[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why CAN'T Disney and Pixar be good at the same time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DisneyAndPixar3b.jpg (51KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
DisneyAndPixar3b.jpg
51KB, 634x357px
Why CAN'T Disney and Pixar be good at the same time?
>>
We live in a world of infinite wants and finite resources, Anon. If there are many geniuses working at Disney Animation, there will be less available to work at Pixar and vice versa.
Though Pixar could probably be trying harder
>>
>>81253356
Beat me to it.

Disney is improving -because- a lot of Pixars talent is moving back and forth between the two studios.
>>
>>81253701
>>81253356
Makes sense
>>
>>81253046
They're like Fermions that have a half-integer spins and occupy the same orbital: because of quantum entanglement, one HAS to spin down while the other spins up. And change of spin takes time.
>>
>>81253046
It's John Lasseter who pitched the original idea of Zootopia by mixing two pitches from Byron Howard, and Andrew Stanton who suggested the idea of having hopps as the main characters.
Pixar is still somehow > than Disney
>>
Sabotage, thats what.
>>
We just got Inside Out and Zootopia within a year of eachother. I'd say that was then both being great at the same time.
>>
>>81255084
>Sabotage
Can't stand it.
>>
>>81255165
I know you planned it.
>>
because the definition of good is unclear. pixar and disney decide do conpletely different direction so that at least one of it will be good
>>
who made the good dinosaur, i dont care enough to look it up
>>
>>81255439
DreamWorks
>>
>>81253046
Inside Out was great, better than Shittopia at least.
>>
>>81255133
well there was a Good Dinosaur in between both of them.
>>
>>81255191
Other then Incredibles 2, nobody wants these prequels & sequels Pixar is pumping out.

It's like Lasseter wants to merge Disney Feature Animation & Pixar into 1 studio just so that he can retire.

That and sabotage the TV unit so that Disney only does features.
>>
>>81255547
Yeah, but a B team movie on the side made in the same year shouldn't sour a studio that usually only makes one movie a year.
>>
>>81255133
Inside Out was bland as fuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.