[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure - Aces in Exile Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 593
Thread images: 82

File: Snoopy and [Aces in Exile].png (125KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
Snoopy and [Aces in Exile].png
125KB, 750x725px
Last thread: >>81219813
Past threads: http://pastebin.com/HfiHHQ4u

MAIN TOPIC: How low can Lowly go?

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - http://pastebin.com/eqPVKMgJ
6 - http://pastebin.com/jUsLRrx1
7 - http://pastebin.com/gq9SjBtj
8 - http://pastebin.com/KqiBUwav

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzsuKz5EhsUkQjlNaG5UQmxDcTA

>Vocaroofag's Dialogue
http://pastebin.com/ctG7NsC6

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0rToV4jvAVAnamBNW_KGUrKXvhTM7n0E

>M.E. LeTerally's Over Heaven: Chapters 1-3
http://pastebin.com/4mfBbVxS
>>
>>81287900
wouldn't doctor barber be a good ally to freaky fred?
>>
>>81287888
Nice trips sandcastles. I went back and read that part in the doc and honestly its a bit vague on whether Tom actually realized what Lowly was doing. Having them learn about it from that earlier encounter or from Marvin could work if we combine it with the [Your End is the Means] bit that the other anon wrote, but personally I feel that them finding out what Lowly's Stand does should be saved for his actual fight. It flows a lot better if he has the upper hand at first because they don't understand what he is doing then manage to turn the tables on him once they know what's up.
>>
How do we keep Chuckie, Coraline and LiloStitch stands from being lost?
>>
>>81288108
Maybe as a mentor who Fred kills so he can own the shop.

I think we need to have something in part 4 that shows Fred is Muriel's nephew. Maybe when Strickland Goodwill gets involved they start digging into Fred's past and find out he got worse to this point when Muriel was killed.
The problem is there's no one in the plot who would be impacted by this information.
>>
>>81288210
By waiting for me to add them to the Abilities doc.
>>
>>81288167
Maybe Eddy ends up getting Lowly to spill the beans on his stand.

I think Eddy getting their enemies to give them information about their powers should be a thing.
>>
>>81288255
>>81288255
Mmmm... To complicated, i dont see how it could work
>>
so for the big showdown with the Lonely Hearts in part 4, I'm assuming the gang breaks off into solo or small group battles? had a few matchup ideas, but wanted to figure out who we had in the final[ish] battles

Bad guys: Hector Con Carne, Cruella, Mr Burns, Father

Good guys: Stan, Scrooge, Eds, Jay and Bob

Possibly involved?: Penny, Gogo, Hiro, Shaggy/Scoob, Fred

my reflex ideas were Stan vs Burns (Stan ends up letting him drain his speed partly, just to wait him out and snipe him with a burst of money from outside his range), Cruella vs Jay and Bob, Father vs Scrooge (since the only major way I'm picking up to beat the shield is to warp through it somehow or just wail on it and endure until it finally breaks), and Eds vs Con Carne (3 vs 3 sorta)
>>
>>81288242
yeah fred could have some sweeny todd shit going on in the store. eventually murders Doctor Barber and stuffs him in his trunk.
>>
>>81288326
Penny may be supporting them from time to time, but the only fight she should be majorly involved in is Fred, since he's the man who killed her uncle.
>>
Typed up Marvin. If we go with this one Tom'll have to figure out Lowly's power while fighting him, but I think that's the best way for his fight to go so it all works out.
>Tom and co. have licked their wounds after the fight with Daffy and are trudging towards his villa
>eventually they come to an abandoned village
>the whole thing has been perfectly preserved, like some sort of museum. Manikins in the shapes of various Looney Tune characters are even in the buildings, going about their day to day lives
>Edd shudders. “I do not believe we are in the company of an individual who is completely… rational.”
>Tom: ”Don’t lose your cool, pal. Everyone, keep your eyes peeled.”
>the heroes walk slowly through the city
>suddenly, something ducks behind a building
>Tom summons Jazz Wolf and shouts “Who’s there!?”
>”Oh, drat. I was hoping to study you further.”
>a weird Martian lookin’ fella pops out from behind the building. He has a notepad and a telescope
>”I’ve been keeping an eye on you all ever since you landed on the island. Isn’t that lovely?”
>everyone is confused
>”Uh… sure, Jack. And you are…?”
>”Oh, excuse my manners. My name is Marvin. I’ve been sent to keep you away from Daf… LeTerally’s abode. So you all should really go away. Shoo.”
>about a panel of silence, then the heroes bust out laughing
>Tom: ”A runt in a dress is going to keep us away from the duck?”
>Aladdin: “After the stuff we’ve seen? No way!”
>Ed: “I don’t know why I’m laughing!”
>the heroes walk away. Dramatic close up on Marvin with MENACING kanji
>the heroes exit the city and end up in a field outside town, next to a dilapidated farm with an old tractor and some other assorted junk out front
>Johnny: “Man, the nerve of that weird fella in the dress, huh?”
>Tom: “You said it Old Man. That was one weird customer.”
>Aladdin: “Hey, speaking of… isn’t that him over there?”
>>
>>81288499
>Marvin is standing in the field, chest puffed out
>”I’m warning you again. LeTerally is much too powerful. I’m lucky that I’ve been able to avoid being turned into him this long. Any attempt you make to stop him will fail. So I firmly insist that you shoo.”
>Tom growls. “Listen, dress boy. We got a score to settle with the duck, and no talk of yours is going to change that. So get back to your notes or whatever and let us be, Jack.”
>Marvin’s eye begins to twitch. “This is a traditional Martian outfit. It is not a dress.”
>”Whatever you say, daddy-o. Either way, we’re going to fight the duck. Now get out of here bug eyes, before we have to make you move.”
>Marvin has settled into a tranquil fury. “The way you’re talking is making me very angry.”
>the shadow of a large bird passes over everyone’s head
>Eddy: “What the hell…?”
>Marvin: “VERY angry indeed.”
>A gigantic fuzzy green bird swoops out of the air and picks Marvin up, dropping three pellets into the ground
>Ed yells “ENEMY STANDO!!”
>the bird circles itself back around, Marvin now standing on its back. Where the pellets landed, humanoid caricatures of the bird have sprouted up
>”This is my stand, [LIFE ON MARS]. Isn’t it lovely? Now, are you going to leave, or am I going to have to murder you?”
>all the heroes send out their stands except for Clifford, who simply bares his teeth
>”Oh, dear. Now I’m in a pickle.”
>OMT goes to attack Marvin, but at the last second it switches targets to one of the caricatures and starts going to town on it with its trumpet
>”Do I kill you all now, or save some of you for Lowly? I could kill you and say the worm did it, but if he found out he’d probably try to find some excuse to kill me…”
>the others send their stands to attack Marvin, but their stands also end up attacking the caricatures
>>
Do you guys mind if I take a crack at writing up Lowly vs the gang? Give it the ol' college try and what not?
>>
>>81288536
>Friend Like Me: “Gee Al, I’d love to attack our Invader friend, but for some reason this bird thing seems so much more punchable!”
>Clifford, meanwhile, is barking at the main bird and is jumping at it, trying to bite it
>”Then again, it would be nice to be appreciated for once. Oh, but if his expectations get too high and I fail him, won’t I be turned into him? I wouldn’t like that one bit. Oh, it is such a conundrum…”
>the heroes keep trying to redirect their stands, but they won’t listen
>Friend Like Me explains the redirection part of Marvin’s power
>suddenly, one of the caricatures puts on an angry face and begins to inflate
>”Would the Beagle mind if I said he did it…? Oh, goody, one of the caricatures is about to blow!”
>Friend Like Me hears this and yells for everyone to take cover, probably pulling off a reference to some war movie while doing so
>Marvin watches gleefully as the caricatures explode in sequence, scattering the heroes’ stands, all of which have barely avoided getting blown up
>”Oh how I love a good [EARTH SHATTERING KABOOM]! Now where was I? Oh yes, the Beagle…”
>Marvin’s stand spits out more pellets, creating three more caricatures
>Tom has the group (minus Clifford, who’s still barking and biting at the main bird) huddle
>they try to come up with a plan while Marvin is still ranting to himself. The best they come up with is to use Clifford to take out the caricatures at the same time and then somehow get Marvin off the bird before he can make more
>they break and call Clifford, who manages to take out all three stands at the same time thanks to his stand’s power
>Marvin is still weighing his options when the caricatures explode
>Marvin is startled. “Oh dear, I missed the kaboom. Oh, well… wait, what’s this?”
>the smoke clears and reveals a makeshift catapult made by Safety Dance out of the tractor and the junk at the farm
>>
>>81288543
being the dude who wrote it, I say go ahead. dissect and take anything you may need from mine or fuck it all
>>
>>81288543
Go for it
>>
>>81288575
>the catapult is rigged and ready to launch Tom
>Marvin’s face falls. “Oh dear.”
>the catapult launches Tom directly at Marvin. It falls a little short, but Clifford gives Tom a boost which lets him make it to Marvin’s position. Marvin has his stand shoot out three more pellets, but Tom and OMT manage to hit him and knock him off his stand before they sprout up
>Marvin lands hard. Tom lands more gracefully and smirks
>”It’s over skirt boy. You plannin’ on lettin’ me and my boys pass now?”
>Marvin gets up with a mildly manic look. “No! Screw the consequences, I’m going to kill you myself!”
>he whips out a ray gun and starts laughing, saying “We’ll see who’s useless now, LeTerally!”
>Marvin begins to shoot at Tom. The others try to intervene, but [LIFE ON MARS] swoops down and drives them off
>as Tom dodges he realizes that the caricatures that were sent out are surrounding him and Marvin in a triangle. If one of them blows, the others will go too, and it’ll take him and Marvin with it
>Marvin keeps firing at Tom as he monologues
>”All the time I spent under your cursed shadow, doing your odd jobs so you would think I wasn’t worth brainwashing! All the wasted nights making contingency plans for when you inevitably screwed up! All that time having to avoid telling you that a samovar isn’t a goddamn instrument! No more!”
>Tom is doing all he can to dodge Marvin’s rays. Whenever he tries to escape the triangle, the caricatures push him back in, laughing
>Tom can’t think of anything, but then he hears Clifford barking
>he looks up and sees Clifford trying in vain to bite [LIFE ON MARS] again, which is obviously unaffected
>”Bingo! Here boy! C’mere Clifford!”
>Clifford pauses and looks up. Seeing Tom in trouble, he bounds over, growling
>Marvin lines up a clean shot, but is suddenly startled by the sound of Clifford’s approach
>”What the… Oh no.”
>>
>>81288609
>Clifford smacks Marvin with his paw. Marvin slams into a caricature hard
>Clifford growls and sends out his stand
>the stand lunges towards Marvin, but Marvin dodges at the last second and the stand bites the caricature
>since all the caricatures are the same color, they all start to show signs of damage
>”Clifford! Careful boy!”
>Clifford realizes what’s happening, but [LIFE ON MARS] divebombs him while he’s distracted and sinks its claws into Clifford’s back
>the pain causes SUMMERTIME BLUES to instinctively clamp down
>the caricatures swell and prepare to explode
>Clifford realizes what’s happening and throws Tom out of harm’s way
>Tom lands next to the other party members. Ed is desperately urging Clifford to run
>Clifford tries to run, but LIFE ON MARS hinders his escape
>Marvin shields himself desperately, but nothing happens
>he looks up nervously
>”Wh-Where is the kaboom? There’s supposed to be an earth shattering…”
>>
>>81288633
KABOOM
>Marvin ded. Clifford was caught in the blast and goes flying, landing hard near the party
>Ed runs to him, crying out “CLIFFORD!”
>Clifford whimpers. Ed starts to pet him, saying it’ll be okay
>Clifford weakly licks Ed as his stand putters up to the party, broken and beaten
>Tom looks sadly at the dog and pets his side gently. “Good dog, Clifford. Good dog.”
>Clifford licks Tom and closes his eyes. The dog's stand fades away into nothingness
>Ed sits there a moment before getting up and walking in the direction of the villa
>Edd: “Ed… are you okay?”
>Ed: “I want to beat up the duck man Double D.”
>Tom: “Ed, I’m really sorry…”
>Ed: “It’s okay. He was just being a good dog. Let’s go hit the duck man now.”
>Ed continues walking into the distance. The others follow somberly. Tom pets the body one more time before rejoining the others
Let me know if Clifford's death is too melodramatic or whatever. I almost cried writing it. Am I a faggot?
>>
File: 239.jpg (55KB, 680x481px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
55KB, 680x481px
speaking of, wrote up the Eds befriending Clifford, after the group's split up and been harassed by the mysterious Clifford a few times
>several speech bubbles showing over the jungle's treetops, though the speakers unseen
>"What if I make it give me fleas?"
>"I could make another giant dog out of coconuts..."
>"Coconuts? That's all you got for me?"
>"We're in a jungle, Eddy. I don't exactly have much for working parts."
>"I lugh guguhnug..."
>"Ed, get that coconut out of your mouth! You're supposed to open it first!"
>the boys are shown sitting on rocks in a circle. Ed holds a slimey coconut contently while Edd and Eddy have drawn a ferocious-looking doodle of a dog in the dirt
>Eddy: "I don't like the idea of running around while that thing's after us. Especially if we're going to be lugging around a giant diamond."
>Edd: "It's an emerald, Eddy. It's green."
>Eddy: "Whatever, so long as it's worth a ton of cash. Heck, think of what somebody would pay to see a monster like this..."
Ed joke

>the ground shakes under them, the now familiar pounding of Clifford's paws following them
>Edd: "Oh dear! What now!?"
>Ed: "Puppy's back!"
>Eddy: "Okay! New plan then! We're gonna teach this mutt to play fetch..."
>the shaggy Clifford bursts into the small clearing, looking around. Edd is shown with a bunch of vines and two trees pulled back to form a giant slingshot
>Eddy: "Fire all Eds!"
>Ed launches through the air at Clifford, summoning Spoon for a big flying punch
>the dog jumps into the air and catches him in its mouth instead
>Cliff shakes Ed wildly around like a chew toy, Edd and Eddy screaming in panic while Ed shouts from in its jaws
>Ed: "Eddy! Double D! Help! He found out that I'm delicious!"
>Eddy: "Hey! Bad dog! Put that down!" Eddy runs around Cliff's paws, pushing and pulling at them ineffectively. "Little help here, Double D!"
>Eddy aims a bamboo and wood equivalent of a tennis ball launching machine loaded with coconuts
>>
>>81288802
*Ed joke was a placeholder. ended up replacing it in the doc with "Gasp! Then we could afford a giant puppy!"

>"I'm working with what I have, Eddy!"
>machine fires a machine gun blast of coconuts at the dog. One or two splatter into bits of shell and coconut milk on its muzzle, splashing him and Ed with its content
>Cliff actually looks excited and starts jumping around like crazy, catching all the "balls" being thrown for him he can (think dog faced with a bucket of tennis balls being dumped out)
>Ed gets dropped, still covered in coconut milk. The others rush over to grab him, but Ed bearhugs them both to cake them in the stuff as well
>"You guys saved me from playtime!"
>Eddy: "Yuck! Ed, hug it out later! You're covered in dog spit and coconut goop!"
>Edd: "So... unclean..."
>sudden clicking noise in the background
>Eddy: "Double D... what's that noise?"
>Edd: "Well... Eddy... that is the sound of a coconut launcher that is out of coconuts."
>Cliff's head lowers right behind them, the boys getting a look of dread on their faces
>Eds run screaming, chased by Clifford before cutting back to Tom and his crew

>the boys end up to a split path in the jungle, three clearings leading three ways. it doesn't have to be drawn attention to, but they're still caked in coconut milk
>Ed: "Which way, Double D?"
>Edd: "I'm afraid my grasp on the geography of lost mystical islands isn't quite up to date..."
>the ground shakes again
>Eddy: "Scatter! We run for a minute, then meet in the middle again!"
>the boys each run down a different path, Eddy adding as they part "Or just follow the screams!"
>>
>>81288852
>Clifford reaches the fork, looking back and forth before a sharp music note comes from off-panel. He looks up to see Ed running away, but Spoon floating behind him, whistling with its fingers in its mouth and grinning at Cliff
>Ed runs for it, but Cliff easily overtakes him
>Ed looks over his shoulder but sees Summertime Blues manifest
>Ed: "AHH! Big dog has a spooky ball!"
>Blues dives down and snatches up Ed in its jaws, squeezing and squashing Ed out of shape, though he seems unharmed
>meanwhile Edd runs along his own path. "Oh my... not dressed for humidity... what the-?!"
>Edd looks down to see his midsection is stretched out with teeth-shaped indents
>"I... I... I'm being bitten by a ghost!!?"
>Eddy has ducked behind a log, peering warily over it. "Run for a minute... who was I kiddin...?"
>Looks down to see his body distorted just like the others
>Eddy: "Oh come on! Is this dog all bite and no bark or something!?"
>cut back to Ed and Cliff, text explaining Summertime Blues' Stand powers

>cut to Tom again, cut back to Ed and Cliff
>Ed is being shaken around by the head in SB's mouth, laughing dimly
>"Huh huh huh! That tickles my brain, doggy..."
>suddenly another coconut flies past his head, getting Clifford's attention
>Eddy and Edd are seen in the tree line, their heads squashed out of shape by Summertime Blues' affects. Their heads all pop back into shape when Cliff runs after the coconut and fetches it quickly
>Eddy: "Ed, run for it!"
>the three run but reach a huge ledge overlooking more jungle, sweating and exhausted
>Eddy: "Seriously!? Who puts a cliff in the middle of the jungle!?"
>Edd: "I'll explain erosion and tectonic plates to you later, Eddy... if we can survive this."
>Cliff steps out of the jungle again, eyes set on them and its Stand still out
>Ed hugs the others again
>Ed: "I'm sorry, you guys! We're gonna be chew toys forever! So before we step on the bucket..."
>Edd in a smaller speech bubble: "Kick, Ed..."
>>
>>81288875
>Ed: "I just wanna share with you guys my secret snacks."
>Ed produces a box of dog treats from his coat. possibly Scooby Snacks
>the Eds stare, then pokerface. "Ed... why did you have dog treats in your pocket?"
>Ed stares at them blankly for a panel or two... then eats one whole
>Eddy: "Oh, for the love of... GIVE ME THAT!"
>Eddy grabs the box and throws it over the cliff
>Clifford rushes after them excitedly
>Ed: "EDDY, NO!"
>Clifford jumps off the cliff after the box, Ed looking sadly at the edge
>Eddy: "Relax, big guy. We'll buy you some more snacks when we get back."
>Ed: "But... but the doggy... he was just playing with me..."
>Edd: "Playing? Ed, it was a giant, ferocious, man-eating..."
>flashes back to the dog playing fetch with the coconuts, chasing them around, and shaking Ed like a toy while Ed laughed
>Edd, with blank-faced realization: "...puppy dog with a new toy."
>the Eds look bummed, but Clifford's giant face looms up behind them
>Ed turns around to get a giant lick up his entire body that wipes off the milk
>"Doggy!!"
>pulls back to show that Clifford is about as big as the cliff anyway, able to lean on the ledge on his hind legs
>Eddy: "Are you telling me the legendary monster of this place was just lonely?"
>Edd: "I suppose so. Wouldn't you be if you were the only known specimen of canis giganticus? with a Stand?"

>Ed: "I wanna call him Clifford!"
>Eddy: "Why's that?"
>Ed (happily): "Cuz he almost chased me off a cliff!"
>Edd: "Yes, that was certainly... memorable."
>>
>>81288609
Well I have some suggestions.

Marvin is a very particular kind of character, so I think he should say something like "consequences be damned"
"you inevitably fouled up"
"a samovar is NOT an instrument"
since him just swearing like that feels oddly more out of place than with other characters. I think it's because he doesn't use contractions.

And what about some Duck Dodgers references when referring tot he duck? That's just an after thought though.

Overall it's good.
>>
>>81288938
Fair. I'll go back and tweak the dialogue when it gets put in the doc. I was thinking about saving the Duck Dodgers references for Porky's flashback. Have Marvin, Daffy, and Porky playing it as kids, with Daffy naturally forcing himself into the hero role.
>>
>>81289080
That's a nice touch.

Makes Marvin kind of like the childhood accountant for their group.

>>81288899
Now we just need to make Clifford more involved before he gets killed.
>>
>>81289204
The Angel Island Segment could probably be reworked such that he joins up with them earlier and can thus participate in the final battle with Carmen. Otherwise all there is room for him to do is fight with LeTerally Act 2 alongside the rest when they arrive at Fantasy Island before getting offed by Marvin.
>>
openings and endings for the series

>part 1
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

>part 2
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gxKFAhfZc
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

>part 3
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzpRU347BDU
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4nWy8pmIM4

>part 4
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-Jq6X6p-g
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

>part 5
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhJ6bE4z5vs
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygHL3F0ZZMY

>part 6
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPhPbTbjYM0
ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmwFtOJaOcA
>>
>>81288938
>>81289080 here. Put the Marvin fight in the doc and edited pretty much all of Marvin's dialogue, let me know if it's better.
>>
>>81289726
Looks fine to me.

Marvin having another role in Porky's memory world gives him enough weight to work with the childhood group of friends we seem to be going for between Daffy, Poky, and Marvin. That will need to be shown somewhere.

Another thing that gets my attention in the doc for part 3 is there's a lot of outdated info and discussions in the character/stand listings, so that probably needs to be cleaned up.
Lowly's attempt on Daffy's life before being recruited should probably be included somewhere in the story rather than just listed under his stand bio in a raw discussion format.
>>
>>81288543
>>81288602
>>81288605
Okay, I'll warn you guys in advanced, it's a bit wordy, I kind of got carried away in some places. I attempted to include all the previous key points, along with a few ideas of my own, but I think it gets the core of the fight down well.

>The gang have just the fight with Marvin, barely an hour has passed since they left the abandoned village, having entered the cityscape around Daffy's villa.
>Everyone is tired and pretty much running on fumes by now as they have been getting less time to recoup, but both Johnny and Tom, despite their exhaustion, seem heated up, not just because of Clifford's death, but because of how close they are to LeTerally
>Tom finds a bench to sit on to catch his breath, "So the Martian is solid gone, that leaves only three suckas left to deal with, the pig, the dog and...and...?" Tom stops, a look of utter confusion on his face
>Johnny raises an eyebrow, "And..? Wait...and..." Johnny looks just as confused. In their heads they know who they are trying to describe, but they just can't seem to understand their own description.
>"Oh dear me, gentlemen, I believe the word you're looking for..." The gang suddenly spin their heads to see Lowly standing atop a decayed statue of LeTerally, his Stand hunched overtop of him in it's usual pose, one of his hands clenched tightly in the air, "..Is worm!"
>WMH releases it's hand and suddenly the gang seem to snap back to their thoughts, "It's him!" Eddy shouts in panic
>"The jive fool who iced Carmen.."
>"We met once before, friends, but briefly, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself back then! My name is Lowly Worm, and this is my Stand [Wild Mountain Honey] I tell you this from the start, and I will also tell you this. If you don't figure out what it does quick, you WILL all die, right here."
>>
>>81290878
>Lowly smiles wide, staring down at the gang
>Tom and Johnny are the first to move, rushing towards the statue, Edd pulling out [Safety Dance] to start throwing something together, in the back of his head he's trying to piece together what Lowly's Stand does.
>Tom pulls out OMT and gets ready to fire off some Doots while Monkey Business grabs some bricks that had fallen from a wall
>Lowly simply giggles politely, "Now now, it's quite rude to (throw) things." WMH snatches the word from the wordbubble right away
>Johnny suddenly stumbles a bit, "What was I..." He looks completely confused. Tom glances sideways, confused as well as to what his old man was doing before he turns back to Lowly, in range to attack with OMT
>"Ah, I caught a glimpse of this one, but havn't had the pleasure of meeting it face to face. Your (Stand)" Lowly says with a bright sneer, WMH tearing through the wordbubble and suddenly [Monkey Business], [One More Time] and [Safety Dance]vanish "Haha, been saving that one in particular. Looks like my theory was right though, if you don't know what a Stand is, you can't use it."
>The gang looks at the worm oddly, "A what?" Eddy mutters as he stares at the worm as WMH lunges in and beats down Tom and Johnny
>Johnny isn't sure what just hit him, but it was one hell of an impact. He can planely see WMH, but has no idea what it is or what it's doing. However he natural instincts kick in and he realizes he has to do something quick
>Channeling his old skills back during the Pillarmen incident, he starts working out some kind of plans to fight back, but each time he starts up on his plans, WMH simply grabs a word to shut him down, still clutching onto Stand with it's other hand.
>Alladin is looking at FLM in confusion, genie begging Al to do something, since he's the only one who can!
>"Do something? I don't even know what the heck you are, blue guy. I wish I knew that at least!"
>>
>>81290896
>Genie jumps on the wish, snapping his finger and forcing the word out of WMH's hand, Lowly is quite distraut by this
>"Darn it all, that was a good one!" He curses as the word fades into nothingness in the air
>Tom spits blood on the ground as he calls OMT out, realizing what Stands are again, "What the heck is this guy's Stand doing to us!?"
>"It's like, everytime we try something, he just shuts us down." Johnny says
>"No wait...it's something simpler.." Edd mutters, his brain going into overdrive as he pieces everything together from what happened back when Carmen died and whats going on right now, "Everytime he says something...his Stand moves in and grabs the air..and then we forget...or maybe not forget, just that we don't understand anymore! Thats it! His Wild Mountain Honey, it steals away the understanding of words!" Edd shouts with certanty
>"Oh my, already figured it out? Well you're quite the smart one aren't you." Lowly smiles bright, "But that doesn't stop me from being able to end you all so simply, for example stopping your (breathing)"
>Tom and the others look on in sheer panic as WMH grabs the word out of the air and suddenly everyone's chests seize up as they physically stop breathing.
>Lowly wiggles in delight as he approaches the group. Tom grits his teeth as he sends out OMT to attack, WMH rushing in quickly and knocked aside the Stand's trumpet and punching it with it's closed fist, sending a tooth flying from Tom's mouth
>As Lowly is about to rush Tom, he feels something come to his back and turns around just in time to get socked in the face by [Spoon] carrying Edd and Eddy, who are all taking deep, gasping breaths.
>"What!? But that can't be possible!" Lowly shouts in rage as he squirms back to his footing
>"You obviously took GAAASP another word, I dunno what, but GAAASP I did before, and as soon as you said it GAAASP I found a replacement!"
>>
>>81290921
>*Flashback panels*In the few seconds between Lowly saying "Breathing" and WMH actually grabbing the word, Edd had whipped out his pocket thesaurus and flipped through the pages to find the word "Inhaling" and marked it down. All of that in mere seconds!
>Lowly looks rather pertubed "A synonym!? How the...no, thats my fault, I guess I havn't studied my own Stand well enough." He says, releasing Breathing, since he can't torture them with it anymore
>Tom, Ed and Johnny make moves to lunge at Lowly, now that they can breath normally "But how about where you all(stand)"
>WMH grabs for the word as fast as it can, but Edd is faster, having already marked down another two words as soon as WMH grabs it's word
>"Rise!" He shouts out, and the instant the trio fall to the floor on their knees, they get back up, "Erect!" He shouts again, and the trip are able to stay standing
>"You little.." Lowly grits his teeth and releases the word
>Edd looks quite confident, but then Lowly smirks, "Well then, lets try this then (Read)"
>Edd starts to soar through the pages, but just before he jots down another synonym, Lowly says another word "(Heartbeat)"
>Edd explodes in a cold sweat. He knows hes fast, but not fast enough to find synonyms for both words. As his panic causes him to seize up just as hes about to finally mark a word, WMH grabs both words out of the air. Edd stares at his thesaurs, wide eyed, paniced, knowing full well he had just been beaten
>Lowly darts in and snatches the book out of his hands, the rest of the gang seized up by some unknown terror, Lowly simply laughs as he releases both words while shredding the thesaurus, "Silly you, should have marked a synonym for read, after all my Wild Mountain Honey's ability only works on conscious understanding. Even if you don't know what a heartbeat is, your heart will still beat! Still, gold star for countering me so expertly!"
>>
>>81290940
>Lowly grins as WMH rushes in and prepares to drill a punc into Edd's face
>"I wish Double D was out of harms way!"
>WMH swings and only catches air as Edd poofs into thin air and lands in Johnny's arms, "Nice work kid!" He cheers on Aladdin
>Aladdin smirks, "I got another idea! Alright Friend Like Me, for my third wish, were gonna get him at his own game, I wish Lowly Worm couldn't speak!"
>FLM grins and starts winding up to cast the wish when a chill runs through Aladdin's spine as Lowly stares at him with the most nightmarish gaze possible
>"(Wishing)"
>FLM suddenly stops dead in it's tracks, as WMH grabs the word out of the air, the genie having lost all understand of it's own power
>Aladdin doesn't know what happened, but he looks at FLM with an expression of terror
>Lowly darts past Tom, who attempts to stop him until Lowly glances at him and mutters "(Resistance)"
>Before anyone can do anything, the horrid sound of flesh being physically torn apart is heard, as Lowly looks up at Aladdin's body, dangling from WMH's fist, a look of twisted satisfaction on the worm, "You little gnat, you thought you were so clever, so cute with your wishes. It's not so POLITE TO MESS WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Lowly snaps, hurling Aladdin's body aside in fury.
>WMH tosses the words away casually, FLM rushing to Aladdin's side as Aladdin rapidly bleeds out
>Tom stares on in shock, gritting his teeth and his fists, "You...You...You bastard!!" He roars out and leaps from the ground, rushing at Lowly
>>
>>81290954
>Lowly scoffs, turning to look at Tom, "(Attacking)" The word pops up but Lowly suddenly looks on in shock as OMT reaches out to the side, touching the corner of a brick wall and pulling Tom out of sight, just as WMH grabs the word
>Lowly grits his teeth and turns around just as Tom comes sliding out from another corner, "Looks like my theory was right, you bastard worm." He says, eyes burning with fury as WMH moves in to defend, but a powered up DOOT smashes into the Stand's face, sending Lowly reeling and his nose splitting, WMH dropping the word
>"When you rushed past me to attack Aladdin...I noticed you took the time to look right at me before saying a word. And just now it sinched it, you have to see your targets for your Stand to work. Which means me and my One More Time are perfect for dealing with you!" Tom snarls in burning rage as OMT rear back to DOOT rush Lowly
>Lowly hisses in anger, "(Fighting!)" He growls out, the word popping up. In the instant he does that, Tom lunges to the side to 'jump' back into the wall
>As OMT touches the corner, WMH ignores the word and swings hard, smashing through the wall, causing Tom to suddenly slip out of the wall, his route cut off.
>Johnny appears behind Lowly, ready to strike and save Tom, but Lowly spits out (Helping), using the reflection off of Tom's eyes to bounce the effect to Johnny as WMH rushes in and starts to attack Tom, OMT fighting back to try and defend, but even with boosted abilities, WMH is simply too strong and a few hits slip past, smashing into OMT
>>
File: Kirbyball.png (143KB, 763x763px) Image search: [Google]
Kirbyball.png
143KB, 763x763px
>>81287900
how do I get involved as a voicefag?
>>
>>81290965
>"You shitty cat! I won't let you off with just that much, I'll take away the greatest meaning in your whole, worthless existance! (Living!)" Lowly roars as the word pops into the air and WMH grabs hold of it
>Lowly's eyes widen suddenly as OMT's arm lunges out, the finger tip just lightly brushing the 'L' in 'Living' Lowly doesn't even have time to cuss as OMT and Tom are pulled into the 'corner', and before they even finish moving into the corner of the L, OMT and Tom come dramatically sliding out from Lowly's chest, using the 'corners' of his shirt, since WMH is always hanging on the worm, meaning they were in physical contact
>"FU-"
>DOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOTDOOT
DOOTDOOTDOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!
>Lowly goes flying in a spray of blood, twirling in the air before crashing into the leg of LeTerally's statue. The old statue cracks and falls over, falling on Lowly as the worm struggles to get up
>"I don't even have any words to see you off, enjoy your trip to hell, worm."

Well thats it.
>>
>>81290967
>vocoroo
>spice it up
>sound effects

just grab the ost collection
>>
>>81290967
use that sexy voice of yours and make some magic
>>
would it be ok if i post an unrelated Stand idea?
>>
>>81290982
>>81290988
Thanks, guys. Any advice where to start with this? are there any other voicefags with roles and stuff like that? Genuinely interested in this and wanna take a crack at it, which is why I ask
>>
>>81290967
>>81291020
I've done a few, but I've been lazy as all hell lately. Just pick something and run with it, see where it goes.
>>
>>81291020
Just grab a good quality mic and do the best impression of a character that you think your voice is most similar to.
>>
>>81291020
idk, we have scenarios made up

just try that or monologue for another character and freeball it. if you have jojo background music, try to work some editing and you gud nigguh
>>
>>81291044
I already have a really good set up since I do voice work on the side in general. Just needed some guidance script wise where to start
>>81291055
Gotcha, thank you anon. Expect some stuff here in a few
>>
Quick question: is the entirety of MS Paint Adventures NEVER EVER'd?
Or just Homestuck?
>>
Have there been any heroes doing a face/heel turn, or villains doing a heel/face turn?
>>
>>81291134
Pretty sure just Homestuck
>>
>>81291134
Probably just Homestuck, we'll see how people react once nominations come in. On that note, it'd be pretty funny to see Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff in Part 8 or something.
>>
>>81291177
Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff vs Beartato and Reginald
>>
File: Chaos_2.jpg (50KB, 641x471px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_2.jpg
50KB, 641x471px
>>81289204
>>81289358
Guys what if we have Clifford fight Chaos while the others race up to the Emerald and fight Carmen & George.
>>
>>81291177
ok then

STAND USER: Hella Jeff
STAND: [WORLD OF ECHO]
APPEARANCE: Takes the form of an dark-skinned humanoid wearing a yellow jumpsuit. Emanates a green aura.
ABILITY: When [WORLD OF ECHO] is activated, all actions by the target done in the last 10 seconds will repeat. The target will be conscious, but can do nothing about it. Hella Jeff can only sustain one loop at a time, and a loop can only go on for 10 minutes at most.

STAND USER: Sweet Bro
STAND: [SPACE JAM] (is referred to by both as "the big man")
APPEARANCE: A Araki-ified basketball player that disturbingly resembles Charles Barkley.
Ability: [SPACE JAM] can [d u n k] any object with remarkable force and speed. The definition of a [d u n k] is very
liberal, and sums up to an object being driven downwards.
>>
>>81291134
To keep it a safe bet I'd advise not to put anything related to Hussy at all.

If we give an inch certain faggots might think it's acceptable and it's not gonna turn out well.
>>
>>81291316
Addendum: Part 8 in a wildcard role
>>
>>81291136

What do you mean, people switching sides?
>>
>>81291316
see
>>81291321
>>
For the webcomics chapter, are we disallowing anyone with spirits or other stand-like entities already? If not then Paranatural has a decent cast of characters, at least one would fit in this.
>>
>>81290878
>>81290896
>>81290921
>>81290940
>>81290954
>>81290980

Amazing, this is GREATO DAZE
>>
I can't draw Handsome Squidward smiling for shit in any way. FML.
>>
File: 1399181005305.jpg (24KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1399181005305.jpg
24KB, 240x312px
>>81292416
Th-Thanks
>>
>>81289416
I feel like something from part 3 should be a Stray Cats song.
>>
Newfag here, wondered if someone could answer these,

What is the general rules of stands here?
Can they all phase through stuff like in the original part 3, or is it like in part 6 where only [Diver Down] can do it?

will part 7 be an alternative universe like in jojo?
And if it is, will [La CUCARACHA」 make another appearance?

Is Tom going to appear in multiple parts, like Jotaro did?

Are we going for a GER-like ending for part 5?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Second draft. Will do Rolf a bit later. Is it garbage or not?
>>
File: Vento Autismo.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vento Autismo.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
Shit. Can't do it from phone properly. Here it is again.
>>
>>81293151
I imagine that they are incorporeal, since there are some Stand concepts that rely on the idea that Stands normally cannot be touched by anything other than other Stands

Most of us don't really want it to be an alt universe, though Eyes of Heaven was brought up as an option if we want to have characters come back.

No plans for Tom to appear in subsequent Parts yet

Not sure what you mean by GER-like ending.
>>
>>81293238
He means by making Plucky Duck's stand be affected by Jawbreaker and becoming [FORTUNATE SON REQUIEM] or something and utterly stomping main villain.
>>
>>81293238
Also, I kinda want for Taffy and Tom to meet. To talk aout Jerry or something.
>>
>>81293270
Oh that. I think there was a suggestion for something like that to happen but I can't remember how much support it got.
>>
ONE MORE DAY
>>
>>81293488
STAY WITH ME FOR JUST ONE MORE DAY!
>>
>>81288326
Since it's possible Hiro's brother's death is caused by the LHC, Id he's the most likely to also be involved.
>>
>>81290120

I also think Yosemite Sam should be refered in either Marvin's or Porky's fight, just to connect the Looney Tunes crew you know.
>>
File: 4278597-4104.jpg (65KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
4278597-4104.jpg
65KB, 550x300px
Trying out a new stand suggestion.

Stand Name: [You won’t see Me] by REO Speedwagon.

Stand User: David Lizewski, from Kick-Ass.

Appearance: [You won’t see Me] is a wearable stand, and takes the form as David’s superhero costume from the comics.

Stand abilities:

Whenever David wears [You won’t see Me] he gains a major boost in speed, strength and agility.
The stands main ability is to let David disappear and reappear, if he’s not observed by others. (By other people, cameras, reflections etc.) This may happen in any open spaces, up to 10 meters in any direction from his original position.
[You won’t see Me] can only “teleport” David, and no other objects.

When David is in the disappeared state, he can observe the space around him with a 10 meter radius from his original position. He can even choose when he will appear again, but the longer he waits, the more tired he gets.

If there is no space that is unobserved by anybody, David cannot reappear again, and must wait.
In the disappeared state, David cannot be harmed, and cannot die from earlier damage, aging or hunger.

The stand [You won’t see Me] also has the secondary ability [won’t see me cry.]

Even though the stand can’t heal David, [won’t see me cry] will nullify any pain and disadvantages David may experience from the damage to his body, as long as he wears the stand.
This means that he won’t flinch from bullet wounds, destroyed organs or broken limbs, as long as his brain is unscathed. He may also use his broken limbs as normal; however he can die from blood loss.

I was thinking of him as a villain working for Mr. Nobody in part 7, or as a mobster in part 5. Maybe fooling the heroes into thinking he's dead, with the help of [won’t see me cry,] only to attack them again the moment they take their eyes of him.
>>
>>81293270
Isn't Plucky in a coma after the first couple chapters?
>>
>>81295699
Yup. He is. But most of Chapter 5 is not built. It is unknown for now. Anyway. I really do suggest one of the Takanuvas from the last thread as characters on our cruise. Just this once.
>>
>>81288379

I agree
>>
>>81289416
Part 2 fits too well.
>>
>>81291136
Kronk in Part 2.
The Edds in Part 3. Almost had Carmen Sandiego do that too. But she gets killed before that can happen.
Part 4 has Silent Bob and Jay get involved, but they weren't "evil" to begin with.
Part 5.... idk?
Part 6 has a lot of this
Part 7 and 8 idk.
>>
>>81291266
I like this idea.
>>
>>81289416
Fuck it man. I'm going to make videos using these songs.
1:30 min long videos, to be exact.

But should I make them AMV's of sorts, or just stills?
>>
After reading the section fir Castle Of Glass in the doc, I suggest we remove the power up aspect of it altogether.
It doesn't seem to serve much purpose other then to reinforce the idea that it's reminiscent of a sidescroller, and it kinds of over complicated the stand while not doing much for it.
>>
>>81289416
I still say Part 6's ED should be this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
>>
>Parts 1 and 2
>In The Navy (village people)
>Part 3
>God Save the Queen (sex pistols), then Face To Face (daft punk)
>Part 4
>What You See (oingo boingo), then Us And Them (pink floyd)
>Part 5
>1990-2000 (gorillaz), then The Wind Cries Mary (jimi hendrix)
>Part 6
>Dolly Dagger (jimi hendrix), then One Of My Turns (pink floyd)
>Part 7
>Face Meter (how to do impossible things) (death grips), then B.O.B. (outkast)
>Part 8
>Autobahn (kraftwerk), then Moon In June (soft machine)
>>
>>81290940
>Wild Mountain Honey's ability only works on conscious understanding
So much for my suggestion.

>>81290954
There's a problem here, once Daffy makes his wish that's all three wishes for the day, so when do they bring back Aladdin?
>>
>>81296637
And if it only works on conscious understanding, then he wouldn't be able to kill them by crushing the word "living".
>>
Alright, so before I post anymore of my own Stand ideas, I'd figure I would try to contribute and try to assign some of the userless Stands

>Lady Madonna
Herbie Popnecker, John Constantine, Lucky Luke, some lucky character I can't think of
>Bitches Brew
Jessica Rabbit, Poison Ivy
>Pet Sounds
Sunny Bridges or another musical character
>Good Vibrations
some police/detective character like Dick Tracy or Chief Wiggum
>Astral Traveler
This is a toughy. Either a psychic or a princess
>Melody Day
Eeyore, Raven, Klarion, some goth chick /co/ faps to
>La Femme
Pepé Le Pew, Dick Grayson
>Judges
Judge Dredd, Bruce Wayne
>Pearl Bomb
Veronica from Archie, Georgette from Oliver & Co., Pacifica Northwest
>Two Headed Boy
A character form the early days of sound cartoons
>The Parasite
Dr. Facilier (in which case I'd recommend it be change to "Sympathy for the Devil")
>The Glow
Peter Parker, Juniper Lee, one of the kids from Recess
>Nice on Ice
Elsa, Frozone, Mr. Freeze, Ice from the Justice League, Captain Cold, etc. etc.
>>
>>81295910
Bah, give me Takua instead.

But then I liked the matoran more than the Toa so…
>>
So, will part 7 have any European comics
>>
>>81297413
Asterix was well recieved last thread and it would be neat to have more.
>>
>>81297413
Basically any non-manga comics are welcome. We need all the diverse ideas we can get.
>>
>>81293238
>>81293270
>>81293295

Ok, but why are so many against part 7 and 8 being in a alternative universe?

Also, the jojo groups in the original usualy had a medic in their team, atleast starting from part 4. Is that a thing here?
How do people recover from injuries?
>>
>>81297413
>>81297482
>>81297499
I've heard the French have some good comics, ate there any of those we could add?
>>
>>81297717
Tintin
>inb4 Belgium
>>
File: heathcliff.png (19KB, 146x190px) Image search: [Google]
heathcliff.png
19KB, 146x190px
Stand name: [CAT SCRATCH FEVER]

Appearance: Garbage Ape drawn in the Araki art style.

Abilities: When Heathcliff uses his [ANTI-JOKE] ability, the abilities of enemy stands will begin to become more and more simplified. This goes on until their stand's abilities are incredibly basic and generic. This ability also disrupts the [STRETCH] and [SPACE] abilities a small bit.

[A VISIT FROM THE GARBAGE APE] sends out the stand to throw trash onto it's foes. Enemies covered in trash will become more forgetful and their thinking will be more simple depending on how much trash they have on them. Being covered in a small amount of garbage will not do much to harm but a large amount of it will harm your thinking greatly. These effects are reversed if Heathcliff gives the command for it to stop or upon the defeat of Heathcliff.

[INTO THE TRASH IT GOES] is usually Heathcliff's finisher ability after he uses the other 2 abilities. Heathcliff sends out the stand once again to put his foes into the trash. Heathcliff will usually use the element of surprise to capture his opponents and throw them into the trash. Once they're in the trash can, it will look at the user to see how much of a simpleton they are. Enemies that haven't been affected much by Heathcliff's earlier abilities will not be harmed too bad. If they are heavily under the effects of [A VISIT FROM THE GARBAGE APE] though, the trash can will harm them VERY greatly.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: A
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: B
>>
>>81297895
And for some clarification on what part he would be in, I think he could be fine as either a major or minor villain in parts 7 or 8.
>>
>>81297717
Lucky Luke should be in it. Part 7 deserves an actual cowboy.
>>
>>81288684
Ed is out for vengeance. This is really good
>>
>>81297664
part 7 takes place in an alternate universe, but is not a universe reset like in stone ocean.
No idea about part 8...
>>
File: speedwagon.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
speedwagon.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
Reminder that if you haven't watched or read Jojo, go do so right now.

It's a really wild ride.
>>
>>81297256
And breathing isn't a strictly conscious understanding either since we keep breathing even when we're not conscious. At best it would stop a target from breathing until they pass out.

Saying WMH only works on things with a conscious understanding really opens up a lot of problems.
>>
File: agatha.jpg (430KB, 1350x944px) Image search: [Google]
agatha.jpg
430KB, 1350x944px
An idea for Part 7 or 8, I'll let you guys decide,
Unless you want her to be a villan the stand can be given to her mother instead.

Name: Agatha Hetrodyne
「Rage Against The Machine」

Appearance: Pictured on the right

Abilities: When the user touches any broken piece of technology, it not only repairs itself but is given an AI with free will that follows the User's orders. Although these machines will never turn on their master, they have the free will to ignore the User and live how they please, meaning there is no telling how many machines there are in the world created by the User of this Stand, they will however stop functioning if the user dies.

The user can add weapons or abilities to these machines that vary depending on the scope of the User(for example amassing a bunch of broken clocks to form a Clank that can stop time, or repairing LEDs on broken CD players to make a Clank that can melt steel beams with LEDs)

Stats:
Power: A
Speed: E
Precision: C
Range: A
Developmental Potential: B
>>
File: IMG_20160331_111734583.jpg (1007KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160331_111734583.jpg
1007KB, 1456x2592px
I fucking suck why
>>
>>81299449
What? No, that's pretty great
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 309x475px
Aurora's Stand reminds me Of this
>>
Man, I missed a lot last thread. I came back to find it had closed and a new thread started up.

>>81285689
>>81285762
I agree with the idea of Woodstock having two modes and am happy people liked my pendant idea for his standby mode. It always just seems off to me when Stands based on a character look exactly like the character does normally, so I'm really excited to see what comes of this. PipSQK never disappoints.
>>
>>81299449
>>81299476
Don't say that when it's clearly not great. That does more damage than good to people trying to get better.
>>
>>81300309
Also, should SQK see this, I support the idea of keeping the goggles and scarf for the new iteration.
>>
>>81297717
We could add the witch girl or someone from Les Nombres it's called Les Nombres, right? I've never actually read it.
>>
>>81299449
Stand could use a little sprucing up, but that's just from a design standpoint. You're not bad at all from an artistic standpoint. Just keep practicing if you feel you need improvement. As the Robinsons say, "Keep moving forward.".
>>
>>81291513
Paranatural almost feels too good for this series... if that makes sense
>>
>>81300541
Not really, no.
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-Comic.jpg (30KB, 534x576px) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-Comic.jpg
30KB, 534x576px
Judge Dredd

Stand: [Shakedown]
Appearance: A humanoid wearing a helmet with a siren on top. Its arms and legs seem to crumble and disintegrate the further they get from its body.
Ability: [Shakedown] amplifies the effects of entropy around itself. This causes metal to rust, wood to rot, and human tissue to break down and atrophy. The effect can work slowly at a distance of up to 25 meters, but Dredd can target an intense increase of entropy by having his stand touch someone at melee range.

I picture him as a major antagonist for part 6, but an infrequent one. The Warden would only call out Dredd for out-of-control riots or particularly dangerous prisoners because his stand can spoil the beauty of his precious waifus.
>>
>>81301686
Can he 'Fist of Dredd' Stands?
>>
So, does any of our stands have a stand cry?
>>
>>81301954
Well...One More Time goes TOOT...does that count?
>>
>>81301686
>eventually Dredd gets sick of the Warden ignoring his own rules on a whim
>Dredd rebels and begins rampaging through the prison doling out "proper" justice to all the inmates
Fund it.
>>
File: Vento Autistico.jpg (107KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Vento Autistico.jpg
107KB, 720x960px
Fuck. I finished it. Scanner will be available later, so here is photoed for now. Sorry for shitty quality.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
>>
File: b.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Can we give some of the characterless-stands to atleast one of this kids?
>>
>>81299311
>>81297256
>>81296637
WMH has always only worked on conscious understanding, thats how I suggested it when I first created him, since it prevents him from being monstrously overpowered, but still leaves lots of room for his abilities. The idea behind him isn't that he kills people using his power, it's that he tortures or disables them, and then goes in for the kill himself. If he crushed "living" it wouldn't kill Tom, it would just stop Tom from doing anything at all, since if you lost all understanding about living, what else could you do? It's an idea I felt fit Araki-esque logic.

As for the wishing thing, my write up was just an attempt, it could be altered and changed, I just felt the previous try at Lowly's fight was just too underwhelming
>>
Think of a character that's in this project. It can be any, from the telephone avatar to D.A.V.E.

This character has now been placed into ASB or EPH. What died their theme sound lile, and what songs has it taken inspiration from?
>>
>>81303145
So Aladdin uses up two of the day's wishes during the fight against Lowly, that leaves Daffy with one. The day after Daffy is dead and Friend Like Me recharges he reveals that he can break one of his own rules at the cost of his own existence.

So they probably retrieve Aladdin and Clifford's bodies before they leave (or give Clifford a proper burial), that way his body is on hand when Genie drops that bit of information.

What did you think of "You End Is The Means"?
>>
>>81303003
They seem like they'd be in part 4, a group of kids who bought some candy and got powers because of it, but don't get involved in the crazy shit because they're kids.
>>
>>81303349
The power boost in exchange for words thing?

I don't like it. For three reasons. One, we have way too many stands that have a bunch of sub-abilities, I don't mind Stands with sub-abilities, it brings some interesting ideas to the table, but it becomes a bit of a, how do you say it...easy way out? Stands should be capable of interesting situations and fights with their base ability, resorting to stuffing a bunch of sub-abilities feels like a cop out, kind of like when you play pretend and go "Well I can also do THIS!"

Second, I just don't like power-boost abilities for Stands, just like my first point, it kind of feels like a creative sink, like the writer couldn't come up with an interesting idea for the power, or how to use the power, so they dipped back on sheer physical prowess (thats not an insult mind you)

Third, it just clutters up Lowly a bit too much, which is kind of also what I was going for with my first point. I designed Wild Mountain Honey to be a simple, not to complicated Stand, but with a wide enough breadth ability wise to make a really interesting fight when he eventually shows up. It brings in my previous two points if the fight goes from Lowly using his power to slowly break down and torture the gang, to Lowly using it to simply boost himself so he can get in a fist fight.
>>
File: 1449831543732.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449831543732.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>81301686
>>81302204
>He's the penultimate enemy and catalyst in which Superjail will descend into ultimate chaos near the endgame
>He might be able to be reasoned with if you have a respectable sense of「JUSTICE」

I honestly can't see him being defeated. Not in a "He's too OP" sorta way but a "He's Judge fucking Dredd" sorta way.
>>
So what is the general setting of the /co/co/ series?

Is it Toontown or a city made specifically for the series?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZgZT4DGSY
So would [Death Grips] work as the name of a Stand for one of the Part 6 wardens.
>>
>>81303760
I agree with this. On top of it, I feel a lot of stand suggestions lately often incoporate the 'boosts user's stats' aspect a bit too much. Maybe I'm not recalling properly but it's sorely disappointing if true.

Also, how come so many of you are naming abilities? They're only named if they’re a subability with a contrast to the original such as Sheer Heart Attack and Heavy Weather.
>>
>>81304605
Earth.
There is no "specified setting", it's modestly just earth with inexplicable cartoon characters. Just try not to think about it
>>
>>81301686
Judge Dredd isn't defeated. Instead. The story continues because Dredd allows it.
>>
>>81301686
I feel like any stand Judge has should be [I AM THE LAW]
>>
>>81304605
making up magic settings where these character's interactions have to be explained is usually what makes these crossovers stop working.

Ideally the reader will not give a shit until later on when it's clear that this world is very much its own world.
>>
not sure if it would be an ED or OP but this would work in general as the theme of part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2hfFMMpZM
>>
>>81287900
I've never see Snoopy as a stand user but as stand, for all the weird shit he does, being a dog.
>>
>>81296222
trips says fucking do it
>>
So Porky traps Tom's group in their own memories.

Daffy appears and takes the lamp while they're frozen in place and bugs off to figure out how it works, or summons Friend Like Me on the spot and finds out there's only one wish left, then leaves to think about what he wants to wish for.

Then Tom's group breaks free, beats up Porky who spills the beans on Daffy who comes back (for some reason) and overhears enough of this to kill Porky for it.

Porky plays a memory of their childhood when Daffy was singing a simple gypsy love song to entertain his friends, then Daffy runs off because it made him realize what he did and feel remorse for a second.

Is that the gist of that part?
>>
>>81305550
most people seem to like this>>81289416

but we can probably fix it
>>
>>81303349
>>81305876
Is the lamp restricted to 3 wishes a day total or per person? I thought what we were doing was that Daffy steals the lamp, uses two of his wishes and saves the last one, knowing that the effects will wear off if he makes it. So in the final battle, Tom is trying to piss Daffy off to the point where he blows his last wish on something stupid, meanwhile Tom is getting pummeled by not only La Cucaracha, but Friend Like Me as well. At least that's what I suggested early on when I made the suggestion that Daffy steal the lamp.
>>
>>81305986
The way I understand it is FLM is limited to 3 wishes total per day regardless of who makes them.

The effect of the wish will only wear off if it actually physically changes something or causes something to happen in a way that isn't possible otherwise which continues a day after the wish is made.

So if you wished for a bunch of money using FLM, a day later it'd go back to wherever it came from.
Or if you changed a monkey into an elephant, a day later it'd turn back into a monkey.
>>
>>81306185
Kinda makes a lot of wishes pointless.
>>
this thread and this board is cancer in its purest form
>>
>>81306330
its harmless cancer though. we aint hurting anyone
>>
>>81306278
It does keep FLM from being too overpowered, and think about it like this. You only need that money for one day to spend it, wherever it goes after that doesn't matter since Aladdin has no qualms about scamming people. And I can definitely see Daffy as the kind of guy who thinks he only needs Carolina in the Morning for one day in order to wipe out what's left of Tom's group.
>>
>>81306278
You wish for a sandwich and eat it, a day later it doesn't mater because you already ate it.
>>
>>81304761
I think a lot of people are trying to do that stuff, along with Gently Weeps. It's fine for a few characters, but when everyone has a whole album for a single character it gets ridiculous
>>
>>81302204
>There's a riot reported in the B-block Mess Hall. Orders, sir?
>Oh, it's just a little roughhousing, let the inmates have their fun!
>This is beyond a scuffle, sir, 8 dead and 23 wounded.
>It's always numbers and codes with you, Dredd, you're such a stick in the mud!
>>
File: 360525_600.jpg (52KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
360525_600.jpg
52KB, 600x438px
What do you guys think of this one?

Stand name: [Pray them bars away] by Lee Hazlewood

Stand user: that prisoner from “A goofy movie”

Appearance:

[Pray them bars away] is a punchghost, its whole body is made out of steel bars twisted together. It wears what looks like a prison guard uniform, with steel bars shooting out of its back and upper arms, and has a prison alarm siren for a head.

Ability:
When [Pray them bars away] puts its hands together and screams with its alarm, a 4x4 meters big prison cell appears in front of it. The steel bars that make this cell cannot be destroyed, and even though there is space between the bars, no projectiles can go through. This of course goes both ways, nothing can enter the prison cell from the outside. (If they aren’t teleporting or something.)

The prison cell will only disappear if the stand user is defeated, or by his own accord. [Pray them bars away] can also only make one cell at the time.

Even though [Pray them bars away] can trap others in its jail cell, it cannot trap itself or its user in it. Because of this it will have great trouble with trapping something if it’s standing too close to its master.

Destructive Power: A

Range: D

Precision: B

Developmental Potential: D

With the whole jail-theme, I thought it would be perfect for part 6, maybe as a major or minor ally.
>>
>>81307351

It should be "Because of this it will have great trouble with trapping something that is standing too close to its master." of course.
>>
>>81291266
Clifford doesn't appear until the end of the George fight. I thought George wasn't going to be a henchman, just mistaken for one anyway.

The doc says he follows them and tries to play around with them, like he's fascinated with Johnny's sunglasses and stuff, and only actually starts fighting once provoked. He then runs off through the jungle after being scared away by the appearance of Clifford.
>>
>>81302204
>>81304462
>we see Dredd a few times, sometimes he's reprimanding or killing a prisoner with Shakedown, other times he's just watching
>every time he's extremely menacing, especially when Jacknife or Susie tries to slip him one and they almost get killed
>Judge Dredd eventually gets sick of the Warden and becomes The Law
>Dora tries to take him on and gets wrecked
>he only stops after using his Judge skills to eavesdrop and some other party members taking care of Dora's wounds
>he hears them talk about the Warden's plan
>he's know completely and fully fed up with Warden's shit, and assists the party in some fashion
>he either sacrifices himself in the final battle against The Warden or he gets vomited out into the new universe
>>
>>81302204
>In the end, Dredd thinks he was rebelling against the warden and doing things his way to 'clean up' Superjail
>Turns out the Warden expected it and was pushing Dredd the whole time hoping he would snap and bring some more fun to his prison
>"Well goodness me, Dredd, I gotta admit, you took a lot longer to snap than I thought you would, kudos to your steel will, but then again...even steel can rust."
>>
>>81307788
Dora should definitely get her mass kicked by Dredd, but she should still win the fight, with Dredd deciding to flee so he can fight another day. Other then that, I'm good with it.
We can't Dreddwank that much, as fun as it is.
>>
>>81307789
This would be a good reminder whose really the top dog in the prison so Dredd isn't wanked too much.
>>
For those drawfags, here's an Imgur Gallery full of over 200 poses shown in JoJo.

Just in case you guys want it.

http://imgur.com/a/1BWQO
>>
>>81308055
Maybe even have Dredd attack the Warden only to get beat down, showing that Warden was in complete control the whole time. Doesn't even kill him, just beats the shit out of him and puts him back on duty
>"Well that was...fun? Officer Dredd, now that thats over, I expect you to be back on your rounds, on schedule! I pay you to work, not lay there bleeding!"
>>
>>81305873
Oh... OH WOW
Fuck yes.

I will do it now.
>>
>>81289416
a lot of these need explaining to me

Indians for Part 3?
Mo Money Mo Problems work for the parts that include wealth and power as a theme

like what to so many I'm just so confused
>>
>>81308928
i say why not
>>
>>81308928
It's like questioning Roundabout, it just needs to fit the mood.
>>
So reading the doc, and I get to part 7. I like Doom Patrol and all, but I have a serious problem with Robotman and Crazy Jane being the protags. If Mr. Nobody is the main antag (or one of them, since some people suggest tow antags) it becomes a part about two members of the Doom Patrol fighting a Doom Patrol villain. Wheres the fun in that? Just like how there was almost the problem of a bunch of Looney Tunes being the final gauntlet in part 3. I wouldn't mind one Doom Patrol member being an ally, or a protag, but this is /co/co/'s bizarre adventure, not Doom Patrol, plus some other crossover characters.
>>
>>81309234
Or walk like an Egyptian.

It sounds retarded on paper
But it looks great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV_CwCTOOMI
>>
>>81309330
I agree on this.

Doom Patrol has had multiple cartoons and appearances. Goes against the original idea.
>>
>>81309398
Not to mention I prefer the idea of a comic book character and a cartoon character teamed up as the protag duo for part 7
>>
>>81309330

To be fair, Part 1 had Courage fighting Eustace.

But in the other hand you were right that Part 7 has too many Doom Patrol characters at this point because of the Brotherhood of Dada who appear as Mr. Nobody's agents. I think we should switch them for other characters that fit the motifs of each agent closely, like for instance replacing Alias the Blur for Mirror Master since they both have mirror-related powers. And if that is the case, use the Evan McCulloch version of the character as he was also created by Grant Morrison.
>>
>>81309685
Lets not forget that part 7 isn't just comics, theres still cartoon characters too.
>>
>>81309600
Isn't Part 7 supposed to be the comics part,though?
What's the point of splitting that in half when parts 1-6 get to be almost pure cartoons?
>>81309685
I like this. This is a good idea.
It's not like Alias had much character to begin with, it was just sort of there.
>>
>>81309749
There was a lot of discussion about part 7's nature, but I'm pretty sure it's been settled that part 7 is open ground for both cartoons and comics.
>>
>>81309799
When?
>>
>>81309883
Thats what another anon told me. I mean we even have [Stretch] which is the cartoon version of Spin to compliment [Space] the comic version of Spin
>>
File: Seaduck03.jpg (28KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
Seaduck03.jpg
28KB, 400x278px
How would you guys feel about somehow, I dunno where, but somehow implementing a fight between Baloo vs the Swat Kats, just for an excuse to have a airplane Stand battle?
>>
>>81309343
The EDs are mostly based on songs Araki was thinking of when he wrote the parts

Walk like an Egyptian worked pretty well for a part about going to - EGYPT
>>
>>81310548
Stretch has just been sitting in the paste, nobody has even talked about Stretch since I first visited these threads. It's fairly safe to say it's been unspokenly dummied out.
>>
>>81310613
I think it would give room for some really interesting stuff. One idea I suggested was that all characters should be in there old-school personas (silver-age comics, first issue versions, rubber-hose era cartoons, ect.), so if the cartoon characters are rubber-hose era, it would make [stretch] a very intrinsic ability for the main character, since rubber-hose was all about stretching
>>
>>81222923
took away the excessive speed of the stand and made it average. you guys seemed to like the stands main abilities but reviewfag wanted to nerf sub ability 1 so how shit i fix it to keep that somewhat in?

>stand:「BLACK MAGIC」from the famed band slayer
>appearance: a dark humanoid figure, mostly shadow like and demonic in nature punch ghost. the stands strength comes from the users willpower into singing and how she does it during combat

>abilities
Sub-bility 1: stand is able to repair the damaged body of the user in heaviest cases the stand user having severed limbs or even vitals ala head cut off
Sub-bility 2: Stand is able to shroud itself on the user and make the user invisible and disappear out of exsistance in her own dimension for only minutes at a time
Main Ability:「RAINING BLOOD」The user can cut herself and and have her stand manipulate her own blood to form as objects and/or be used as projectiles or bombs. with sheer force it can decimate any living being leaving destruction in her path. blood is recyclable as stand has blood levitation powers in close proximity
>>
>>81309330
>http://imgur.com/a/1BWQO
This speaks to me beacuze i havent read Doom Patrol
>>
>>81309883
It's really not easy to pinpoint when any major idea occurs in this project, but as someone who has literally monitored each thread in the OP, up there since the beginning, it's pretty accepted Part 7 is open season with /co/ characters with more emphasis on cape. We even became flexible enough to include some capes in parts 1-6.
>>
File: 2401806-cliff_jane.jpg (199KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2401806-cliff_jane.jpg
199KB, 1124x1600px
>>81309600

The main group does consist of a combination of Comics and Cartoon characters though, since its Robotman, Jane & Mojo.

>>81309685

You are right about too many Doom Patrol characters, but >>81309330 has a point. The solution I was going to suggest when Part 7 discussion started was basically what he said: Replace the Brotherhood of Dada with other supervillains like we did for the Looney Tunes situation

>>81309398
Not that much compared to other big name capes. Robotman got support due to being connected to Mr.Nobody through series as well as having a similar type of Stand with contrasting motivations (Robotman wants to get rid of his but Nobody wants to use it to his advantage). The problem with the criteria of 'obscure cape' is that everyone would have a different definition of what that means. We've gone through a ton of suggestions for Part 7 protags, all of which were rejected for either being 'too mainstream' or 'Literally who?'.

Honestly I'm just getting annoyed with all the debate over who to have as a protag for Part 7. It reminds me of this situation.

>Hey how about Pizza for dinner
>Hmm no, that's boring
>Okay how about Chinese?
>Nah, I don't feel like Chinese
>...(You know how the rest of this goes)
>Well if you don't want to have any of my suggestions, what do you feel like eating then?
>I dunno.

If we keep getting hung up on whether the protagonist is 'unknown' enough we'll never reach a consensus on a protagonist for Part 7.
>>
>>81312850
Crap switch>>81309685 and >>81309330 up there.
>>
File: 1457060814650.jpg (929KB, 1065x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1457060814650.jpg
929KB, 1065x1292px
>>81312850
>>81312898
I haven't read a lick of Doom Patrol but I can't help but love Nobody and Robot Man/Jane as the main as the pro/antags. I dunno, it just feels right. I agree that Doom Patrol should just stop there. They aren't going to feel too forced since there will be a whole swathe of different characters in between their final showdowns. At least in my opinion.

I'm sure ad fuck picking Doom Patrol up soon because I always thought the boring Teen Titans version was how they usually were depicted. But I was wrong. The series looks like it has a lot of pizzazz and unique flair.
>>
>>81312850
I agree fully. Let's leave Part 7 as it is for now, besides the Brotherhood, and give Nobodies inner circle the Brotherhood inspired stands.
>>
>>81313453
Doom Patrol is pretty much western Jojo at certain points. You really should read it, it's great.
>>
>>81313498
>all of Nobody's closest accosiates have stands based off members of the Brotherhood of Dada
I like this odea. We should probably retool the appearances of the current Brotherhood stands of this ends up the case to more closely resemble who they're based after.
>>
It might be to obvious due to the whole "shadow" thing, but I think Dr. Facilier could work as one of Nobody's inner circle.
>>
>>81313498
That feels like it would really restrict the Stand ideas
>>
>>81314245
I meant just put the stands already there to other characters, unless you guys want to just scrap them all together and start anew.
>>
>>81314305
I also misinterpreted the same as >>81314245 for a second but that idea sounds more manageable. But I have a question. Did we even have stand ideas for anyone in Part 7 outside of Nobody and TOM? I don't think we'd be allocating stands to new users since we didn't think up much Part 7 content yet, morr especially for the Dada Brotherhood. It's just fresh ideas from here.
>>
>>81314305

I'd prefer to switch the characters but keep the Stand's powers of some of them, like I suggested here >>81309685 to switch Alias the Blur for Mirror Master as both of their powers are related with mirrors. We can add other characters with new powers if it's possible.
>>
>>81314305
The suggestions that are there already are all okay in my opinion, but I'm open to new ones if anyone has any.

Really I think having the Brotherhood of Dada members as a basis would help narrow down our choices for which characters to pick for Nobody's allies rather than be a hard restriction. Having the abilities be based around the Brotherhood instead of the character being chosen for the part would also neatly avoid the 'Capes having the same powers as they do in the comics' problem.

The Brotherhood doesn't just have those four members listed in the doc either, we could switch out whichever Stand Ability is the least interesting with one based on another brotherhood member. The only restrictions there are in this project is our own creativity honestly.

>>81314556
There were a few ideas, about half of them cartoon and half of them comics. Off the top of my head there was Oswald the Rabbit, Ant-man, Mad Hatter, Cartoon Link...I think Asterix and Obelix are in there too but Asterix's power could use some sprucing up.
>>
>>81314556
I think Mojo Jojo had a stand related to a giant robot and monologuing, but is not in the abilities pastebin
>>
>>81290965
It feels like there's some wasted opportunity in this take since Ed doesn't get a hit in by virtue of not understanding one of the words Lowly is crushing. That could be what tips Edd off.

I like some of the stuff from the previous version better, and some of the stuff in this version better than the previous one.
>>
>>81314826
Its in the abilities doc, but now that you've brought it up it might be a good idea to update the abilities pastebin to be more consistent with the plot summaries pastebin. I'll see if I can get an update done some time later today.
>>
>>81314710

There is also Chameleon, who is listed as a villain though it hasn't been decided yet if he is a KGB spy infiltrated in the race to retrieve the corpse for the Soviet government, or another agent of Mr. Nobody; and Henry Pym, which seems that he will have a similar role to Hot Pants or Poco Loco by being a neutral minor character.
>>
>>81314710
Also Goofy
>>
>>81314906
Would anyone object if I tried mixing and matching in the doc some of the stuff from both versions?
>>
>>81315660
I'd say give it a shot, I felt the same way as >>81314906
>>
>>81314906
See I thought about trying to include that, but couldn't find a way to include that and keep the fight going smooth, and also that idea kind of trips on the mood of the fight. You have this mood of fear and uncertainty and then Ed comes with an 'Ed's just stupid' joke that helps expose WMH's power and also takes away momentum from Lowly Worm, not to mention, if that does happen, whats to stop Ed from just soloing Lowly for the rest of the fight, if he's immune to WMH

Also I personally think it's a dumb idea, Ed can function as a basic human being, even if he's not smart, he still understands what basic words mean, which is what Lowly uses.
>>
>>81315956
I'll try blending in some of the stuff from the other version then.

If it ends up worse, then there are previous versions of the doc to fall back on and also both versions are in the archives anyway.
>>
File: jojos parsonajes.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jojos parsonajes.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>
>>81316089
Ed's dumb as hell. He thinks progress is a type of cheese.
He wouldn't be afraid, he's too dumb to be afraid even after taking a bunch of hits. He wouldn't be afraid until after his friends have gotten hit a bunch of times.

If Clifford survived the fight with Marvin he would've destroyed Lowly too since he's a dog and has no concept for most words.

You want the Lowly fight to be super cereal if what I'm gathering at this point.
>>
>>81316352
Ed's been afraid of people before, usually people he knows are violent and dangerous (Kevin, Sarah, the Kankers)

The point is, yes it's super cereal, it's the final stretch before Daffy. I havn't seen any jokes included in Porky's fight, or Snoopy's fight or even Daffy's fight, Marvin had some humor, but it wasn't a joke that changed the tide of the battle, just some character trait of Martin's. It's supposed to be a serious point in the story, Clifford is dead, Lowly has already killed Bluto and Carmen and will kill Aladdin, the bodies are piling up because the climax is approaching. I mean take Vanilla Ice for example, when he showed up, there was no humor, even with Iggy and Polnareff, who were two comedic characters. It wasn't until after Ice was killed that humor returned briefly.

Of course you can ignore all that and just throw in jokes the ruin the tension of a fight and honestly don't make sense, but whatever, I'm just one guy, and this is a community project.
>>
>>81317255
Anyway, I've edited the doc, I didn't throw in the Ed bit, but I did need to change a few things since you used "stand" twice.

And why the fuck does everyone keep saying he killed Bluto? He fucking didn't, they can't travel by ship from the mystic ruins to Fantasy Island without Bluto to work the damn ship.
>>
>>81317418
I used stand twice cause it's two different words.
>>
>>81317745
Also
>(how come he didn’t forget what he was before when “stand” was crushed?)
Because even if FLM doesn't know what he is, he still knows what he can do. Just like Hayato didn't know or see Stands, but he knew Kira was blowing shit up with some kind of ability.
>>
>>81316218
Whoever made this knows nothing about the project.
>>
>>81317745
It's spelled the exact same way.
Stand, the punch ghost, is the same word used for stand, to be upright.

Words that are spelled the same but have different meanings or describe different things are still the same words.
Homonyms should be especially effective when used with Lowly's WMH.
>>
>>81317418
To be fair, Clifford could just pull the boat or they ride on Clifford and he swims there, really killing Bluto isn't that big of a deal; unless they don't know where the island is themselves, which i imagine Johnny would.
>>
>>81317875
The ship needs to be at Fantasy Island for Snoopy to use it later in his fight against Tom's group.

And I imagine Johnny has a car in the ship's cargo hold which he uses to drive them around the island after the clones are dealt with. The Eds probably ride on Clifford.
>>
>>81310548
fuck that.
No one liked Melody except Melody-fag.
No one liked Hamon either, so he snuck it past us, but the fact those anons stopped his shit in Part 2 should tell you something.
>>
>>81317949
Ahh, right the ship bit, somehow forgot about that

>>81317987
Maybe i don't remember it, but i don't recall anyone severely disliking melody, furthermore, Melody stopped in part 2 because it WAS our Hamon counterpart, just like Hamon was dropped and gave way to stands in Jojo
>>
This shit is tails gets trolled tier autism
>>
>>81316352
This guy's got a point.

Having the Lowly fight become dangerous is one thing. But it can still have some fun moments
>>
File: josuke bird.png (200KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
josuke bird.png
200KB, 500x746px
12 hours till part 4

how hype are ya
>>
>>81318120
Whose child is this?
>>
>>81318120
That right there's a compliment buddy. Thanks.
>>
>>81317987
Melody was good for part one. That's why we had it. It was a cool idea. It just isn't needed past part 2.
>>
File: [muda intensifies].gif (422KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
[muda intensifies].gif
422KB, 500x500px
>>81318144
>Double fours
I'm hype as hell.
>>
>>81318198
I can let the part about Ed being dumb go, but I can't let the part where s t a n d is used twice.

>>81317855
And the first time Lowly crushes s t a n d and they all fall down, Ed could be like "Come on Double Dee, get up!" and they get up wondering why they all fell, but they still have no idea about stands.
>>
File: [Aces In Exile] Test.png (163KB, 1150x725px) Image search: [Google]
[Aces In Exile] Test.png
163KB, 1150x725px
Here you go a quick peek at a design for [Aces In Exile].
See if you like it ,hate it, or tolerate it.
Feedback is greatly appreciated
>>
>>81318402
I like it.
>>
>>81317418
>>81317875
>>81317949
A good point, but then how did Bluto avoid getting killed by Lowly when he came for Carmen? Was he just not on the ship at the time? Also if he survives what would he be doing when they reach Fantasy Island? Does he stay on the ship? Not sure why he would if its the final battle. If he does stay on the ship what happens when Snoopy takes it into the air?

If I recall one of the suggestions was that Johnny manages to pilot the ship to Fantasy Island (maybe he crashes it just to reference how bad he is with vehicles) after Bluto gets killed by Lowly. The script for Fantasy Island seems to have been written under the assumption that Bluto isn't around anymore, but we could probably work it in that he gets taken out during the fight with LeTerally's Act 2 Clones I guess.
>>
File: RCO022.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO022.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>81318478
If Bluto has to die, it'd be Double Dee who pilots the ship.

If he lives, it might be because he was in town getting supplies, or he got beat up really bad by Lowly, but spared since Lowly is smart enough to realize he's the one who will deliver his targets to the island. Or he could be near death, but teach Double Dee ho to work the ship before going to the hospital at their current port.

If Bluto is with them when they get to Fantasy Island, he could be on the ship when Snoopy hijacks it and that could lead to comedy when Tom boards it, or he could've been off of the ship at the time trying to secure the dock.
>>
>>81318478
Bluto could fight Snoopy on the ship and assist Tom in a Part 2 to the fight. 21 Guns has some cool uses we could have it do.
>>
>>81318402
I also like it
>>
>>81318671
We already have a part of seven people, we don't need another person jumping in to help out in a fight.
>>
>>81318402
Yeah, that's good.

Interesting if it can fly on its own.
>>
>>81318478
>>81318625
>>81318671
Why does everyone forget they have a genie? "I wish I could sail this ship!" and "I wish I knew where Fantasy Island was!" and everything is solved. Plus it gives Aladdin a sorely needed something to do.
>>
Sorry about not doing a page of Snoopy v. Tomco.
Got a wicked stomach ache even drawing [Aces In Exile] was painful. I owe you guys 2 or maybe three sketch pages tomorrow.
>>
File: JAWBREAKER ANAL BEADS.png (207KB, 444x445px) Image search: [Google]
JAWBREAKER ANAL BEADS.png
207KB, 444x445px
>>81318625
The fuck is wrong with the last panel's faces?
>>
File: i refuse.png (132KB, 576x902px) Image search: [Google]
i refuse.png
132KB, 576x902px
Who is Rohan Kishibe of /co/?
>>
>>81319371
Chris Chan
>>
File: RCO023.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO023.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>81318906
Secret Squirrel already told them where it is, and since they only get 3 wishes a day and skills learned via wish are only good for a day, it's best to save wishes for when they're in life-or-death situations.

>>81319352
Hell if I know.
>>
>>81319406
That's an insult to Rohan anon, at least he has friends.
>>
File: jon.jpg (75KB, 970x290px) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
75KB, 970x290px
>>81319371
Jon's a cartoonist, even if it hasn't been brought up since the first week of Garfield.
>>
>>81319435
I thought it was 3 wishes that don't wear off until you make the third one, then Genie recharges for a day?
>>
>>81319472
But Joan Arbuncle is Kenshiro.
>>
>>81319508
I thought the wishes ware off 24 hours after they are granted and Genie takes a 24 hour nap after granting a the third one.

It makes no sense for the wishes to wear off right after the third one is granted since then the third one would be useless.
>>
On the topic of the Brotherhood of Dada replacements, I personally think The Quiz should stay. She's just too perfect, and could be the Crazy Jane to Nobody's Cliff.
>>
>>81320088
I think it would be better if we switch some Minor and Mayor villains around, also changing the protags
>>
April O'Neil
Stand: Terrapin Station (Grateful Dead); alternately They Might Be Giants’ ROY G BIV

Appearance: what appears to be four humanoid turtles fused together at the hip or torso, looking severely warped, melted, and mutated. Each wears a different colored headband

Ability: April can activate a different power whenever she touches one of four colors: orange, red, blue, and purple. She can dismiss these powers at any time, and cannot have more than one active at a time

The major downside is not only requiring the objects, but that the longer she keeps any power in effect, the more they affect her mental state and personality. They don't affect her for a few seconds of use, but they become more obvious and influence her more as time goes on, potentially changing her mind or personality forever. Changing the Stand's color or dismissing it entirely will gradually remove these mental changes, but removes the powers immediately.

(chopping in half for space purposes)
>>
>>81321419
Orange: April's general balance and agility are greatly increased. The color makes her more confident and carefree, causing her to make simple mistakes and forget about threats or problems as it lingers.

Red: grants April incredible strength, able to hurl boulders, hit harder, and smash walls, etc. This only increases her raw power, not making her any more skilled a fighter. The color steadily thins April's temper, making her easily angered by taunts, failed attacks, or simple mistakes. She eventually reaches a point where she is an inconsolable berserker angry at everything.

Blue: April's physical speed increases. She can run and strike far faster than normal, enough to keep up with martial artists and dodge bullets. The color makes her incredibly focused and business-like, obsessively pursuing one goal, enemy or target at a time. She’s will eventually zero in so much that she ignores all factors and threats but her one focus.

Purple: April's mental speed multiplies, mainly used for forming strategies and analyzing her opponents. She can see and consider actions as if in slow motion, but cannot physically react any quicker. She is no more intelligent, but thinks roughly 5 times as fast (or whatever’s needed) and can learn or read much quicker this way. April slowly becomes more analytical and calculating as Purple lingers, to a point of overthinking everything and growing apathetic, ignoring her own emotions and personal interests.
>>
File: 1275172-16.jpg (40KB, 606x489px) Image search: [Google]
1275172-16.jpg
40KB, 606x489px
also threw together a potential fight with the Lonely Hearts club

>Cruella fights Jay and Silent Bob in the Lonely Hearts club
>lots of smack talk from Jay involving sagging, old people smell, wrinkles and such
>Cruella flicks a blot onto each of the hetero lifemates using 「Ride With Me」
>doesn't have to really fight them since she can just touch the spots to fling them into things or vice versa while they can barely get a hit in
>touches Jay's spot so that Bob flies over and smashes into him. blots a vase or wall so that the boys are slammed into it
>Jay: "Quick, lunchbox! That 「Stand」 shit's on your shirt! Take it off!"
>Bob shakes his head violently
>"Don't you be fuckin' modest now, tons of fun! Look!" Jay takes off and throws away his shirt with the spot
>Cruella: "Thank you for the opening, young man."
>Jay fake-whispering: "Y'hear that, S.B? I think paintball bitch is lookin' at my junk."
>Cruella throws another blot onto Jay's side and taps another hole, ripping a large wound out of Jay's side as the flesh is ripped off
>Jay rolls away clutching his bloody side as Bob gives a determined little scowl
>Jay plays dead by the fireplace, letting Bob use 「Get Down」 to slip out of his shirt into just his jacket, still refusing to be seen topless
>keeps going flat to avoid her attacks by sliding behind and under objects in the room
>Bob suddenly drops his Stand, letting Jay use 「Make Love」 to light a roaring fire in the fireplace
>Bob shoves Cruella into one of the blotches, forcing her to summon all the spots to her
>she's pelted by some loose furniture and Jay's discarded shirt flying at her
>Jay charges the shirt with all the absorbed heat from 「Make Love」 by starting the fire, hitting her and unleashing a giant fireball and burns her to ash
>Jay, still holding his side: "YEAAA! Smoke DAT, ya nasty old mummy bitch! Hi five, homeboy!"
>Bob: "...you're bleedin on my shoes, dude."
>"Aw yea, right." comically collapses while Bob rolls his eyes
>>
>>81301954
I want to believe that Dora's Stand goes DORADORADORADORADORADORADORA
>>
>>81321622
This makes me wonder: how many fights should they get? They're certainly very entertaining, and they have cool stands, so I'm thinking 2 or 3.

Also, the concept for this foght is rad and I can't wait to see art I'd your concepts.
>>
File: JoJo.png (365KB, 620x399px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo.png
365KB, 620x399px
Stand Name:「ENTRY OF THE GLADIATORS」
Appearance: A humanoid with long, wild hair resembling a lion’s mane, dressed in a sun-themed acrobat’s leotard.
Stand Ability: The Stand renders any Stand within a certain radius completely visible to anyone, including those without Stands. It also enhances JoJo's physical attributes to superhuman levels, enough to keep up with the enemy's Stand(s). 「Entry of the Gladiators」 channels more power into the combatants within its radius depending on who a majority of the audience (the ordinary people who observe the battle thanks to the Stand's passive ability) wants to see win.

I don't exactly have a burning desire to see JoJo get involved in the storyline. If I did, I would have designed a Stand a lot subtler than this. This was just for fun.

>>81321622
What would you guys say is the hardest or easiest aspect of designing a Stand battle? It seems fun, but difficult.
>>
So what were the Lonely Hearts Club doing while M.E. Leterally was on his quest of world domination?
>>
File: daffy kaye3.png (544KB, 544x692px) Image search: [Google]
daffy kaye3.png
544KB, 544x692px
>>81322349
some members were probably lost to daffy's [LA CUCARACHA] stand powers while the others either hid out of fear or continued their regular business.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (58KB, 375x394px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
58KB, 375x394px
>>81322322
they have their challenges. I think it's all about finding two you like, or at least one you really like, and slapping them together. it becomes a real alchemy thing of what beats what, and what practical ways they can be used

if I'm doing it right, the trick and favorite part is finding a spot where each character could beat the other, and then linking them together somehow. I've been shit at making up Stands so far, though, and running back and forth going "wait, is this how it works, or is Doc #3 of our 5 not the up to date one because nobody put it in #5?" can delay some of my drafts

hardest is using those crazy ass symbols for everything
>>
>>81322322
I love the idea of a Stand that gains power by 3° parties, battles againts this Stand could be resolved whit the power of friendship and cute things like that
>>
>>81322322
Ratburn/Jafar/Skrawl/Marvin guy here. The fun part about writing stand battles is looking at their different power sets and trying to figure out how they counter each other and how you can use those powers creatively. Usually you already know which players are going to be in the general area when fights need elaboration, so it's a matter of seeing which characters would be most effective against which stands.

Take the Marvin and Ratburn fights, for example. Clifford's stand is practically tailor made for dealing with the caricatures, which is why it gets so much focus in that battle. Meanwhile, in Ratburn, Edd's stand has a gigantic mouth, which makes it perfect for dealing with Ratburn's cake eating thing. Like Sandy said, it's basically alchemy/a really weird Pokemon battle.
>>
>>81321622
also, I forgot to ask

we've been pretty light on the profanity so far in general. if it hasn't already, Jay's going to make us make that call:

cartoon's crude but PG language?
or movies Jay language where fuck is in every sentence?
>>
>>81322651
Jojo proper could get pretty vulgar. I say we go full movie Jay.
>>
>>81322651
i vote for cartoon's crude but PG language
>>
>>81322651
I had something I wanted to do in part 5 involving profanity.

The more times a person has cursed recently, the more powerful the Red Guy is against them.

Rolf's Urban Rangers have adopted Rolf's unusual alternatives ("Your garden is overgrown and your cucumbers are soft!") so the Red Guy looks like a chump when they fight him, but if Plucky has been a potty mouth, then he gets his but handed to him by the Red Guy.
>>
>>81321952
I feel like Jay and Bob should be background characters. they're sort of the least invested, but along for the ride providing commentary and word on the street news, they feel like they're mostly built to run and hide a lot, and not the bravest sorts to begin with, so better sidekicks.
>"Cheese it, fatty!"
>Fred/enemy pursues, but Jay throws his hat at him
>enemy catches it, just for Jay to draw two lighters and flash them both, sparking the hat into a blinding burst of flame
>enemy finally sees again, they're both gone
>grunts and walks away
>both warily peek out from below a dumpster
>"You see that shit, Silly Bob? I was like FOOSH! Fire, motha fucka!"

so yea 2 fights, maybe 3 if they're just helping or supporting on them
>>
>>81322651
As >>81322750 points out, thinking around ways to insult people whitout swearing tends to feel smarter and some times funnier
>>
>>81322803
they dont get that many fights, but by a certain point in the story, they have to get invested.

Maybe not at first, but eventually.

Even Iggy got serious near the end.
>>
>>81322591
It's fun to think about minor antagonist JoJo trying to act as if she's the good guy, only to realize she's picked a fight with a valued member of the community and get screwed over by her own powers.

That, or she lays it on too thick and more of the audience roots for the "heel" out of spite. Something about honesty beating manufactured personas.

>>81322878
So one of them gets a limb torn off? Maybe somebody they know gets shaved by Fred for one reason or another and they fully commit themselves finding who did it.
>>
>>81323307
Well, the doc mentions they have a grudge against Fred since they can't mooch off gadget anymore, so we could play it as them rationalizing their feelings as greed rather then that they grew to like him.
>>
>>81323307
Gadget's death probably, since they spend most of the Part hanging out with him/getting him to foot the bill for shit.
>>
>>81323307
>>81323345

They thought that they were just in it for the mooching. But they really got to know the guy.

His past as a normal detective. his work alongside Secret Squirrel. His niece. All of those things we learn from their interactions.

They probably won't admit that they feel sad about his death. But their actions will speak enough.
>>
So after the Conman Coalition is formed, who do the Eds try to scam first? The doc indicates the Mayor (who I assume is the Mayor from PPG since he's babysitting them). He's gullible as anyone can be and if not for the girls being their an easy mark. I think he should have a jar of candy on his desk filled with jawbreakers (to make him a red herring for later).

So what kind of scam should they spin? A deal to help rebuild the town after the latest monster attack (is that a thing here?) or something else, like a fake pickle mine?
>>
>>81323518
Maybe after Fred gets his, they pilfer any valuables that used to belong to him, but use them to help pay for Gadget's funeral and Penny's needs.

Then again, it would be appropriate for Penny to be present at the final confrontation. Maybe they just hand the stolen goods to her instead after some thought. There's a bunch of misers with bigger roles in the story too, so they would also likely be involved in this plundering-turned-donation. Probably a bunch of legal quandaries in there, but this idea stuck with me.
>>
>>81323618
The scam should be that they're private investigators who believe that they've stumbled upon a secret sect of high society serial killers, and need all the funding he can possibly give to catch each member.
They are, of course, pulling this out their collective asses.
>>
>>81322349
>>81322443
Could even be a plot point as to why there are so many "minor" villains, the club lost a lot of it's main members to La Cucaracha, and are trying to fill it's ranks back up.
>>
File: Lowly.png (31KB, 130x104px) Image search: [Google]
Lowly.png
31KB, 130x104px
>>81323708
>the club tried to recruit Lowly
>he killed the guy who tried to recruit him and dared the others to try and find him again
>they decided it would be better to let him go free
>>
>>81323702
So the PPG call them out on their lies and are about to lay on the whoop ass before Gadget shows up and reveals there really might be a society of serial killers.

Now Gadget is looking into the Eds to find out how they knew about this (they really didn't).

I figure each person they try scamming should have another clue to it all.
>>
>>81323765
Hector: Were a bit more cautious when recruiting foreigners..after that worm incident...
>>
>>81323686
I like this.
>>
>>81323765
>>81323708
I like these.
>>
File: bnm.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
bnm.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
Did a character made a deal whit the devil?
>>
File: 1438976192664.png (111KB, 302x352px) Image search: [Google]
1438976192664.png
111KB, 302x352px
Name: Obi-Wan "Larry" Kenobi
Stand name: Mama Said Knock You Out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg
Appearance: Six translucent, two-dimensional blue parallelograms with the texture of a snowy television broadcast.
Abilities: The shapes which make up MSKYO can "filter" matter that passes through them. For example, Obi-Wan may box himself inside of his stand and only let clean air in. The pieces may also be forced through an object to separate the elements or compounds within it. The stand can only affect matter that Obi-Wan has touched at least once in his life.

Biography: Kenobi appears as a one-off antagonist in Vento Autismo. Like all Jedi, he is a self-destructive smackhead. Obi-Wan is frequently seen around local bars and nightclubs where he is often picking fights and causing a scene. He believes his stand to be a hallucination despite it appearing more often when he is sober.

>>81324660
Actually yes. Can't remember her name.
>>
>>81324660
mine canonically did>>81222923
>>
File: [ENJOY YOURSELF]_And_Big_.png (555KB, 744x1396px) Image search: [Google]
[ENJOY YOURSELF]_And_Big_.png
555KB, 744x1396px
Posting a sketch of Big Skeleton and his stand [ENJOY YOURSELF]. Hope you like it.
>>
>>81325261
Oh my God, it's the violent racist and white supremacist Moonman!

In all seriousness, given the power of "Enjoy Yourself", would it be unreasonable to assume it had some role in Daffy's history?
>>
>>81325318

It is actually not all that unreasonable to assume that.

Perhaps it that could be the case, although I would assume that would be the decision of someone more experienced in writing the story.
>>
>>81325518
nigga there was a post just 5 mins ago
>>
>>81325261
>Big Skeleton
WHO?
>>
>>81325261
big skeleton, big skeleton, can you see?
Rolf and his pals need to hang from trees!
>>
>>81325563

A character I suggested a few threads ago.

The character originates from an old BBC Cartoon called "Funnybones". Very obscure.
>>
>>81325595

No, Moonman. No. Bad Moonman.
>>
>>81325638
Kill a Stand User tonite!
>>
>>81325261
>Moonman!
Shut the fuck up about moonmen!
>>
>>81325659

Sounds like we got ourselves a JoJo Villian in this here thread...
>>
>>81325683
How would that work though?

Half of Moonman's "charm" is that he's fucking psychotic about what he does, but he's zealous about it. In a twisted way, he believes he is doing the right thing.

How does that translate to Stand users? Maybe he's in Part 6 in the super prison. Judge Dredd and Moonman as the Warden's top lieutenants.

Really ups the danger factor when they attract the attention of both of them.

Or do we keep him as a Stand-only and give the Skeleton that personality?
>>
>>81325767

[ENJOY YOURSELF] is not actually Moonman, although he might be similar in design.

[ENJOY YOURSELF] is the Stand, not the the user.

The idea of [ENJOY YOURSELF] was based on two concepts:

1. The official music video for Saint Pepsi's Enjoy Yourself.

2. The narrator-esque moon in the BBC Cartoon "Funnybones", where the character Big Skeleton originates.
>>
>>81325913
I know that.

It's just.... damn. I kinda got enamored with the concept of Moonman as a villain. It probably won't get off the ground so I'll stop pushing it.
>>
>>81325955

The issue is Moonman is not a cartoon character.
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure is strictly featuring a cast of characters from cartoons, so Moonman probably won't get added.
>>
>>81326151
>>81325955
I think I know a way this can work for you, anon. Why not have him in Part 8? He might work as a minor henchman for Ethan.
>>
>>81326151
I understand familia.

Honestly having him might give us some undesirable attention.
>>
File: [I AM ONLY ONE].jpg (169KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
[I AM ONLY ONE].jpg
169KB, 2480x1754px
Cooked up a design for Numbuh 1's [I AM ONLY ONE]. What do you guys think?
>>
>>81326387
It's cute and I love it.
>>
File: Judge_Mortis_in_action.jpg (301KB, 955x632px) Image search: [Google]
Judge_Mortis_in_action.jpg
301KB, 955x632px
>>81305486
A lot of Stands are based on song titles, aren't they? I AM THE LAW works really well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pTRXboRhyI

>>81301686
Those powers are literally what Dark Judge Mortis does. That's his thing exactly.
>>
>>81327179
About Dredd, he seems less like a stand user and more like someone who would have stand-like powers without actually having a stand at all.

Could mix things up nicely
>>
>>81301686
>>81327179
Based on this, I'll suggest a new ability that is both powerful and can still be used for benevolence:

Stand: [I AM THE LAW]
Ability: Dredd's stand amplifies or reduces damage done by people and stands based on their "sense of justice", i.e. if the user has a high sense of justice, they will deal much more damage and take less damage from those with a low sense of justice, and vice versa. This justice system is based on "true justice" (doing the right thing), not personal justice (i.e if a person's sense of justice would involve them doing harm to others for personal gain, the stand would treat them as if they had low justice).
>>
File: 2000ad 0400 011.png (319KB, 1350x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2000ad 0400 011.png
319KB, 1350x1600px
>>81327361
Yeah, Dredd doesn't care for the supernatural much at all. Having something like that grafted to him seems more likely to annoy him more than anything else.

Now Deadlock or Nemesis the Warlock, those two I can see being stand users because Nemesis/ABC Warriors went to some bizarre places in its day.

I don't know much about Jojo apart from there's a lot of hypermuscular men posing and the author appears to be making stuff up as he goes along
>>
File: The Real Vento Autistico.jpg (104KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Real Vento Autistico.jpg
104KB, 768x960px
Hello, people! I finaly finished my silly drawing. There you go.
>>
Offtopic: Why is my name Molly Sullivan? April Fools Day?
>>
File: frm00417.jpg (9KB, 500x88px) Image search: [Google]
frm00417.jpg
9KB, 500x88px
>>81327634
You're not fooling anyone... ENRIQUE STARK!
>>
>>81327720
Thanks. Now, what do you think about Molly Sullivan's drawing? I decided to use [LOADSALOADSALOADSALOADSALOADS] aliases, so it is me! Literally me!
>>
File: ZoomWalrus3.png (61KB, 280x255px) Image search: [Google]
ZoomWalrus3.png
61KB, 280x255px
>>81327634
Yeah... The site's gone insane.
>>
>>81327846
Wait is this specifically for /co/ or does the other boards also have alt names?
>>
>>81328047
The entire website is google plus to poke fun at moot.
>>
fuck's going on with the names
THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND
>>
>>
I suggest making HANDSOME Squidward never smiling. Just because drawing him smiling is... pretty much impossible.
>>
File: TWO TO TANGO.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
TWO TO TANGO.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
Master Of Chaos here. Got another drawing. This time of [TWO TO TANGO]. I think I might have went a bit overboard, but overall, I like the result.
As always, the drawing is shitty. My drawing skills are quite subpar.
>>
>>81330919
Admittedly could use some work, but practice makes perfect.
>>
>>81330919
You'll get better in time. Any form of content is acceptable and appreciated.
>>
>>81333722
I wonder if the shitposting got dialed up to 11 now that these names are here. Everything you say is incriminating.
>>
>>81333742
Well that answers that question. I'll stop talking to myself.
>>
gee boy this new layout is def gonna be fun.
>>
I was reading the docs and I saw that King Louie makes an appearance in part 2.

Would it be possible to use his identical twin brother Larry as a stand user in a later part, using the stand [I Wan'na Be like You]?

Maybe if he appears in the alternative universe in part 7 and 8?
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 127x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 127x94px
Stand: Baha Men

Appears as ferocious green specters of themselves.

Has the ability to damage other stands with a sonic bark or bite.
>>
>Aunt May (from Spiderman)
>Vehicle: Brother Clancy, a van covered in blue spots and scratches, and is a practical armory on the inside from both how durable it is and how much weaponry is hidden inside
>Stand: Old Mountain Dew (Clancy Brothers song)
>OMD takes the form of a giant robotic hand 3 feet long and 3 feet wide, and heart shaped medallions are tied to wear it's wrist would be by multicolored wire
>OMD is a long range stand with an abnormal amount of speed and physical power, and it has the power to take on th properties of any object or material it lays it's palm upon. For example, if it placed it's palm upon a lighter, it would turn into hollow plastic and become filled with gasoline, and could light fires upon openings in itself.
>Aunt May is one of Nobody's most trusted enforcets, and was planted into the race as a regular racer to ensure that true problems are eliminated before they ruin too much. Nobody chose her on particular because he knew nobody would suspect an old woman like her would be one of the government's top agents.
>>
File: Love_Glove.png (226KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
Love_Glove.png
226KB, 300x355px
>>81334894
This is pretty cool actually, but I'm curious if the Stand is meant to be a reference to Love Glove from the Brotherhood of Dada.
>>
>>81335193
Yep, I based it of the Love Glove, and in particular how it could switch between gloves to get new powers.
>>
[The Final Countdown]? Come on you lot, if we haven't had this at some point, what 's wrong with us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ
>>
>>81335250
Ha ha, Awesome. Would be great if your idea ends up getting included.
>>
First episode of DiU is out, lads.
>>
File: 1459529844353811859522.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1459529844353811859522.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Why i cant
>>
>>81335734
It begins.
>>
File: 8ce.jpg (97KB, 761x794px) Image search: [Google]
8ce.jpg
97KB, 761x794px
>>81335762
>>
>>81334894
Never thought I'd be for Aunt May as a vicious government agent but here we are.
>>
File: e56.png (174KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
e56.png
174KB, 625x626px
>>81328334
pic related

also in the spirit of the new Homestar update (not an April Fools Stand)

User: Strong Bad (possibly Homestar)
「You're the Best Around」
Appearance: stylized Stinkoman version of Coach Z, or a monstrous version of The Cheat

Ability: Strongbad becomes the best at one specific skill or attribute. For example, he can declare himself the fastest runner, the best driver, the best poker player, or the strongest man in the world. This will then become true. This does not make him perfect at any of these skills, but simply an expert or generally buffed to achieve this. He only has one skill at a time, and the quality of this skill rapidly fades until he is returned to his normal level of skill (generally speaking, amateur at best) within minutes.

These skills will gradually "recharge" when not being used, but at an incredibly slow rate based on the skill's value; roughly a day for any notable progress, and as much as a month to a year to fully refill it. This forces Strong Bad to pick his skills carefully and ration them out, or face increasing handicaps when he faces multiple challenges in a row.
>>
The Booru needs updating, some of the drawings from previous threads were skipped over.
>>
So about how many stand users should we use in 4? And how are we dividing scams and killers, an even 50/50?
>>
>>81339946
how many stand users are in DiU? i think that should be top, less users will be ok
>>
File: moody mondays.png (283KB, 378x390px) Image search: [Google]
moody mondays.png
283KB, 378x390px
happy the 1st
>>
>>81303003
>>81303417
I think in part 4 there should be a lot of kids who are stand users. We already have the PPG and Gumball, so when the Eds start looking for where the jawbreakers are coming from they have to play a game with the kids to get information, but the game is a stand battle of some sort every time.

They're already slated to play a game against Gumball, aren't they?
>>
>>81340214

There are at least 25 or 26 Stand users in Part IV. There is still the thing about Mikitaka being actually a Stand user or an alien, but he is still a character with powers.

There is also Danny the Street, as he is pretty much plays the role of Reimi in this project.
>>
File: feedthekitty (46).jpg (160KB, 1480x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feedthekitty (46).jpg
160KB, 1480x1080px
Stand name: [You've got a friend] by Mcfly

Stand user: Pussyfoot, from Looney tunes

Appearance: [You've got a friend] is an automatic stand, and looks like a big shadowlike bulldog, resembling Marc Antony from Looney tunes. If certain conditions are met, it will become even bigger and more hellish.

Ability: If Pussyfoot touches a person, that person becomes the [target] and every word he has used in the last 15 seconds becomes [triggers.]

The next time the [target] says a [trigger] word, in the proximity of 50m from pussyfoot, [You've got a friend] will automatically appear from the nearest window/mirror and attack.

[You've got a friend] will only go after the [target,] but will attack others if provoked.
If the [target] says a [trigger] word when the stand is already activated, a second bigger and stronger [You've got a friend] will appear and attack. Bigger and stronger ones will continue to appear as long as [trigger] words are used, but it will all reset if somebody else becomes the [target.]

Pussyfoot does not need to hear the [target] use the words, but needs to be closer than 50 meters. If this is not the case no more [You've got a friend] will appear, but the already existing ones will not disappear until they are destroyed, or if somebody else becomes the [target]

A person will only lose its [target] status if its killed, if Pussyfoot chooses someone else, or if she herself gets severly injured.

Pussyfoot will not receive any injury when one of the [You've got a friend] gets destroyed.

Destructive Power: C-->A
Speed: D-->A
Range: B
Durability: C-->A
Precision: D-->A
Developmental Potential: D

I was thinking a early part 5 villain.
>>
So, where are we supposed to put Harvey Birdman? SBR?

It seems fitting that, with the age of heroes past, you would have a hero who retired to be a lawyer.
>>
>>81340853
You know would be a perfect "We aren't really sure if they're a Stand User." character...Mark from FOP.
>>
>>81340892
>Pussyfoot will not receive any injury when one of the [You've got a friend] gets destroyed.
I think that she should but only receive a small amount of damage like all the multi-stand users
>>
>>81338999
I'm putting my time into doing that today, I've been neglecting to update it. But the convience of the Thread list will help fix that.
>>
>>81340230
Is that Jon an edit, or did you draw it? I can't even tell with how ridiculous the Garfield cartoon was.
>>
Friend drew the john picture based on the show I just added the Garfield and text
>>
>>81340958
I'd love to see Birdman but I can't think of a stand for him at the moment.
>>
>>81343401
[Approaching Nirvana]
>"Haha, multiple entendres!"
>>
>>81342099

But isn't that one of the most common strenghts of having a automatic stand?

The catch being that the user can't control their stand and that it lacks the agility and precision of a punchghost?
>>
>>81343887
Yes, but the Stand [You've got a friend] doesn't seem to have non of those except for the fact that the user can't control it.

Only way of soft nerfing it is to make the user susceptible by her own stand
>>
>>81343401
Greenback Boogie?
>>
>>81340958
But why would he be racing? Does he need the money?
>>
>>81344042
Ir's actually very similar in function to Doobie Wah and Born This Way from Part 8.
>>
>>81344042

Hmm, when I first made the stand, I was thinking of the first [You've got a friend] that appears, to be more of a slow and clumsy stand, which could easily be tricked if the fight gets too complicated for it. And then later versions would get slightly bigger and stronger for each time they are summoned.

Maybe I should have been more clear when I first suggested it.

I do however, see your point in making her take damage.

It would be funny if the main characters found an easy way of getting rid of every [You've got a friend,] and then abusing the [trigger] word rule to make more of them appear, just to defeated Pussyfoot without ever knowing who she was.
>>
>>81344866

Yeah, [Born this way] was my inspiration for the stand, with its whole "opening" thing going on.
>>
Where would Rex Salazar would fit?
>>
File: tumblr_mdx7i4ASRI1rdfkx8o1_500.jpg (144KB, 488x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdx7i4ASRI1rdfkx8o1_500.jpg
144KB, 488x260px
In honor of Diyamondo no Creshu premiering today.

Stand User: Fix-It Felix
Stand: 「GETTING BETTER」/「FIXING A HOLE」/「BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP」(can't pick)
Appearance: Since just having his hammer be his Stand, maybe a golden figure with a hard hat and multiple tool belts wrapped around it.
Ability: When Felix's Stand hits something, it briefly morphs into it's 「prime」version. In other words, the best condition it can or will ever be in. A droopy flower will stand up, disorganized papers will form into a neat stack, machines will return to perfect working order. However, an item can not stay in this condition forever, and it is dangerous to use on sentient life due to it's tendency to alter a persons age.

Now that i think about it, other virtual characters like Ralph, Beck, and Rumble McSkirmish could also make good Stand users.
>>
>>81287900

I just stumbled upon this.

Is this just Jojo fanfiction?
>>
>>81346566
Yes.
>>
File: Dam Son.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dam Son.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>Part 4 intro scene
>what, this was not in the manga
>holy shit

well fucking done, david productions
>>
>>81346566
Not exactly
>>81346626
They fucked up Koichi's hair color, that's my only complaint
>>
>>81346903
I hope it changes when he lays the egg.
>>
>>81327424
Any feedback on this?
>>
File: [MMTWGR].jpg (169KB, 2480x1754px) Image search: [Google]
[MMTWGR].jpg
169KB, 2480x1754px
>>
I always get twitchy when we have trouble keeping the thread alive.

Do we have a solid outline for part 4, or is it still somewhat vague beyond being divided into scams and killers?
>>
>>81346903

>Jojo
>canon colors
>>
>>81349594
The Killer section has had very little elaboration so far. We also still need to decide how many Scams and how many Killers we should have as well as which characters to use for each section.

If we can agree on 50/50 we can probably get started on character selection. I think we should try to use up as many of the Stand Users that don't have set parts as possible (the ones that seem most suitable for Part 4) first then come up with more as needed.
>>
>>81349919
>>81349594
I think 50/50 is to easy, if we go from a realistic stand (heh) point there should be more Scammers but some times on JoJo there are ( or we see ) more crazy people that can kill whitout thougth.

Also, i dont know if we can say Scammer = Good Guys and Killers = Bad Guys, if so, i say that a 30 / 70 ratio of Scammers and Killers would be a fun aproach making the characters think " this is a dark world we have got ourself into "
>>
>>81287900
>Fighting Game
wait what
>>
What other characters should be added to the fightan game's roster?
I know Cliff and Jane are definites, but who else?
>>
>>81350230
Get with the times senpai, it's all the rage
It's going to be made with MUGEN and is either going to be fucking shit or at the next EVO
>>
>>81350465
I'm not so sure about this Bonnie, making a fighting game seems kinda like overkill
>MUGEN
nevermind
>>
>>81350123
I was thinking the same thing too, a couple of scams followed by the Serial Killer mystery taking the main focus. We just need enough scams for Gadget to get enough development so his death feels like it has impact.

So far it seems like the PPG and Gumball are definites for two scams (Not sure if we should consider the PPG as three separate Stand users or a single group since I don't think they will ever appear apart). Anyone have a preferred number of scams before Gadget's death kicks off the Serial Killer Portion?
>>
File: rly.png (101KB, 296x287px) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
101KB, 296x287px
>>81350465
What's the diference?
>>
>>81318402
I really like this
>>
>>81349594
Well, here's what I gather

>Gadget arrives in the city on a case
>Eds, Stan, and Scrooge set up their competition
>Eds try to scam the mayor, gadget thinks they're telling the truth about knowing about a serial killer club and starts investigating them
>Eds try to scam some townspeople, everyone has stands even the kids, especially the kids (Hrio, Gogo, Gumball, the Recess kids)
>"Play" (battle) with the kids and find out about the special jawbreakers
>Gadget stuff, Scrooge stuff, Stan stuff here, I don't know what
>Eds find out about Kevin and try to go after him
>Gadget eats a jawbreaker, gets a stand and starts putting things together
>A gala happens that the entire Conman Coalition shows up at and they find out for sure there is a killer club
>Fight some princesses
>Gadget confronts and is killed by Fred
>Jay and Silent Bob are out of avenge him since he was a pretty cool guy for letting them mooch off of him
>The Conman Coalition unites to hunt down the Lonely Hearts club
>Fights, fights, and more fights
>LH are all dead and Fred appears
>They gotta kill Fred

That's what I know about part 4 off the top of my head.
>>
>>81349711
Blonde and Blue were perfect. Silver is gaudy, I'd be down if it appeared briefly during one of the color shifting scenes.

>>81349594
The beginning of scamming shenanigans and transition into the main conflict is what we have established. What isn't very established are the exploits in which these scams take place and how thwy introduce other supporting characters like Gogo and Hiro. Then after the transition into shutting down the Lonely Hearts, detective work and fights need to be elaborated on.

>>81318402
This is pretty fucking Ace.
>>
>>81350657

I remember the guy who suggested Professor Pyg wanted him to be one of the scam victims from the Eds.
>>
>>81350878
I seem to recall colors changing from time to time in Stardust Crusaders, so maybe it's the same here.
>>
>>81350657
I think that we can make PPG a single group and make sure to never make them apear separated for simplicity.

Also, maybe we can have the Recess gang as >>81303003 said but maybe only 1 or 2 of them have Stands, but all of them working together to get more JawBreakers or just scaming people
>>
>>81350878
Introducing Hiro and GoGo could be a good way to transition into the Fred/LHC plot. Maybe after the Eds fight them Hiro tells him about the night he lost his brother.
>>
>>81350953
I dropped him in there as the fight where Gadget discovers his Stand because he seemed like the most appropriate for the role.

>>81350874
Basically this, but the Gadget, Scrooge and Stan stuff is probably going to be mixed in with the scams.

>>81351146
The Recess gang can maybe be part of the City's Jawbreaker ring run by Kevin? Let's just keep throwing out ideas and seeing what sticks.
>>
>>81351044
Yeah the anime still has the color changes in dire scenes but Koichi's default hair being silver is really off putting. I was gonna tolerate the voice changes from ASB but this irks me.
>>
>>81350465
>That roster
Niceu niceu
Giffany's moveset kind of reminds me of a mix between 2003 Benimaru and Athena.Day 1 main until something better is created, of course
>>
>>81351251
I was thinking that the Recess gang would just be normal kids with stands.

The reason why there are so many kids with stands in this town is because a kid is more likely to be eating candy.

So the Eds want to know why there are so many stand users in town, and Double Dee realizes a lot of them have been children, so they start asking them about it and find out it's a type of candy giving people these powers.
>>
>>81350465
This might sound stupid, but where can I download Mugen, I've never played it
>>
File: índice.png (11KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
índice.png
11KB, 224x225px
>>81351373
Yeah, why not make the Recess gang be playing around on pic related whit their stands not really knowing what is going on but having fun whit it regardless, the Eds meeting them and being them the clue to the Jawbreakers.

Who knows maybe have them come back near the end of the Scams part having realized what their stands can actually help them do.
>>
>>81351373
Hmm I guess that could work, maybe we can assign the Recess Gang some of the unassigned abilities we got in the doc.

Also a question to everyone, are we going with the idea that Coraline & Foster are affiliated with the LHC ? There was talk of Foster being an unwitting accomplice in the LHC's operations, but Coraline in particular is giving me a little trouble because I feel like she should be neutral or an ally, but her role in the story requires her to be killing people with her Stand (unless of course 'eating their soul' just puts them in a coma).
>>
>>81351562
Google is your friend
You're going to need to download the 1.1b version, along with Vselect before you download characters. The characters will most likely come as .rar files, which you'll have to compress into .zip files.
>>
>>81351676

Oh yeah, what about Eduardo? Was the idea about him working with Madam Foster dropped?
>>
>>81351676
Maybe LHC is an Ex-member? finding love on her own foster house or something like that
>>
>>81351618
I figure the Eds could play Gumballs game before meeting them and Gumball is the one who points them to the Recess gang, then the Recess kids could either point them to Hiro and Gogo or to Kevin himself and they either meet Hrio and Gogo and fail to scam them before meeting Gumball. Then they meet them again after Kevin gets away and convince them to "give" them some help catching him since he has the answers as to what happened to them and why they have punch ghosts.
>>
>>81351750
I had an idea that the Stands that the Coalition fights while trapped in Foster's Home all look like the cast members of the show. So Eduardo would literally be [FEAR OF THE DARK], but I'm okay with dropping the idea if people would rather have Eduardo as an actual character.
>>
>>81351681
Are these the correct ones?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/download-mugen-latest-release-1-1-official-release-8613-105841.0.html

http://tunglashor.webnode.com/products/vselect/
>>
>>81351867
I htink the idea of the "imaginary friend" being morphed Stands sounds like a smart twist, to me atleast, i like it
>>
>>81351906
That's it. Now go for it
>>
Could someone clean >>81299449, would be sad to seeing it go just like that
>>
>>81351983
Is this okay?
>>
>>81352153
That's fine, there are little to no bugs in the engine.
>>
>>81352266
What are the differences between 1.0 and 1.1b?
last question i promise
>>
>>81352327
1.1b Is the developer's build, it allows for more creativity and freedom to tinker with the engine. It also comes with the ability to adjust the screen size, whereas 1.0 does not.
>>
>>81352404
When I open it, it shows two "Kung Fu Men"
How do I play?
>>
>>81352734
>Go online and find a Ryu or Terry to start
>Download said character
>Convert from .rar to .zip
>Unzip character
>Place in char folder
>Open Vslelect
>Find the mugen excectuable and open it
>right click on second KFM
>Choose replace
>Go into the char folder once more
>Go into a character's folder
>Select the .def file
>Save the Vselect file
When you launch mugen up again it should show the character you chose next to the first Kung Fu man. use your arrow keys and the l;',./ keys on your keyboard. You're welcome.
>>
So I need a name for a stand that I thought up:

Name: ??? (I need a name)

Ability: temperature manipulation

Power: C

Range: C

Durability: E

Precision: B

Potential: D

Explination: With the stands right hand the user can decrease temperatures and with the right hand the user can icrease temperatures. This allows the user to freeze water molecules in the air or ignite the oxygen in the air as well. With obvious effects of touching someone and either freezing them or boiling them alive, depending on the hand and the temperature the user chooses
>>
File: HerbiePopnecker.jpg (72KB, 388x535px) Image search: [Google]
HerbiePopnecker.jpg
72KB, 388x535px
>>81297292
same anon, expanding on an idea

Stand User: Herbie Popnecker
Stand Name: 「LADY MADONNA」
Appearance: Unknown, may be bound to Herbie's lollipop.
Ability: 「LADY MADONNA」creates small conveniences that allow Herbie to make it out of virtually any situation. As the original anon stated, sort of like Hey Ya!+Paisley Park.
Role: I was thinking Herbie would be a kind of joke character in Part 7. He just keeps walking, never really caring about what's going on around him. No one knows his story or if he's even officially in the race. He nearly wins it, but goes in a different direction and misses the finish line, allowing Wander to win.
>>
>>81353177
What about [ Saturday Night Fever ] , also, do you have a character for the Stand? if not, maybe we could give it to some of the Recess gang? maybe to Gretchen?
>>
>>81353177
Hey you're the same guy from that other place (you know damn well which one).
>>
>>81353437
i like this name.
>>
>>81352934
>>Unzip character
>>Place in char folder
Do I just put all of it in the char folder or do I have to put it in another folder?
>>
File: 1459115090413.jpg (84KB, 1248x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1459115090413.jpg
84KB, 1248x1376px
I think what should be noted here is that you guys should avoid making the same mistakes that Araki did when writing each part:

part 5 : GioGio overshadowed by the supporting cast
part 6 : Inconsistent quality of stand battles, especially in the middle chapters
part 7 : Chocolate Disco
part 8 : Next chapter when?
>>
>>81353899
>Chocolate Disco
i barely remeber about this Stand, what was so shit about it?
>>
>>81353974
It was lame as hell, especially compared to earlier fights such as Ringo or Blackmore.
>>
File: feels ghost.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
feels ghost.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>81353899
>Next chapter when?
This is almost too true.
>>
>>81353899
I'd say the most important thing is to get the characters individual motivations and group interactions down well, and make sure all the main characters are used fairly often.
There's also keeping in mind that Stand battles have a tendency to start like horror films, where you don't really know whats going on and have to figure it out along with the characters.
>>
>>81353899

Regarding Part 5, I think the mistake was more that Araki didn't give GioGio enough interactions with the other members of Bruno's gang. He gets a few moments of bonding with Narancia and Mista, and is constantly belittled by Abbacchio, but that was all. It didn't have a dynamic of friendship like it had in Part 4 and Part 2, and even Part 3 for that matter.
>>
>>81354229
Gio felt more like a walking plot device than a character.
>>
>>81350874
I dont think we've decided on whether Fred should be the final fight or just an intro to the Lonely Hearts.

I personally prefer him to just be the appetizers to the LH main course.
>>
>>81353177
If I recall, Pet Shop can manipulate cold temperatures, Jobin hot temperatures, and White Album, both. I really like the hand gimmick though. Maybe you could apply it to something else?

>>81353974
>>81354005
It was a pretty lame fight. The user was also probably autistic, in a genuine sense of the word.

>Shows up out of nowhere when Valentine starts pulling some crazy shit
>My Stand is Chocolate Disco...
>That's all...
>Fights

>>81354043
>Our part 8 constantly goes on breaks and hiatus
>Group gets into some form of legal trouble
>Artist gets in a car accident
>Group has a giant falling out
>One of us dies
>We begin pandering to the extreme sjw crowd
>>
>>81340976
Underrated post. Mark would be perfect
>>
>>81352934
It works now, thanks!
>>
>>81354229
Yeah, nobody liked GioGio on his team and that didn't change for the longest part, even having a character abandon the ship because he doens't like the protag enough to die for him
>>
>>81354292
It's no questioning Fred is our Kira and final boss. This has been a maintained idea from the start. We came up with the idea that he's far too unhinged and unrestricted compared to the LH making him a threat to both heroes and villains.
>>
>>81354292
I remember a bit I liked from a thread or so again where they've defeated all of the Lonely Hearts and Fred appears hoping they'll accept his application.

Fred is a rouge element, the LH cover for him since they don't want his actions attracting attention to their club, and he's mad they won't let him join, so he fakes his death and sets the heroes after them at some point.

Fred becomes a lose end after that, it makes sense to save him for last since he's the guy who killed people the Coalition actually knew.
>>
>>81354298
How else would I apply it?
>>81353437
Maybe if the stand design is split in half with one side being blue for cold and red for hot. The user can wear clothing that matches this and he always wants himself to be split evenly when it comes to clothing or something.
>>
>>81340976
Oh God
This.
>>
>>81354481
Yeah the character that uses [ Sturday Night Fever ] ( until someone comes whit a better name ) must have some kind of autistic gimmick whit colors
>>
>>81354640
Speaking of names, are we still changing ARABIAN NIGHTS to NOTHING LIKE A FRIEND in part 3?

I would've updated the doc already, but I didn't know if we were doing it or not.
>>
>>81354481
Temperature manipulation is a bit overused but maybe this anon >>81354640 is on to something. Maybe something about the [COLORS] corollating with [SENSATIONS]. The stand adopts the color of whatever object it touches on it's hand when it attacks, these colors leave the target feeling a unique sensation? Up to two colora at once since you only have two hands.
>>
File: 259b.jpg (137KB, 425x1238px) Image search: [Google]
259b.jpg
137KB, 425x1238px
>>81355105

This sounds like something that a character like Crazy Quilt (a very obscure DC villain) would fit in.
>>
>>81354849
I don't like it
>>
>>81355105
Why dont we make it like Echoes but whit color, maybe make it so that the stand transforms color into some form of element or sensation? for example, if you touch something that is [RED] you will get burned, if you touch something [YELLOW] you will get shocked and if you touch something [PINK] you will feel good or in love.

Make it so that the stand can "maintain" two color of choice at hand (heh) so that it can have Electric or Cold punches
>>
>>81354849
I liked Black Hole Sun better.
>>
>>81354377
Since when? I've seen plenty of arguments where the only reason he's not allowed into the LHC is because hes a penniless barber who doesn't know when to keep his head down. If were seriously going to try and pull a Kira off for part 4 Fred is no where near worth it, Kira wasn't an obvious creep or a unrestricted killer, he had finesse, he had subtly, and most importantly he had control and knew how to keep himself under wraps, Angelo and Akira were more close to what you are describing, nutjobs who have no restraint.
>>
>>81355488
Oh, I really fucking like Black Hole Sun for Jafar's stand.
>>
File: nb.png (661KB, 706x766px) Image search: [Google]
nb.png
661KB, 706x766px
>>81355378
>>81355105
>>81354640
I like this for pic related

Also, what do you guises think about having a group of unrelated characters form a band? a band of Stand user obviusly. I think we can make it work for something like part 8 since it will be the most separated from the jojo series
>>
>>81334556
Part 7 and 8 is not a fucking universe reboot.

People should stop assuming it is.
>>
>>81354394
I personally really like the idea that Fred is just the calm (so to speak) before the storm. He's a solo nutjob, a killer, and exceedingly dangerous, he murders Gadget in cold blood, but then the gang deal with him (like how the gang in Jojo dealt with Akira, who killed Okyuasu's brother, or Angelo who kills Josuke's grandfather) and then when everyone thinks it's over and peace can finally settle in, they discover an entire social club of killers just as dangerous, if not more so, than Fred, but where they differ is they aren't just a bunch of mad beasts like Fred was. Fred is the Cerberus to the Lonely Heart's Club's underworld, in the sense that when he appears, it's a sign of bad times on the horizon, but not because of him, but because of what is behind him
>>
>>81337977
he's already in
>>
>>81355638
is not, but at least part 7 takes place in an alt universe (the original universe is still in place)
>>
>>81355667
Right now the way it's set up is they become aware of the club before they fight Fred.

Fred kills Gadget while the Conman Coalition is at the gala being hosted by the LHs which is when they become aware of the LHs.
>>
>>81355528
See we're not making him out to be like Kira. He was first suggested as the Part 4 main antagonist and we built well off of it. Then we took a detour, thinking up the Lonely Hearts Club for minor villains. With how we incoporated them into the story we eventually had to think of Fred's place in it. The more well recieved idea is that the LH club was an organization of wealthy people that ,despite their morbid motivations, followed rules and stuck together. Fred was a stark contrast to them in that he didn't give a fuck and played his own game making him far more dangerous.

The talk of him being a preliminary enemy is honestly new to me. Maybe I should review. I may have been lurking from the start but I skim every now and then.
>>
>>81355733
You know I just had an idea, what if we change things up, and instead of the Lonely Hearts ending as just minor villains, the climax of part 4 has the leader of the LHs, Fred and the Coalition all in one big three way battle?
>>
>>81355977
I like the idea but we are going to need more hot opinions
>>
>>81354377
>>81354394

Fred is a fucking maniac. Way more dangerous to them than Lowly.

At least Lowly didn't want anything to do with them.

This fucker tracked them down to their home city and is constantly on their backs. Fuck, half the time, when the heroes fight the serial killers, you'll see the serial killers at first breathe a sigh of relief because they're not HIM.
>>
>>81356071
Thats a bit too Fred wanky, anon. If anything they would sigh in relief because the nutjob barber isn't around pestering them to let him join.
>>
Review fag when, we are reaching bump limit
>>
>>81303003
There's a number of userless Stand suggestions like >>81297292 mentioned, so we could try digging some of those out for the kids.
>>
>>81356141
Man fuck you, we've had Fred as the main villain for a while. Not even wanking him, that was legit what we were shooting for at first.

Having a clear villain just get knocked out that early sorta takes out the danger in the Part.

"Oh yeah, he was just a dude. He killed a main character, but is just a dude."

If you want to start going down this road. Then I take it gadget never dies, and the LHG kill him later on to make themselves look like a threat?
>>
>>81356071
I want to set Fred up as a series of events that make him increasingly unhinged beginning with the death of his dear aunt.

Years later he's apprenticed to Doctor Barber, who's dark hobbies only prod Fred further down his path to true naughtiness.

One day Fred discovers one of Doctor Barbers projects... his fleshy projects, and decides to modify it, but Doctor Barber does not take kindly to this and Fred ends up killing him later or in a scuffle. He hides to body and the shop is now his.

There needs to be more things that happen to him before that though.
>>
>>81355977
>>81356031
I can definitely see the penultimate battle being Con Carne against the Eds, and when he tries to get away Fred rubs him out.
Commerce the fight with Fred against the wounded Eds, with backup from Jay and Silent Bob so they can get a little slice of vengeance for Gadget.
>>
>>81355977
>>81356031
I'm pretty into this idea. I feel like we should follow a bit of Fred's exploits briefly so we have a sense of perspective for him before the three factions come together to settle shit completely.

>>81356283
I'm totally with you in regards to Fred's important position but I feel the lengths gone to make him 'All according to keikaku' is bit much. It would be better to simply have him cleverly pit his enemies against each other. He offs Gadget and realizes a group of stand users want to shut him down. Shifting the blame on the LH would be perfect. I do agree having the LH visibly wary of him would be neat.
>>
>>81356283
Look, I dunno why I really don't like the idea of Fred as the main villain. It might be because Fred is just a psycho, sure he has his barber thing and his rhymes, but he brings nothing else to the table as an interesting character besides being a psycho. So far all the main villains weve worked with have been interesting, and even somewhat unique, but Fred? The only thing thats come around with his idea is "Hes a nutter, like really nutty! He kills people and hes a barber, and he's really crazy! He also sets up the Lonely Hearts Club to be exposed before he takes a vacation for the entire story till the very end! Hes also a psycho killer that even psycho killers are afraid of!" Like, he's not main villain material, in my opinion. He has nothing that sets him apart as being interesting, no motivation aside from killing, and no personality aside from "Hes craaazy!" I mean, are we all seriously satisfied with having just a psycho killer cliche as the main villain?
>>
>>81356533
I want Fred to do some monologuing about his past to a person strapped into his barber's chair.

>>81356615
You seem to be under the impression that Fred in part 4 is a carbon copy of Fred from his source material.

I agree that right now he does not feel main villain-ish, just the villain who is the last one left standing at the end.

He doesn't really plan much right now, so he needs an end game.
>>
>>81356615
I had an idea earlier that we had Fred be revealed to have planned everything from the start at the end. Like, whenever they meet killers, things just happen to work out perfectly so that they get a concrete lead to the next one, there's always a convenient object nearby Edd can use to make something, etc. When all's said and done with the LHC, Penny or Edd or whoever isn't satisfied with how things went down, and when they poke around they deduce Fred was manipulating things the whole time to bring down the club, maybe because he thought they were "too naughty" or something.
>>
>>81356832
Please no. It's such a cheap way to make a character seem smart or important by revealing in the end "I WAS BEHIND IT ALL, BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING" Theres better ways to make a villain seem competent, important and intelligent than just adding him in to every situation like a bad photoshop job

>>81356797
Well that and I also really love the idea of the LHC being the main force of the part and ending with the leader fighting the MC, or the coalition, having had his whole club torn down by some meddling kids.

But I will admit, if this project can make Fred more than just a boring psychopath cliche and honestly make him into someone interesting and worthy of main villain-ship, I will welcome it.
>>
I don't like the idea of Fred being some keikaku master with a desire for revenge against the LH. I can understand the LH being afraid of him because he's legitimately mentally ill and has a more powerful stand, but all the other shit is too much. He's already doing what he likes to do. He's living his quiet life and exercising his scalping fetish on the side without getting caught. What more could he want? Hell, what more motivation does he need than not wanting to get caught?
>>
>>81356832
I don't think Fred should have planned it, I think he should've just rolled with the situation.

He finds out those stuck up jerks are getting picked off and so he lays low while they get taken apart.

>>81356965
So how do we go about making thread more main villain-ish?

Right now he just kills people, so why is he killing people? Do they do something to set him off? At first it was just shaving hair, then he started shaving lives.

Did getting a stand make him go madder? Is there just a certain place he wants to be rid of? Did he take over Doctor Barbers experiments and the people he kills become raw materials for those monstrosities?
>>
>>81357077
>>81356965
>>81357080
I figured it would be Fred's unpredictability that would make him more dangerous in the first place. He's the main villain if only because he's the more legitimate threat. If some way could be devised to prompt him to step up his game near the end, something to set him off into a full-on spree, necessitating his takedown, that could be the plot point you need.
>>
>>81356965
>>81357160

I imagined what would set him off was Muriel's death. We don't say it directly, but it was what turned him "Naughty"
>>
>>81357077
This.
Fred is best when he's just trying to live his life, rather then be all big and menacing.
>>
>>81357160
Perhaps the choice of victims is part of the reason for the club's ban on Fred, and by extension, the reason he's hard to pin down.
The Conman Coalition can track down all the Lonely Hearts by following the pattern in their victims while Fred's is truly random.
>>
>/co/co/'s

You guy's aren't pronouncing /co/ like the word coco, right? Cause that is super duper wrong.

They aren't k-oh-mics.
>>
>>81357160
Something to set him off... maybe Madam Foster was good to him and he didn't like that she was killed. I don't know if Madam Foster is being played as a villain or someone just being used by the LHs. If the LHs killed her when she fought back, that could be something that'd set Fred off.

Maybe Daffy killed his sweetheart, or he killed her when she turned into a Daffy clone and that pushed him further along.

>>81357216
He'll just say the death of his aunt at one point and that'll be good enough.
>>
>>81357080
Fuck if I know, I will say this, in my personal opinion Fred should follow three rules (again, my opinion)
1. Not a cliche: If theres one thing I hate, it's a cliche that doesn't even try. Linking back to Jojo, no main villain is just "a crazy guy" they have so much more to them than that, and so much more interesting. Being a crazy psycho in itself is not a bad character, but if being a crazy psycho is their defining character trait, then fuck that shit.

2. Look to Kira. I know were not doing 1:1, I've been working on this long enough to get that. I also know we won't copy Jojo characters, but look to Yoshikage Kira for inspiration in this situation, because Kira is just top notch as a psycho killer character, as I have said before.

3. Don't overblow him. The biggest thing that made me love Jojo part 4 was just the scale of it all. We don't have to copy that, or even go with it, but it gives things so much more impact and gravity when the situations and the characters are on a smaller scale and closer to home.
>>
>>81357343
Coco, Coucou, potato, potato
>>
>>81357343
Your logic is a bunch of caca.
>>
>>81357248
>>81357216
>>81357160
The thing about Fred is that he's supposed to be a realistic serial killer in contrast to the outlandish and rather cliche motivations of the LH. Real serial killers aren't the Joker. They don't have just one thing that sets them off. They're often screwed up from the start and their lives tend to be a slow burn of one bad circumstance after the other.
>>
>>81357343
>Implying I don't pronounce it Cio-Cio
>>
>>81357160
See unpredictable, I can see working great, without him just being a lolrandom killer. A villain that doesn't really have plans or ruses, but is still a very serious threat because he's so very good at just doing whatever comes to mind at the moment, improvising solutions to his situations, even if it endangers him. It would be a great contrast to every other /co/co/ villain who seem to be very heavy on the long term deep planning.
>>
>>81357489
I like this.
>>
>Have not read nor watched JoJo at all.
>Not even that interested (Everything seems so confusing plus as much as I try to like it, the artstyle just throws me off).
>Still can't help from reading and lurking these threads because Incredibly-Dumb-yet-Coordinated crossover ideas always catch my eye.

It is so difficult when a lot of points require to know a little about JoJo to understand, but hey that's not a determent to it, it's my fault really.
>>
>>81357391
What I want to do with Fred is this:

His aunt dies and that hits him hard since she was one of his last remaining relatives.

Life goes on, he's working as a barber, his boss is kinda weird and has backroom hobbies he doesn't ask about, he has a girlfriend who one day starts turning into a duck and attacks him, maybe this is when he unlocks his stand to defend himself, kills his girl and sees the dead duck turning into his girl's lifeless body, his boss comes in and sees this, Fred kills him too and finds out about whatever Doctor Barber was up to, could be something he imagined, could be something crazy (like the hair fish monsters, or some other thing that promises him power, I don't favor that though, but it's an option).
At this point Fred's life is just one tragedy after another and he finally loses it.

I want to make him into a character who has been screwed over by the crazy shit that happened in previous parts, someone who the Eds wouldn't even want to kill if they knew his story but know they have to put a stop to him.

Maybe he just wants to kill all the stand users since that's the latest in a long line of painful memories.

Right now he's up in the air for what we can do with him.
>>
File: 001.png (607KB, 1700x1292px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
607KB, 1700x1292px
>>81357868
You're really missing out anon.
>>
File: dog.jpg (56KB, 242x496px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
56KB, 242x496px
>>81357923
>Wanting to turn him into a tragic villain
>>
File: 015.png (765KB, 2030x1400px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
765KB, 2030x1400px
>>81358006
Really missing out
>>
>>81358099
I still want him to be a victim of circumstance, not that it makes what he's doing any less heinous.
>>
>>81358006
Again, yes I heard it's amazing and I have tried, but as much as I try I just can't get into it.

I suppose it is just not my cup of tea.
>>
>>81357868
a guy gets punched for 7 pages straight and a ghost named after a pink floyd song punches spaghetti

go watch it or read it now family
>>
>>81358157
I prefer >>81357489 's idea, in that he doesn't just one day snap, hes always been a nut, sure he can have a shitty life where bad things happen to him, but it doesn't break him, he was born broken, the shitty circumstances just add more fuel to the fire that was already raging. He shouldn't be sympathetic, he should be that villain that goes "Sure, I've had a shitty lot in life, but thats not why I'm doing this, I'm doing this because I enjoy it."

"Tragic" psycho villains are shitty
>>
>>81358196
Look I appreciate the effort, but I gave up because it basically narrows down to the artstyle. It sucks me out. And no amount of cool and funny stuff is gonna change that.

yes, I am fully aware that's incredibly petty and nitpicky but everyone has that one thing that has one small point that bothers you too much.

I still find these thread really entertaining so I'll still read em.
>>
>>81358336
But that stuff can still happen to him, right? It could be what points him to his preferred targets.
>>
File: kira.png (216KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
kira.png
216KB, 500x556px
>>81358159
Its a shame, it's really an iconic piece of Japanese literature, full of incredibly stories and fights between all kinds of strange and colorful characters. I personally have always loved the art style of Jojo, so I can never understand when people don't like it. But to each his own I suppose.
>>
>>81358374
Of course it can still happen, but it should be less of a "These events turned him into a monster" and more like "He was always a monster, but these events just make it easier for him to let himself out, or embrace what he really is"
>>
>>81358648
The anime's got some sweet music too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F-FigrFUXU
>>
File: speed king.png (2MB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
speed king.png
2MB, 1280x920px
>>81358800
Also making the mundane intense
>>
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/courage-the-cowardly-dog-season-1-episode-4-the-demon-in-the-mattress

I feel it's important to post the episode containing Freaky Fred considering the thread's current topic. For both inspiration and to hopefully consolidate all the ideas concerning him. While no character is a carbon copy, they do retain the same core traits. So, let's make a list.

>Fred is Freaky
Fred's mannerisms, his body, his crooked smile and wild hair all say the same thing to anyone with half a brain. This dude is a freak. I mean, he force-fed pancakes to courage and then *shaved* them. Unless playing up the oblivious angle of others, Fred should have a presence of Freakishness. Not bloodthirsty, not manic or evil. Freakishness.

>Fred is....Nauuuuughty.
And always has been. He trivializes his urges into one word. He doesn't view himself as evil, he knows he has a problem. But he doesn't admit that size of it, just that he can sometimes be rather....nauuuuughty. Fred is a different monster than Lowly Worm. Fred has innocence, Fred has love. It's just when a full, bushy head of hair walks by his brow starts to sweat. He tries to convince himself that he's no threat. But, in the end, one would bet that Fred ends up being....nauuuughty.

I think we just need to take the development of his stand as a gaining of power. When Fred gets into one of his moods he can't stop until there isn't anything left his buzzers can trim. But, with the power of his stand. That moment never comes. And it gives Fred the unique and horrifying ability to be a lot more...

Nauuuughty.
>>
>>81358892
I like this idea. He goes from being a serial shaver to a serial killer just because he can no longer stop himself by running out of things to shave, because the limits have been removed.
>>
So this thread is getting on in post count, so maybe it's time to start playing it out.

If you start listening now, maybe the song'll be over by the time we hit 500.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>>
>>81358963
Should his stand still become active for the first time when his darling turns into a Daffy clone?

After he's shaved her to death and her body turns back, he's in full "what's the harm if I keep going?" mode.
>>
File: 1456076442860.jpg (194KB, 1280x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1456076442860.jpg
194KB, 1280x1043px
>>81357868
the series itself sounds weird and charming. I've just made no efforts to hide that the art style REALLY weirds me out.

but anyway, possible part of the boss fights for part 4

>Stan throws down with Mr. Burns
>Stan starts with early advantage in raw power and skill, 「Pet Semetary」 barely fending off his punches and money blasts
>surprises Stan when it shoots its claw dart
>Monty starts to pummel Stan, sapping and using his speed
>Stan manages to maneuver back while Burns is on the run part of his "hit and run" moves. starts to feel his reflexes coming back, but slowly and not in great shape. realizes it's based on both the dart and the range from Burns
>fires off a fistful of cash/gold bar, but Burns dodges around it easily enough with remaining speed
>just zips in and keeps speed-demoning Stan
>Stan's been focusing on keeping his money wad floating near the ceiling, then turns it around to nail Burns in the back of the head
>Stan's retreats slowly, but Burns gets back up, head bleeding
>readies another dart, but Stan throws a gold statue or vase at him
>Burns' dart shatters the projectile and hits Stan again
>Burns walks back with an evil grin
>Stan pulls the dart out weakly and flashes an equally evil grin
>"There's always another sucker..."
>activates 「Loadsamoney」 to turn the shards of the statue thing into a bunch of smaller cash moneys, creating a hundred or so projectiles that surround Burns at every angle.
>"All that speed's nothin' when you've got nowhere to go."
>pummels Burns into a broken heap with a multi-direction blast of wads of bills and change
>>
>>81359257

I honestly don't like the Daffy connection. And even the Muriel connection should be a call-back at best. Fred needs to be more unredeemable than that.

How about he has an episodes with his current darling ___, and his stand triggers. And when he finally gets control of himself again he's found he's been ever naughtier than ever.

Again, it's Fred's innocence and acceptance that I think we need to keep. His reaction to seeing nothing but blood left should be his classic.

"Oh dear. I shaved, and did I shave. Until there was simply nothing left to save. I fear, I terribly fear. That I've grown even more....naaaaaaughty."
>>
>>81359384
I just wanted to set up the first time Fred kills someone and he realizes he just doesn't feel bad about it, even when it was someone he cared about.
>>
>Scrooge activates his Stand
>Father puts up 「Can't Stop Won't Stop」 to keep him out of range
>Scrooge tries to punch through it, only for its power to trigger and expand outward, flinging Scrooge away
>Scrooge drags himself up, scoffing about how weak and "lazy" the Stand is
>Father don't care
>Scrooge keeps charging to kick and punch the barrier, still thrown back harder each time
>eventually hits it hard enough that the barrier reaches the wall of the room, crushing Scrooge through it
>Scrooge is in bad shape, but keeps pummeling the shield rapidly, taking lots more smaller rams himself but still talking shit
>Father hasn't even had to move yet
>Scrooge decides it's gone on long enough and brings out his Stand
>Father mocks him for being way out of range for his by-the-minute ability, or else he'd have used it earlier
>Scrooge tells him what he's been telling the rest of the Coalition, about how a Stand doesn't mean anything without a proper man behind it
>points out that Father's Stand is starting to develop cracks where he's been specifically striking
>"I think it's time I stopped takin' it easy on ye, laddy. Time ye see what a McDuck can really do."
>winds up a punch while his other hand readies his coin flip, since Father is out of his range and he's considering the shield's recoil a ranged attack
>ONE PUUUUUNCH while coin flipping to shatter it and ignore the recoil. fine with it since Father didn't owe him any Debt yet anyway
>Father flips out about his unbreakable Stand, half panicked and half furious
>tries to resummon it while Scrooge charges him, hitting him first with another world-famous McDuck punch
>places his foot on Father's chest and rubs his dime to start draining his assets
>"There. Now your money's as worthless as ye are."
>finishing blow
>don't fuck with McDuck.jpg
>>
>>81359480
That's sorta what real psychosis is like. Nothing edgy like "FEELING IT" or something like that.

I like it.
>>
>>81359257
>Fred is giving his darling her weekly appointment, carefully tending to her long, luscious hair
>Fred's having another one of his cold sweats as his gently runs his fingers through her long golden locks, he wants to cut it all, reduce it to tiny strands, he wants to slice her up clean and smooth, but he can't, it would be...naughty....
>In the midst of him trimming her hair she starts to shudder curiously
>When he asks his darling if she is alright, she begins to speak in some strange dialect, spouting nonsense about 'literally me' and 'morning has come to carolina'
>She leaps from the barber chair, attempting to strangle Fred to death
>In his desperation to get her off, his buzzcutter lobs off a large chunk of her hair, and her scalp
>She falls back temporarily, gushing blood down her face, and Fred only sits there, staring at the buzzcutter in his hands, lumps of hair and flesh clinging to the machine as well as warm blood oozing down it
>The sweats return
>He feels quite...naughty...
>He barely even registers his darling returning to the attack, lunging at him
>As he turns to look at her, a big grin streaked across his crooked toothy smile, his hand lunges out and touches the pendant around her neck, an anniversary gift, it had a lock of his hair inside of it
>The piece of jewlery starts to buzz loudly, vibrating at such a speed that the air around it is being shaved away
>The pendant touches his darling's chest, and suddenly her flesh explodes in a shower of gore
>Fred's smile grows wider as a shadow looms over his shoulder, his hands grabbing for his razor blades and his scissors, lunging at his darling
>By the time the buzzing is silenced, Fred is sitting in his barber's chair, his suit streaked with blood, but not a trace of a body anywhere in the room
>"Oh my...I am feeling quite...naaaauuughty...."
>>
>>81359659
I like this. It implies the problem was always there.
Daffy just accelerated what would eventually happen regardless, and its hardldy given any thought.
>>
>>81359593
The reason I wanted the Daffy thing is because the stress of being attacked like that is what could cause him to activate his stand for the first time.

>>81359659
Neat.

But does Fred's ability cause people to explode like that?
>>
File: cant stop wont stop.png (356KB, 1193x1010px) Image search: [Google]
cant stop wont stop.png
356KB, 1193x1010px
>>81359582
Are we sticking with the vague barrier for Can't Stop Won't Stop? It's so dull.

Not to mention only Stands can hurt Stands, so Scrooge wouldn't be able to damage Can't Stop Won't Stop no matter how much he punched it.
>>
>>81359760
It's not an explosion, it's her chest getting buzzed open, resulting in the Araki-special of violently exploding bloody wounds.
>>
bump limit
>>
>>81359837
Ah, I was getting the mental picture of ludicrous gibs when it's really more like a chest burster/geyser effect in this instance.

Odds are this story would be told via flashback.

>>81359908
Well at least we're making progress.
>>
>>81359816
yea, I was a little meh on the concept myself. I was just running with it

maybe that's its thing? no barrier, but if its power is active, it can be hit by people or other forces, but it ricochets it as well as taking less damage itself. so it's actually diving in the way to take hits and you're trying NOT to hit it?

also I think you're underestimating the fury of McDuck
>>
>>81359981
No, it's power is that it steals momentum from getting hit or hitting something.
>>
So who the hell is the main character of Part 4?
>>
>>81360434
The Eds
>>
>>81360434
I think there is not a main main protagonist but a pair of main story lines that interconect on the middle
>>
>>81360434
the eds, scrooge and stan and gadget from what i've seen
>>
File: 1375986461625.jpg (30KB, 130x155px) Image search: [Google]
1375986461625.jpg
30KB, 130x155px
>>81360474
>>81360481
>Reusing main characters from a previous part in a part right after theirs instead of giving the spotlight to new characters
I'm speechless at how stupid that is
>>
>>81360549
It's been this way for a while now.
>>
>>81360474
>>81360549
Technically all of the conmen are, Grunkle Stan and Scrooge are equal with the Eds.
>>
>>81360549
The Eds were voted by many to be the MCs of part 4 due to popularity, and also their parallels with Canon part 4 MCs.

We're not going to change it because you don't like it.
>>
>>81360549
I dont like it either, if it where only one character i wouldn't mind but they not only are 3, they are 3 character that are main allies on another part
>>
>>81360600
Doesn't stop it from being incredibly stupid
I mean yeah, part 4, and nearly all of Jojo has had previous parts characters join the cast of later parts, but they were never the main characters, because their story, their adventure, was already told, they supported the new cast and new characters in their own struggles. I could understand the Eds running support again in part 4, but are we seriously going to have them be the main characters? That just a waste of character potential, especially with all the other characters in the main cast which could easily take the MC spot instead.
>>
>>81360434
>>81360549
>>81360726
Think of Part 4 like Pulp Fiction, you've got like 3 or 4 protagonists of their own stories that overlap occasionally. The Eds, Stan, Scrooge, Gadget, all of that shit.
>>
>>81360735
To be fair that isn't how it's been written so far. Most of the focus has been on Gadget and the Eds.
>>
Is it really to late to change the Eds participation on Part 4?
>>
>>81360652
>and also their parallels with Canon part 4 MCs.
Jotaro and Joseph were support characters, Joseph barely had much to do even then and Jotaro only really popped in for a couple fights, they weren't the main focus of the part because it wasn't their story, they had their stories, it was Josuke and his friends story. No previous part character ever took center stage away from another parts new cast. Thats one of the defining factors of JJBA, each new part was a new cast of character's stories, guided or helped by a previous character, like passing the torch to a new generation, in a sense.

I mean you can keep it even if I don't like it, I aint the boss of this project, it's just makes the project seem creatively dull.
>>
>>81360830
It's never too late to change anything, it just depends on if people are too stubborn to change their mind of things already presented. Nothing is set in stone.
>>
>a few people actually don't want the Eds to be the main focus of part 4

what the fuck
>>
>>81360897
If you wanted the Eds to be the main focus of something, then don't make them the support focus of something else
>>
>>81360920
not gonna lie, I know this shit is all fucked since april fools but who the fuck are you to say who should and shouldn't be the focus?

We've kind of decided through consensus over the course of tens of threads by now. This isn't a 1:1 of Jojo so we don't have to copy the way the parts are transitioned either.

That being said the Eds' role in part 3 is minimal at best and foreshadows the jawbreakers as well as the lonely hearts club.
>>
so I'll say it

are we just killing Clifford because Jojo did it with their dog and it's easy feels? it seems like he's equally likely to just have what appears to be a death and show up bandaged in the end
>>
>>81360992
He's honestly the easiest to kill off. We need the Eds for part 4 and we need someone to die before Aladdin to set the stakes. Can't be Johnny or Tom, so the big red sacrificial lamb is the only one who really fits the bill.
>>
>>81360897
Why would you want them to be the main focus of the very next part. It would be like if Polnareff showed up in Diamond is Unbreakable and took Josuke's role, but instead of one, it's three Polnareffs. I mean sure, it sounds like a great idea "oh Polnareff is funny, he's an entertaining guy" but then you get halfway along the story and realize "Okay I am getting tired of Polnareff"

Why re-use past characters for the main focus of a new story when you could have fresh new characters to bring brand new personalities and perspectives to the focus of the story. I mean if were gonna do this, why not throw out Rolf and Plucky from part 5 and just have Tom, or Scrooge be the main focus of part 5, or throw out Dora from part 6 and bring Penny back to be the focus?
>>
>>81361034
Except it's nothing like Polnareff at all because they're going to be a character more along the lines of Oingo Boingo, who barely even show up for a little while.

You've completely missed the point.
>>
>>81360975
>Minimal at best
They are the Polnareff of part 3. They are there before Johnny even shows up and continue to be part of the story and part of the battles until the very end, hell they are the only ones besides Tom and Aladdin who survive to the end.

Also using the excuse of "were not 1:1 of Jojo" doesn't excuse stupid decisions. This is a constantly working project, just like a lot of things were added and altered once focus came on to part 3, part 4 can be altered in any way as well, nothing is set in stone beyond the general idea and the characters in it, but the roles can always be altered.
>>
>>81361075
The Eds dont show as little as you make em sound, they aren't protags but they are main party members
>>
>>81361075
Except thats completely wrong. The Eds have as much screentime as fucking Tom in part 3, they are Tom's first actual allies, before even Johnny, and beside Tom, are the only cast members not to die. Trying to say they barely show up is just a flat out lie. So again, it would be exactly like Polnareff or Joseph taking over the main role of Part 4.
>>
>>81361120
>>81361146
>>81361110
I'll concede that point but if it's really a huge concern then we could just make them less important in part 3.

Not having the Eds in part 4 is just disappointing, Jaw is Unbreakable is the best part name.
>>
>>81361208
You are correct on that point since Part 4 is based around themes perfect for the Eds, maybe making them less important or rigth out changing them on part 3 would be for the best
>>
>>81361208
No one is suggesting we take them out of part 4, I too agree they would be great additions to part 4s cast. What I, and the others, are saying is reduce Ed's from the main focus of part 4 and instead give the focus to new characters, because it's their story.
>>
>>81361208
>changing an entire almost completed part where a ton of the fights rely on the Eds rather than just give the protag position to Scrooge or Stan
Please don't. Honestly now that I think about it I'm down for Scrooge McDuck outwitting stands and grappling with people who should be able to murder him in seconds and winning.
>>
>>81361262
Anon, Part 4 is necessary for the Eds to be in.

I'm only drawfagging for this to draw Eds doing Jojo things once we get there.
>>
>>81361262
Or giving the protag position to Shaggy, with him looking up to Gadget as a real detective, and Scooby helping him out, and when Gadget gets killed, Penny steps up to stand alongside Shaggy to crack the case on these killers.
>>
>>81361257
>>81361262
>>81361208
What if once the Eds realize what is going on whit all the Stands and the Killings they go "Oh hell no we aren't doing this again we are out fuck that shit" and decide to go scam people on a more family friendly place
>>
>>81361317
No one wants to remove the Eds from part 4, just drop them from the MC position.
>>
>>81361329
Why does it have to be all or nothing, anon? Just because the Eds aren't the main characters doesn't mean they have to leave the story.
>>
>>81361317
No one's saying cut the Eds entirely, just move them away from the MC spot. And there's still most of part 3 to have the Eds doing Jojo things.
>>81361328
That could work. I do fucking love Mystery Machine's design in the booru.
>>81361329
That would be in Eddy's character and Ed would just do what he said. Not sure if Edd has enough honor to make 'em stay, but I feel like he does.
>>
>>81361347
It's called Jaw is Unbreakable.

Removing them from the position of MC on the whim of some guy having an opinion is probably the worst thing that will happen to this entire project so far.
>>
>>81361387
He has a point though. I've been here a while and I've had that thought in the back of my mind, but everyone else seemed so set on it I didn't bother objecting. Now that we're on 4 it's a legitimate concern that deserves to be addressed.

And while we're talking EEnE, I don't think Rolf should be the main protag of part 5, or at least he shouldn't be if we keep the Eds as protags of part 4. That would be giving one show way too much representation.
>>
>>81361329
>>81361369
I think this could work, we could have a moment where the Ed's tell Stan and Scrooge about the events of part 3, sorta helping them understand how real shit can get with stands, since they've mostly been focusing on the Scam Contest.
>>
File: an enemy stand dot gif.gif (568KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
an enemy stand dot gif.gif
568KB, 495x371px
to all the fuss, I've been writing on the assumption that the three Conmen parties basically split the spotlight, with Gadget being a major side player on the first part. the Eds have a pretty hefty role but aren't stars in part 3, but they more or less split it evenly in 4

the Ed's aren't THE stars of it, but they equally share the spotlight with the tops
>>
>>81361387
And? Starduck Crusader's doesn't have Daffy as the main character. Phantom Scare doesn't have a ghost as the protagonist. The Emperors New Tendency isn't the story about Kuzco finding his mojo. Pretty sure Vento Autistico wont have any actual autists in it.

Using the name, which was decided as a pun ages ago, as a rule of thumb for whose role is whose is stupid.
>>
Let's make it clear, no one is saying that they don't like the Eds, they are just saying that they are being over representated
>>
>>81360992
A lot of people die in Part 3. Clifford's not the only one.
Aladdin
Johnny
Cliford
Carmen before she even joins the team.

Almost all the team dies in part 3.
>>
New thread when
>>
The way I see it, the focus of Part 4 is the serial killers.

So why would a bunch of conman having a bet take the focus of the story instead of the detectives?

The detective side of the part should be THE main "party", with either Gadget, Penny or Shaggy taking the Main, main character spot. Where as the conman side should be a side-story that links up with the detective side soon enough and joins alongside them, and on that side, either Stan or Scrooge will be the conman mains. But regardless, the detective party should be the brunt of the parts focus.
>>
>>81361500
Don't forget Bluto, the poor bastard.
>>81361519
When we hit page 10 or when some asshole jumps the gun.
>>
>>81361328
I can dig this.>>81361385

But dropping the Edds is fucking retarded. It's like getting rid of johnny in Part 3.

They weren't the complete focus in Part 3, they helped out a bit. But Tom got the most screentime.

Honestly, just reduce their fights after what we already have and focus on them in Part 4.
>>
>>81361451
This guy fucking gets it.
We're not dropping the edds.

I bet you're the same guy who kicked out hamon. Whoever you are.
>>
Here's my take on Fred

>Have severe child traumas from his parents strict parenting, hard punishments for being "Naughty"
>Grows up to having a fetish with being "naughty," but a severe fear of being caught redhanded.
>starts connecting the word "naughty" with worse and worse stuff, ends up the thought of killing is the only thing that can get him off
>Keeping himself from going full serial killer because he doesn't want to dissapoint his aunt.
>On the outside he looks like a kind barber who always gossip and makes jokes with his customers, but on the inside he has a very hard time not going "naughty"
>aunt dies.
>Fred freaks out and turns "naughty"
>Later breaks down because he thinks he will get punished, only wanting to have a quiet life in his barbershop.
>Because he was very careful and lucky, no one finds out he has killed, had been planning how to not get caught for a murder since he was a teen, but never actually going through it.
>Like real life serial killers, he has several triggers that makes him naughty, but his main is long, pretty hair.
>Becomes part of the LHC
>One of the members has this long, pretty hair that makes Fred want to be naughty
>Fred kills her
>Gets thrown out of LHC
>Fred lives a quiet life as a barber, being "naughty" on the side.
>Years of never being caught has made him arrogant and sloppy with hiding clues leading to him. He has forgotten all about his fear of somebody catching him being naughty
>No more is the eleborating plans, sometimes kills on impuls. Killing whenever he feels the urge, never needed to stay low
>Enter Gadget
>Gadget find clues leading to Fred
>His fear of being caught comes back
>Kills gadget, shift the blame on the LHC
>Enjoing his peaceful life, trying to stay low and not kill
>Start to get more and more paranoid, what if they find out it was him?
>Starts following the Eds taking down the LHC, making sure nothing can point to him.

Write the rest when i come home from work
>>
>>81361433
I can understand part 5 with Rolf but having everything tied loosely together via Stand Jawbreakers is pretty fucking good.

Again not naming part 4 Jaw is Unbreakable is pretty fucking lame. Honestly would it not be easier to change part 3 just a bit to put in a different character in the few fights that we have the Eds in?

>>81361451
Honestly this is how it should be, them being with Scrooge and Stan in the contest should kick things off but shit goes awry because of Fred and the club.

>>81361464
Fair point, however having them be there for a bit and then just not in it is pretty lame.

Besides, it may not be ENTIRELY about them but they describe the events very well.

Phantom Scare gives and understanding of the mask unleashing cartoon physics, Emperor's New Tendency loosely foreshadows Kuzco being the main villain and getting an upgrade, Starduck Crusaders practically points directly at Daffy, so why not have Jaw is Unbreakable be about the men who are chasing the jawbreakers all the time?

>>81361564
>Honestly, just reduce their fights after what we already have and focus on them in Part 4.
This.
>>
>>81361522
Gadget
Penny
Shaggy
Jay
Silent Bob.

I like it. Can you believe I originally suggested Jay and Silent Bob working with gadget because at that point Gadget didn't really have a place in the story, and throwing these characters together seemed like a good idea at the time. Im surprised how much it grew on me.
>>
>>81361564
>Dropping the Eds
NO ONE IS SAYING TO DROP THE EDS

>Honestly, just reduce their fights after what we already have and focus on them in Part 4.
Or you know, stop over complicating things by messing up the flow of a previous part, which would cause people to have to go back to part 3 and redo everything involving the Eds, and just reduce their importance for the part that is still bare bones enough to have lots of wiggle room to work with.
>>
>>81361594
>however having them be there for a bit and then just not in it is pretty lame.
Yeah, like whit Jotaro on part 3, he literally dissapears past the halfway point
>>
>>81361542
I think the last we discussed, Bluto's not NECESSARILY dead

he might stick around to manage the ship (probably beat the fuck up) and be a wild card when Snoopy hijacks their boat

I could take him or leave him at this point, but fine with him being fodder
>>
>>81361631
You're telling me Part 3 ISN'T Polnareff's Kooky Quest?
>>
>>81361644
He was off buying groceries when Lowly attacks.
>>
>>81361631
>>81361654
Fuck, meant part 4, you know that
>>
File: freeform jazz.jpg (47KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
freeform jazz.jpg
47KB, 450x336px
I really think that we need to be careful in this subject. This could screw up part 3 and part 4 so badly that it could potentially kill the project.
>>
>>81361631
Jotaro is in part 3 plenty, Araki just had him hold back most of the time in order to make the fight with DIO that much better.

Imagine if he hadn't, it would be boring as fuck seeing Star Platinum ORA the fuck out of everything and then again with DIO.

>>81361677
That's still wrong, Jotaro is there but he's not stealing Josuke's thunder. He even uses Star Platinum: The World in the fights after Kira gets Bites the Dust but Josuke still gets the focus and still wins the final fight.
>>
>>81361705
Thats what I'm saying. People want to tear up important parts of part 3 just so they can make the Eds the main characters of part 4 for very few reasons other than "they fit the title"

It's like tearing down the walls of your house because they didn't match your drapes.
>>
>>81361707
Yes, but both cases are for the better of the story telling, to not get tired of the character we dont over use him, and when is someones time to shine, we move them aside, that is what must happen to the Eds
>>
>>81361705
Part 4's at an early enough stage that even if it gets fucked we can rebuild. Ripping out pieces of 3 would pretty much be a death sentence, although it is admittedly important to keep in mind we're only about 10 pages into part 1 in terms of actual comic.
>>81361737
This guy gets it.
>>
>>81361737
I wish i had drapes
>>
>>81361737
It's more like a few people suddenly don't want them the focus of part 4 just because they're in part 3 for a bit.

It's like tearing down the foundation of a new house when you have the floor plan already drawn because "dang wow I don't like that kitchen since the other house had a kitchen too, this is too much kitchens!"

>>81361760
All I'm saying is that the eds should at least be in a main slot of part 4, they don't really need to be in part 3 as much or who even fucking cares if they are really?

Nobody fucking complained about Joseph reappearing in part 3 after he was the main character of part 2.
>>
>>81361760
Let's all put aside our differences and drawfag Part 1 then. Assign an actual fucking script, and that way we can have more than one guy on the job.
>>
File: 1453165938941.jpg (50KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
1453165938941.jpg
50KB, 540x406px
>>81361801
I never knew someone could be so wrong
>>
>>81361806
this.

we should just drop this entire thing and focus on drawing part 1.
>>
Lets decide in a more simple way, the person who gets the name ed gets to decide what to do with the eds, I think they should be main characters
>>
>>81361842
>>81361862
I'm already drawing part 1 but all this bullshit over suddenly changing up part 4 is ridiculous.
>>
>>81361801
Tearing up the foundation to re-work the house plans is not some huge stupid thing, architecture changes a lot, usually to make room for better ideas or crucial fixes. Tearing up of fully built/nearly complete house because you want the old-houses wallpaper on the new house is, however, a huge waste of time an effort.

You are trying to walk backwards when we should be walking forwards in this situation. Ideas are the life blood of a project, which means, yes, things that were decided long ago will and do change, just like how part 1 at the very offset of this project had Stands, as well as part 2, but then people decided to remove all Stands from part 1 and only have Johnny with a Stand in part 2. As much as you like the Eds as the main focus, when you actually think about it, there is no reason they should actually be the main focus. Part 4 is a murder mystery setting, so why would a bunch of conmen be the main focus instead of the detectives?
>>
>>81361878
Why is it ridiculous to change when you can? would you prefer people changing things once you start to draw them?
>>
>>81361873
I think they should resolve the issue with the killers by having a gay orgy.
>>
>>81361899
I see your point but i will have to desagree
>>
>>81361878
Ridiculous in the sense that you prefer the Eds as the focus and its ridiculous that people are trying to change it, or ridiculous in that someone is seriously suggesting reworking the vast majority of part 3 just so the Eds can be the MCs of 4?
>>
>>81361898
>Implying the drawfriend is only good for drawing and shouldn't replace you the ideas guy.
>>
>>81361898
At the rate it takes to draw things with my amount of free time it wouldn't be a big deal to be honest.

That aside I don't really think that the Eds being at least in a main character spot needs to be changed at all.

>>81361919
Ridiculous as in waiting until part 3 is nearly finished to suggest that we should change the focus now and ridiculous that people think for some reason that the Eds can't be in 2 parts.

I mean holy shit, why is it a big deal for them to show up in more than 1 part?
>>
>>81361926
What? who implied that? Stop assuming weird depressing things.

I was just saying that WE must make the decisions now that we are reviewing part 4. We can't go around changing things on part 1,2 or 3 since they are already "finished" no matter how good we thing the change must be
>>
>>81361955
The issue is more that they have a major supporting role in three and then take the MC spot in 4, when people want others to take that main spotlight. No one is saying they should be cut from 4 entirely
Should I bring up that Hank Hill had a major supporting role in two parts and Johnny showed up in two parts or would that just make things worse.
>>
>>81361955
>Ridiculous as in waiting until part 3 is nearly finished to suggest that we should change the focus now
Thats kind of the whole reason why this discussion is going down, were nearly done with part 3, so we should get the basics of part 4 down so work on it runs smoothly

>ridiculous that people think for some reason that the Eds can't be in 2 parts.

>I mean holy shit, why is it a big deal for them to show up in more than 1 part?
Is this really happening again? No offense to you drawfriend, but you can read right? No one is suggesting the Eds be removed from part 4, the whole argument is REDUCING the Ed's role from the MCs to supporting characters. The only people who are suggesting the Eds be removed are the people who are arguing AGAINST their role being reduced. It's those people who want all or nothing in this situation, well, that or they want to make major changes to part 3 just to have the Eds be in part 4 as the MCs
>>
>>81362001
Hank was a great supporter in Part 1 and aided to move the plot forward in 2.

You'll notice he becomes more exposition alongside Nigel than a fighter. in 2.
>>
>>81362013
Theyre not even the strict MC's of part 4.

There were at least 3 plotlines, and they dont even hog their own line.
>>
>>81362001
No, that is perfectly fine to bring up, because it only supports the argument. Hank never became the MC of part 2, and Johnny doesn't take away the MC spot of Tom. Hank has always been support, and Johnny had his story, so he's running support for his son now.
>>
>>81362001
Hank Hill and Johnny appear in 2 parts because they represent character in the original JoJo that also apear in 2 parts. The thing whit the Eds is kinda different

We shouln't make 1:1 JoJo references, but we CAN make really close references to it.
>>
>>81362001
This is exactly the point. Who the fuck cares? Polnareff also shows up later in part 5, Jotaro comes back for parts 4 and 6.

It's not a big deal to have them in a main supporting role and as a main character.

>>81362013
Their roles were already shared as MCs with the other con artists though. Why would it need to be further reduced?

>>81362038
This, the Gadget and the LHC plots were also present and the Eds were caught up in it. I don't see what needs reducing.
>>
File: 1456732633060.png (33KB, 310x393px) Image search: [Google]
1456732633060.png
33KB, 310x393px
At least all of this discussion is constructive, unlike what's happening at the drawthreads.
>>
>>81362093
I don't know about other anons but this kind of arguing is pretty funny, interesting and constructive in my opinion
>>
>>81362038
Thats not the vibe I've gotten from reading up on what we have in part 4. I mean shit, look at the protagonist list on the google doc. Why is it that the part focusing on solving a murder mystery and hunting down serial killers has a group of conmen as the majority of the main protagonists, with the only detective character in the main protag section scheduled to be killed off? The whole role allocation as it's been listed and presented so far is inherently flawed and clashes completely with the themes of the story, and barely anything concerning the detective side has been worked on, it's almost all focused on the Eds along with the conmen fighting practically everyone, looking through it now out of the ten suggested fights the part has so far, only five of them don't involve the Eds, and then only three of them don't mainly involve the conmen. And thats just scanning the titles of each "chapter". So yeah, I'd say the Eds are the focus.
>>
>>81362049
So, the Eds played support, should the be now have their own story?
>>
File: 51NRPY63QEL[1].jpg (51KB, 331x475px) Image search: [Google]
51NRPY63QEL[1].jpg
51KB, 331x475px
>>81361587
Sounds like somebody else has seen this movie. If not, it's an alright thriller, should you want to pass time and maybe gain some inspiration.
>>
>>81362064
Because not only is this a murder mystery, which means the detectives should be the focus of the story, but they, as I've been arguing about before, already had their adventure in part 3, a support role on the conman side is perfectly reasonable and fine for them
>>
Gonna make new thread soon
>>
>>81362064
>Who the fuck cares? Polnareff also shows up later in part 5, Jotaro comes back for parts 4 and 6.
But none of them take the main character role away from the other characters.
>>
Why don't we compromise. Let's reduce the Eds focus a little bit on part 4 but then have one of the die, moving the focus to them a little bit more

>inb4 i dont want the eds to die because they are my fav
>>
>>81362236
If you dont want them to die, why kill one of them off just to have focus on them. Seriously, why are people trying to make this so complicated. Just have them be supports, why do the Eds HAVE to be in the focus, especially in a part with so many fucking cast members, why must the new characters be pushed aside to make room for the Ed's to be in the spotlight, they had their time in part 3 where they had so much more elbow room thanks to the smaller cast.
>>
>>81362175
It might need a bit of reworking as of now but this isn't a murder mystery strictly, first and foremost its about the conmen and then they get caught up in something that's bigger than their best scams ever could be.

>>81362231
Except the Eds didn't take any slot away from everything since Part 4 was initially not only designed around them but named after them.

And since we've actually shifted focus to include not only 2 other conmen but another Courage villain, Scooby and Shaggy, and Inspector fucking Gadget.

Are you going to say it's too many Courage characters because of Fred or something?

It's pretty unreasonable to say that they are hogging anything.

>>81362236
If one dies all 3 should die, the Eds are practically a single unit and should stick together on nearly all things.
>>
>All this arguing about the Eds role in part 4.
I'm just hoping for more art of them and their stands.
>>
New Thread:

>>81362276
>>81362276
>>81362276

Discuss Eds there.
>>
>>81362282
>It might need a bit of reworking as of now but this isn't a murder mystery strictly, first and foremost its about the conmen and then they get caught up in something that's bigger than their best scams ever could be.

It's a part filled to the brim with serial killers, and you're trying to say the handful of detectives SHOULDN'T be the main point of the part? It should instead be the group of guys that include three characters from a previous part, and two characters whose Stands revolve around money. Is that what you are saying?

>Except the Eds didn't take any slot away from everything since Part 4 was initially not only designed around them but named after them.
And? It doesn't mean reworks can't be done.

>Are you going to say it's too many Courage characters because of Fred or something?
Yes, I am going to say theres too many Courage characters because theres a fourth one spread two parts away from the other three, thats EXACTLY my point in this entire argument, that there are too many Ed characters. Ya got me.
Thread posts: 593
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.