[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Alfred the best part of the movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Alfred_Penyworth_BvS.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Penyworth_BvS.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
Why was Alfred the best part of the movie?
>>
Because he taught Batman to be prepared
>>
Because he's the best Batman character.
>>
Because he gave Batman his Ironman armor

Seriously why does Jeremy Ironman look like RDJ in this movie?
>>
He was the only character with quips.
>>
>>81246265
Because he was barely in it.
>>
>>81246265
Because it's Jeremy Irons
>>
Because he is the Iroh to Bruce's Zuko, helping him because he cares about him, but simultaneously trying to make him realize the error of his ways.
>>
>>81246265
When is Alfred never a great if not the best part of whatever he is in?
>>
>>81246287
kek
>>
"rah rah rah rah get yourself killed rah rah rah morals"
>>
>>81247812

Except the way he said it was to die for.

Anyone would have sex with that voice.
>>
>>81246265
Because Jeremy Irons is spotless, even when he's in really bad movies.
>>
he is part of the mirror lifes of superman and batman and the similar roles people in their lives play
superman has lois and martha while batman has alfred and diana
>>
>>81246265
level headed.
>>
I'm angry that they picked a fuckable charming actor for Alfred. Irons and Gotham!Alfred is not helping my silver fox fetish.
>>
liked him
>>
>>81246265
Because Jeremy Irons is a professional.
>>
>>81246265

You know if you removed everything in the movie that didn't directly deal with Batman or Superman it would have been a much better movie.
>>
>>81246265
Because Irons and Affleck were the only 2 actors in the movie.
>>
>>81246265
It's Jeremy fucking Irons(man) of course he's the best.
>>
File: 1438260171568.jpg (58KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
1438260171568.jpg
58KB, 611x548px
>>81246265
>Literally a character dumbed down for only bad jokes.

I agree the movie was shit but Alfred brought nothing to it. He was just Bruce Wayne's wacky side kick.
>>
>>81246265
Because the man could speak gibberish and make it sound like Shakespeare at his best.
>>
>>81246287
he didn't even sing that.
>>
Because he supports and encourages Bruce's alcoholism. It makes sense that two men like this should be hard drinkers. Bruce because of much parents, and Alfred because he babysits a emotional dead half retarded rich boy
>>
>>81246265
Because Marvel BTFO.
>>
>>81257374
He sang most of it
>>
When was the last time Jeremy Irons acted in a decent movie?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.