[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet you can't answer this question /co/. Try you best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Age Old Question.png (34KB, 612x280px) Image search: [Google]
Age Old Question.png
34KB, 612x280px
I bet you can't answer this question /co/. Try you best
>>
>>81281607
She's mad because she's mad. The love is a result of her being mad, not the cause of it.
>>
>>81281664
Nope. She's mad because she fell for the Joker, but she's also mad because love is what guide her
>>
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because she loves him so much

She was normal, or at least not a blatant freak, before she met him.
>>
>>81281607
she's mad because she wants to be mad. She saw the Joker and decided 'I want to see the world the way he sees it' and used her knowledge of psychiatry to break her brain until she did, the final catalyst being her boyfriend killing someone and dying of his injuries as a result of her gaslighting him.
she only loves Joker the same way a groupie loves a rockstar.
>>
>>81281664
Harley was pretty well together mentally before she met the Joker though.
>>
>>81281607
Anyone still hoping that the whole tattoos, grills, DAMAGED thing is just a meme and that the character will be a decent adaptation of Luke Skywalker's Joker?
>>
>>81281882
>. She saw the Joker and decided 'I want to see the world the way he sees it' and used her knowledge of psychiatry to break her brain until she did, the final catalyst being her boyfriend killing someone and dying of his injuries as a result of her gaslighting him.

Nope, she was using her (by then) boyfriend to test the chaos theory and how it worked, but nobody knew that her professor had spiked his "think" drink with Joker toxin, and that escalated things the wrong way which caused Harleen to lose her mind and started to see the Joker as an idol. It was all for love at the end, she killed her college boyfriend because of love (weird kind)
>>
>>81281607

Both. It's because of who she's fixated on that she's fallen into such self-destructive and obsessive patterns of thought.

Both halves feed on each other.
>>
>>81281607
Why can't it be both?

She was on the brink of a breakdown and had a predisposition for extreme dissociative personality disorder and a giant lady boner for extreme criminal minds...

Then the Joker pushed her off the deep end. She goes insane. But, She feels what she equates to be love, because of who she is.

I don't believe it's any one more than the other.
>>
Based Ayer. Gonna be funny when a movie full of criminals are going to be more likable and heroic than a movie starring Batman and Superman.
>>
Neither or either depending on the series.
>>
>>81282011
is this some new harley shit?
because that sounds really dumb
>>
>>81281607
She's only pretending to be mad, according to the comic books
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.