[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

story time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 41

Angela queen of hel
can you spot the moment the writer just gave up
>>
>>81027218
>>
>>81027228
>>
>>81027252
>>
>>81027277
Is Angela's hair getting worse
>>
>>81027218
>can you spot the moment the writer just gave up
Issue 1?
>>
>>81027292
>>
>>81027315
>>
>>81027338
>>
>>81027359
>>
>>81027376
>>
>>81027405
>>
>>81027435
>>
>>81027405
And I'm out.

Thanks for the story time OP but I'm out
>>
>>81027453
>>81027460
no anon, you must finish
Also what is going on with the ribbons?
>>
>>81027510
>>
>>81027547
>>
>>81027563
>>
>>81027547
I get why this book isn't liked now
>>
>>81027587
>>
>>81027613
>>
>>81027547
What the FUCK is this shit

The rest of the comic is worse than the tumblr pandering. How is that even possible?
>>
>>81027653
>>
>>81027676
>>
>>81027547
Lmao not even Giffen gets this blatantly bitter about cancellations
>>
>>81027547
Is the writer really this bitter?
>>
>>81027698
next time the end
>>
>>81027547
Ahahaha, oh fuck me
>>
>>81027277
Is that a deadpool reference?
>>
>>81028359
yeah. but it does make sense in universe too because that's why wade is so popular in universe right now. he made a movie about himself and it was huge, plus the merch
>>
Jesus Christ, this guy acts like he's never had a book cancelled on him before.

What was he honestly expecting?
Angela is a terrible character that will probably be forgotten quicker than Silk, Eric Masterson or some other third thing.
>>
>>81027547

Fucking hack.
>>
>>81027547
Come the fuck on!
You made them go to fucking IKEA!
Do you have to spit on your own work even more?
This comic is not too smart for its audience, it just sucks, you bitch! Which is a shame because the artist could have been used for a really good book.
>>
File: 1410362738097.jpg (70KB, 413x366px) Image search: [Google]
1410362738097.jpg
70KB, 413x366px
Welp, you should have stayed in Spawn, Angela. Where you were an interesting, complex character and not a tool for rad fem agendas.
>>
>>81028549
Who do you think wrote this?
>>
>>81028603
Sorry I got my pronouns mixed up.
I shall stick to more gender neutral ones in the future
>>
>>81028549
>Angela is a terrible character that will probably be forgotten quicker than Silk, Eric Masterson or some other third thing.

I'm so happy people realize this.
>>
>>81027218

there's more!? I thought it was changed to a miniseries and ended.
>>
>>81028571
The worst thing about this is that Asgard's Assassin was actually a pretty decent book.
Sales or no.
And then they put this fucking hack on the job...

>>81028549
I think Angela has potential. Bennett is just being a bitch. And doesn't hit any character's voice. At all.
I mean, for anyone who read the book before this, Sera is just an insult from the get-go, and by now all the dialogue.
>>
>>81028762
next chapter is the last one
>>
>>81028772
>And then they put this fucking hack on the job...
She co-wrote Asgard's Assassin. It just also had Gillen reigning in her awfulness. Without Gillen co-writing, it went to absolute and complete shit awfully quick.
>>
>>81027338
>Have I mentioned we're gay yet today?
>>
>>81028905
Amen to that.
>>
>>81027277
>This is the Leah from Siege
We might get gay Illyana in the main continuity one day yet.
>>
>>81028772
1602 was good too. And the art has always been enjoyable.
>>
I just came here because I heard Leah is in this book somehow

what's the deal with Sarah the 4th wall breaker?
>>
There must not be a real editor on this book because no editing occurred. I don't care if this book is rightfully getting canceled, its embarrassing for Marvel as a company to have their name on "writing" this shit tier. I don't think there is a single redeeming, enjoyable, objectively good thing about the writing in this book.
>>
>>81030996
I guess it is suppose to be a joke
>>
File: 1458499238887.png (565KB, 1424x989px) Image search: [Google]
1458499238887.png
565KB, 1424x989px
>>81027453
>A better Thor, a superior Thor
>AYOOOOOO
>noodles for the noodle god

This is embarrassing. I'm actually feeling a certain level of backwash for anyone reading this in ironically.
>>
>>81027228
I gave it a go. But I'm out.
>>
>>81027587
>>81027547
>>81027587
if the whole series was this level of all out butthurtedness i would actually enjoy it
>>
>>81027453
The shilling is real and I hate it.
>>
>>81028571
the worst thing is that even from this book it seems the author can have some clever ideas and humor, but it's all ruined by her trying to push political pieces rather than good stories and trying to be all sarcastic and snarky
>>
Jesus fucking christ

This book is so bad
It's like every panel is stand-alone, trying to put as many wacky words on the page as possible. There is almost no semblance of structure between panels, they don't flow together at all, and there's so ridiculously much needless dialogue that clutters up the pages (to make the oh so needed witty comments) that it becomes hard to follow what the fuck is going on.

The plot also just sucks balls and the characters are terrible. Also le wacky 4th wall breaking haha that has never been done before!
>>
>>81027510
That doesn't sound very angelic at all.
>>
>>81032272
Marvel nordic Angels are all bitter cunts that are mercenaries willing to do anything for money
>>
>>81032272
remember when Abraham challenged that angel to wrestling, so it dislocated his hip before the fight started
>>
>>81028549
Angela could've been interesting in theory had they dropped most of the gillen stuff and just gone with the Bendis interpretation

Right now Angela is terrible, the book needs to die and be forgotten if Angela is going to be salvaged. Hopefully Aaron will just pretend this never happened.

And why is FemThor acting like she's hard? It makes no sense. Bennet doesn't know these characters.
>>
>>81027510
>Jane keeping up with Angela
Didn't Angela go all grease lightning on regular thor?
>>
>>81031633
If it makes you feel better this comic got cancelled.
>>
IT'S THE PATRIARCHY'S FAULT!
>>
>>81032674
Best girl.
>>
>>81027563
Boy did the GotG really fall.
>>
File: 1458360191302.gif (28KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1458360191302.gif
28KB, 400x533px
>>81032630
Legit question though, is this actually Angela from Spawn?
And if so.....why? She was never a marvel property and I can't see Image gaining anything from handing her over to the SJW quadrant of the fandom. I mean she's always been a slut who fucks men to kill them but constantly gets wrecked by the same men.
>>
>>81032612
No one in Marvel reads the books so don't worry about it. It is whatever anyone feels like on any given day, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Thor.

Angela being faster than Thor in a fight in terms of a flurry of punches is okay, I seriously doubt Angela has anywhere near travel speed/agility as fast as Thor. Thor juked and outflew silver surfer and was recently travelling hundreds of miles a second in the Odin fight.
>>
>>81027698
What is up with the marijuana leaves?
>>
>>81032711
[spoilers]She wins[/spoiler]
>>
>>81032368
They should undo the Thor sister thing and have her find out that all of that shit was a lie and have her be a Demon Hunter like she originally was.
>>
>>81032819
There was a legal dispute a few years ago with McFarlane and the person won and got the rights to Angela instead of Spawn.

He later got a job at Marvel with Angela's debuted in Guardians of the Glalaxy.
>>
>>81032819
Neil Gaiman created her for Spawn, there was a really ugly tussle over rights that went on for decades, he got control over her back a few years ago. He promptly sold the Angela rights to Marvel, mostly out of spite, on the condition that she was put in something reasonably high profile. Hence Thor.

The SJ stuff I have no idea, to me it just seems like this period of comics' equivalent to 90s xxtreme and pouches - added because that's what the kids are down with right now, right?
>>
>>81032819
Neil Gaiman ended up winning all rights to Angela and turned around and told Marvel: Lemme finish the Miracleman series and you can have them.
>>
File: ang.png (580KB, 885x686px) Image search: [Google]
ang.png
580KB, 885x686px
Who's ready for this weeks episode of Guardians?
>>
>>81032905
Yeah, its obnoxious. Angela refuses to really integrate with the Asgardians yet she wants to run around Hel and cause problems, yet she always gets off easy cause she's Odin's daughter. It is kinda silly.

I think at the end of the Angela Asgard's Assassin run Freya even said to Odin something like "had it been one of the boys who did what she did you'd have them in prison being tortured" or something to that effect.

Also, I'm just frustrated because they play up how strong Angela is and it makes no sense from a structural perspective: Thor is so strong because he is Odin+Gaea's son. That was the entire reason Odin got with Gaea. Angela would be roughly as strong as someone like Balder, who is also Odin's son.
>>
>>81032819
Ok basically what happened Neil Gaiman got into a court battle with Todd Mcfarlane over the rights of Angela and some other character. In the end Gaiman won and I guess he didn't give a shit about Angela because he sold the rights to her character to Marvel.

Marvel having bought her and not wanting her to go to waste keep trying to push her character but to be frank no one knows what to fucking do with her. She's in space with the GotG, she's suddenly Thor's sister who was kidnapped by angels! She's a lesbian in a relationship with a fourth wall breaking transwoman writer mouthpiece and all they do now is pretty much what you saw here.

It's stupid really, especially since the character was more interesting when she was in Spawn and she wasn't that great even then.
>>
>>81032947
>>81032982
>>81032997

Being a creator it pisses me off how bad it is for artists and writers having their characters stolen from them but...damn. That is some petty, childish stuff for such an amazing writer.
>>
File: 1359188156239.jpg (26KB, 194x273px) Image search: [Google]
1359188156239.jpg
26KB, 194x273px
>>81033096
>Yeah, its obnoxious. Angela refuses to really integrate with the Asgardians yet she wants to run around Hel and cause problems, yet she always gets off easy cause she's Odin's daughter. It is kinda silly.

Nah, they're pandering to who they want to pander, entitled white women.
>>
>>81032947
>He later got a job at Marvel with Angela's debuted in Guardians of the Glalaxy.

Gaiman was suppose to debut her in GotG and write an issue for Marvel, never happened and Bendis got stuck writing her then he dropped her and she is now Thor's problem.

>>81033029
The short episodes for this cartoon were so promising but it all went to shit really quickly, especially now that they're integrating the Bendis and Humphries shit and now this... Ughhhh
>>
>>81033128
Why did Marvel buy her in the first place? They obviously have no big plans for her, and they aren't going to put 'er in a movie anytime soon.
>>
>>81033096
Her comic got cancelled and Marvel will pushing her again (as a matter in fact they already are with the President Loki stuff, maybe Hasting can do something interesting with her) until they get the fucking clue that no one wants to try their shit.
>>
>>81033467
Because they're idiots? I dunno, of all the characters to buy why Angela?
>>
>>81028772
>>81028905
I like Angela. I gave this book a chance. But sweet mother of fuck this was awful.

There's a lot to hate, but the writer makes three huge mistakes in addition to a shitload of little ones:
1. Constant pop culture references get annoying by themselves, but in a mythic-style book like this, they're horribly out of place.
2. Angela's a guest star in her own book. Sera does nearly all the talking. Sera gets to be co-queen of Hel with Angela because reasons. Angela just does whatever Sera says because reasons. She's an Angela-shaped puppet that Sera waves around.
3. It's too easy. I get that Sera and Leah were able to give Angela inside information, but this should have been WAY harder.

And for christ's sake settle on a costume for the redhead already, shit's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>81033328
This is also true. Actually, I was interested in this Thor/Angela meeting just cause I wanted to see who would win in the pander fest.

The issue was actually really bad, just as an issue. The stuff in Hel was not very good but it was readable, this was just throwing stuff at the wall and not even seeing what worked. They were just like "eh, I'll just take the wall, editors don't care as long as I'm on time."
>>
>>81033540
IP rights just to hold on to, probably. Not worth a lot, but it deprives a competitor of a tiny bit of revenue and there's an outside chance they'll be able to profit from Angela at some point.

Do they get revenue from earlier Angela stories? Its quite possible they get money from any Spawn reprints or merchandise.
>>
>>81033500
Yeah, the book should be cancelled. I wanted to give Angela a chance, but this Asgard stuff just made her obnoxious. In Guardians she was pretty decent but then she became redundant when Gamora got powered up by the black mirror. And then you realized how little Angela added to the book as a character.

I really have no need to see her show up again. Most writers Writers can't do anything with her without her having to suck all the air out of the room. She's a drain.
>>
>>81033540
they didn't buy her. she was part of a package deal with Neil Gaiman. He said "I want to finish Miracleman, let me do that, and I'll throw this other character in too." Marvel said, "sold!" because the real purpose was to get Neil Gaiman onboard. Which proves not everyone at Marvel's a moron.
>>
>>81033757
And yet aside from reprinting miracleman, which anyone with internet and a torrent collection should have already, they haven't done much of anything with gaiman.

Also, I thought Gaiman's miracleman wasn't very good. It was pretentious and obvious.
>>
>>81027218

This book is out-and-out revolting.

So, almost over, huh? I guess I wasn't the only one who felt this way.
>>
>>81032326

1) That was Jacob.
2) It might actually have been God himself; the story says 'a man'
3) He dislocated his hip at the end of the fight, not at the start.

The man saw the sun was about to come up and said to let him go, but Jacob wouldn't. So the guy dislocated his hip with one slap. IE, he could have crushed Jacob at any time. But Jacob held on, saying "I won't let go unless you bless me", which he then did. After that, Jacob had the courage to face his brother, whom he feared would kill him.

It's one of the more moving moments in the Bible: Man struggles against invincible opponent, but, through humbling himself, receives redemption.

I am an atheist. And you are a fucking pleb. Read the goddamn book. It has some good stories. Better than Angela, anyway.
>>
>>81032819
>is this actually Angela from Spawn?

No. Their origins are wildly different. Really, the only things they have in common is the name, the appearance, being badass and having the character of a swine.

...That's pretty much all there is about them, so that's okay.

Honestly, what did Marvel expect to get out of the deal? Who gave a flying fuck about the character before this? Who gives a flying fuck now?
>>
>>81031633
>my book don't sell why should I do?
>I know I will trigger those neckbeard on the internet, it's the best free advertising
Pretty sure it was the train of thought of the writer.
>>
>>81032873
Shame about Anna's voice actress though. RIP
>>
>>81027252

>She refers to the no longer fat magic black tranny GODESS as "my love" twice in two sentencess.

Found it. Here's where the author gave up.

Can I go now?
>>
>>81027338

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON CAPITALISM?]
>>
>>81027435

>Choked on his own hate

SUBTLE
>>
>>81027376
How the fuck would any of these guys know what the pop culture shit they're referencing is.
>>
>>81027228
What? Is this the real page?
>>
>>81028549
Silk is a cool character and Angela wasn't that bad before this writer got her hands on her.
>>
>>81027563

I WONDER IF THAT GUY IS GOING TO GET A "KARMIC COMEUPPANCE"
>>
>>81027587

Look at that, not one page in
>>
>>81027228
Fuck this shit, I'm out
>>
>>81027315
what
>>
>>81027547
Add this to the Week of Storytime of Pain
>>
The other thing that gets me a bit mad at this story is that Hela is much cooler than Gillen's OC Leah and Hela deserved better than to be treated as Angela's stepping stool.

I think Aaron is going to be using Hela so my guess/hope is that he just ignores this mini. It would be like the 3rd of 4 time hela died or was deposed and a writer just ignored it. (That Hercules Mini-Event, X-Factor, something with Dormammu I think...)
>>
I don't get this book?
Using a Deadpool-like fourth-wall breaking style with mythical characters was already a big miss, but it's not even funny, none of the jokes in this issue land.
And I can't imagine who they're marketing this book to.
>>
>>81036424
yes this is all real
>>
>>81033467
I doubt they had any plans other than stockpiling one more IP and sticking it to McFarlane personally.
>>
>>81027228
who can read this? I read 500 pages history books like its nothing as a hobby but I cant make it through this page.
>>
The weird thing is... Hela's realm isn't quite like Mephisto's realm where Hela is all powerful in her realm. Asgard realms don't work like that. She has control over the dead cause that's just her thing, and she's more or less reached an uneasy political stability with Asgard and the rest of the realms. Angela being queen of hel without hela's power is kinda meaningless. This whole story arc was basically nonsense and doesn't need to be more than like an issue or two. Going to hel to get something from Hela is a time honored trope and this is just the author screaming like a child for some sort of relevance for Angela.
>>
>>81029563
I'd rather not have more gender politics crammed down my throat.

I really just want a series with her trying to find OG Strange. Not current crossover hype Strange who will hopefully be from Battleworld.
>>
>>81037665
The way Angela is going if there are two Dr. Stranges she'll also become the sorcerer supreme of that particular world.

It is best to just let angela be relegated to a "the gang's all here" splash page.
>>
>>81027435
>>81027453
Jane, you bitch, who the fuck is gonna pay for fixing this guy's shop?
>>
>>81037908
Clearly the cabal of men that work to keep females down.
>>
>>81032997
Didn't they cancel Miracleman just recently so we're not even going to see those issues?
>>
File: 1457579703130.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457579703130.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>81027453
>>81027315
>Sometimes the narrative takes these weird dark turns whenever Bennett hasn't gotten to kill a fave in a while
>A better Thor. Superior Thor.
>Have you seen the title of the trade?
>Asgardian Godsdammit

This may legitimately be one of the worst comics I've ever read
>>
>>81037725
I want them to go to a universe and that universe be reset while and reset a majority of this run.
>>
Please tell me the sales for this shit is low.
>>
>>81037908
With the hammer enchantment being broken, I'm just having trouble believing that Jane is actually worthy.

She has the hammer and she thinks it means she is worthy so she feels empowered to just start stuff. Asgard? Yeah sure I'll over throw millions and millions of years of tradition religion and political order cause Odin threw a 9 month hissy fit, partially because of me...

Break into a shop and start stuff with Angela as opposed to just asking her what's going on? Yeah I'll start stuff.

Why? I've got hammer I can do what I want. She has no experience in making these types of judgment. She can't do what Thor does because Thor is acting on a moral instinct honed by experience greater than all the avengers combined except say... Hercules.

Jane isn't worthy, she's just on an ego trip.
>>
>>81037665
b-b-but my subtext from 30 years ago...
>>
>>81038420
That was just Xavier wanting to see a then!Exotic Russian potentially fuck his waifu Jean Grey. Or Storm or anyone at all. His dick doesn't work so good.
>>
File: laughing Avengers.png (325KB, 420x310px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Avengers.png
325KB, 420x310px
>>81027228
LOL AT LEAST YOU HAVE YOUR MOVIES, AMIRITE?
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (25KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
25KB, 240x300px
>>81027547
This shit is going to be great drone deterrent once the BvS shitposting comes to a head

Dumb cunt literally handing out ammo
>>
File: 0MZYj9jN_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px)
0MZYj9jN_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>81038920
yeah, and none at 33%.
>>
File: thor wtf am i reading.jpg (99KB, 381x620px) Image search: [Google]
thor wtf am i reading.jpg
99KB, 381x620px
>>81027698
>>
>>81039789
Shut the fuck up Odinson and take your hammer back from your ex.
>>
>>81027228
Wait a second, they saved Leah from the past where Loki talked Hel into sending her? Does Loki know this yet?
>>
>>81042329
no
>>
>>81042433
Do you think anyone will tell him, given that Angela is in his upcoming book? I don't care that this Loki is the weird memory fragment that was Ikol, I think he'd be very interested in knowing she's back.

I also like teen Leah's look, but found her only sort of in character this issue which is probably not to be shocked by given this book.
>>
File: 1316209659099.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1316209659099.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
>>81027405
>NOODLES FOR THE NOODLE GOD
>>
>>81028603
this shit makes the late Ultimate Universe look like a fucking masterpiece
>>
>>81043818
meant for
>>81032262
>>
>>81027218
>can you spot the moment the writer just gave up?

When they approved the name "Angela"?

So what happened to the old Thor? Is he just dead now or something? No one in the comic seems to care about him.
>>
File: That+works_1568eb_5850758.gif (900KB, 398x300px) Image search: [Google]
That+works_1568eb_5850758.gif
900KB, 398x300px
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DO NOT LET THIS INSANE BITTER FUCKING CUNT WRITE WONDER WOMAN!
PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!!!
>>
>>81033467
Marvel hates MacFarlane. Gaiman hates MacFarlane. This was a way for both Marvel and Gaiman to give MacFarlane the finger.
>>
>>81043918
>When they approved the name "Angela"?
Angela is a character from the 90s from Image Comics' Spawn. It's not like Marvel or any of their writers came up with the name.

As for Thor Odinson, no one knows where he is. Everyone just assumed he's off on some spirit quest finding himself or whatever. In truth, he's been captured by some inter-dimensional aliens for reasons we don't know yet.
>>
>>81043957
Rumor is she got replaced by an even bigger cunt with a chip on her shoulder Greg Rucka
>>
>>81044088
Thor is currently imprisoned by Malekith. This got shown last issue
>>
>>81044088
>Angela is a character from the 90s from Image Comics

I should of known that really.
>>
>>81044105
Who is a great writer, his Punisher Run was phenomenal.
>>
>>81044152
But the people that had him weren't Dark Elves. All of Old Asgard was inside of some weird spaceship, unaffiliated with Malekith, unless I was misreading that scene.
>>
>>81027218
>can you spot the moment the writer just gave up
>>81027228
Here?
>>
>>81033133
The whole legal shenanigans from early Spawn is insane. I imagine there's a LOT of bad blood their.
>>
File: B3_BHdOIAAE5pU1.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
B3_BHdOIAAE5pU1.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>81027405
>noodles for the noodle god
Not only did someone actually write this. Others approved it and allowed it to get to print. We have multiple levels of failure going on.
>>
>>81027453
Who in the Marvel editing circle hates Thor so much that they have to shit on him at every opportunity in a desperate grab at legitimizing Whor?
>>
>>81027405
No fucking wonder you're getting cancelled when you think memes are an acceptable form of dialogue.

Christ, is everyone going to try to write Deadpool now?
>>
>>81036786
>Hela is much cooler than Gillen's OC Leah

...Dude. They are literally the same person. That was the whole point.

Even though she's an information paradox.
>>
>>81037483

Would be nice if they had a story like that and Hela's all like "lol, no" and fucks their shit up. She gets defeated too often. In fact, always in this kind of story.
>>
>>81038090

Not cancelled permanently, I think...

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/03/12/axel-alonso-responds-on-new-miracleman-delays/

Unless they want to see how the readers respond. And, of course, nobody cares. Miracleman was pretty awesome... in 1982.
>>
>>81044105
Greg Cucka lol
>>
>>81027252
Holy shit, there really was a dropoff of readership after the catchup page
I expected the shit on this one to get far more replies.
>>
>>81027315
>This isn't like Squirrel Girl at all!
SALT
A
L
T
>>
>>81027405
>Noodles for the Noodle God!
I'm laughing.
I'm crying.
Help.
>>
>>81027435
>It's a haters deserve to die horribly episode
>>
File: Hulk440_17a.jpg (97KB, 423x361px)
Hulk440_17a.jpg
97KB, 423x361px
>>81027547
>More like the Queen of Hel Yeah.
This is it, isn't it OP? This is the page where she gave up.
That honestly offends me more than the final panel, this series has been pulling hamfisted 4th wall BS like that since the beginning. But even in Bennett's personal bubble of lunacy Angela was consistently the straight man; the corny one-liners were left to the tranny.
>>
>>81027563
In Bennett's very own issues where she introduced the Tudor GotG Gamora & Drax were not green.
They seriously did give up with the internal consistency. This is some Bendis "why are you dressed as Thor" level stuff.
>>
File: 1414078143561s.jpg (8KB, 179x200px) Image search: [Google]
1414078143561s.jpg
8KB, 179x200px
>>81028549
>Eric Masterson
>terrible
>>
Do we have a worst issue of x year poll? Because if we did this would probably take the price.
>>
>>81044105
At least Rucka can write
>>
But why?
>>
>>81027563
Othello did not take place in England though.....
>>
File: 1451448602248.jpg (26KB, 429x345px) Image search: [Google]
1451448602248.jpg
26KB, 429x345px
>>81027405
I let alot of things slide, but even I cringed at this.
>>
This is Marville tier.
Actually Marville had a couple of good jokes before it went full retard, so it's somehow even worse.
>>
>>81027563
What is it with this whole "Europe was never white" narrative people are pushing so hard now?
I'm latine american and even I know it's total bullshit.
>>
>>81038166
that's the sort of self-referential bullshit I expect from a webcomic, not from professional work.
>>
File: 1456004083407.png (117KB, 313x386px)
1456004083407.png
117KB, 313x386px
>>81027453
>trade title actually is Angela: Queen of Hel: Journey to the Funderworld
>>
>>81046547
She is really strong and skilled. She's also legimitaly cool because she moves between kinda chaotic evil and chaotic neutral so effortlessly. You are always kinda wondering what she is going to do.

In wolves of the north, Hela and Thor were fighting and he agreed that hela has death magic that could kill him in one hit but he said she wouldn't hit him because he had the combat skills+mjolnr to avoid them.

He also said that Odin considered her to be a masterful sword-fighter. The whole thing with Angela was just silly and could've been done in like 2 issues.
>>
File: 1.png (666KB, 666x1072px)
1.png
666KB, 666x1072px
>>81051761
As soon as she started unloading the salt yeah, Marville sprung to the forefront of my mind.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.