[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Avengers Assemble any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot 2016-03-21 17.05.43.png (787KB, 1527x656px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-21 17.05.43.png
787KB, 1527x656px
Is Avengers Assemble any good?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>80962417
It's meh. No use comparing it to Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but it's no Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Some episodes are fun, a few I would say are actually worth individually seeking out, but overall, just meh. It's, like, one of the only Marvel cartoon, so it helps if you're desperate, I suppose
>>
>>80962417
Of course not
>>
It was godawful in S1, bad in S2 and S3 is shaping to be decent.
>>
>>80962417
Its been consistently okay since Season 1.Its not the best Avengers cartoon but its not bad at all.

The weakest part of the show is Black Widow,she is boring.Hopefully we get Scarlet Witch after this Thunderbolt story arc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxt1jToK34

>David Kaye as Zemo
I don't really like this show, but that's great.
>>
>>80963115
They're trying to avoid her and Quicksilver since they're sharing the rights with Fox.

If anyone joins, I guess it'll be Ms. Marvel.
>>
>>80963115
>but it's not bad at all
Lying is wrong.

I have never seen a show that tried less than AA. You can feel the utter lack of passion from everyone involved.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (22KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
22KB, 267x400px
>>80963456
>V-glider from their first panel on Thunderbolts #1
>Growing Man from T-Bolts #5
>>
>>80963115
>The weakest part of the show is Black Widow,she is boring.
Yeah, it's obvious she is only there because she's the token female and she was in the movie. In many episodes everyone on the team is there except her, she's just bland.

>Hopefully we get Scarlet Witch after this Thunderbolt story arc.
Wacker confirmed we'll get no Wanda or Pietro.
We'll get Carol Danvers, hopefully she'll join the team and they give her a personality.
>>
>>80964969
>Wacker confirmed we'll get no Wanda or Pietro.

How did Joss Whedon even manage to get these two in the MCU when Marvel hates them so much?
>>
>>80964346
I'm not lying,I don't think the show is bad.Its average.AA could be alot better but it could still be alot worse.
>>
It stinks
>>
File: pgs1qrrd.jpg (28KB, 180x175px)
pgs1qrrd.jpg
28KB, 180x175px
>>80963115
>>80965751
I can agree to this.
>>
>>80965265
Whedon kept throwing tantrums until he got halfassed versions of the.

Why else do you think he left after AoU?
>>
>>80962417
Oh god what's with Songbird's manface?
>>
>>80965265
He pushed really hard for them (for Wanda, anyway), and he had enough clout after giving Marvel their biggest hit ever for them to budge there.
>>
>>80962417
Nope. The Dr. Doom and Squadron Supreme episodes are pretty good, but other than that, they range from mediocre at best and offensively bad at worst.
>>
I've been PVRing Avengers Assemble and the show has its moments. EMH was more srs bizness while Assemble is reminiscent of Marvel Adventures comics at times... It's dumb fun.
>>
That face looks like "Anon, I..."
>>
>>80963115
It was nice seeing bruce banner.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.