[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hank-hill-meme.jpg (134KB, 1181x896px) Image search: [Google]
hank-hill-meme.jpg
134KB, 1181x896px
>>
No, he's just from the South and doesn't live in a city.
>>
No, Hank's behavior can't be explained away by just one thing.

He has a multitude of smaller, separate issues, including an honest to god propane fetish, that make him a complexly fucked-up individual when taken all together.

JUST LIKE US
>>
Hank Hill is a good man, it figures /co/ can't understand him.
>>
>>81388994
being autistic doesn't make you a bad person. Da Vinci was autistic
>>
>>81386645
Nah, the opposite; he's a very normal guy who's just very set in his ways.
>>
>>81386645
whut?
>>
>>81386645
Why is he so moe?
>>
File: 1455940630891.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455940630891.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>81386645
no,
>>
>>81386645
Are you retarded?
>>
>>81389699
Da Vinci was also a pedophile.
>>
>>81394711
so's 90% of this board
>>
>>81394711
>isn't usually his god-tier art abilities to draw children all the time and instead uses it for world-changing marvels of mechanical engineering
sounds legit
>>
>>81387148
This anon gets it.

Out of all of you, he's the one who--maybe he's not a great writer--but at least he knows what the fuck writing is.

Hank Hill is the product of Hank Hill's entire life. He's a fully-realized character, not just a punchline-dispensing logo which is all 90% of animated characters are.

And that's fine for certain instances, but nowadays they have entire shows, entire cartoon channel line-ups with basically zero "real" characters.

It's cultural degeneration. It's cartoons that are drawn for and by plastic, phony people. They're not real people and they don't know any real people, and the audience is the same only more so, and that's whole line-ups of cartoons across dozens of channels that I'm describing.

It's all just pablum to slowly melt people's brains and impart terrible ideas and behavior and values to impressionable children.
>>
>>81399334
The fuck are you going on about?
>>
>>81399334
>lies get into our DNA and bloodstream
>>
>>81399334
I'll have you know I am, in fact, a great writer.

How do you know I'm the same anon? You don't. Just gotta take it on faith.
>>
>>81399334
Three sentences of reasonable statements, followed by three sentences of increasingly panicky reactionary batshit insanity. 7/10, would copypasta.
>>
>>81399466
Faith is for chumps. I'll trust my intuition, thanks.
>>
File: got a bad feeling scoob.png (192KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
got a bad feeling scoob.png
192KB, 500x375px
>>81399334
I too feel an outsider in society.
You shouldn't take it out on people though.
There's no point in being bitter.
I'm not going to lie to you and tell you it gets better.
But it wouldn't hurt to have a different view point.
>>
>>81399656
Just trust me.
>>
File: Batman nodding.gif (442KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Batman nodding.gif
442KB, 500x375px
>>81399466
All the writers who say they're great are usually shitty
>>
>>81399896
I'm just defending myself, man.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.