that horribly written character. He must have known it was complete shit but the dude acted his ass off to try and make it work.

>>81389595

>I just want Bullzeye to have a costume this time.

You mean the big gay purple alligator skin jacket wasn't good enough, anon?

>Unfortunately they decided not to go with having him be the one to off Electra

I feel like we're getting down to the wire here for introducing Bullseye into this story. If he's not in S3 I really don't think they can fit him in before it's just Defenders stuff.
>>
>>81389543
>costume
Maybe for 5 minutes at the end of the season
>>
>>81389799
Its not that hard to tweak, and I could see him wearing the mask for the sake of the assassin job. But considering how long it took Frank to get a skull shirt you may have a point.
>>
Part of me wants the full on bullseye costume. and id be happy with that. Maybe a full face mask like red hoods but black with the bullseye on it.

But honestly id be okay with something that shows the whole face. I know its not muh comics but the thing i like about bullseye is hes a fucking unhinged loon. and sorry but you just do not get the same range of emotions shown off when you have most of your face covered. Thats just how it is, some characters you can work around that but for a lunatic like bullseye you want those facial ticks and crazed expressions. You want an emotive face.

so my perfect costume. a full face mask that comes off when shit gets personal. Do the opposite. You start not seeing the guys face and lead into the psychopath underneath.
>>
Do we give him a vibranium skeleton?
>>
>>81389392
Give him a costume, I don't care how
make him be a literal major threat more than Punisher and Fisk and the hand
Like he causes multiple massacres and shit
>>
>>81389392
I'm not familiar with the comics, but
>He's brought in by Fisk to deal with Daredevil
>Personality should be hyper and jokey, to counteract the seriousness of Punisher and Kingpin
>He does NOT kill Elektra just like the comic panel, but switches it up somehow
I think these would make a solid character. Regardless I'm sure they will do a good job with him though.
>>
Should we make him bored, obsessive? Like he kills a room full of men and he keeps trying to make it harder, only to turn to frustration when it comes to Daredevil? At that point he can go full off the reservation and ignore Fisk
>>
>>81390244
I'm not sure how that's possible. Isn't Bullseye just an assassin? Why would he be killing dozens of people, as opposed to specific targets?
>>
File: 1329878287618.png (747KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1329878287618.png
747KB, 1280x720px
Step 1: Hire pic related as Bullseye

Step 2: Profit
>>
>>81390377
Cause he's a madman
>>
>>81390430
He was so fucking good in Justified, The Shield and The Hateful Eight. I seriously consider him to be the best character actor working today by a significant margin. Only Patton Oswalt comes close.
>>
>>81390430

yes pls

>RAYLANNNN
>>
They built up Fisk and his booty camp, so bet your ass he'll be back in season 3 and Bullseye will be involved. They perfected Punisher and Elektra, I KNOW they'll do Bullseye justice.
>>
>>81390430
Thats some damn fine casting there anon. I still want a full face mask for certain scenes though, as shameful as that may be.
>I missed......I never miss!
>>
They're not going to give him the mask. Just do the drawn on flesh Bullseye which is better.
>>
>>81389543
as part of kingpin's vendetta against DD, he finds out Gladiator made his suit and sends Bullseye to kill him. DD gets there too late and Bullseye kills poor Melvin (and his wife) which makes it personal between DD and Bullseye and can be a decent substitute for the fact that Elektra is already dead and can't be killed by Bullseye
>>
>>81390647
I think they're gonna give him a mask, it'd be great if he gets a mask just to mock Daredevil or poke fun.
>>
>>81390674
Or or....Foggy, Claire, or Karen.
>>
>>81390726
karen can die as a twist at the very end of the season like in Dexter during the season with the Trinity killer
>>
>>81390674
Id rather it be Karen, that way hes pissed that a loved one dies, it gives Matt and Foggy a reason to reconnect, and it doesnt force the writers to make Karen relevant
>>
>>81390802

That was the worst. Not because it was a bad twist itself but because the writers fucked over all the good momentum by doing it. Taking the Trinity Killer out immediately after and then building a season around the acting talents of Julia Stiles sure didn't help much either. Plus Rita and her kids humanized Dexter and were a pretty big part of what made him interesting. It was the worst.
>>
>>81390924

It would have been the perfect ending though. The poetry was all there, the cycle continued and even though Dexter wasn't caught on-screen his life was still ruined.

Shame about the other half of the series. It's not a coincidence that all the good writers left after the S4 finale and we got stuck with Scott Buck as showrunner after that.
>>
What if they introduced Moon Knight in season 3?
>>
>>81389392
>Make the writers read comics with Bullseye
>Make the actor read comics with Bullseye
>Do what they read
It's literally that easy.
>>
>>81390842
Karen doesn't feel forced, except for the Matt and Karen romance.
>>
>>81391127
Its not terrible yet, but the investigative report thing could get old real quick.
>>
>>81391069
>Scott Buck
Guess who's showrunning Iron Fist?
>>
I want to see him go batshit, think he's the DareDevil and force Matt to become Bullseye temporarily to beat him back to his senses.
>>
>>81391307

I heard.

>panic.jpg

I guess they figured that one Dexter head writer worked out for them, why not get two.
>>
>>81391193
Depends on how they work it into the story. If it ends up giving us a critical, interesting plot reveal about 70% of the way through, then great, it has payoff. If the buildup is something like "ZOMG Lex Luthor is the villain!", then it utterly fails. But regardless these types of scenes serve as useful down time to counter the action stuff.
>>
>>81391801
Id rather get more courtroom scenes with Matt but thats just me.
>>
>>81391858
Sure, that's fine too. If there's one main flaw with S2, it's that Matt's really been slacking on his day job.
>>
>>81389392
from the catalog i thought that was a picture of Kane. Power through Peace! The Brotherhood of Nod will rise again!
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>I want a fucking costume
>shows up wearing the same thing
I never got this
>>
>>81390647
>not wanting Daredevil to rip the mask off
>not wanting Daredevil to carve the bullseye into Poindexter's flesh
Shit taste

>>81391082
I would cream my pants
>>
>>81392858
I think Fisk said no. But I really want Netflix Bullseye to get one
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.