[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't they make this movie and the World War Hulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why won't they make this movie and the World War Hulk?
>>
I don't think they can, isn't there some deal stating they can't?
>>
Marvel does not have the rights for Solo hulk movies.
Also, they allready tried that with Aaron Carter and it bombed
>>
It isn't a movie anyone wants outside of a few spergs that keep spamming it over and over again on here.
>>
>>81195517
Universal is still stingy with the rights. Which also means no Namor and no She Hulk solo series.
>>
>>81195517
Because casuals don't care about the Hulk
>>
>>81195517
Isn't there an animated movie for Planet Hulk?
>>
>>81195932
More like planet hulk is the only hulk story casuals know of so they keep asking for it.
>>
>>81195517
Just watch the animated one and bitch like a madman, it's the best we'll get.
>>
>>81195517

We might see elements of Planet Hulk in Thor Ragnarok
>>
>>81196145
>MCU Thor
wow its fucking nothing.
>>
>>81195678
Marvel actually does have the rights for solo hulk movies. They just don't have distribution rights. Keep in mind, they didn't have the distribution rights for Iron Man 1 and 2 at the time, but went ahead with those films.
>>
>>81196488
Because they were literally no one, the only change came from being bought by Disney and it's them who won't let anyone else make any kind of money from their IP's
>>
>>81195517
>and the World War Hulk
Well WWH sucked ass for the most part, so I don't most people would want it.
>>
>>81195517
Autists would complain about too much CGI.
>>
>>81199271
Civil War was trash as well for the most part. That didn't stop them.
>>
>>81195517
World Of CGI didn't work in Green Lantern and it wouldn't work here either.
>>
>>81195517
Wasn't there an animated movie about the Hulk on the planet of grey and red people? I don't read a lot of comics, so I don't know if it's the same thing, but he wears something similar to that pic in the movie.
>>
>>81203113
>>81195979
Yes there is an animated film for Planet Hulk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.