[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bubbline...okay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 31

File: bubs.jpg (45KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
bubs.jpg
45KB, 500x466px
Yes, I am genuinely, genuinely curious.

Can anyone who has a problem with this ship please explain to me: why?

The show has done a good job laying a foundation for it having happened. Their interactions are thoughtful.

Now, I think the characters are cute together, but if people don't happen to "ship" it or want them to "end up" together (they seem to have dated and then broken up in the past, after all, which might actually indicate they don't work in the long run), that's fine. That's just personal and subjective.

But why have any issue with them having dated? This is the most innocuous sort of couple I can imagine. So honestly, why?
>>
>>
>>
>>81171476
You know what my problem with it is? That they haven't actually done it yet. It's been what, a year or two since it became a thing? And still it's not explicit within the actual show.

Enough with the yuri-baiting. Shit or get off the pot.
>>
>>81171476
Because special snowflake minorities are in too much shows and it is getting annoying.

Bubbline hasn't been official in the show so it still has a chance to die.

>AT
>Korra
>SU
>Clarence
>Gravity Falls

It's just too much man.
>>
File: yytynyn.png (1MB, 1280x1247px) Image search: [Google]
yytynyn.png
1MB, 1280x1247px
Someone was going to request it later on, so I went ahead and drew a little Bubbline.
>>
>>81172026
Cute!

>>81171865
Dude, women who are sometimes attracted to women, bi women, are the MAJORITY of women according to a lot of research. Nothing "special" or "snowflaky" about them. Rather, bi women are the boring, normal, dull, mundane norm.
>>
I like it
>>
>>81172111
>Dude, women who are sometimes attracted to women, bi women, are the MAJORITY of women according to a lot of research. Nothing "special" or "snowflaky" about them. Rather, bi women are the boring, normal, dull, mundane norm.
It is normal for bi experimentation yes but not normal to act on it and become full on lesbian.

It is a normal hormonal passing phase that happens because women have high hormones at like the 14-26.

Once that time has passed and it ends. If they still are bi after that it is either being rejected or hatred of men and or a mental condition.
>>
>>81171865

>It's just too much man.

That is a dumb argument.
>>
>>81171476
>The show has done a good job laying a foundation for it having happened.
Not when it first started being talked about, not to mention it was someone no one wanted, people just wanted some funny action adventure show about a kid, now it's all gone to shit
inb4 someone says it's better now
>>
>>81171865
>It's just too much man.
No it's not. Just because there's been a number of recent examples doesn't mean jack shit. Let me know when this has been the case for the vast majority of human history, and then we'll talk.
>>
>>81172252
>That is a dumb argument.
Then say why it is faggot
>>
>>81171476
>Can anyone who has a problem with this ship please explain to me: why?
because ships are cancer
>>
>>81172223
>It is normal for bi experimentation yes but not normal to act on it and become full on lesbian.
Marcy isn't a full lesbian. She even tried dating guys, remember?
>>
>>81172301
>No it's not. Just because there's been a number of recent examples doesn't mean jack shit. Let me know when this has been the case for the vast majority of human history, and then we'll talk.
It is too much for kid's cartoons. It is bad influence.

Woman who are lesbians are more likely to be a slut.
>>
>>81172223
>women are lesbians because men told them no
Idk man that just seems really stupid. I get turned down all the time and have had my heart broken to the point of depression twice it doesnt make me like traps or dudes. Your entire statement reeks of pseudoscience and made up crap
>>
>>81172223
>Once that time has passed and it ends. If they still are bi after that it is either being rejected or hatred of men and or a mental condition

And opinion discarded for being too retarded. Next you wanna tell me how shots cause mental health problems.
>>
>>81172349
>Marcy isn't a full lesbian. She even tried dating guys, remember?
When was the last time though?

It is fine to have sex experiments with a girl but not to full on marry marry one.
>>
>>81172366
This way of thinking is why girls don't like you. Women love lgbt stuff.
>>
Just poppin in to say I'm with you OP, but boy am I not participating in this thread
>>
>>81172318
Easy there are a shit ton of relationship types on tv. Why is one specific minority one "too much"
>>
>>81172366
>women who are lesbian are more likely to be a slut
Great logic
>seeing lesbians on tv makes people gay
Even better logic.
You are using some of the stupidest arguments I have ever seen.
If you want to hate lesbians and gays that's fine its your god given right to hate whoever you want to hate and say it loud and proud. But stop trying to back it up with pseudoscience and just say you dont like queers. Its no differnt than phrenology for justifying slavery or whatever bullshit justifications people use for hating a group
>>
>>81172548
They broke up
>>
>>81172301
>the vast majority of human history

You know what else is a vast majority? Being straight. So if we go by percentage base, yeah, it's too much. If anything there are over-represented now in popular culture.
>>
>>81172370
>Idk man that just seems really stupid. I get turned down all the time and have had my heart broken to the point of depression twice it doesnt make me like traps or dudes.
Research shows woman are more emotionally and hormonally unstable than men. Woman have more of an urge to be dominated naturally so even if it means going for a woman out of desperation they do which is wrong though.

See some woman aren't even attracted to woman and have a wife.

>>81172422
>This way of thinking is why girls don't like you. Women love lgbt stuff.
The internet makes it seem that ways. The girls I know are into experimentation but hate the idea of their official partner being a girl.
>>81172523
>You are using some of the stupidest arguments I have ever seen.
Well no, people listening to those retard surveys an hear that lesbianism is normal is what makes them feel it is normal.
>>
>>81172482
Not him buuut.

There is an extremelly dumb overepresentation of lesbians on media.

Only one or two female character conected to batfamily, be it all or villain aren't lesbians or bi. Its proportionaly ridiculous.

It is ALWAYS lesbians or bi women. Always.
>>
I'm just waiting for the salt when they're confirmed as 2 besties that fell out.

It always has to be about sex with you Bubbline kikes (and homo shippers in general). This is why people that dropped the show dislike you.
>>
File: Faggots.jpg (3KB, 114x76px) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.jpg
3KB, 114x76px
>>
>>81172616
>The girls I know are into experimentation but hate the idea of their official partner being a girl.

Pretty much this.

I'm glad that as a man I can tell if I'm straight or not just by how my penis turn on and off.
>>
/co/ hates lesbians for some reason. I never see them bug out about gay dudes though.
>>
>>81172616
>I have all this knowledge about lesbianism that proves they are bad and vile
How about you post the source of these studies you keep talking about? Hopefully ones without the words christian or morals in them.
>>
>>81172745
/co/ loves lesvians

However, /co/ hates yurifags that won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>81172745
>most people on /co/ grew up in the 80s
>watched he man and GI Joe
>read about ultra muscled men in their underwear in comics
I dunno man its up in the air.
But studies show that 90% of people on /co/ are gay and also friends of mine browse /co/ and they are gay
>>
>>81172790
>Hopefully ones without the words christian or morals in them.
As we can see, we find another fedora atheist.
>>
File: 62343536.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
62343536.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>81172838
>unless you hate queers you are tumblr
Gets me everytime
Im just not a moron and I dont care about who sticks what in whom.
>>
>>81172936
No its the fact as you fags treating it as "normal".

Homo tendencies are normal but to act on them is degenerate.
>>
>>81172915
Agnostic but thats besides the point since I like my scientific studies to be scientific.
So are you gonna post the source of those studies you claim prove lesbians on tv turn people gay and that gays are sluts?
>>
>>81172936
It's not that /co/ hates queers, it's that they're all up in our fucking face about it. Fuck off. Go be gay somewhere else, just not in our cartoons.
>>
>>81172982
>using the degenerate buzzword
Wew lad
So hold up a minute you are saying that homosexual tendencies are normal? Does that mean you yourself have experienced them?
>>
>>81172838
Actually its more of a "everyone troll everyone" episode.
>>
>>81173009
>implying Im gay
>all up in OUR face
>comes into a thread about gays for the sole purpose of being angry about it
>>
>>81172838
Lesbianism is primarily a way to attract men.
>>
>>81172982
Listen I get you think if you suck the big guys dick super hard he'll let you win the lotto but you should know he's not
>>
>>81172896
>most people on /co/ grew up in the 80s
That's a fucking riot.
>>
>>81173089
>"implying Im gay"
>implying that makes this situation any better for you

>"all up in OUR face"
yes our, meaning the general human population who don't have mental/hormonal illnesses

>"comes into a thread about gays for the sole purpose of being angry about it"

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>81172995
www.dailystormer.com/homosexuality-a-perversion-without-end/
>The sick minds of faggots
therightscoop.com/children-of-homosexuals-speak-out-against-same-sex- marriage-tell-of-unpleasant-upbringings/
>Kids with homo parents is unhealthy
>>81173156
It should stay only as that.

Anyway though homo attraction is lust and is not love. Gay marriage is wrong and against genetics.
>>
>>81173292
>Where do you think you are?
Not Tumblr
>>
>>81173363
OK yeah you are an idiot. Are you by any chance ted cruz or rand paul?
>>
>>81173387
>not Tumblr
>arguing for degeneracy
I'm not even mad dude. I'm just looking for some internet fun.
>>
>>81172936
>queers

I am bi and I fucking hate this term.

How can you deny not being a tumblrina?
>>
>>81173400
>OK yeah you are an idiot. Are you by any chance ted cruz or rand paul?
You out of arguments I see.
>>
>>81171865
>Gravity Falls
Got late into the party, just starting the series. Are they a minor thing, or in your face?
>>
>>81173529
No i'm honestly just curious cause i think the republican candidates are insane.
>>
File: 1451934644435.jpg (92KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
1451934644435.jpg
92KB, 878x814px
DUDE
LESBIANS
LMAO

DUDE
SHIPPING
LMAO
>>
>>81171476
The show has treated this ship like garbage from day one. 99% of the time it pretends the ship doesn't exist, and the only 2-3 episodes that have any hint are obvious queerbait. The only "proof" of this ship comes from one comment from Marceline's voice actress, who publicly recanted it and said she was joking.

I wouldn't have a problem with this ship if they had the balls to actually follow through.
>>
File: 1437427513591.jpg (19KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
1437427513591.jpg
19KB, 260x200px
>>81173634
>problematic
>announcing a report
>>
File: You aren't even trying anymore.gif (453KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
You aren't even trying anymore.gif
453KB, 300x180px
>>81173639
>No i'm honestly just curious cause i think the republican candidates are insane.

>Still have no response to argue.
>Using the last resort LE YUR DUMB card
Face it I won.
>>
>>81173775
>You literally can't say shit like this on /co/ and not expect being banned lmfao.
Why are the mods so based here?
>>
They're just mad Finn can no longer win the PB or Marcy bowl.
>>
>>81173814
Because they go against the conventional 4chan mentality in favor of a more PC crowd.
>>
>>81173775
>You literally can't say shit like this on /co/ and not expect being banned lmfao
Where the fuck did this come from? lmao
>>
>>81173814
>stifling free speech
>based
sjw/queerfolk ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: 1425267229867.png (311KB, 879x566px) Image search: [Google]
1425267229867.png
311KB, 879x566px
>>
File: I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.jpg (23KB, 194x311px) Image search: [Google]
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.jpg
23KB, 194x311px
>>81173736
I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!
>>
>>81173849
>Because they go against the conventional 4chan mentality in favor of a more PC crowd.
Why do the other mods from other boards allow this crap to go on?

It is really ruining the point of this website.
>>
>>81173363
>therightscoop.com
>anecdotal stories
Sorry anon I did ask for actual scientific studies. Not propaganda articles
>>
File: 1429747180965.png (217KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429747180965.png
217KB, 900x1000px
>>
File: FuckYouYamino.png (4KB, 626x381px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYouYamino.png
4KB, 626x381px
>>
File: Counter.png (327KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Counter.png
327KB, 480x480px
>>81174114
http://ic.galegroup.com/ic/ovic/ViewpointsDetailsPage/ViewpointsDetailsWindow?displayGroupName=Viewpoints&zid=a9764475de34e422c34761f9631ce865&action=2&catId=&documentId=GALE%7CEJ3010014234&userGroupName=viva2_tcc&jsid=d04

Here is some science and statistics for you.
>>
>>81172223
Um, no. The meta-studies showed that women remain attracted to women for the rest of their lives. Possibly accounting as well for the uptick in later in life women finding female partners as well.

If something has worked against this, it's probably just societal pressures.
>>
>>81172410
>It is fine to have sex experiments with a girl but not to full on marry marry one.

What? Why?

Why do you give a shit if girls marry each other?

Seems good for household and family stability if anything. Has zero negative impact on you personally. I just don't get it.

Anyway, Marcy and PB are probably both just plain bi, could go either way.
>>
>>81174504
See this>>81174403
>>81174458
http://nypost.com/2015/11/18/no-all-women-are-not-lesbians-science-be-damned/

For all faggots who think all women are bi.
>>
>>81171476
I don't know man, its like nobody can just be best friends anymore. They gotta be fucking. I just like the purity of lifelong best friends.
>>
>>81174300
>To date, very little research exists that assesses long-term outcomes for homosexually parented children
She literally admits in her article that she has no scientific research backing her. The other study she spoke of is only about the effect fathers have on developing boys and girls and nothing about homosexual couples in the slightest.
Not to mention that her other article Love Isn't Enough: 5 Reasons Why Same-Sex Marriage Will Harm Children also has zero scientific backing and is an opinion piece. Do you have actual studies proving the exact claims that were made that seeing gays on tv as a child increases the likelihood of becoming gay and that lesbians are only lesbians because they were rejected by men. If not then stop posting.
>>
I just want them to fucking kiss.
>>
>>81174581
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187

Both genders of say bonobos engage in bisexual behaviour so if our hominid ancestors were similar, humans may have been the same. However, we may never know. But homo sapien sexual behaviour is far more similar to bonobo than common chimp behaviour, so it may be very normal and related to group selection pressures on the human genome.

Nothing to get upset about. Logic dictates that there's no issue. Additionally, some societies such as Greece and Rome have been fine with such practices.

>>81174584
PB and Finn and Marcy and Finn are best friends with no fucking though. I think it's sweet.
>>
>>81174607
First of all why do you even care about what fags on 4chan think about faggots. I'm not that guy but you sure seemed triggered b this whole thing.

Even science today is being degraded by PC culture, that is why gays are out of the mental illness book now.

Idk what article you are talking about but most kids I hear of with gay parents aren't happy. Kids need a father an mother figure in their life.

Homo attraction might be normal as a hormoanl thing, but it goes against human family nature.
>>
File: pissed.gif (33KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
pissed.gif
33KB, 177x177px
>>81171476
I came to hate it because I really like princess bubblegum, and every time you try to get a picture of her its only a picture of her with marceline- implying that no one likes her as a character outside of shipping purposes.
>>
>>81174756
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26501187
>Both genders of say bonobos engage in bisexual behaviour so if our hominid ancestors were similar, humans may have been the same. However, we may never know. But homo sapien sexual behaviour is far more similar to bonobo than common chimp behaviour, so it may be very normal and related to group selection pressures on the human genome.
>Nothing to get upset about. Logic dictates that there's no issue. Additionally, some societies such as Greece and Rome have been fine with such practices.
>believing in memevolution
>tips fedora
>even if evolution is real it doesn't mean humans have to act like filthy chimps
>>
>>81174756
>some societies such as Greece and Rome have been fine with such practices
And where are they today?
>>
>>81171865
>Gravity Falls

I don't remember any homos in GF what are you taking about?
>>
>>81174992
>I don't remember any homos in GF what are you taking about?
Those police officer fags
>>
>>81174906
This is really getting off the 4chan topic, but I think maybe people rather view homophobia as being illogical. I was raised in a purely secular household and don't care what those who are religious believe, but as a lifelong atheist don't think it should have any baring on public life.

Additionally generally studies have actually shown that gay families are more likely to stay together and be financially well off among other things than straight families, but this is probably strictly because the process of adoption or insemination is time consuming and expensive. However, there is nothing rational to suggest there is an issue with such nuclear families at all.

I'll stop because this isn't about AT any more but this just seems silly.
>>
>>81171476
2 reasons:
1. because it interferes with non-Bubbline OTPs
2. FUCKING HOMOS GET OUT OF MY CHILDREN'S CARTOONS REEEE
>>
>>81175015

haha fuck I was thinking lesbians I completely forgot about them

Actually though cred where it's due nobody is impressed by hot lesbians anymore but actually throwing in ugly old gays, that's diversity right there
>>
>>81174984
>And where are they today?

Um...the very foundations of Western Society and modern rational thought?

>>81174942
>not believing in evolution

I am finished here.

>>81175015
Right. Bubbs and Durland are obviously gay for each other for the whole series, yes. Big deal.
>>
>>81175042
>but as a lifelong atheist
That is where I stopped reading, tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
>>81174984
They were into heterosexual sex too. Guess we better all go celibate amirite?
>>
>>81175096
>Um...the very foundations of Western Society and modern rational thought?
But Rome and Greece failed.
>Not wanting to believe in my fedora evolution club
>I am finished here.
Lel.
>>
>>81174584
This is one if the reasons that Im a fan of Star Vs Evil. So far there hasnt been any in show shipping between the two main characters. Hopefully it stays that way. I really hate that all shows have to have romance these days
>>81174906
God forbid someone has to back up their idiotic claims on the internet. If you are going to pass off hatred as science then at least have better fucking studies and articles ready.
>most kids I hear
ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE IS NOT REAL EVIDENCE
>its against human family nature
And again you keep shifting this to shit about lesbians being bad at having families but that wasnt the original posters statement.>>81172366
He said specifically that lesbians on tv are bad influences and that lesbians are all sluts. Now idk if thats you or not but thats the statement that I told him to provide a source for multiple times. Idk give a shit about your stance on gay marriage or gays having family. You/him made those statements as facts and couldnt back them up with any sort of source. So you/him can suck a dick.
>>
>>81175188
>Being a memecreationist

Reminder that Christianity is the ultimate meme religion
>>
>>81171476

Because it's forced by like one or two storyboarders. The ship started out as a joke, because it didn't (and still doesnt) make sense. They've had to force both PB and Marci to change so much before it could even begin to make sense.

The truth is the only reason this ship would be confirmed is for shipper dyke fans who are desperate for it. It's basically going to be Korra2 if it happens. Something that was forced at the very end, and still doesn't make sense.

Forcibly changing female characters sexuality just to make mentally ill women on the internet pleased is weird and gross, and an actual disservice to homosexuals. Homosexuality shouldn't be used as a tool in this way. It makes homosexuality creepy and gross.
>>
>>81174756
They are? I thought the whole point of this thread was that PB and Marceline were in a romantic relationship?
>>
If bubbline is canon then will bubba/Marshall lee be canon?
I really fucking hope so
>>
>>81175374
Which storyboarders?
>>
File: logo-large.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>81171865
>>
>>81175469
Since the genderbent characters are literally based on the taste of whoever is writing the story, it'd would make for a very interesting scenario.
>>
>>81175130
>>81175188
Have you sacrificed a goat to Odin today heathen?
>>
>>81171865
Out of all those shows, Korra was the only one that did it obnoxiously.
>>
>>81175799
The Korra thing was barely there d e s u. actually that was the problem. AT is better done when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>81171476
This pairing is complete shit because its not pur fem lesbianism its stupid fem and dyke shit that is disgusting revolting masculinity that is just gross I mean why would you want a girl that acts like a dude holy shit.
>>
>>81171476
Because they are the most realistic feminine friendship on TV.
Female friendships are different from male ones.
In female relationships there isn't any distinction between lesbian and straight thinking
>>
how long till the landwhale mods delete all the anti gay posts?
>>
I stopped liking Marceline when I found out she was black.
>>
>>81175482
Hanna K
>>
>>81177636
Ako, Partridge, Muto to an extent

Have the two females come together yet somehow the male protag can't get a girl how convenient.
>>
>>81177698
Also Kris Mukai.
>>
are girls the ones pushing this ship, or are they generally against it?
>>
>>81174919
That's because most of them don't like PB.

There's been so many times I've seen Bubbline fans be like "Man PB is such a bitch but she and Marceline are kawaii desu so whatever" and it just boggles my mind, why ship a person you hate.

I guess they just want Marcy to have a sexy lesbian dildo to bang.
>>
>>81177837
We know Partridge, Muto and Hanna K have been vocal about it. Partridge and Hanna are fresh out of the comics and have been writing Bubbline fuel for years.
>>
>>81177941
among the writers, yeah they're all girls.
>>
>>81177966
Most of them think when PB is with Marcy she's more human.
>>
>>81175482
Most of them, probably.
Lets see:
>Rebecca Sugar
>Adam Muto
>Jesse Moynihan
>Ako Castuera
>Hannah K Nystrom

Xayaphone, Kim, Herpich and Wolfhard also did Stakes which had plenty of hints in them.

So shit, that's like all the boarders still on the show? So fucking everyone basically.
People who act like this is one person pushing their OTP are delusional.
>>
>>81177941
Girls its mostly girls. Especially if you look at tumblr the girls LOVE IT.
>>
>>81178161
It's funny. FinnXFP and Bubbline both come from Rebecca Sugar. Yet after she left, the remaining writers completely shit all over the former while firmly establishing the latter.

Wonder how it makes her feel.
>>
>>81178161
Kris Mukai, worked on Varmints so her too. and Emily inspired the Bubblegum sleeping on Marceline's shoulder scene.
>>
>>81178249
Finn's gotta suffer if he wants a relationship. The other 2 have already gone through pain so they're home free.

I hate that Finn got such a raw deal after Too Young.
>>
>>81178249
Depending on how much Sugar liked Bubbline, I'm sure there's a decent chance she's quite pleased to see it bloom into the flagship of the show.

I bet she is pretty sad about what a terrible and unfitting send off FP got, along with the way the gal's been so thoroughly shoved in the corner. A whopping ONE episode for all of season 6, clearly the writer's favorite character.
Ah well.
>>
>>81178340
>she's quite pleased to see it bloom into the flagship of the show
>Flagship
>over anything involving Finn
But it shouldn't be
>>
>>81178379
Well it is, so get used to it buddy.
>>
I'd rather have a functional female relationship than a lesbian one. Male friendships are really common. Finn and Jake, Gumball and Darwin, EE&E, Mordecai and Rigby, and some others I'm probably forgetting.

The only healthy, functional female friendships I can think of are from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and over 80% of the population is female in that show.
>>
>>81178323
What was PB's suffering?
>>
>>81178469
Seems to me you don't watch a lot of female cartoons. Or even sticoms.
>>
>>81178402
No this show has Finn and Jake as the main protags and not Bubblegum and Marceline for a reason. The show puts hardships in their way to make them shine as time goes on, and at the end of the tunnel they'll and blossom as the heroes of Ooo. Bubbline should NEVER be the main draw. Ever. I don't care how much you want it canon and ship it.

You and your kind can fuck off and create your own shit instead of forcing agendas into other's works cause you're too god damn lazy to do so. Your "get used to it, buddy!" makes you look like a fucking prick who loves said change.
>>
Marceline isn't black, right? Right?
>>
>>81178572
Her mom is black. Her voice actresses mom is alsoblack

But why does it matter?
>>
>>81178567
Goodness gracious so testy.
I don't like Bubbline either but I don't whine on the Internet about it.

It's the way things are so either deal with the minority of episodes they get or stop watching the show my fanny flustered friendo.
>>
>>81178654
i'm not your friendo, dick-biting fuckfriend
>>
>>81178646
Because I don't know if I still like her if she's black.
>>
>>81178688
Probably a good thing because you sound rude.
>>
can /co/ post some stuff that I can masturbate to?
>>
>>81178761
You'll masturbate to us arguing and you're gonna like it.
>>
>>81178730
That's all it takes for you to hate a character after half a decade? Having a black momma?
>>
>>81178823
I don't like black people. All they care about is hating and blaming white people for everything.
>>
>>81178761
I came into this thread to look at bubbline lewds and watch autists argue that because some sjw somewhere might also enjoy this pink/blue lesbian aesthetic that no longer can /co/.
>>
>>81178915
Does Marceline hate and blame white people for everything? Do you want Marceline to start hating and blaming white people for everything?

And white people are to blame for alot of shit in the world. The price paid for being the kings of the USA
>>
>>81171476
>The show has done a good job laying a foundation for it having happened
they basically retconned their relationship into "oh, they always knew each other and were besties". After that, there wasn't much in the show to really point out they liked each other before going full lesbo, and i mean not in a cryptic bullshit way, but a simple "hey, i think i love her".

now you take that with the clear intention of representation/sjw and you have a shit relationship; one that was done not because of how the story naturally develop, but was just thrown there.
>>
>>81179030
No, and no I don't. I just want to stop being guilted and blamed for things that I didn't do. And even if my ancestors are to blame for a lot of bad things in the world, they are to thank for a lot of the good things in the world too. But no one wants to see that. It's just guilt guilt guilt, blame blame blame, white privilege this, racism that.
>>
>>81172111
>women who are sometimes attracted to women, bi women, are the MAJORITY of women according to a lot of research
you're confusing with women that had a lesbo experience. Having an experience once in your life doesn't mean you are bi.
>>
File: get reck finn.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
get reck finn.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>81179159
lol wut

how does marceline having a black mom guilt you or blame you for anything in anyway
>>
I'm just tired of lesbians in everything.
It's the pouches and lasers of the 2010's, overdone to the point of cliché.
>>
>>81179159
Seeing a black character (even if it's just a half-black, half-demon infected with vampirism who's blackness wasn't established until 6 seasons into the show) guilts you? No SJW words or anything? Just plain existence?
>>
>>81179249
lesbians turn me on
>>
>>81179249
After lesbians comes gay men in everything.

All fine with me personally. Just letting you know. First it's lesbians. Then gay men follow in media.
>>
File: Mr 2deep.jpg (167KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mr 2deep.jpg
167KB, 426x640px
I'd probably not mind the ship if it didn't coincide with Finn getting utterly shit on in his relationships and being used as Jesse's insert for shitty love life.

No seriously. Fuck Jesse Moynihan
>>
>>81176534
True. But the annoying shippers and Bryan sucking his own dick made it worse.
>>
File: meanwhile in tumblr.png (102KB, 717x324px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in tumblr.png
102KB, 717x324px
>>81179249
>>81179416
>After lesbians comes gay men in everything.
Didn't you hear that they want to drop the G in LGBT?
>>
>>81171476
i'm okay if you want them to end up together
but the fucking mental hoops people jump through to insist that they ARE together or WERE is fucking bananas. i absolutely will not stand for that kind of blind idiocy.
>>
>>81179719
Isn't this a particular group that has made incredibly stupid decisions before? I remember something with a British student group doing something that pissed off a lot of people.
>>
Lesbians are the safe thing while getting special snowflake PC points. You'll see obvious lesbians for days before you even get to see a gay guy on children's cartoons that isn't camp is never shown in a relationship.

Then again the only reason I like Bubbline is because of how incompatible they are overall. Opposites attract my ass, two immortal and slightly immoral cunts stuck together is bound for disaster. Marcy goes wild child and causes a shitshow on the dance floor or PB goes back into hubris and plays mindgames with Marcy to the point of making her insane. Plus knowing PB she'll make a hybrid golem of PB+Marcy DNA like she did to Finn for "science" but Marcy gets even more weirded out by it.
>>
>>81171865
It's too forced, you mean.
>>
File: 1363421374371.png (347KB, 601x301px) Image search: [Google]
1363421374371.png
347KB, 601x301px
>>81180070
Don't you see, though? That's actually pretty cool, Anonymous.
And like you say, since they're immortal they can be on and off and hot and cold to each other for eternity.

Yep.
Pretty cool.
>>
>>81179962
"Makes incredibly stupid decisions" could describe a lot of student groups, let alone the entire United Kingdom.
>>
>>81178915
top kek
>>
>>81171476
I think they're better off as exes. Putting them together now seems wrong. PB needs to move on to Finn, and Marcy is a single independent women who don't need no woman.
>>
File: d1372.jpg (20KB, 441x414px) Image search: [Google]
d1372.jpg
20KB, 441x414px
>>81171476
Because being attracted to the same gender as you are is disgusting, degenerate, and wrong. Stop trying to normalize that garbage and shut the fuck up Tumblr and get off of 4chan.
>>
>>81172026
Keep up the damn good work, Dabble!
>>
>>81179030
>And white people are to blame
You mean for creating the only civilization that took an ideological stance against slavery, feudalism, racism and the mistreatment of women? Western civilization created the most liberating, rational culture the world has ever seen.
>>
>>81181097
4chan was made by homos for homos, because somethingawful wouldn't tolerate their deviant ways
>>
>>81172366
go back to /r9k/, incel
>>
>>81172982
>degenerate
>it's another /pol/ invades other boards episode
>>
>>81173908
Cry some more, libertarian.
>>
>>81185138
That doesn't quite make up for the centuries of taking full advantage of all of those or the fact we still have to deal with the effects of when they were taking full advantage. There are still people alive from the days where it was effectively legal to lynch a nigger for whistling at a white girl or when Nixon pulled that drug war stunt just to destabilize the black community and hippy culture.
>>
>>81179561
>Fuck Jesse Moynihan
he wishes
>>
>>81173474
>I am bi and I fucking hate this term.
sounds pretty tumblr
>>
>>81171476
>The show has done a good job laying a foundation for it having happened. Their interactions are thoughtful.
one they, the creators just kind of decided that "they were friends from long ago" and that's it. That's not good at all.
>>
>>81171476
The guy that started this was fired from his position because there was NEVER implications that they were together, only friends, as the creator himself stated.

The End

You delusional fucks just keep forcing it and forcing it and CN don't want to be the bad guy and seem homophobic when trying to defend a mere friendship, you and the rest like you are simply bad people that have no respect for others and their tastes/decisions/choices ironically enough.

Have some respect for what others are:FRIENDS
>>
File: 1432054387236.png (194KB, 372x447px) Image search: [Google]
1432054387236.png
194KB, 372x447px
>>81187582
>>81187349
basically pic related.
>>
>>81175188
I know you're just trolling but I always fond it so funny that a group of people spread and perpetuated the lie of evolution not aligning with Christianity. So bizarre, it's like they didn't know Darwin was extremely religious. People made up the whole "evolution doesn't fit with the Bible" bullshit afterwards in truly silly and embarrassing fashion.
>>
>>81171476
Stop condemning heterosexuality.
>>
>>81187636
Exactly.
>>
>>81187636
That was never the point.
>>81187349
>>81187582
And how does ny of that does make fanshipping a bad thing? I mean, people have been fan-shipping for years, even before the internet was a thing,writing fanfiction and fan art of Yan Solo an Luke Skywalker. having secret crilcel sharing their works and all, but now it has become considered as cancer and people get triggered over what is basically something armless and inconsequential.
>>
>>81174458
>>81172111
Holy shit you are insane.
>>
>>81187871
Because of threads like this that prove the people screeching for this are heterophobic.
>>
>>81171476
fanbase misinterpreting the femal equivalent of bromance
>>
>>81187932
oh also /thread a fuck forced shipping :^)
>>
>>81187871
>And how does ny of that does make fanshipping a bad thing?
it's what started this shit.

> people have been fan-shipping for years, even before the internet was a thing
what we didn't have before is the whole SJW thing/media coverage. trying to impress PC shippers is a thing now and it needs to stop. Basically: no one would give a shit about shippers before because they couldn't influence the show, even if they were a bad thing. Now it's very clear they can.
>>
>>81187871
>And how does ny of that does make fanshipping a bad thing?
Retort - how does ANYTHING EVER in the HISTORY OF TIME ITSELF make fanshipping ANYTHING BUT FUCKING STUPID?

All shippers, great and small, are fucking idiots. Anybody who spends that much time thinking about WHO'S FUCKING IN A CHILDREN'S CARTOON have some serious mental issues.

Do us a favor and kill yourself.
>>
Holy shit this is getting out of control you guys need to calm down.
>>
>>81188276
honestly threads like this just need to get deleted

the more pol/redpill side of /co/ gets super triggered by all the recent yurishipping and then people respond to them and then actual trolls jump in and you just get fucking stupid discussions like this whole thread
>>
File: Untitled.png (25KB, 637x513px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 637x513px
>>81173906
Unless you haven't been paying attention, he's getting it from all the deleted posts in the thread, dumbass.
>>
>>81176915
Just start posting links to scholarly articles showing the true degeneracy of lgbt community
>>
>>81188976
We've had about five of these threads over the last two days, and even the episode discussion threads keep getting hijacked.
>>
File: 1431632696106.jpg (57KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1431632696106.jpg
57KB, 640x430px
>this fucking thread
Tumblr and /pol/ fucking LEAVE. i want to talk about comics and cartoons.
>>
Is it just me, or is Finn now the weakest and most useless character in the show?

He used to be a berserker powerhouse, and now he's just ... well... useless.
>>
>>81188040
>stop having fun in a way I don't like, waaah
>belittling cartoon fans on a fucking cartoon board

People like to draw pictures and write stories about what-if shit with characters. How is there anything wrong with that? It's a way to practice writing and drawing and share art shit with a little fan community. How is that stupid?
>>
>>81178552
She once got a brain freeze from eating too much ice cream.
>>
Well, gee...what I got from this thread is that /pol/ really does just hate this couple because it's homo and they hate gay people just for being gay, honestly.

And...apparently Marceline for being black...strictly if she turns out to be black despite it having absolutely zero impact on her character or anything...because they hate black people...simply for being black?

But thanks for reminding me I can't just have fun with silly cartoons without either /pol/ or tumblr screeching at me up on their fucking psycho soapbox.

In this case, the yuri couple is just fine. And a lot of you guys have...serious problems.
>>
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is that he died for the sins of his people and rose again 3 days later. 40 days later he ascended into Heaven and will return again to judge the world and restore the creation. The time to repent and submit to the will of God and to believe that Jesus is the Messiah is now.
>>
Mods please delete threads like this.

This shit belongs on /pol/.
>>
File: 1443909121029.jpg (81KB, 663x527px) Image search: [Google]
1443909121029.jpg
81KB, 663x527px
>>81172838
Hah, jokes on you, that drawfag doesn't have a tumblr.
>>
>>81192142
It would be hilariously strange if she was black because black people usually look black. When did marceline being black become a thing anywyas?
>>
File: w1IxG8j.png (103KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
w1IxG8j.png
103KB, 800x1000px
why worry about this shit thread? let's post the real OTP
>>
>>81174942
patrick baitman... we meet again
>>
I think the actual problem is that they've been teasing it for like 3 seasons now and it still hasn't happened. I am for one tried of all this teasing. I want the gay kiss to finally happen dammit. I need it for posterity.
>>
>>81192243
It's this or the "Adventure Time is dying" thread.
>>
>>81192422
At least those threads actually talk about the show.
>>
Why is it that we can never talk about this specific pairing without /pol/ invading and derailing the thread?
>>
>>81192596
I'm OP. I wish I adn't started this thread and mods should delete it.

I admit to being delusional but I really thought people did maybe have an issue with some things about the development of the characters/couple, as I do have some of my issue myself.

I was actually surprised when the response I got actually was "I hate it because it is gay." I guess I shouldn't have been. I guess because on /pol/ you expect that, but not on /co/ really.

It seems dumb. I just want something fun and cute. I don't see homosexuality as being "political" either. It is simply something that exists. I mean Marcy and PB aren't giving speeches about parties or political issues, it's the post apocalypse, having dated has nothing to do with politics. I don't really get it.
>>
>>81192700
/pol/ sees gays in cartoons as some kind of propaganda that turns kids gay, so they become irate when they see it mentioned and believe they need to defend traditional family values, despite the fact that the majority of /pol/tards are overweight virgins who could neither fight nor reproduce.
>>
>>81171745
This. That had the chance with Broke His Crown and they're still tip toeing around it.
>>
>>81192700
/co/ isn't plagued by tumblr; it's plagued by /pol/, and anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot.
>>
>>81171865
Have fun over there on the wrong side of history. The nazis, the communists and the KKK will welcome a bigoted trapped in the past fool like you.
>>
>>81193216
Both are plagues.

Politics doesn't belong in cartoons.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.