[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's a cute shield Cap. Did your husband give it to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (38KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 529x278px
That's a cute shield Cap. Did your husband give it to you?
>>
>>80994838
>Did your husband give it to you after fucking you in the ass with his femboy cock and giving you AIDS. you faggot

How did Raimi get away with this?
>>
This would be a shit storm if done today
>>
>>80994838
I didn't know Stark needed a kid to do a mans work
>>
UNDERPANTS
>>
>>80994990
>How did Raimi get away with this?

Gay jokes weren't tabboo yet? SJW wasn't a thing yet? The PC culture we live in now is very much a new thing

Asians could still be portrayed as villains even when TDK came out
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>Come here. Parker, what do you know about high society?
>Oh... well, I...
>Don't answer that. My society photographer got hit in the head by a polo ball. You're all I got. Big party tonight for an American hero, my wife's son the astronaut.
>Could you pay me in advance?
>[Jameson laughs hysterically for a few seconds]
>You serious? You don't think I see what you're trying to do here, Parker? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking kike tries to fuck my mother? It's never gonna happen Parker, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm in this building. I will fucking cut your Shylock nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my workplace with your Jewish, nigger-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Kabbalah reading motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my office

Was Raimi trying to force his own agenda into the film? It doesn't come off well with the benefit of hindsight
>>
>>80996253
You do when you grew up to be just a manlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>YOU WILL GET YOUR SHIELD BACK WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80996869
Who was the last black villain after Kingpin?
>>
File: SteveHoward.jpg (308KB, 750x488px) Image search: [Google]
SteveHoward.jpg
308KB, 750x488px
>>80994838
Yeah, Howard and me made beautiful love to each other and birthed the fucking dude that created those retarded eyes on your suit lmao rekt xD
>>
>>80998687
Why does Cap look russian.
>>
>>80994838
How is Peter worthy enough to lift Cap's shield already? What is his new origin story?
>>
>>80998827
>What is his new origin story?
He's black and called Miles
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>HE STOLE THAT GUY'S MOTHERFUCKING SHIELD!
>>
>>80994838
If I pulled that shield off, would you die?
>>
File: 1451584553710.png (564KB, 785x584px) Image search: [Google]
1451584553710.png
564KB, 785x584px
>>80998224

oh my god hthis is funny shit
>>
File: 1423193672698.jpg (118KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1423193672698.jpg
118KB, 640x960px
>>80999672
It would be extremely unpatriotic
>>
>>80996869
>The PC culture we live in now is very much a new thing
No it fucking isn't. Hell, South Park has been making episodes mocking PC culture forever, you underaged cunt. It's only recently encompassed homos and now they've moved onto trans.
>>
>>80999068
Best moment ever in capeshit
>>
>>80999986
You are an idiot.
>No it fucking isn't.
Yes it is, considering...a blockbuster movie could make fun of gays not long ago....this entire thread is about that very fact you numbskull

>South Park has been making episodes mocking PC culture forever
And? You're the underaged one if you get your opinions of what used to be from South Park as opposed to those who lived through the 90s and early 00s

Dexters Lab and PPG used to make fun of faggots, and got away with it for the most part. Making fun of gays being banned is a new thing, so is making fun of asians, women, trans, hispanics, etc

The only group it's ok to make fun of or make villains still is middle easterns
>>
>>80999861
For USA
>>
>>80998356
Korath I think
>>
BUCKY IS REAAADDYYYY
>>
>>81000227
>Yes it is, considering...a blockbuster movie could make fun of gays not long ago
A blockbuster movie still could. It not doing so in one instance doesn't prove that PC culture is new, it proves that you're a faggot with a persecution complex.

>They COULD have mad a gay joke and they didn't! REEEEEE SJWS!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>81001483
>A blockbuster movie still could. It not doing so in one instance doesn't prove that PC culture is new, it proves that you're a faggot with a persecution complex.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Anthony Cumia got fired from Sirius XM because of quasi racist tweets two years ago when he was known for screaming NIGGER at the top of his lungs for years prior

If Iron Man 3 came out in 2000 and not when it did, we could have had a Chinese Mandarin

Overly PC culture is new
People being PC is not new
It being the overbearing culture that dictates our world IS new

You are ignorant to everything around you, and you're probably a fucking foreigner since your reading comprehension is shit
>>
>>80996869
There were asian villains in Daredevil just last week.
>>
>>81001858
Daredevil is on netflix, nobody is seeing it but hardcore fans. Every mother in the country isn't taking their 3 year old to see it.

Is it even available in China?
>>
File: 1418890669244.jpg (153KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1418890669244.jpg
153KB, 500x545px
>It's a /tv/ thread
>>
>>80998356
We just had Kingsman with Sam Jackson as the baddie
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.