[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben 10 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Hopes for the reboot?
>>
That it won't happen?
>>
>Hopes for the reboot?

None, if that's the "concept art".
>>
Why not just have a different kid get the omnitrix if they're going to change the design so much?
>>
>>81051479
Not Johnny Test level of bad. Thats all I hope for. Just not that bad
>>
>>81051479
The Gwen looks nice. Little different but still good. Like a mix of the pilot into the Omniverse teen design.
>>
>One
Looks the most like Ben but looks kind of anus
>Two
Doesn't look much like Ben at all, still probably the best of the four
>Three
Drawn with no context by someone who never watched the original shows but knows what CN is currently pumping out
>Four
I don't even really have a comment on this one, it's just mediocre.

Do we know what they're going for yet?
>>
>>81051479
Here's my wish. Ben/Gwen shipping.

It was literally always meant to be. In the original series, the decision to make them cousins was done last second (source is 4chan). But all the romantic tension was still there.

I mean if you're going to change shit, change the dumb last second shit you changed in the first place and throw the tsunderefags a bone.
>>
Cuter boys
>>
File: Caqj_ojW0AEx_9P.png (199KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
Caqj_ojW0AEx_9P.png
199KB, 310x310px
OH GOD NO
>>
>>81051504
this
>>
>>81052839
C A L A R T S
>>
Return the harem. Grow the harem.
>>
>>81052839
They also made the non-humanoid forms human-like, which was completely stupid and ruins the whole appeal of the show.
>>
File: 1446857720414.png (448KB, 496x708px) Image search: [Google]
1446857720414.png
448KB, 496x708px
None. It's going to be appallingly shit and there's nothing anybody can do about it
>>
File: conductiods confirmed for OP.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
conductiods confirmed for OP.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>81051479
The original series ended on a good note. But I go back to that line "There are so many different ways to tell a story, but that's what makes them so interesting; you could never predict how they are going to turn out." We will see how it goes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.