[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wordgirl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: latest-2.jpg (34KB, 475x348px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
34KB, 475x348px
Does /co/ have time for an interview?

What are your thoughts on Wordgirl?
>>
she stinks and I don't like her.
>>
File: Wordgirl-dannah-feinglass-4.jpg (73KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wordgirl-dannah-feinglass-4.jpg
73KB, 540x720px
My thoughts are these pants are suddenly too fuCKING TIGHT
>>
>>81135967
I would give that chick all the dick.

You hear me?

100% OF THIS DICK IS FOR YOU, WORDGIRL! I GOT THAT ALL DAY DICK!

You can print that.
>>
File: latest.jpg (36KB, 650x290px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
36KB, 650x290px
Best girl.
>>
>>81136554
That's a skirt.
>>
pretty fun
>>
>>81135967
>tfw no Planet Lexicon arc
>>
>>81137958
i mean my pants.
why do i have to explain this.
>>
>>81136554
>you will never snap a photo of up Becky's dress
>>
>>81140029
That's what drawfriends are for. Someone get on that.
>>
>>81135967
Bitch is another word for female dog
>>
surprisingly good voice acting

weird seeing jon h benjamin in a kids show
>>
>>81135967
One of the greatest educational cartoons. It's entertaining to all ages. It's not boring like other educational cartoons. It has good writing for a educational cartoon. Has good voice acting .
>>
>>81144174

Archer right?

>>81144673

That's because the shows writers worked on The Onion and Saturday Night Live
>>
>>81144174
it's a soup2nuts show, so it has all bouchard's regulars
>>81144673
yeah it's a great successor to science court. it's a shame kids' educational shows get dumbed-down more every generation, to the point that we're now teaching basic vocabulary, but I guess we can blame nonassimilating immigrants for that. in any case this show does it a lot better than martha speaks does
>>
>>81136664
Humorously enough, I can imagine a villain on the show saying just that.
>>
Weirdly love it. Anybody got that mega link with most of the episodes?
>>
Her alien spaceship has been irradiating the city since it landed. The radiation caused mental retardation among the citizens (the mayor's illiterate, her parents don't remember picking up her from the crashed spaceship, etc.) and created mutants like Chuck the Evil Sandwich-Making Guy and Lady Redundant Woman.

She's the real villain.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.