[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the Eds' relationship with the other kids would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fasm7d.jpg (32KB, 635x471px) Image search: [Google]
fasm7d.jpg
32KB, 635x471px
Do you think the Eds' relationship with the other kids would have eventually gotten better if the events of the movie never happened?
>>
There has been a lot of EEnD threads lately.
>>
>>81161581
I could never get why they were hated in the first place. To answer your question - whatever writers would wtite that would happen.

And yep, movie was fucking shit.
>>
>>81161936
>I could never get why they were hated in the first place. To answer your question - whatever writers would wtite that would happen.
Scamming the kids with bootleg tier items and contraptions that would probably get them killed.
>>
>>81161936
I enjoyed it, but the ending was rushed as fuck.
>>
I feel like the "Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy Highschool" creator had the right idea, in that as they got older, the animosity just kinda died down, in part due to everyone increasing in maturity, such as the Eds changing their scams to more generally enjoyable events (hell, quite a few of their scams as middle schoolers were liked by the kids pretty often).
>>
>>81161936
>I could never get why they were hated in the first place. To answer your question - whatever writers would wtite that would happen.
This was literally answered in every episode.
>>
there was a fucking movie!?
>>
>>81161936
>And yep, movie was fucking shit.
The movie was the perfect ending, nigga.
>>
They would have been arrested at some point.
>>
>>81162200
In what way?
>>
>>81161936
Ed was an idiot who could be physically destructive without knowing it, Edd was a spineless nerd who constantly sucked up to authority figures and Eddy was a con artis>>81161581
t.
>>
>>81162617
Showed Eddy's brother, showed great interactions with all the characters, and redeemed the Eds
>>
>>81161994
>Scamming the kids with bootleg tier items and contraptions that would probably get them killed.
The funny thing about this is a good chunk of their "scams" were really good deals.
>>
>>81161581
they would have continued to get beaten and hated
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.