[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so if Superman is Jesus then is Doomsday Jewish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Doomsday_005.jpg (24KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday_005.jpg
24KB, 200x230px
so if Superman is Jesus
then is Doomsday Jewish?
>>
>>81189656
He's the Romans ,Doomsday just kills, he doesn't know any better.
>>
>>81189656
Deos fortioribus adesse
>>
>>81189694
>He's the Romans ,Doomsday just kills, he doesn't know any better.
does that mean the Kryptonians or whatever they were that created Doomsday were Jews? I guess that's another parallel, with him killed off by his own people
>>
>>81189656
Nah, he is the Beast from revelations. Jesus is supposed to fight him and stuff I think.
>>
>>81189656
He's literally just the hulk
>>
Y'all are dumb.
Doomsday is literally Doomsday.
Judgement Day.
Superman is Jesus and his fight with Doomsday is symbolic of Jesus taking on the sins of Man and dying for it.
>>
>>81190012

Or DC just really, really wanted a villain named Doomsday and no one in the room laughed at the time
>>
>>81190012
That doesn't happen on Judgment Day, that's the crucifixion. That would make Doomsday the cross that Superman must bear.
>>
Lex Luthor is supposed to be a stand in for the Jews, who thought Jesus was a false savior and all that. I don't know, its a really dumb movie with the subtlety of a Zack Snyder film.
>>
>>81190049
So people who like Captain Marvel over Superman are like Muslims?
>>
>>81190034
We aren't talking about the comics character, we are talking about the recent movie. It was essentially a religious film with a Superman logo. Zack Snyder really cant do metaphors well.
>>
>>81190012
That's not how it goes down in the Bible though, nor is that how it works theologically.
>>
File: Venom Hulk.jpg (618KB, 1024x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Hulk.jpg
618KB, 1024x1535px
>>81190007
nah man, he's, like, got spikes and things
>>
>>81190078

>that Jesus window next to Clark in MoS
>Crucifixion pose as he drifts out of the ship
>Dies in BvS, lowered down by his cape to two waiting women
>a literal cross is in the background

Real fucking subtle, Snyder
>>
>>81190382
Fuck, that's so 90s I think all my jackets turned into windbreakers
>>
>>81190012
Doomsday's a bit of a weird fit for the sins of man, given that he's an alien
>>
>>81189656
Superman is an angel/savior while Doomsday is the Devil.
Like when Superman stabbed Doomsday with the Kryptonite spear. It was suppose to be like in the bible when the angel stabbed the devil with a spear.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.