[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saoirse is a miracle of the universe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Saoirse is a miracle of the universe.
>>
I would express my love for her with my penis
>>
>>81217934
I want to protect her at all costs.
>>
>>81217934
I saw that character lately very often. Is that movie really that good?
What was the name again, "Something something of the sea"?
>>
>>81218055
Song of the Sea

>>81217991
Go away Macha
>>
>>81218099
Thanks.
>>
I watched this with my little cousin and now she thinks shes a selkie
>>
>>81218494
Tell her that if she's talking she isn't a selkie. Shatter her dreams, anon.
>>
File: Saoirse Diff.jpg (91KB, 900x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Saoirse Diff.jpg
91KB, 900x1272px
>>81217934
Amen

>>81218599
Savage af
>>
>>81218599
I already did. She managed to be quiet for almost 10 minutes, then got her sweater and said its a selkie jacket so she can talk.
She doesn't even care about the jacket now and just say that some selkies can talk without one and I dont know about selkies
>>
>>81218763
>She doesn't even care about the jacket now and just say that some selkies can talk without one and I dont know about selkies

Tell her to turn into a seal then.

>yfw she paints herself black and writes mediocre adult contemporary
>>
>>81218724

Cute, I hardly see fanart for this movie. Source?
>>
>>81218763
Shit, nigga, that's kawaii.
>>
>I see it, Ben. Your pain. You're so full of emtions... I can see them in your face, nasty, terrible things. They make you feel awful. You worry so much for such a young boy.
>You lost your mother, didn't you? My son lost someone too, a long time ago. But I found a way to help him.
>Now, if someone said they had a way to take that pain away, would you let them?
>That's all I do. I take away the pain.
>Don't hurt. It will never hurt again.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I don't know what's more depressing, the thought process that led to this or the fact that I'd take her offer in a heartbeat
>>
>>81219321
Yeah, there's way too little fanart with respect to how good SotS is. But alas, that is the fate of relatively obscure foreign animated movies.

The pic I posted above is from: http://nickbeja.deviantart.com/art/Song-of-The-Sea-Saoirse-526257878
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.