[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do we think Milo Murphy's Law is going to turn out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Milo_Murphy.jpg (17KB, 200x574px) Image search: [Google]
Milo_Murphy.jpg
17KB, 200x574px
Here's what we know:

-Same writers as Phineas and Ferb
-It's set in the same universe as Phineas and Ferb
-"Weird Al" is voicing the title character
-Like P&F Dan and Swampy are voicing characters too
-Sabrina Carpenter and MeKai Curtis are playing Milo's friends
-Other mainstream voice actors and more celebrity actors will have recurring roles
>>
>>81216012
I'm hoping it goes a different direction than PaF.

PaF was great, but it had ran its course by the end of season three. Hopefully Milo Murphy has a more fluid status quo that can keep things fresh.
>>
>>81216012
>-"Weird Al" is voicing the title character
That's going to make it awfully hard to 'appreciate' fan-art of this swell-looking shota.
>>
>>81216012
>-Other mainstream voice actors and more celebrity actors will have recurring roles
Yeah. I think KMR, Greg Cipes, Diedrich Bader, and Phil LaMarr will be regulars or at least regularly play side characters.
>>
hope Doof shows up.
>>
>>81217764
Me too. But I'm kind of disappointed he's reformed and working for OWCA and no longer making inators though.
>>
DOOFENSCHMIRTZ SEQUEL IS COMPENSATED
>>
>>81216012
>-It's set in the same universe as Phineas and Ferb

Doesn't he live two neighborhoods over from the Flynn-Fletchers? Or is it towns?

Either way, I hope they throw in at least one reference to the Farmer and His Wife or Horse in a Bookcase.
>>
>>81216012
Catchy opening song
>>
Clearly, Al is going to be singing a lot.
>>
>>81216012
I'm hoping for a crossover with P&F someday.
>>
>>81220599
He sings the theme song.
>>
File: Milo Murphy and friends.jpg (140KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Milo Murphy and friends.jpg
140KB, 1024x1024px
I wonder if they're going to keep up the two storylines per episode deal that they had with Phineas and Ferb,

If they do, I really hope it's not the bugs. As much as I love the voice actors, those segments just never really worked for me though it might have just been because they didn't mesh well with PnF's style of art or humor.
>>
File: fridgehorror_7453.png (2KB, 348x227px) Image search: [Google]
fridgehorror_7453.png
2KB, 348x227px
>>81216012
>It's set in the same universe as Phineas and Ferb

Hold on a second.

>Phineas and Ferb had a Marvel crossover episode
>that means the P&F universe is part of the Marvel multiverse
>P&F ended around the same time Secret Wars began
>>
>>81219842
he's supposed to be so unlucky he never gets the chance to go on their adventures
>>
Is this flash or ditched to Asia?

Lasseter, just say that you are killing off the TV unit by doing things that it will never dare to do years ago, you killed off the DTV unit with TB & Planes, just kill off the TV unit so that you cam be reserved on features of which you are doing a excellent job at.
>>
>>81223517

I hope we see things happening in the background to reflect that. Like the helicopter carrying off the rollercoaster or a bunch of 2D Norms lying around.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.