[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chill Thread Batman v Superman edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 74

File: 130 - HVa2cPr.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
130 - HVa2cPr.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Just watched it and i must say, this movie is going to make shit tons of money and i can't wait to see the whole League together next year.

The only big complaint i can agree on is the pacing problem, but it was not a bad thing, it just felt like there was more happening than what we see, but i'm pretty sure they're going to fix it on the Ultimate Cut, which i can't wait to watch.

I can imagine the problems they had to go through to make the movie shorter, felt like it was supposed to be 3h long or something.
>>
if only znyder would make the pacing as good as watchmens it will be fine since WB cant just fire him for the JL films cause contract

the only problem here is they're forcing it to be a universe in 1 film rather than making it naturally
>>
>>81041211
Well, the only thing that really felt unnatural was the Knightmare scene, it was shoved out of context, full fan service mode.

People were like "it's just a dream, right? Oh, alright" while fans were "fuck yeah, speed force, darkseid, parademons, angry supes"
>>
File: DC_fans_today.gif (3MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
DC_fans_today.gif
3MB, 320x213px
It's just initial hype of seeing Bats and Supes in the same movie. I guarantee it.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-bad-reviews-box-office-2016-3

It will make profit, but will lose some potential money due to bad reviews and word of mouth. I wonder how well it will do in second week.
>>
File: 1458091191721.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1458091191721.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>81043968
We live in a world where a box office financial analyst said that a movie with Superman and Batman in it has to do as well as a Deadpool movie to be considered a success.
>>
can it be saved with a fan edited version?
>>
>>81044365
Ever since I left the theater a few days ago I kept thinking someone is going to edit it and make it flow so much better.

Honestly, I feel the pieces are there to make it more in line with TDKR comic. But there's no salvaging Eisenberg's Lex or some of the crappy CGI. Also someone could definitely trim off the shoehorned JL members camros.
>>
File: 1457913785841.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457913785841.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>81044102
Well.

It's true.
>>
>>81044572
>But there's no salvaging Eisenberg's Lex

What? Eisenberg was great as Lex.
>>
I don't get to see it until midnight on the 24th.
>>
>>81044765
I did not like him at all. BUT. But in the inevitable fan-edit they need to include some of this footage:

https://youtu.be/TReIozZ1b10
https://youtu.be/qpk8eSpRBnY

I think if Lex was introduced in a way shown in the commercial then I would've bought it. But he's too damn crazy and awkward most of the time.
>>
>>81044765
His performance as Lex is getting shit on across the board. Ben is getting high praise, Gadot too. Cavill is said to be serviceable because he didn't get good enough substance.
>>
>>81045006
>Ben is getting high praise, Gadot too.
>Gadot
>"High praise"
She's consistently been described as window dressing.
>>
>>81044930
The airline one makes me laugh a bit.
"Come visit Metropolis today..before another alien threat destroys it"
>>
>>81045006
>His performance as Lex is getting shit on across the board

That's the first I've heard of that and I'm willing to believe it's entirely because Jesse's Lex is very different from what people grew up with and just go "not muh Clancy Brown Lex". I was highly skeptical of Eisenberg going in and he won me over very quickly. By the end when he is going full super-villain, it was amazing.
>>
>>81045023

She's in the movie for like ten minutes, and she was pretty good in all the scenes she was in, completely opposite of what /co/ kept insisting for years by saying that she would ruin every scene she was in.
>>
>>81041144
>felt like it was supposed to be 3h long or something.

It was. But they cut out 30min of the film to the blue ray because it was R rated violence.
>>
I'm so conflicted here. I don't want this terrible movie to succeed because I've come to realise I hate Snyder's edgy vision of what live action DCU should be but at the same time I don't want it to bomb and have WB executives go full tilt mode and cacel out solo superhero stuff and fuck Wonder Woman movie with rewrites.
Fucking Snyder has raped DCEU with his vision and it might be beyond salvageable
>>
>>81045092

Have you even seen it, or are you just whining because rotten tomatoes tells you you have to hate it?
>>
>>81045023
Yes, Gadot WW was incredibly underdeveloped but she wasn't terrible. Sucks there wasn't more of her so maybe the hungry jew skeleton meme could die a little.
>>
>>81045125
>I-I-IT's NOT SHIT YOU GUYS
>>
>>81045175
>underdeveloped

She was a glorified cameo.
>>
>>81043968

I think it'll have a 50% drop, it's going to be interesting since the cast will be on Kimmel to promote the movie on the 31st for its second weekend.
>>
>>81045125
Bringing Superheroes into teal world and burdening them with real world consequences is a terrible idea in comics and a terrible idea in live action. Hack Snyder completely missed the point of Watchmen. Superheroes work best when we get to see their world. Hack Snyder didn't learn anything from MoS and he won't learn anything going forward. I don't want his sense of realism tainting DCEU.
>>
>>81045185
He isn't wrong. I always say you should at least check it out to see if like it or not. Potatoes tomatoes.

But let's not let's not kid ourselves, these guys will do a 180 when Civil War reviews come out.
>>
>>81045092

I just really want the Aquaman and Flash films. The teasers were enough of a taste for me to want to see them on the big screen.
>>
It seems like most critics, who also hated the movie, says Ben Affleck was a decent Batman. So i guess anything that's not Justice League P1 and WW movie will be pushed back, and they will try to release a solo Batman movie with Afleck acting and directing.

I really want to see Death of The Family or Battle for the Cowl in live action.
>>
>>81045073
>>81045175
You really lowered your standards, man.
>She didn't do much... which means she's not awful!
No it means she fucking didn't do much. There's barely anything to judge. She might as well not have been there.
>>
File: 1429661736950.gif (2MB, 345x386px) Image search: [Google]
1429661736950.gif
2MB, 345x386px
>>81043913
>that gif
lmao

Fuck you m8
>>
>>81045261
No he is saying what she did do she did very well.
>>
>>81041144
It felt really nonlinear, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it was distracting at times.

The pearl scene didn't need to happen twice
>>
>>81045363
>She did nothing REALLY WELL guys
Christ.
>>
>>81045261
She has 15 lines, and all her non-action scenes are probably cg and stunt doubles.

Can't really fuck that up or do a good job. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>81045443
Did you respond to the wrong post? It sounds like you're agreeing with me.
>>
>>81045261
>No it means she fucking didn't do much.

Her interaction with Ben was good and she did not look like a starving concentration camp victim when she was slicing and dicing Doomsday, quite the opposite, she felt like somebody who's been fighting monsters for centuries and was kinda enjoying herself like a warrior princess should. For that ten, fifteen minutes she was in the movie, it was a very positive performance.
>>
>>81045458
yeah wrong post. >> No.81045175
>>
File: KUwICUm.jpg (646KB, 1920x1476px) Image search: [Google]
KUwICUm.jpg
646KB, 1920x1476px
>>81041144
>mfw this scene happened with Bruce
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>81045462
Okay well I hope Gadot's agents are paying you many shekels and agorots for your work here.
>>
>>81045261
>She might as well not have been there.
would have been for the better. Not that I hate her, God I'm so looking forward to WW movie but her whole purpose was to shoehorn Justice League in. It feels like this is how planning of the BvS went in executives and writers/directors room.
>Alright MoS was a somewhat success, let's go forward with MoS2.
>Okay we gotta create shared universe, what do we do?
>Batman
>Villain should be Luthor. Movie should be BvS
>But Justice League is where money's at, make BvS a Justice League prequel.
>So we introduce WW too I guess.
>If WW is there, Luthor isn't a big enough villain for Trinity.
>Doomsday
>While we are at it, shoehorn Justice League cameos too.
>Alright folks, there we have it. Batman v Superman: Rush to Justice League.

What probably started as a MoS sequel featuring Batman turned into this giant turd.
>>
>>81045232
>Bringing Superheroes into teal world and burdening them with real world consequences is a terrible idea

Why, because you have 9/11 PTSD? It's refreshing and cathartic to see shit go down with realistic depiction of super powered individuals able to crush metal with their bare hands fighting in the middle of populated areas instead of "lol, 72 people died in an alien invasion"

When you have somebody like Superman and Doomsday fighting to the death, it's bullshit if all that happens is couple of cars getting wrecked and some cracks on the pavement.

> Hack Snyder completely missed the point of Watchmen.

You know, I actually agree with this, I was not a fan of Watchmen and Zack did miss the point entirely.

>Superheroes work best when we get to see their world. Hack Snyder didn't learn anything from MoS and he won't learn anything going forward

Bullshit, we want superheroes for the high stakes, heroism and over the top action and epic scale of their trials and triumphs. You get that in BvS. In fact, Superman's fight against Doomsday shows that Zack took note of several things people kept bitching about for several years concerning the Zod fight.
>>
>>81045530

I get thirty pieces for every shitpost I make. It's great.
>>
>Mercy
This Luthor is the worst.

Also best soundtrack ever.
>>
>>81044102
We live in a world where a box office financial analyst said that a movie that's PG-13 has to do as well as a R rated movie to be considered a success.
That's the weird ass world we live in right now.
>>
>>81041144
> can imagine the problems they had to go through to make the movie shorter
You know what would have help?
Cutting all the dream scenes out.
There were 7 counting the superman one eating nearly an hour.
>>
File: 1454479405787.png (81KB, 533x468px) Image search: [Google]
1454479405787.png
81KB, 533x468px
>Flash has long hair
>Lex Luthor has long hair
>Batman is fat, man
>Superman got that receding hairline
>Wonder Woman is a twig
>Lois Lane is a redhead
>Perry White, isn't white

What happened to Snyder? Is he on some kind of drug binge? This whole thing has been gradually spiraling out of control
>>
File: the-flash.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
>Am I too early?
>Am I too early Bruce?
>I'm too early right?
I can't stop cracking up at that scene, especailly the way he just pops up from a computer monitor
>>
>>81045575
The reason real world is a bad setup is because the real world is both very boring and ridiculous at the same time and you are mixing that real world with Jesus aliens that get hurt by green rocks and a guy that bat themes everything including his cape.

That leads to a very stupid story telling
>>
>>81045774
Im still believing there was a monkey paw used somewhere in all this.
>>
>>81045575
Putting real life situations onto comics is implicitly negative unless you're going to be consistent. You can't have 'real repercussions of heavy regulation and factors' in the same universe where villains will walk away without any consequences just to allow for sequel fodder.'

If you're going to give me deus ex: human revolution, at least have the balls to gank some heavy repeat villains with the death penalty for extreme murder counts and terrorism; and maybe heroes against that kind of capital punishment into an anti-vigilante sentiment past bat-family.
>>
>>81045049
He was everything but Luthor.
Pissing in a jar and making low brown jokes?
This is suppose to be a lex inspired on birthright Luthor. Not a weird mix of a jim carrey character with a mad scientist.
N52, 52, silver age, byrne luthor, smallville luthor, red son luthor, secret origin, Lex Luthor Man of Steel would never do something like that.
It's such a garbage character.
Affleck was excellent tho
>>
>>81045575
>Why, because you have 9/11 PTSD? It's refreshing and cathartic to see shit go down with realistic depiction of super powered individuals able to crush metal with their bare hands fighting in the middle of populated areas instead of "lol, 72 people died in an alien invasion"

When you have somebody like Superman and Doomsday fighting to the death, it's bullshit if all that happens is couple of cars getting wrecked and some cracks on the pavement.
Because it didn't work all that great in capeshit comics post Watchmen/TDKR. For ever Kingdom Come you had turds like Civil War. That realism does nothing but drags down the narrative of capeshit. Uf DC had actually taken the sensible route we wouldn't need to actually have this conversation. Instead of Superman movie being shit and have Superman lose in his own fucking movie, we could've had Birthright or Secret Origin. Instead of BvS we could've had World's Finest. Instead now we have have to endure an edgy DCEU devoid of all the fun and joy capeshit brings me when I pick up a book.
Superman doesn't work in real world scenario. Hack Snyder and Snyderfags need to get this through their fucking skull.
>>
>>81045807

So you're entire argument is... autism? Superheroes can't have certain amount of realism because that'd be too ridiculous when men can fly?

>>81045885
>You can't have 'real repercussions of heavy regulation and factors' in the same universe where villains will walk away without any consequences just to allow for sequel fodder.'

So far every villain in the movies has died in the end, bubba. But I guess you just want to turn this into another shitpost thread about the Joker.
>>
>>81045774
Fuck you! Fishburne as Perry White is GOAT. He's much better in BvS btw.
>>
>>81045803
>Lois ded
>Injustice Supes
>Batman getting his heart ripped out Joker style
>>
>>81041144
>Just watched it and i must say, this movie is going to make shit tons of money
I love how you purposely avoided saying it was a piece of shit. It's still going to make less than Deadpool and Civil War.
>>
>>81046045
not the same guy but i'm sick of seeing fishburne. He's literally in fucking everything, Sick of his face.
>>
>>81041144
I just got back from a showing with this. Lemme start out by saying I absolutely hate DC with a passion. I just feel like they try too hard with comics and marketing to certain demos. Now that I have that out of the way I have this to say about the movie.

It was maybe one of the best COMIC BOOK movies I've ever seen. I'm not really sure where the fucking backlash actually comes from. I'm a Marvel fanboy if I'm a fanboy by anything and I see movies like the X-Men ones getting praise out the ass while this thing, which actually mashes a bunch of actual comic plotlines into one and actually gives it a lot of exposition to culminate at the end and manages to make it less convoluted than something like Age of Ultron or First Class.

Did it have jokes? Not really, but maybe because it's a fucking BATMAN movie at heart.

>>81041356
This is certainly true, but I feel like it was just a nice little nod to fans of some sort and maybe foreshadowing of a future movie. SPOILERS: Who was the dude in the portal? Was that some sort of alternate Flash? It looked kind of like the actor and he had a red mask under the spaceman helmet...Who knows.

Wonder Woman wasn't complete shit surprisingly. She seemed really badass. Moreso than I thought. Gadot's accent was kind of hard to listen through, but she actually didn't do a completely shit job of actually acting. She didn't look as out of place as I thought either.

Lex was cartoony, but this was a fucking comic movie. I was annoyed with him in the trailers, but actually enjoyed him in the movie.

You-know-who was a bit rushed and kind of convoluted, but at least they tried unlike the entire plot of some of the more 'favorable' movies I've seen praised on here.

Am I saying this was a perfect movie? Not by any means. I had nitpicks here and there, but overall positive.

I REALLY do not understand the extremely shitty reviews it's getting though.
>>
>>81041144
I'm more interested in WB's next move. They let Snyder get away twice, but 3 times?
>>
File: solid.gif (4MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
solid.gif
4MB, 320x213px
>>81043913
>>
>>81045092
>Snyder's vision
Have you picked up a DC comic in the past like 30 years? Unless you're reading some fucking shit like a Christmas special or Harley Quinn or something, none of them are 'fun.' They're all edgy. You don't even read comics.
>>
>>81045023
>She's consistently been described as window dressing.
Which should go to show you how low the ar is set.
>>
File: 1431394096704.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1431394096704.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>40% Rotten Tomatoes
>>
>>81046034
>Instead of Superman movie being shit and have Superman lose in his own fucking movie, we could've had Birthright or Secret Origin.
Aside from running a little too long and some pacing issues, MoS was pretty good. And after Returns bombed, you think WB would want to do a movie that is mostly Superman talking about his feelings and nothing really happening? Holy shit, anon, what pills are you taking?
>Instead of BvS we could've had World's Finest.
BvS is World's Finest in the end, that then turns into a Trinity movie.
>Instead now we have have to endure an edgy DCEU devoid of all the fun and joy capeshit brings me when I pick up a book. Superman doesn't work in real world scenario. Hack Snyder and Snyderfags need to get this through their fucking skull.
Ah, so the issue is that you can't deal with real life issues handled in a superhero movie and just want an easy to digest popcornflick where it's noting butterflies and rainbows and happy endings. 'is cool, tastes differ. Personally I appreciate the fact that WB has the balls to try and do far more serious and dramatic things with the capeshit films that do no degenerate into brainless ayyy lmao quipfest where nothing has any real dramatic weight and everything gets toned down to appeal to the most common dominator.
>>
>>81046167

It was Barry from (probably) the Knightmare Future trying to warn Bruce about Apokolips coming
>>
Okay OP so what exactly is Luthor's motivation? Sure, he hates Superman apparently, but does the movie explore why?

How about Batman. What EXACTLY is the nature of his beef? The collateral damage? Because from what I've heard he doesn't actually seem to care about that when it comes to his own actions.

>inb4 it's just a movie gawd.
>>
File: 1442208985330.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442208985330.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>81044102
Well, shit.
>>
How does Lex Luthor know about Darkseid? Does he have a folder of him with designer icon in his computer too?
>>
>>81046167

You should go to the BvS bunker thread, where people like you should be contained.
>>
>>81046328
>Sure, he hates Superman apparently, but does the movie explore why?

It has to do with Lex's abusive father and faith in God. It's a pretty clever twist for his hatred for Superman being seen as a God amongst men
>>
>>81046328
>so what exactly is Luthor's motivation? Sure, he hates Superman apparently, but does the movie explore why?

Ego.

>How about Batman. What EXACTLY is the nature of his beef? The collateral damage? Because from what I've heard he doesn't actually seem to care about that when it comes to his own actions.

They were innocents. Batman only punishes the guilty. You've him running and clutching a child for fucks sake. How obvious does it need to get?
>>
File: nuh uh.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuh uh.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>81046364

>Abusive Father angle
>>
File: Superman - Birthright 02-001.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Birthright 02-001.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>81046205
>Have you picked up a DC comic in the past like 30 years? Unless you're reading some fucking shit like a Christmas special or Harley Quinn or something, none of them are 'fun.' They're all edgy. You don't even read comics.
That book where Superman has a dumb crew cut and no powers but still goes around playing with kids and eating hot dogs seems pretty recent. As in post new 52. As in the last year.
So's the time where he talks to Superboy about his favorite Metallica album. That was a while back but certainly within the last 30 years.
Or the time Superman gets super high on silver kryptonite and gets the munchies and smells people baking brownies in North Dakota. That was within the last 30 years. (And was in a Batman/Superman comic, even).
Or pic related.
Or the time he teams up with the Iron Giant.
Or a billion other silly, funny, lighthearted, or downright goofy moments in thousands of different books because no, not everything is Frank Miller, and if YOU read comics, you'd know that, you miserable edgelord teenage fuck.
>>
>>81046380
>Ego.
That's just a word. How do they EXPLORE it.
Same thing with Batman. How do they EXPLORE the idea. Because my main beef with Snyder movies is that he just brushes the surface of characterization and never delves into it or explores anything beyond lip service. I'm asking if it does more than that here.
>>
>>81046234
>>
>>81046043
>But I guess you just want to turn this into another shitpost thread about the Joker.

Nah, mostly wanted to make a snide comment about the new cyborg and how such a widespread thing came without actual legal systems being pushed past bat family issues.

But that to me is pretty much the big issue with the juxtaposition. How do you have batman go and stop someone from conquering the planet and still not be recognized as a hero if you're not going to have open, sweeping spite of heroes on a grander scale than 'Lex luthor is jealous' and 'govt doesn't want vigilantes not under its belt'.

The movies just really need to pick to a side to make it work. Either go full nolan and start trying to work out real world ramifications for what's going on, or dial it back to more fantastical arrangements instead of a wishy washy mix between the two that goes at each others' throats stylewise.
>>
>>81046245
>Ah, so the issue is that you can't deal with real life issues handled in a superhero movie and just want an easy to digest popcornflick where it's noting butterflies and rainbows and happy endings.
You dumb faggot. They all threw it out of the window the second DD showed up and I'm sitting here thinking why was this movie trying too hard to be philosophical garbage when in the end Snyder just like blowing shit up. He's like the pretentious Michael Bay. At least Bay has some self awareness. But you enjoy the Superman devoid of all charm and hope and edgelord Batman gunning fools down.
>>
>>81046362
Oh you mean people separate from the droning hivemind? Sorry I enjoyed a movie, dude. I'll be sure to take that next "kill yourself" I'm sure is coming seriously.

It's like you forget people are allowed to have opinions.

>>81046407
>miserable edgelord teenage fuck
Do you not read your own posts or do you think miserable whining incessantly to no avail is normal happy behavior?
>>
>>81046407

Just to be fair, if some director adapted Grant Morrison Nu52 run on Action Comics without changing anything. Let say the first volume. Lots of people would be bitching about how Superman was a violent smug jerk and not the "real Superman".
>>
>>81046449
>edgelord
You keep saying that while screaming at people and you keep trying to call others out for not being self aware. So weird.
>>
>>81046364
>More Jesus man
Kill yourself Hack Snyder
>>
>>81046449
>They all threw it out of the window the second DD showed up

TV shows don't count, the movies basically ignore them completely.
>>
>>81041144
>batman with a gun
I'm physically ill
>>
>>81046454
No, it's normal "pissed off at fucking moviefag cunts that think they know comics just because they saw the latest hollywood abortion" behavior.

Congratulations tho. You're going to be my newest copypasta. Feel honored.
>>
>>81046508
trolling aside anon
>>
>>81046517
You're pushing hard to be the cringiest poster on /co/. Enough that you should probably adopt a trip.

For what it's worth I read your posts in Lex's voice from the movie.
>>
File: Pain.jpg (44KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Pain.jpg
44KB, 500x334px
I saw the movie last night. It's a fucking mess.

[Spoiler] In the first hour nothing happens, After the attack on the Capitol building things improved slightly, but the moral confrontation between Batman and Superman is forced, stupid and nonexistent. The movie assembly is a mess, the knightmare sequence does not bind in any way with the movie, and the final battle is quiet subdued.[/spoiler]

Characters act excessively, Even Perry is more like J.J. than the character seen in Mos.
It is such a disaster film that i almost can not believe.
>>
>>81046205
>>Harley Quinn isn't edgy
oh i am laffin
>>
>>81046612

yeah , great fail!
>>
>>81041144
Thats...a really awful shot of Batman. His costume looks so weird, like the mask is all poofy and the suit itself is so scrunchy.
>>
batman is the punisher

superman did fuckall

and wonder woman has an israeli accent

also the flash timetravelled. but he only did it in batman's dreams.

why did batman have visions of the future
>>
>>81046649
to be fair, the situation looks a bit rough. probably didn't have time to fix his uniform
>>
File: 1413597463011.jpg (322KB, 650x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1413597463011.jpg
322KB, 650x1406px
>>81045822
>when I wished on the monkey's paw for BvS to make MoS look better, I didn't mean in retrospect
That one anon yesterday made a pretty good joke about that.
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (82KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
82KB, 486x409px
>>81046975
>>
I dont understand why people are so militantly defensive about this. I mean, its obviously not a good movie but so what? It will probably make a lot of money. And if they enjoyed it who cares what everyone else thinks?
>>
File: 1430337482489.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430337482489.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
>batman actually kills in this film
>not just once but several times

Instant shit film
>>
File: 1320808592248.png (335KB, 673x601px) Image search: [Google]
1320808592248.png
335KB, 673x601px
>>81046975
>that picture
everytime
>>
>>81045049
Hes getting shit on because he is nothing like Lex Luthor. You don't just create a random psycho and throw a comic book name on them. Its adapting the characters faithfully. They failed wholesale.
>>
>>81046975

I-is this for real ?
It cannot be.
>>
>>81047080
>Hes getting shit on because he is nothing like Lex Luthor.

He hates Superman, is manipulative, is super smart, looks good when he loses his hair, has a public facade image, is absolutely ruthless when he shows his true colors... Sounds exactly like Lex Luthor to me.
>>
>>81047080
But then Snyder will go on a rent and say that "true fans" understood what he was doing. Gid Affleck and Cavill are wasted here.
>>
>>81047137
it's an edit
>>
File: 1458500478113.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1458500478113.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
Holy fucking shit 10/10
Rip Superman
>>
What's this I'm hearing about superman being nuked? Is there a gif?
>>
>>81047080
What part of Heath Ledger's joker was faithful to the comics. Or Bane?

Different iterations are not a bad thing. If it's shit it's shit. Good if it works.
>>
>>81047141
>Lol you're a devil.
>Lol your mum's a Witch.
>Lol my father abused me so I'll be a twigging ass punk bitch with daddy issues.
>Lol I haye aliens but I can't wait for them to come.

EGG-ZACK-TLY like Luthor.
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (4MB, 1336x2134px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
4MB, 1336x2134px
>>
>>81047170
Well his performance definitely wasn't Ledger tier but he might achieve meme status like Bane, which you know is hated.
>>
>>81047141
And yet that isn't really quintessential Luthor.

>>81047170
Bane not being well done is part of why the movie is so widely panned. One of many reasons for sure, but definitely one of them.

The Joker on the other hand wasn't that bad a Joker at all. He nailed it in a lot of ways. Might be the best movie Joker ever.
>>
>>81047176
>Lol you're a devil.
Isn't that directly lifted from Lex Luthor: Man of Steel?
>Lol your mum's a Witch.
All part of fucking with Clark's head and manipulating him to do his bidding.
>Lol my father abused me so I'll be a twigging ass punk bitch with daddy issues.
Because Smallville didn't do that
>Lol I haye aliens but I can't wait for them to come.
This iteration of Lex hates the concept of God because if God is meant to be benevolent and good, God can't be omnipotent and if God is indeed omnipotent, God can't be good. He sees Superman being treated as a God walking on Earth and hates the very thought of that and wants nothing but to strips him down and show what a sham he is. Meanwhile Darkseid IS. I do not see any problem here.
>>
Fuck we're really gonna do this aren't we.
We're really going to have three more years of shitposting.
>>
>>81047221
>And yet that isn't really quintessential Luthor.

What is? Super scientist who hates Superman because he accidentally caused his baldness? Being a fat business guy who's only buttmad that Superman didn't want to come and work for him?
>>
>>81047248
Three more years? Nigger we're going through the exact same thing next year when the JL flick comes out and people fall for the Snyder meme again. And then two years after that when the second JL flick is out under Snyder's direction. Then the fallout from that one. Strap in, we're going full shitposting for the next decade at least
>>
>>81046650
>why did batman have visions of the future

So that he can be the one inspired to found and lead the Justice League. Because this is WB. They can't avoid dickriding Batman. They're addicted IT.
>>
>>81047294
For about ten seconds there I actually started missing Scans_Daily. That's how shit these threads are.
>>
>>81047157
It's true. Just like TDKR.

They used knightmare, injustice, TDKR and death of superman in the same movie.

Absolute madmen.
>>
>>81047333
But anon, that way there's no way we can claim it's not drawn directly from the comics! The fact that those are different stories with different interpretations of the characters doesn't matter! There's no such thing as a clusterfuck! BASED SNYDER SAVED US ALL.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDQp53tvT-2/?taken-by=rehsifyar

>>
My favorite version of Lex is charismatic, the most intelligent egomaniac on the planet, jealous of Superman and if it wasn't for him he would spend all his talent in bettering man kind.

A bit of inspiration from Red Son and Luthor: Man of Steel. There's a reason why he never wears a helmet or mask for his green and purple suit.
>>
>>81047377
>training
for what purpose? They're going to remove 90% of your body guy
>>
>>81047382
>and if it wasn't for him he would spend all his talent in bettering man kind.
Pissing in jars IS for the betterment of mankind. Because Ego.
>>
>>81047377
>he still thinks they're gonna make a Cyborg movie
Poor guy
>>
Is this the chill thread?
>>
>it's going to make a lot of money still though!
yes because keeping Snyder on for 3 more movies is a great thing...?
>>
>>81045575
>It's refreshing and cathartic to see shit go down with realistic depiction
At this point it really isn't

I'm really tired of seeing obviously silly ideas made into "realistic" shit. It does not make it more grown up, deep or interesting. It always makes me think of those version of Harry Potter with the grown up covers, people are so worried about initial perception
>>
>>81047451
DC hasn't made a good movie in god knows how long. Who cares? If it was Snyder it would be some other piece of crap.
>>
>>81044102
>a box office financial analyst said that a movie with Superman and Batman in it has to do as well as a Deadpool movie to be considered a success.
Realistically it has to do as good as Avengers or at least Iron Man 3. I mean this is Batman and Superman on screen together. This should be the event of the century. If it doesn't get at least that high, it'll be an embarassment
>>
>>81045509
Dick is the dead Robin, there will be no Red Hood, Nightwing, Bat family, or Teen Titans.
>>
>>81047440
yeah, with some minor derailments. Ignore that, be hype if you so choose.

>>81047477
June 10, 2013
>>
>>81047477
>god knows how long
well TDKR came out in 2012 so not that long ago
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>Go to sleep
>Hope that when I wake up, it'll at least be at 50%
>wake up
>mfw

[CAN'T WAKE UP]
>>
>>81047489
I don't understand what good DC movie came out on that date? All I see is Man of Steel and that was awful.
>>
>>81047470
>At this point it really isn't

No other capeshit movie but MoS and now this has depicted this type of brawl properly in realistic manner. It's nice to see buildings actually crashing as a direct consequence from metahuman brawls, instead of just some rubble on the ground signifying that there were few explosions here and there.
>>
>>81047394
For the flashback scenes where he's a budding football star before he gets horribly maimed.

Because you know that these movies are going to be origin stories and have a shitload of flashbacks.
>>
File: 1437601877395.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
1437601877395.gif
299KB, 448x256px
There's not even a single hand shake
>>
>>81046193
I hope someone makes a new one of these with
>33%
>>
>>81047506
>All I see is Man of Steel and that was good.

>>81047508
true, look forward to seeing him lose the body though. wondering how brutal it'll end up being or if they'll just state that he lost it and flash forward to robot body
>>
>>81047507
>buildings actually crashing as a direct consequence
Buildings crashing isn't new to super hero movies or movies in general.
>>
>>81047507
>what is a Helicarrier crashing into a building in Winter Soldier
>what is an entire city falling out of the sky in Age of Ultron
>>
File: 1458746826745.jpg (55KB, 626x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458746826745.jpg
55KB, 626x438px
>>81047294
I want to die
>>
>>81047540
I don't know why DC is so committed to doing a shitty job at casting people for movies. Nor do I understand why they are so committed to making shitty movies. I mean, you would think they would want to make good movies just so they could realistically compete.
>>
>>81047522
He'll be a head and torso tied to a table while his dad tinkers with a mother box which then hits him with magic space lighting and he wakes up screaming. We already know this.
>>
>>81047540
>Not writing any of them
so we're good then
>>
>>81047510
Shaking hands is too campy. It's not realistic or an accurate representation of the modern comics, Get out of the silver age.
>>
>>81047584
until I see it, I don't know shit. Half this shit could be coming straight outta an anon's ass
>>
>>81047525
Yeah man just like in Avengers where those Whale alien cargo things carefully maneuver between buildings and apartments instead of just ramming into them. It's an invasion after all.
>>
>>81047593
You know what, costumes need to go for being so campy and silver age. Instead they should all wear trench coats

Also, using super powers for good? LOL what is this campy bullshit of course you'd be bad with them
>>
>>81047593
You're intentionally sounding like an idiot right?
>>
>>81047532
Both are completely superfluous "whew, we sure were lucky nobody got hurt" set pieces that clue in that the big bad plot device is dismantled. In AoU it was slightly better and I would count that because there were some actual stakes of human lives being lost at play, but then they do that fucking "everybody is evacuated in time, including the fucking dog" rescue.
>>
>>81047599
Webm threads man. We've already had 3 of them.
I get you might be avoiding spoilers but we've already seen it. Luthor gathers all the intel on capes. Gives them their icons and code names. Which makes no sense in the case of Cyborg as what we see is him on the "operating table" before he's even a cyborg, but I guess maybe you could argue that his C symbol is a stylized mother box.
>>
>>81047627
Cry more marvelshill.
>>
People say BvS is grimdark or whatever but I did smile at those throwaway lines about Metropolis downtown being empty, and the island being uninhabited.

Also it is very curious that the various antagonists are:
- a guy who wants to take revenge for Man of Steel
- a guy who is too cynical to believe in Superman
- a dumb monster of pure rage and hate
>>
>Piss on a screen
>Tell me it's a masterpiece.
>>
File: 1386027865009.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1386027865009.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>33%

Good time to be alive!
>>
File: Bane-Dark-Knight-Rises-Header.jpg (64KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bane-Dark-Knight-Rises-Header.jpg
64KB, 550x450px
>>81047490
>well TDKR came out in 2012 so not that long ago
>TDKR
>implying it was good

You really must be desperate.
>>
>>81047532
According to the CW trailer, only 23 people died during the SHIELD disaster and only 177 died in the climax to Age of Quiptron. It's a farce.
I like MCU and I think CW will be great, I honestly do, but they seriously need to consider throwing some real consequences here and there. Give me Superman being called on his action any day.
>>
>WB right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>81047678
>>81048069
I thought we were just looking at buildings
>>
File: 1454444440946.jpg (53KB, 622x562px) Image search: [Google]
1454444440946.jpg
53KB, 622x562px
>33%
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 1635x210px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 1635x210px
Why is it so hard for some here to accept that the movies was a complete shitshow.
>>
File: Grief.jpg (19KB, 331x246px) Image search: [Google]
Grief.jpg
19KB, 331x246px
>>81048120
They're stuck at Denial
>>
>>81048120
First stage of grief. Just let them ride it out
>>
>>81048069
Look man I get that there needs to be credible threat in order to retain dramatic tension but have you turned on the news in the last 48 hours? Regular people still think a death toll in the 30s is a tragedy. They don't need hyper-inflated numbers in order to feel bad. Those consequences are no less "real" than a mass extinction event.
If anything the inverse is true. Have you ever heard the phrase "a million is a statistic"? It's was coined in reference to this exact kind of situation. The bigger the scale of destruction and mayhem the less it fits in the human mind as something real and the more it becomes something abstract and meaningless.
Which is exactly why we've spent the last three years going back and forth with the "superman saved seven billion people at the end of MoS how dare you say he didn't save anyone!" thing.
>>
File: Capture1.png (30KB, 1634x203px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
30KB, 1634x203px
>>81048120
It's not like this came as a complete surprise.
>>
File: 1458810419541.jpg (193KB, 1075x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1458810419541.jpg
193KB, 1075x1153px
>>81048104
>>
Anyone else excited for Civil War: Dawn of Spiderman?

I think it'll be great.
>>
>>81048163
can someone put up the same picture comparison, but with BvS's actual current score which is 33%
>>
>>81048163
A high praise indeed. Even more so for a movie in which two buff dudes in spandex beat each other senseless.

>>81048166
Not really. I got bored with superheros. And zombies. And YA novels made into films.
>>
>>81047587
He didn't write MoS or BvS either.
>>
>>81048187
>Even more so for a movie in which two buff dudes in spandex beat each other senseless.
that would've made for a better movie than bvS
>>
>>81048180
>I got bored with superheros
I thought the same but fuck
>Spiderman
>Doctor Strange
>Gambit
They're bribing me with character's that I love. Not to mention Daredevil is a masterpiece and it's leading up to Luke Cage, Iron Fist, then the Defenders. Those bastards know how to keep me entertained
>>
>>81048166
Not excited, I'll watch a rip of it when it comes to, like BvS.
>>
File: Whyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Whyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
So, Rich Evans, what did you think of Batman Versus Man of Steel: Dawn of Justice League Part 1?
>>
>>81048120
He's still in denied just give him sometime and he'll accept it,anon
>>
>>81041144

Kiwifag here. Literally just got in 5 minutes ago from seeing this. Ask me anything. It's not perfect but I liked it. Critics saying it's the worst Superhero movie ever should neck themselves
>>
>>81048219
>Gambit
I like his desing and all but the guy has all the character depth of Patrick Swayze in a B-movie.
>>
>>81048246
what do you think is a worse Superman film than BvS?
>>
File: 1447730261806.jpg (114KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447730261806.jpg
114KB, 720x540px
>There were faggots who were defending Doomsday being spoiled in trailers as if it were no big spoil at all
>>
File: hulk-hogan-leg-drop.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan-leg-drop.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>81048212
Just have Gadot prancing around the ring in a bikini.

>>81048136
>>81048138
>>81048242
How can acceptance come if you keep getting hurt year after year. MoS, this bomb, Justice League next year and so on.
>>
>>81048248
His origin is pretty fucked up and entertaining though. Plus he's the Spike Speigel of the X-Men universe.
>>
>>81041144
this kino is ahead of its time
>>
>>81048255

Man of Steel, Superman Returns and the last two Reeve movies.
>>
>>81048255
Not him but without having seen it I'd bet the 2 pre-MCU Cap, Catwoman, Elektra and most F4 movies probably still have it beat.
>>
>>81048248
Maybe we could get a mutie Roadhouse?
>>
>>81048268
> he's the Spike Speigel of the X-Men universe.
There's not a lot that's harder to write cringe-free than ostensibly badass characters of whom that's the main character trait.
>>
>>81048283

Superman film, anon. And yes it's not the best Superhero film but it's really far from the worst
>>
>>81048283
>I have not seen the movie, but surely it sucks
Everything wrong with /co/, ladies and gents.
>>
I just came back from it.

I liked it. Aside from the pacing I think another glaring mistake was the Knightmare scene and the JL 'cameos'. They were completely unnecessary.

I did dig Lex, he was an absolute mad man. I loved the scenes when Clark questioned himself and the fights were great.

I still don't get if Batman outright killed or what.
>>
>>81048260
Honestly between the leaks a couple weeks ago and the trailers I don't even know why we have that "no spoilers" sticky. There were no secrets left in this movie.
>>
>>81048343
Reading comprehension, anon, you need it.
>>
>>81048308
but he's cajun, Mon Chéri
>>
Is 35% going to be /co/'s 8.8?
>>
>>81048349

The JL cameos took up all of a minute. I've read some reviews that make it sound like they take up half the movie.
>>
>>81047587
>>81048211
He actually help Goyer write both BvS and MoS, he just not credit himself as a writer.
>>
JUST GO WATCH IT, FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS

preferably in IMAX and with some popcorn and candy to support your local theater
>>
>>81047540
>Marvel
>Whedon fucks it up once
>''Why don't you got shit on a tranny dick with your friend Anita like you always dreamed of and let the Russos unfuck this mess you just made?''

>DC
>Snyder fucks it up twice
>''Why don't we put you in charge of FUCKING EVERYTHING?''
>>
>>81048392
Probably because the general consensus is that they feel like commercials rammed down the viewers throat. This move simply doesn't do subtle.
>>
>>81048398

Oh, I will eventually. The reviews just let me know it's safe to wait six months and rent it for $2.
>>
>>81048410
>once
>>
>>81041144
Nolanbatman > Ironman 1 > Ant Man > Cap2 > MoS > Thor 1> Cap1 > Avenger > Avenger2 > Thor 2 > Ironman 2+3

Where on this scale does BvS fall?
>>
>>81048416

It's not half as bad as the Iron Man 2 set up or Thors hallucination
>>
>>81048446
The first Avengers wasn't too good, it was just mediocre, but still, after Iron Man 2 making 500 million, and both Cap and Thor 1 making about 600 million together, Avengers made 1.5 billion, while AoU was supposed to surpass that.
>>
>>81048454

>Nolan movies
>above anything

That's some god awful taste you have there

That abortion of a movie that TDKR was should be rated even lower than MoS
>>
>>81048454
>Nolanbat
>not taking single films
>Iron Man 2 and 3 worse than Thor 2
>Thor 1 above anything
>>
>>81048398
That's literally suppors this franchise. I'll form an opinion in a couple of weeks without doing that, thank you.
>>
>>81048454
Nolanverse > MoS > BvS > All the older Batman movies > Cap 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else in the MCU
>>
>>81048454

Well I dont agree with your list

Cap2 > IM1 > NolanBats > Cap1 >Ant-Man > BvS >Avengers > MoS> Avengers 2 > Dogshit > Thor 1 and 2
>>
Box office prediction went up from 150 to 172 mil opening weekend.
WTF is even happening anymore? Will the audience rating and box office numbers show that the critics are full of shit?
http://pro.boxoffice.com/statistics/movies/man-of-steel-2-2015
>>
>>81048478
>>not taking single films
Nolanbat2>nolanbat1>nolanbat3 there

>Iron Man 2 and 3 worse than Thor 2
iron man 3 is the only movie I fell asleep during.
Only finished watching it by a fluke because a friend was going to watch it.
>>
>>81048459
So you're not counting the Knightmare sequence?
Can I ask why not?
>>
>>81048485
The old batman movies are shit, though.

Your nostlagia is blinding you.
>>
>>81048496

Audiences are loving it, anon. The only civilians to die are from the courthouse and Superman tries to take the fight not just out of the city but the planet

It's a far better film than MoS
>>
>>81048493
Thanks, looks like it should be good enough then.
>>
>>81048493
This is the most reasonable list so far
Just swap BvS with MoS
>>
>>81048496
>172 mil opening weekend
so, Snyder is staying :(
>>
>>81048509

I thought we were just talking seeing the JL members themselves
>>
>>81048496
>Audience rating and box office are more reliable than critics

Yeah, because Transformers is such an amazing franchise of high art.
>>
>>81048513
>audiences are loving it
you mean the several thousand scores on IMDB that were made before the movie even released? or all the audience reviews in english on a movie that wasn't released in a large part of Europe and America?
>>
File: like wut.jpg (22KB, 598x316px) Image search: [Google]
like wut.jpg
22KB, 598x316px
so answer me this /co/

can the flash now speedforce himself into peoples dreams or is bruce suddenly a precog?. i dont see how he could fucking dream about darksyde phil and all that stuff with no actual knowledge of its existance...

did nobody question this during the making?
>>
>>81048493
>BvS better than Avengers

I remember a time when /co/ actually liked the Avengers.
>>
>>81048527
Transformers audience ratings are rotten as well, anon
>>
>>81048496
Are you seriously implying quality has something to do with box office?
The highest grossing Batman film is The Dark Knight Rises, for fucks sake.
>>
>>81048349
>I did dig Lex, he was an absolute mad man.

I thought you had to be a certain age to post on 4chan?
>>
>>81048454
MoS was not better than the 1st thor movie you cocksucker.
>>
>>81048542
As someone who actually does like the Avengers, its definitely a movie that loses its appeal with every watch. I think, out of every movie i've watched, it was definitely the one I had the most fun watching on release night but easily one of the worst ones to re-watch.
>>
>>81048542

But that's the thing. I do like the Avengers. I just enjoyed BvS more. The trinity fighting Doomsday was great and I'm pleasantly surprised by Gadot
>>
>>81048542

because it was the first movie with such concept, bringing all the heroes from different solo trilogies together, just re-watch and see for yourself, its not that bad but it sure doesn't deserve all the praise it got.
>>
>>81048545
That's because the Transformers audience doesn't bother with RT.
>>
>>81048575

Neither does the Superhero audience. In fact I'd argue it's the same audience
>>
>>81048542
The novelty of the thing is a bit lost now and the 3rd act was always bad.
>>
>>81048587

I'd argue that you're pretty dumb if you think that's really the case.
>>
>>81048575
see your original argument >>81048527 and stop moving the goalposts
>>
At least we still have Hot Topic Squad to look forward to
>>
>>81048595

Yeah mate the millions of people who watched transformers and who watched Avengers are completely different people
>>
>>81048525
The Knightmare sequence is a part of that "let's drop what we were doing in order to advertise the sequel" issue. If you're going to start comparing the JL cameos to Iron Man 2 you should be fair and also consider the what is effectively Darkseid cameo as well.
>>
>>81048595
For the general audience, cape films = blockbuster action films.
So yes, Transformers and CBMs have same audience. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>81048454
shit taste detected

Iron Man 1 > Cap 2 > Avengers 1 > Nolan Bats > GotG > MoS > Ant Man > Avengers 2 > Cap 1 > > > I don't give a fuck about Iron Man 2+3 and Thor 1+ 2.

Thor is objectively the weakest franchise out of Cap and Iron Man.
>>
>>81048595
It's half older nostalgiafags going to see their childhood faves on the big screen don't pretend otherwise. Same audience.
>>
>>81048650
>Thor is objectively the weakest franchise out of Cap and Iron Man.
Yeah which is why I have Iron Man and Cap higher than Thor
>>
>>81048625

If seeing the omega symbol is a Darkseid cameo is seeing the Infinity Gauntlet a Thanos cameo?
>>
>>81048625

The Knightmare section works entirely on its own as an isolated dream sequence showcasing Bruce's fears and motivation to take Superman down.
>>
>>81048625
What does it say about you, when you interpret a paranoid fantasy sequence dreamed by a mentally unstable character as an advertisement?
>>
>>81048605
Ah yes XD so randomz and crazy the movie. I'm certain you're sarcastic but suicide squad does reek of "we want the hot topic mall rat audience"
>>
>>81046531
>Posting Batman: Odyssey as though it was mainline continuity.

Nice try, desu senpai. Are you next going to post Injustice and tell us Superman has always been Hitler?
>>
>>81048595
holy shit you're one dumb cunt if you think there are no overlap between people who watch Avengers and Transformers. Fucking 10 year old's birthday party movies can't even tell if transformers are shit, they just like seeing robots, capeshit or dinosaurs.
>>
>>81048575
>>81048587
>>81048595
>>81048616
>>81048628
None of you bring anything to the conversation besides assumptions.
>>
Despite the bad reviews, I was planning on seeing it tomorrow. But then I read that Batman just straight up kills people in the movie and I lost a lot of interest.

Batman's no kill rule isn't something that gets brought up that often in the books but it's still a part of the character.
>>
>>81048701

>I got BTFO

I think those goalposts are off the field now lads
>>
>>81048683
That he's not completely naive?
>>
>>81048707

Every movie as broken it. It's honesty less straight up than when Nolanbats killed all those ninjas
>>
>>81048454
>Implying Dark Knight Rises is good
>>
>>81048701
>being this dense
what do you want a fucking line graph?
>>
>>81048573
>different solo trilogies together
BW: Rubicon Basin GOAT
>>
>>81048710
I linked posts on both sides you retard.
There's literally no data on whether they're the exact same audiences or if, for some weird reason, the Transformers audience doesn't bother with RT but the capeshit does. You're all idiots talking in assumptions about something that doesn't even matter to begin with.
>>
>>81048650
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>81048707

Its not Batman at his prime, its Batman beyond that, a tired but restless Batman. How was it, "one bad day away from being me" and he had more than one bad day.
>>
>>81048746
That would indicate overlapping demographics, which all blockbuster movies have.
Not that they're literally the same audience with the same opinions and habits regarding review aggregation websites.
>>
File: 2.jpg (13KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
13KB, 400x364px
>>81048770
>There's literally no data on whether they're the exact same audiences

I'm not saying it's every last person but if you don't think theres an 80 - 90% overlap you're deluding yourself
>>
>>81048770

Careful now, you'll start to crust over with all that salt.
>>
File: Wally.png (28KB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
Wally.png
28KB, 320x223px
>>81048812
>if you don't agree with this literal assumption I pulled out of my ass you're deluding yourself
Sure thing friendo.
>>
>>81048854
how is that "pulled out of his ass" the shit he's saying is practically common sense. ofc the two demographics overlap. How could they not?
>>
>>81048711
It implies that he was too busy looking for 'clues' about future installments to watch the damn movie.
>>
>>81041144
>this movie is going to make shit tons of money
I wouldn't be so sure. News of its poor reviews has already hit my Facebook feed which means normies are starting to take notice.
>>
File: Capture.png (249KB, 1102x896px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
249KB, 1102x896px
>>81048897
And the acceptance seem to be coming.
>>
>>81048932
>Could be worse
I remember when people were saying that about MoS
>>
>>81049096

It could be. It could be Green Lantern or Thor
>>
>>81048493
The best most reasonable listing tbqhfamilia.
I'd personally put MOS above Avengers but I can completely understand you're placement.
>>
>>81048932
I honestly don't understand how you could find BvS hard to follow unless you literally need everything spoonfed to you. And it's not really disjointed, it just tells three separate stories that slowly converge.
>>
>>81048650
>GotG
I feel like this shouldn't even count.It was obviously in the MCU but It absolutely wasnt capeshit. Like at all.
>>
>>
>>81049146
Of course it was capeshit.
>>
File: flash.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
flash.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Why didn't he carry the bottle with him?
>>
>>81049162
Damn even the audience score is going down.

>>81049167
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>81049162
>80% audience score

There might just be hope for this turd

I'm guessing it'll be a better MoS
>>
Does anyone have a picture of dat Wonder Woman upskirt scene?
Those ass and thighs are fucking glorious
>>
>>81049167

Because he needed to use his hands and fuck me that's fast
>>
>>81049204
Gal Gadot has no ass anon.

>>81049181
It's actually going down.
>>
>>81049167
He didn't.
>>
everyone kept saying DC shouldn't follow the marvel standard formula but this movie sure could've profited from some Batman solo movies for people to see why batman became so ruthless over the years.
>>
>>81041144
The Supes/Jesus and Bat/Longinus reference is annoy the shit outta me. I want to watch capeshit not some sugar coat religion shit.

What the heck are you doing Snyder, Terrio?
>>
>>81049351
>but this movie sure could've profited from some Batman solo movies for people to see why batman became so ruthless over the years.

Jesus Christ people really are completely autistic when it comes to Batman's no kill rule and guns.
>>
>>81049115
Id rank Thor right alongside MoS and much better than this shite. at least it has some enjoyable scenes.
>>
>>81049351
Looks like Affleck should be sole director of the Batman Solo film now
>>
>>81049387
>What the heck are you doing Snyder, Terrio?
Trying to make a Jesus movie.

If someone ever let him make an actual Jesus flick, you think he'd make it into a Superman movie?
>>
>>81049400
>at least it has some enjoyable scenes.

Did it?
>>
>>81049440

it didn't, it was more of an insult to the character than MoS was to superman.
>>
>>81049351
> why batman became so ruthless over the years.

Right, this movie only had:
>a memorial to Robin with Joker-like writing on it
>Alfred repeatedly accusing Bruce of losing his morality
>a disillusioned Bruce who thinks he hasn't accomplished anythin in 20 years as Batman
Absolutely enigmatic and incomprehensible. Right. Where's that spoon when you need it?
>>
>>81049433
>documentary zoom on glasses when he transforms water into wine
>>
>>81047618
>Yeah man I hated this tank movie the fucking tanks MANEUVERED THE STREETS INSTEAD OF CRASHING THROUGH WALLS HOLY SHIT I like my movies realistic :^)
>>
>>81049517

and yet it wasn't enough for people to realize why batman acts like that.
>>
>>81049560
Shit movies usually do have those issues with viewers.
>>
>>81049576

yeah, its not like people were not ready to hate this movie no matter what.
>>
>>81049560

Which just goes to show how alarmingly low the general IQ is this days when people have to be spoon fed everything to understand a movie plot.
>>
File: lol.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>81046193
>>
>>81049601
Nigga come on. It's just a bad movie. No ned to go all out on this.
It's probably going to make bank and we'll have this same convo the next time Snyder presents us with another one of his masterpieces.
>>
>>81049674

lets say we are both not wrong.
>>
>>81049674
>It's just a bad movie

To me it was a great movie. I find it baffling that people shit on it just because Batman kills a few nameless goons and somebody talks about a piss jar in the movie.
>>
>>81049711
Yeah, these are the sole reasons people are pissed about this grimfest
>>
>>81049711
>people shit on it just because Batman kills a few nameless goons and somebody talks about a piss jar in the movie

Yeah, it's just that and not the weird pacing of the plot and editing issues.
>>
>>81049741

Honestly I didn't really think the pacing was that bad. The first half is admittedly slow due to the amount of story they are setting up, but once the capitol gets bombed shit gets intense and only gets more and more exciting.
>>
>>81049560
Willful ignorance isn't the director's fault, it is clear by this point that lots of people went into this movie wanting it to be bad and there is no reason to respect their non-analytical biases as valid criticism.
>>
>>81049711
>I find it baffling that people dont like when central character traits get thrown to the side in favor of COOL SLOWMO ACTION!!! AND PISS JOKES!

Go to be Snyder.
>>
File: Capture.png (197KB, 772x374px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
197KB, 772x374px
>>81049708
If you enjoy it, I hope they make more movies to your liking. Right now you are probably in the minority as even the audience score is dropping.
>>
>ITT People couldn't handle a non quipfest
Not surprised. Can't wait till midnight with my friends.
>>
>>81049790
That is what you called shit pacing, buddy. Snyder can't control jackshit whether it's the theme or the pace then the editor shit on it even more. This just mark him as a terrible director.
>>
Well the only thing DC-wise I have left to enjoy is gotham and it feels like they are rushing things lately which could mean, its gonna end soon.
>>
>>81049844
You could try reading?
>>
God I'm glad this thing is getting tore apart. Maybe it'll mean better movies later on, but thankfully it'll keep DC fans in the dark, wishing, wanting.
>>
>>81049844
season 3 was just announced, calm your anxieties
>>
>>81049835
>these other movies are bad
>therefore this one must be good
That's not how this works. Both can be bad.
>>
>>81049856

I already read comics and watch cartoons but cape movies and series are a total different experience. I remember watching the Iron man suit for the first time or Superman destroying the world engine, Dr. Manhattans transformation, Cap vs. Bucky, Spiderman vs. doc ock, that is a feeling I'll never get from comics. The music, the visuals, thats a feeling I'll never get from comics.
>>
>>81046361
Might have learn it in the 100.000y of knowledge from the spaceship or something.
>>
>>81049560
Batman was only stopped by superman from killing the Joker after Jason's death, we know superman didn't stop him this time, he had no support at all when that happened. This is a damaged batman much more than what we see in comics.
>>
>>81049922
I mean read actual books. The ones with no pictures in them.
>>
>>81049831

I was already getting tired of comic movies, I thought BvS would bring something new to the table, I guess that wasn't enough.
>>
All this is proving is how many critics and moviegoers just don't understand art.
>>
>>81049979

Everybody knows that, just look at what kind of movies make the most money vs the ones that make the least.
>>
>>81049974
Read nigga read!

>>81049979
Superhero movies are not "art" silly.
>>
They're predicting the movie to make 350 million on its opening week alone worldwide and about 160 million in the US. All this critical negative reaction will do is just prove how divisive the film is and how brainwashed people are that everything needs to be like Marvel movies in order to be good.
>>
>>81049399
The rules are great, nd work great here:

Jason died and Batman lost himself, and lost his rule. The no gun rule? That is about skill, he hates guns, and think that they are shitty weapons. Is not about morals.
>>
>>81049979
It would be better if Snyder and Terrio trying to shove Jesus reference into the movies and the editing and pacing suck balls too.

Other than that, I'm cool with it but honestly this one is really bad.
>>
>>81050115
*not trying to shove
>>
File: 1.jpg (69KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 612x380px
I want to marry Gal
>>
>>81050064

its gonna be the same like MoS though, critics are already killing the hype and the low sales will follow. This movie needs some kind of positive feedback from somewhere but the little praise its getting, is getting overshadowed by negative critics.

The early high sales only show that DC was successful at building the hype but the next weeks will show, that they are gonna be able to maintain it.
>>
File: I mean batman.png (128KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
I mean batman.png
128KB, 576x324px
>>81047040
>How to spot a kiddy casual batman fan
>>
>>81047170
this is only acceptable for Batman
everyone else has to be exactly like the comics or its shit.
>>
>>81047487
Well that's actually a good thing imo
This Batman is a killer he isn't going to run around with some other vigilantes and look like terrorists
>>
>>81050263
Well if DC wants to burn itself to the ground, yes that is a fant4stic thing.
>>
DC fans are in a shit situation
Either they support this movie and accept its mediocrity or they reject it and get nothing but Batman,Suicide Squad, and potentially WW sequels in the future.

I mean DC wanted to rush and this is what we got
You defended them for 3 years knowing this would only hurt the film when people actually saw it.
keep it up
>>
>>81050263

How does Batman even last in Gotham as a killer vigilante? He is no better than the people he's killing.

Ruins the whole point of the batsuit if he's killing criminals. That fact alone is enough to inspire fear.
>>
>>81047176
It was to taunt him you dense fuck.
>>
>>81049181
>There might just be hope for this turd
The audience score has been going down consistently
>>
OP here again, I was sleeping, just replied once (the second post), gonna say that Batman killing spree is awesome.
I was watching Daredevil this week and was pissed at Matt because he knew his no kill rule was bullshit and the only reason he doesn't kill was that "god" was the only one who could take lifes.

The movie shows that Batman can't be BatGod and take 20 guys out if he doesn't do some extreme shit. It's the only way people are going to believe he can do his things.
If it was just a guy punching people and throwing shurikens it would look useless, just like looking at Daredevil taking out foes.
>>
File: 1448937291720.png (237KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448937291720.png
237KB, 470x500px
>>81048707
I absolutely love how fucking dumb the fanboys are being about him killing 20 years too late as if he hasn't been killing in all of his movies.
>>
Did they even explain why the Wayne mansion is a ruin? Maybe the big guy blew it up. But why not rebuild it?
>>
>>81049979
I think you mean Snyder
>>
>>81050310
>Average movies are unwatchable
Just enjoy the fact that we live in a world where we can see Doomsday in a live action blockbuster. Not every superhero film can stand up to the likes of Thor 2.
>>
>>81050429
Nope, but his lake house is pretty close from the Mansion and he only goes there because of his parents grave
>>
File: 13943685555_df16dbacc2_o.jpg (198KB, 1292x1656px) Image search: [Google]
13943685555_df16dbacc2_o.jpg
198KB, 1292x1656px
>>81050458
Savage.
>>
>>81050458
Nobody's saying unwatchable but this is not going to be god's gift to cape films, change the industry and outsell Avengers and Star Wars like people were spouting.

Deadpool is more different to the genre and Zootopia is more culturally relevant than anything BvS has to offer
>>
>>81050458
BvS is distinctly below average. It's Transformers tier.
>>
>>81050310

I loved the movie but I guess I have no choice but to go along with every decision DC makes from now on.
>>
>>81050483
>It's Transformers tier.
I really love the "it doesn't matter how bad the reviews are or how people feel about it. It'll make money anyway, just like Transformers" excuse because they don't realize what they're saying.
>>
File: sweating batman.jpg (28KB, 628x479px) Image search: [Google]
sweating batman.jpg
28KB, 628x479px
I feel physically ill whenever I remember the fucking RT. How the fuck do I cope with this blunder?
>>
>>81050550
Saying that the movie is Transformers tier is bullshit
>>
>>81050561
Just forget the RT score, the movie clearly doesn't deserve the score. Just watch it
>>
File: Capture.png (587KB, 1013x524px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
587KB, 1013x524px
>>81050561
There's always imdb anon.
>>
>>81047510
I was legit disappointed at this.
>>
Meanwhile..
>>
>>81050679
WW was so hot during the Doomsday fight, i want the webms
>>
File: 1454420341315.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1454420341315.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>81050650
>Even imdb just keeps fucking dropping

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>81050592
It deserve that score.

>>81050650
Wait for next week and the score will drop dead.
>>
File: Capture.png (197KB, 759x379px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
197KB, 759x379px
>>81050832
Everything is dropping anon. Even the audience score on RT.
It's at 32% right now.
You take what you can get.

>>81050865
The way this is going...
>>
>>81041144
I really hope that they meant for it to be shit.
I think they did, because they ended up moving this movie to the ghettoes of March, and Suicide Squad is still lined up to be a summer blockbuster with a good director.
cantwakeup.jpg
>>
>>81050881
HELP
>>
File: I wanna snap his neck so bad.jpg (135KB, 770x527px) Image search: [Google]
I wanna snap his neck so bad.jpg
135KB, 770x527px
It's fucking over DCbros.

The Marvelfags, ESPECIALLY the fucking facebook and youtube normies are never going to let us hear the end of it.

DC is dead. Bury it.
>>
File: schwarbage.jpg (74KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
schwarbage.jpg
74KB, 900x900px
>>81051081
I'm so sorry DCbro.

winning this way isn't cool. Its not fair for DC to get humiliated this bad.
>>
Rotten Tomatoes has it at 80% liked it by audiance. I don't understand the problem. Aside from MUHvel fanboys shitposting bad reviews. Critics rarely justify the quality of a movie being fun, or a good experiance. Has anyone actually looked up older B movies with shit freshness, or bad audiance reception? Shit tastes mate. Take a hipster's, and fanboy opinions with a grain of salt.

Most of these "reviewers" are casual shits, and not born before 1990 not seeing movies before their birth date. So they have shit all expansive movie library under their belts, and take it all to seriously. Like they say, look at more art. Most of these fucks havn't seen all the Hellraiser movies.
>>
That list is the funniest thing ever.
>>
>>81051133
>In another Universe both DC and Marvel movies are top notch and compete very healthily

I want out of this reality brother...
>>
>>81051179
>13) Don't forget to tip the fedora.
>>
>>81051081
You don't have to be a normie to know this movie was going to be terrible. Speaking as someone who is a big fan of DC comics, I never held out any optimism for this movie. I just don't think they get the appeal of their own material.
>>
>>81051179

I can't wait for a month or two from now.

Much like The Phantom Menace, people will have hindsight to realize the terribleness of what they just saw.
>>
>>81051179
>it's a serious movie for intellectuals like myself

Holy shit I almost pissed myself laughing.
>>
>>81050424

Most people don't like that he did it there, either.
>>
>>81051250
They don't care about appeal, they just want money. Should probably realize, giving people what they want will make them buy your stuff, usually.
Other half is usually marketing and such, which it should have been easy for this movie but they kind of royally fucked up anyways by not hyping teamsupes or teambats or anything, no real saving it once they revealed Doomsday so early.
>>
>>81051155

But 80% of the Hellraiser sequels are awful, anon. WHICH Hellraisers do you mean?
>>
>>81048533
likely it was
>"just let him work he either hangs himself and we are justified for any future meddling or he hits it out of the park and we make more money"
>>
>>81051405
So you're one of those. Gotcha ;3
>>
>>81051275
I don't know. The Force Awakens faggots still sucking Disney's dick.
>>
>>81051501
It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad, either.
except for maz kanata, wtf was that
>>
>>81051501
TFA wasn't even bad. They played safe and did a soft rehash of New Hope.
>>
File: 1430509463493.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1430509463493.gif
12KB, 250x242px
Why does it hurt so much to be a DCfriend? All those last three years for nothing. I'm literally mad now.
>>
>>81051663
have sex with your boyfriend so you'll be less mad
>>
>>81051663
>getting mad about a movie
>company wars

Go watch it for yourself to see if it's shit or not. Or wait 2 months for Civil War. Civil War cannot possibly fail.
>>
>>81051663
It hurts a lot
The trailers were all 10/10 like wtf
>>
>>81051814
Ah, the Zack Snyder experience. Got me good for Man of Steel. Not falling for it again.
>>
>>81051759
>cannot possibly fail
And that's what everyone said about BvS before.
>>
>>81051903
It's Marvel. That's different
>>
I have absolutely no investment in the DC universe, so I'm pretty curious how I'll find the movie if I don't really care about the characters in question.

Superman snapping Zod's neck didn't do anything for me, so I enjoyed MoS to some extent. It was alright, nothing to write home about but it was still pretty entertaining to see in cinemas. I expect more of the same with BvS. Still rooting for Snyder to be fired though, if only for you DCbros to get a great universe that does justice to your favorite characters.
>>
>>81051903
No, that's what people deluded themselves into thinking. It was still gonna be a movie directed by Snyder and written by Goyer. There was a very, very high chance it could fail.

And it did
>>
>>81051903
Well Civil war built its central conflict over the course of years of film. It doesn't just come out that Tony and Cap are butting heads "just because they are supposed to".
>>
>>81051975
>Well Civil war built its central conflict over the course of years of film

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You actually believe that?
>>
>>81051975
>>81052055
I'm no DC shitposter but it really does boil to muh parents vs muh Bucky since all Cap has done is to act straight man to Tony.
>>
>>81052055
It does. Tony's PTSD and being overwhelmed by the destruction they've been part of leads him to believe they need more intervention.

While Cap seeing the government has become corrupt and infested with enemies doesn't believe they can be trusted to do that and wants to maintain autonomy.

Their films track those arcs pretty well.
>>
>>81051935
People got their hopes up because of Affleck and Terrio.

Still, if Fox can continue having successful X-Men movies after X-Men 3 and Origins, I think DC can recover from this as long as they get rid of Snyder. I can't see them continuing if Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman are panned.
>>
>>81051593
It wasn't technically bad, just bland.

Lorewise it was very bad. Goddamn do I hate the very idea of that faggot Kylo. General Nazi should've been the main villain but surely they could do better than to regurgitate Empire vs Rebels. And now Luke is a sad failure. Fuck.
>>
>>81052167
Yeah but it would help a lot if they aired those issues with each other prior to Civil War. Instead we got >>81052150

Cap 3 should have been Serpent Society or something.
>>
File: bvs bingo.jpg (297KB, 974x1104px) Image search: [Google]
bvs bingo.jpg
297KB, 974x1104px
>>
>>81050650
The best part is that the IMDB score keeps getting lower. Wait until it's actually out
>>
>>81052251
No one is even defending it. Shut up and let us grieve
>>
>>81052270
>No one is even defending it.
Son
>>
File: 1458814335111.jpg (64KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1458814335111.jpg
64KB, 491x713px
>>81052251
>>
>>81050745
>WW was so hot during the Doomsday fight, i want the webms

Body double, pal
>>
>>81052251
I haven't seen it but
>Batleck
>Action
>WW
It's possible those things weren't bad, there's not much salt in saying a movie has positive points.

Also yeah RT is shit but that doesn't really matter to anyone capable of reading a couple of individual critics. Even the positive ones find some problems with the movie.
>>
>>81045462
>she felt like somebody who's been fighting monsters for centuries and was kinda enjoying herself like a warrior princess should.

>that smile when she's knocked to the ground before she picks up the sword again, ready to re-enter the fray

Up until that point I was ambivalent. When they showed her as actually enjoying the battle, well, my opinion became more favorable.

Also, Iron's as Alfred was very good.
>>
>>81051975
>Tony fucks shit up for everyone multiple times
>Gets away with it every time
>Suddenly shows up one day and is like GUYS WE NEED TO BE PUT UNDER CONTROL

Haha yeah no
>>
>>81052425
Well yeah, Stark is an arrogant, hypocritical fucktard. It's called a character flaw.
>>
>>81045975
>pissing in a jar

my god, does the piss jar thing seriously fly that over your heads that you think that was somehow a lowbrow moment for the character?
>>
>>81044102

If it makes as much money as Deadpool it will barely make any profit. This movie needs to make 800 million $ box office to even start making profits.

It was a 400 million $ investment. And only around 60% of box office goes back to the studio.
>>
>>81052425
More like Ross comes and says they should be put under control, Stark agrees because he feels guilty about Ultron.
>>
File: Cyborg.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>81047599
>>
>>81050574
yeah the first transformers wasnt that bad. its MoS tier.

the sequels are all substantialy worse.
>>
I thought it was spectacular. I feel like the general audience has been dumbed down due to most marvel movies which is sad. The movie is fucking good. It's an actual film.
>>
>>81052536
Wait, that's Cyborg's intro?

Instead of being a cyborg, he's literally grown from a bad cgi lightning blob?
>>
>>81052686
That's a mother box
>>
>>81052686
So this is the type of people who are criticizing this? Hey buddy look again pay ATTENTION to what's happening.
>>
You know, after Man of Steel, I refuse to see this movie. I have no faith in this shit. I have no faith in Superman. I'm not surprised that this is the reaction this place is having.
>>
>>81052791
I paid attention. I think it's bullshit.
>>
File: 133431101012.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
133431101012.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>81048163
>reviews counted 20
>reviews counted 120
>>
>>81049223
>Gal Gadot has no ass anon.
her ass is fine to me in those pants. Not every whore has to have a Kardashian ass.
>>
>>81051356
> but they kind of royally fucked up anyways by not hyping teamsupes or teambats or anything,

I feel they stupidly dodge that approach because of CA Civil War
Because even though SvB was reveled first and has been in the making longer they didn't want people to drawl a hard conclusion that we have 2 hero vs hero movies this year.

I just realized that if Civil War is a huge hit that would really change the face on how Hollywood would see both executive meddling and production time with cape films. Most Marvel films only get a couple years or less and Civil War changed from the ground up to be pretty much Avengers 3.
Hell how embarrassing would that be? A movie with just three heroes and a bunch of cameos is worse than a film with an 11+ hero cast
Warner brothers is just fucking stupid
>>
File: 4589155-4991782139-05-ga.jpg (38KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
4589155-4991782139-05-ga.jpg
38KB, 570x855px
>>81053254
Still it could be better anon. Especially compared to ScarJo.
>>
>>81053191
in context that makes it sadder because that means it took only 13 reviews for Room to get that bad while Dawn needed 75 reviews to hit that.
>>
>>81053340
They've been stupid a long time. They didn't even make the Reeve movies, they just distributed them. Only the Burton and Nolan Bat films were good and they got lucky. The rest of the time it's shit like Snyder's shit or Jonah Hex.
>>
Snyder's wife if a CEO at WB so good luck seeing him ever getting dropped.
>>
File: 325.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
325.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
The last 2 things I really looked forward were MGSV and BvS, both of them turned into huge disappointment.
Waiting for the next games or movies have been the only thing that stop me from killing my empty soulless life, and yet this hit me when I'm not even fully recovered from MGSV.
I'm fucking suicidal now
>>
>>81053515
>she divorces him for being such a hack
>>
>>81053515
Well, that explains everything. I thought she was just a producer
>>
>>81053515
Seriously?
>>
>>81053515
So it's literally nepotism that keeps Zack there.

Wonderful.
>>
>>81052536
I don't even know what's going on.
Wasn't Cyborg's body built by his father? Why did that tesseract from Avengers transform him into cyborg?
>>
>>81053515
She's just a producer of their own studio, she's not working in the WB
>>
>>81053595
Hey, Civil War looks fan-fucking-tastic, if Marvel keeps this up their cinematic universe could greatly improve above it's already acceptable level.
>>
>>81053348
ScarJo is an ugly jewess too.
>>
File: Sadfrog.jpg (51KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Sadfrog.jpg
51KB, 396x385px
>Some /co/mrades with more willpower than me haven't been on /co/ in days and haven't seen reviews to be sure not to be spoiled before they go see it tonight
>They have no idea of what's happening
>>
I can't wait for the honest trailer version of this. Those guys are going to PWN the FUCK out of DC.
>>
>>81053892
>pwn

Hello 2003.
>>
okay the movie sucked

BUT THE FUCKING FLASH HOLY SHIT GODDAMN FUCK
>>
>>81053595
MGSV had a 10/10.
>>
>>81053892
>pwn
Fuck you, you made me feel old
>>
>>81052699
the fuck is a mother box
>>
>>81054125
/co/ once again proving they never read comics.
>>
>>81053595
for you anon
This is BvS weekend theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGf2b1H91JA
>>
File: 1458826757233.png (291KB, 786x519px) Image search: [Google]
1458826757233.png
291KB, 786x519px
>>81054471
You're not helping
>>
Hancock is and will always be the worst super hero film ever made.

Nothing can get worse than that shit

although it would have been a solid film but the second half of it was just awful
>>
https://youtu.be/OTKDtoBR-2M

How long can you last?
>>
>>81050302
KEK

I wonder if Batman vs Shitman will do worse than Fant4stic
>>
>>81046435
32 Will it go any lower
>>
>>81055120
>I'm LITERALLY shaking in anger guys
>That constant frame around the footage with his patreon
Not long
>>
>>81046167
Main complains are "lack of le fun" and "pacing and editing" which are an excuse for people that cant comprehend a movie not being completely linear and straightforward storytelling.
>>
File: IMDB.jpg (79KB, 691x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMDB.jpg
79KB, 691x763px
>>81050650

29k votes and 16k gave it a perfect 10.

Now look at the 'IMDB Staff' and 'Top 1000 Voters' categories, scoring it at 6.0 and 4.2 respectively.

Most of those perfect-10 votes are fanbois who haven't even seen the film, and/or paid WB sock puppets.

The Top 1000 IMDB voters is probably a much more accurate view of the film.
>>
>>81055293
Pacing and editing is a legit issue, problem is that it's hard to tell when the complaint about it is legit.
>>
>>81052536
camrip where?
>>
>imdb staff: 1
>top 1000 voters: 48

Man of Steel
>imdb staff: 36
>top 1000: 674
>>
>>81051179

How delusional to give *Warner Brothers* credit for "doing something different". They took a Superman film and slapped the same old Batman grimdark on it, its the WB superhero movie color-by-numbers playbook where you're given a box of 8 crayons, all shades of brown and dark grey. This was literally the laziest, easiest choice WB could have made and this guy is wanting to give them praise. Amazing.

How about "12) demand that WB make a good movie instead of lapping up whatever regurgitated shit they offer us"

Also, note how cult-ish this writeup comes across. Its reads like a Scientology pamphlet. This is satire, right? Right??
>>
>>81055332
Theyre backed by statements like "the first hour is too slow!" or "this dream sequence doesnt make any sense", i dont know how legit that can be. There are many ways to tell a story.
>>
>>81046449
lol but what about that time RDJ caught that dude playing Galaga on the helicarrier? That was awesome, right, lel.

How about Thor quipping "He's adopted" the second someone shits on Loki. Because it's not like the ENTIRE plot of Thor wasn't him trying to show Loki that he couldn't have loved him more no matter the circumstances.

Oh. oh, oh! What about the dance off in Guardians? Or the bumbling sidekicks in Antman? Or Ultron joking about children and forgetting the word?

It's not wrong to actually want a bit of seriousness out of a film now and then, you know. "Comic" doesn't just mean "funny," and that's a mistake a lot of reviewers are making.

Of course, that's not to say that this movie isn't shit. I'm actually kind of sadly SURE it's shit... but not everything has to be fucking Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
>>
>>81055681
>Or the bumbling sidekicks in Antman?
>talking shit about Juan Punch Man
>>
>>81052686
>>81054125
top kek
you'd make a great critic
>>
>>81055588
To slow can be an issue, depending on the person.

But the dream sequences is all the person being an idiot
>>
>>81055681
There's a difference between being serious and being flat out grimdark dude
>>
>>81055738
>too slow can be an issue, depending on the person
Indeed but there is such a thing called setup, and it's basically what you find in many of classic DC comic books.
>>
http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/24/11297926/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-review

Here's one of the major issues with the movie: both Ben Affleck, who plays Batman, and Henry Cavill, who plays Superman, are atrocious.

While Cavill can physically pull off being both Superman and Clark Kent, moving back and forth from the role of superhero to the shy, young journalist decently enough, there isn't one charismatic quality about him. Watching Cavill try to outsmart Batman or flirt with Lois Lane, played by Amy Adams, is torturous. It's almost comparable to watching paint dry, except that feels insulting to paint.

Affleck, on the other hand, is by far the worst part of the movie. He's stiff and lifeless, appearing almost overburdened by his own existence. Bruce Wayne is supposed to be charming, mysterious and wicked, but Affleck doesn't capture any of that. This is an angst-ridden teenage in a 30-year-old man's body, and that conflicting portrayal kills any momentum the character may have had in the movie.
>>
>>81055681
You realize that this what the comics are like, right??
>>
>>81055869
>Polygon
>Thinking Bruce is supposed to be in his thrities in this movie
>>
>>81041144
Hi, Zack.
>>
Just saw it.

I'd say it's between age of Ultron and the winter soldier in terms of quality
>>
>>81046167
Superman was shit.

Snyder can't keep rping the character like that,
>>
File: 1453759558415.png (352KB, 486x489px) Image search: [Google]
1453759558415.png
352KB, 486x489px
>>81045509
MFW right after that Flash fucking appears out of nowhere
>>
>>81055869
>linking to polygon ever
>>
This movie is too comic booky for its own good. There is a lot of fanservice that either wont make sense for regular people or make them interested in all this shit. It's like one of those first issues in a comic book where a lot of stuff happens that gets slowly explained or sets up the next issues.
>>
>>81055869
>there isn't one charismatic quality about him
Someone didn't see The Man From Uncle.
>>
>>81056188
I'm pretty sure that they are speaking about this movie
>>
>>81046167
>Lex was cartoony, but this was a fucking comic movie. I was annoyed with him in the trailers, but actually enjoyed him in the movie.

In every scene he was in I was always feeling that he was going to fucking murder someone. When he puts the gummy bear on the solldier dude
sends piss to the senator
gets fucking nuts on his speech
shows Supes Martha's photos
when he creates Doomsday by pouring his blood on Zod...

So uncomfortable to watch
>>
>>81045006
>Cavill is said to be serviceable because he didn't get good enough substance.
>tfw CavillSupes will never be as charming and charismatic as Cavill himself
>>
>>81048211
and mos was good, seeing bvs in just a bit
>>
>>81048283
>2 pre-MCU Cap
>2
wait, there were TWO cap movies before mcu?
>>
So why are people complaining about space jesus?
Because it makes sense in this setting.
Well except for the spear because that felt forced
>>
>>81046482
Pretty much in every scene he is referred as a God, so maybe skip it if you hate that. Also, at the end when he dies, he is covered with his cape like if it was the Shroud of Turin and is carried by Lois like it was the Vatican Pietà
>>
>>81046650
I think the Knightmare was a dream and then the Flash woke him up.
>>
This movie was like watching a fucking Holocaust documentary.

who the fuck thought any of it was a good idea
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (82KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
82KB, 630x420px
>>81047040
>not MUH Batman

no respect
>>
>>81056396
Hehehehehehe who indeed
>>
File: 1439854537968.jpg (51KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1439854537968.jpg
51KB, 294x294px
>>81048136
But I've already accepted that I loved it, fahm
>>
>>81048349
>I still don't get if Batman outright killed or what.

It's too obvious that he kills. Not that I'm complaining, I thought it made sense.
>>
>>81048510
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>81056582

He kills. They don't glorify it and he doesn't go out of his way to do it with every goon in the city, but he's not crying about any collateral damage he causes in pursuit of a goal.
>>
>>81056396
watching a Holocaust documentary is actually entertaining though
>>
>>81056714
Shit. Great point.
>>
File: 1444825882262.gif (875KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
1444825882262.gif
875KB, 800x547px
>>81050745

>That part where Doomsday drops her on the floor and she smiles and gets back up to fight him

HHHHNNNG
>>
>>81052686
hahahah what the fuck man
>>
>>81056805

That and the moment the drums and guitar kick in made me so fucking hype. It was the moment I thought "Damn, we're really seeing the trinity fighting"
>>
>>81056805
You're a fucking manchild.
>>
>>81056912
>how dare you enjoy things
>>
>>81056863
She has a good theme song

But why it kicks in when she is looking at stuff on her computer is beyond me.
>>
>>81052791
>>81056961
>*snort* this movie is for the TRUE fans *snort* hehehe

I hope you manchildren choke on this movie.
>>
>>81056979

To hype the Justice League. I felt like that was more of a "Team" theme than a WW one, even though the name of the track in the OST is "Is She With You?"
>>
>>81056912
Looks like people are getting mad that their "LMAO DC IS FINISHED" shtick ain't working
>>
>>81041144
>Batman using a gun
LOL
>>
>>81057016
>*action*
>even ironically
kill yourself
>>
>>81056863
>>81056979
>>81057024

Best theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk

Also the one that sounds during when the Waynes die.
>>
>>81054125
>this is /co/
>>
>>81057057
maybe you can get batman or superman to do it for me, faggot

>>81057040
>ain't working
The movie has a worse reputation than Gigli and Daredevil put together and it's not even out yet, get fucked nerd.
>>
The critics in my country rate it almost exactly as Age of Ultron.
Like all the other comic book movies.
I trust them. It's going to be a hollywood blockbuster. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 1444174242275.gif (331KB, 218x299px) Image search: [Google]
1444174242275.gif
331KB, 218x299px
>>81057175
Hey, dude, relax
>>
>>81049138
Because you don't understand that "hard to follow" doesn't just mean that they CAN'T follow it. It can and often means that the movie isn't interesting enough for them to WANT to.

You have to remember that for you something like the Knightmare scene is a lifelong dream come to life where you get parademons and hints of Darkseid and all your favorite things are coming to life on the big screen and IT'S HAPPENING OMG.

For people that DON'T know all that stuff, it comes off as "Did we really just drop everything for a sequel hook? What was the point of this? It's still going? Fuck it, I'm gonna get a refill on my soda."

That's why a couple reviews said "If you're a DC can you might like it." too. Not because of company wars shit but because a lot of that referential stuff is going to be meaningless without the context of fandom.

Do you really not understand that? Because shit I thought *I* didn't go outside enough.
>>
File: IMG_20160325_021426.jpg (42KB, 619x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_021426.jpg
42KB, 619x420px
Hey guys
>>
>>81057324
Hey irrelevant episode from an irrelevant show.
>>
File: 1447503492745.png (160KB, 290x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447503492745.png
160KB, 290x281px
>>81052251
kek
It's kind of sad. I really wanted this movie to be great. And I feel bad for DC for fucking up the first movie about their two two greatest heroes' together
Though making fun of those pretentious capekino faggots who swore this movie was going to be perfect and everyone would love it, is still fun
>>
>>81057274
>wahhh stop

No seriously, fuck you.
>>
>>81057398
People are telling you to chill but you're just spouting "NO FUCK OFF FUCK OFF"

Get your head checked mate
>>
>>81057478
>I want a hugbox

I was only responding in kind, you fucking dweeb
Kill yourself
>>
>>81057551
>"KILL YOURSELF FUCK YOU"
>people tell you to calm down
>"Y-you guys just want a hugbox wahhh fuck you"
ok m80
>>
>>81057605
Kill yourself faggot, hope this makes you feel bad :^)
>>
>>81048454
I think its a good top, dude. BvS must be after Avengers1
>>
>>81048454

Dead.

Last.
>>
>>81048493
this pretty much
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.