[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tire_swing.png (47KB, 465x530px) Image search: [Google]
tire_swing.png
47KB, 465x530px
Explain this.
>>
They stole someone's tire
>>
>>81049620
Ah, that's not funny at all.
I thought they tried to hang a guy from the tree.
>>
>>81049584
Weird set up, decent punchline, shit delivery. Who the hell says "I read that there's these things called tire dumps"?
>>
>read trees instead of tires
>"another xkcd comic that will never make sense to me"
>>
>>81049727
Literally no one, not even the people in the comic. Are you okay anon?
>>
Xkcd has been doing psuedo philosophy and shit science for so long they forgot how to do actual humor.
>>
>>81050436

Whoah. You read trees too? The fuck is that about.
>>
>>81051427
your mind scans the words quickly and the tree in the first panel makes you connect the word 'tire' with 'tree' (which both start with a 't' and end with an 'e')
>>
>>81049584
The first two panels set it up as though they will be talking about the wonderful things that can be made by recycling garbage, then the last one reveals they got into a fight with a guy after taking the tire off his car.
>>
>>81049727
People like Randall Munroe.

When you're in that kind of nerd culture, like the actual nerd culture that talks about science and shit because playing video games and wearing glasses doesn't get you in anymore, you start a lot of sentences and conversations with "I read about this thing called XXXXXX"
>>
meatwad.jpg
>>
i dont get it
>>
>>81052114
>the actual nerd culture that talks about science and shit because playing video games and wearing glasses doesn't get you in anymore,

didn't he work for NASA?
>>
>>81053745
Yes. And Kate Tiedrich designs rockets for somebody.

What I meant was playing video games and wearing glasses isn't enough to get you into elite nerd circles like Randall's.
>>
>>81053677
>did you know that there's these huge piles of tires no one would miss?
>why the fuck did we beat up that trucker just to steal one of his?

along those lines
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.