[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dad and i loved this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: flashpoint.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
flashpoint.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
my dad and i loved this
>>
>>81363705
I'm watching the ones that are in canon with each other. I also liked it, and JL: War.
The DCAU is still the best for me though.
t. casual.
>>
My mom's boyfriend loved it too. I'm not really a fan though.
>>
Flash Paradox was good. JLW was one of the most poorly acted cartoons since Problem Solverz
>>
Yeah me and my wife's son loved JL War
>>
my daughter and her girlfriend couldn't get enough
>>
my wife and her son adored it
>>
My uncle's third cousin twice removed and I thought it was a little bit shit
>>
File: wondyVsaqua.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wondyVsaqua.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>81363705
Solid movie, solid comics
>>
>>81363947
Thomas, is that you?
>>
>>81363705

Don't you mean "my mother's husband and I"?
>>
Just as dark and wacky as BvS. Yet the reviewers that praise it for its darkness shit on bvs for the same reasoning
>>
>dat it was you barry scene
>>
>>81363705
I want to love it too. What do I read? I like all the characters involved. (I've only read some Batman stuff)
>>
>>81364628
>that elbow drop
I love how broken she looked at end, when she killed him and waited for end.
>>
>>81364956
That just implies he's your stepdad and that you're not close enough to call him dad yet.
>>
My son's mom thought it was great too
>>
>>81365138
Because a bad end alternate universe where everyone dies shouldn't be your baseline for a Superman story that's meant to set up the movie universe.
>>
I liked Flash and Batdad. And Super Specimen was kind of neat. Can't say I liked the Atlantians vs Athenians plotline, though.
>>
My wife's son loves to vote

http://strawpoll.me/7258357
>>
>>81363705
Yeah I went with my wife and her boyfriend, they seemed to enjoy it. Though they missed out on about 20 minutes in the middle when they went to the kitchen to get some snacks. It's crazy how long it takes to make popcorn, we really should've done it beforehand. But they insisted, so their loss!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.