[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't tan, tall, muscular, and bald Lex in BvS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: lex.jpg (142KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
142KB, 660x371px
Why wasn't tan, tall, muscular, and bald Lex in BvS?
>>
Because Hack Snyder doesn't know how to make anything good.
>>
Why wasn't nuh, muh, cuh and mics Lex in the movie?
>>
>>81038153
Because two white guys fighting an evil nigger would have been hard to explain
>>
>>81038225
Bullshit. Everybody loves villains, just look at Loki.
>>
>>81038153
Warner Jews bad decision making

Same with Aquaman and Flash
>>
>>81038403
But Loki's pale as fuck.
>>
>>81038153
Because Lex started as a young scrawny redhead?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 265x200px
>>81038153
>MFW when we could of gotten The Rock As Lex Luthor
>>
>>81039018
Rock is better as Adam

Put Stone Cold as Lex Luthor
>>
File: Earth Prime Wallpaper.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Earth Prime Wallpaper.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I will never miss a chance to talk up the praises of this movie. Crisis on Two Earth's was easily Dwayne McDuffie's finest Justice League story. Christopher Drake contributed to the soundtrack adding to the epic feel of the narrative and all of the voices perfectly matched their characters (the fact Batman wasn't a Kevin Conroy impression was much appreciated and rewarded).
>>
>>81038153
Make Billy Zane work out.
>>
>>81039104
Mark Strong works great as Lex and or Mr. freeze.
>>
>>81043946
Mark Strong
Brian Cranston
And Clancy Brown all should've been cast over fuckboi eisenberg
>>
>>81044635
Alfred Molina would have been great.
>>
File: 1428962420992.jpg (113KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
1428962420992.jpg
113KB, 1273x922px
>Using anything but BBW Amanda Waller version from these movies
>>
>>81040911
Billy Zane was born to play Lex.

Pay that man to bulk up and we'd have GOAT casting.
>>
File: sex luthor.jpg (6KB, 176x282px) Image search: [Google]
sex luthor.jpg
6KB, 176x282px
>>81046516

>How can Eisenberg even compete with this!?
>>
>>81038153

I'm pretty sure Zack Snyder obviously doesn't even know who Lex Luthor is

he's just been handed this mandate of "You must include all these guys to set up a Justice League movie so we can catch up with Marvel" and he threw it all in there without any regard for the DC universe and so instead of a coherent story we get a hot fucking mess
>>
>>81040911
Billy Zane is a fucking model, I think he's good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGeAEE1A2T0
>>
>>81038153
>tall

Lex has always been a manlet.
>>
>>81044635
>reddit tier "if the guy is bald he is a good lex luthor"
>>
Can you imagine how awkward the jar of piss would be if you had the bald sophisticated Luthor?
>>
I would get Clancy brown to play him, older bald lex he fears Superman's power cause he remembers the fear the world had during cold war, all this power controlled by no one.
>>
>>81046516
He'd fit the part like a glove, but didn't he get blacklisted a few years ago?
>>
>>81038153
Where was he when we needed him the most?
>>
>>81046739
Billy Zane made that fucking movie
>>
>>81038153
what is your obsession with tall muscular men OP
>>
>>81053287
And he almost sounds like Clancy Brown when he lets his voice dip into that low tone.
>>
>>81038153
Because Goyer and Snyder deemed it more important to make fun Max Landis and fanboys that didn't like MoS, thus Lex is a faggot manchild that doesn't like Superman "FOR NO REASON" instead of being, you know, Lex Luthor.
>>
>>81038153
Because adaptations are based on the source material, not other adaptations.
>>
>>81053761
Because hating superman for "no good reason" is the most superficial take on the character, and thus is what they used
Because they don't respect the characters
>>
>>81053953
why doesn't superman have an arrowhead on his chest and why isn't the whole movie him leaping over buildings and busting racketeers?
Checkmate, atheists.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.