[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is 90s Superboy so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: superboy37pg02ye5.jpg (378KB, 652x702px) Image search: [Google]
superboy37pg02ye5.jpg
378KB, 652x702px
How is 90s Superboy so based?
>>
Is that supposed to be Betty and Veronica?
>>
>>81213285
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>81213285
>>81213334
That's Tana(right), and Roxy(left). Although yeah, there is a bit of an Archie situation going on there.
>>
the jacket. the jacket so made the character that I'm just going to assume he's just come from a fight where his jacket got caught on fire in OP's pic
>>
>>81212835
his Nazi haircut
>>
The 90s was the last time comics tried to be fun and embrace its exploitative nature. After the 90s, everything become Silver Age fanwanking
>>
best book of all-time
needs an omnibus
>>
So why did they both like him so much? He was physically a 16 year old and mentally a 2 year old. They both have full time jobs when they're not hanging out with him so that means they're both potentially college graduates. So that means they're waaaaaay older than him.

Its kinda creepy.

Now lets reverse their genders [/spoilers]
>>
he made me gay
>>
>>81212835
He was 100% unabashedly a product of his era, but not in the same way that other 90s heroes were.
>>
>>81212835
Because back then comics were just about having fun instead of pandering to bumblr faggots like this douche>>>81220270
>>
is 90's Superboy collected in trades? I really want it on my shelf
>>
>>81212835
they managed to balance the humour and the angst pretty well - the humour stopped the angst from getting too grating, while the angst itself meant there was a bit more to the character than giving you the odd laugh.
>>
>>81220270

Because of his superdick.
>>
File: DC-vs-Marvel-01-13.jpg (693KB, 988x1497px) Image search: [Google]
DC-vs-Marvel-01-13.jpg
693KB, 988x1497px
>>81212835
>>
>>81220270
nigga shut yo ass the fuckup
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.