[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit Wars Rebels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Star_Wars_Rebels_Characters-2.jpg (47KB, 432x250px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Rebels_Characters-2.jpg
47KB, 432x250px
>Gary Stu Luke rip off
>acts like he is the New Hope
>Jedis helping the rebels before Luke
>tries to be a Clone Wars sequel
>Darth Vader fights other Jedis
>Jedi's disobey the hiding order
>ruins the the lore of the Jedi's being extint and hidden
>if there were actually Jedi rebels then why is it so unknown in the A New Hope
>Darth Vader and Sheev not the only Sith Lord
>Obi-Wan keeping in contact instead of being cut off

This show ruins the Star Wars lore so much it hurts. Don't you realize it only exists to sell more SW toys and lightsabers?
>>
The only time I remember Obi-Wan showing up was in the message (that was implied to have been recorded in Episode 3).
>>
>>80955210
He must've meant yoda.
>>
File: 1383703045457.jpg (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1383703045457.jpg
1KB, 100x100px
>>80955079
>>
>>80955257
>>80955210

I did mean Yoda actually I have been thinking about Obi-Wan today so it was an accident
>>
>>80955079
It takes place years before A New Hope. Don't worry, Kanan and Ezra and Ahsoka will be dead by the time it's over.
>>
>>80955079
>Gary Stu Luke rip off
>not Kyle Katarn rip off, which was the OG Luke rip off
>>
>>80955376
>people's opinions=bait
Not even able to defend yourself
>>
>>80955413
>"Shit Wars"
>using Gary Stu unironically
>not knowing what Inquisitors are

Nah
>>
>>80955505
>ignoring the other stuff I said
>>
>>80955505
Inquisitors are quite shit though
>Darth Vader hunted down and exterminated the Jedi
>lol jk actually it was his henchmen
>>
> He thinks Inquisitors/Dark Jedi are the same as Sith
>>
Was season 2 any better than season 1?
I really couldn't get into it though I watched till the end
>>
>>80955079
Y'know, you said some shit that demonstrates you're not entirely informed (like about the Inquisitors and the situation regarding Jedi) but ya, I pretty much agree with you that Rebels is pretty shitty.
>>
>>80955079
Selling toys and lightsabers *is* SW lore, kid.
>>
>>80955079
>Don't you realize it only exists to sell more SW toys and lightsabers?
That is what all Star Wars is you pleb
>>
>>80956010

The Inquisitors hunt down untrained force-sensitives, mostly children. The Grand Inquisitor is the only one who seems to have the ability to last more than 5 seconds against an actual Jedi, and he was a Jedi himself before falling.

Vader hunted all the actual Jedi that survived Order 66.
>>
>>80956088
It's more uneven in quality. The weak episodes are really bad, but the good episodes are quite excellent.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 963x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 963x661px
>>80955079
Dark empire hurt Star Wars lore.
>lukes victory being completely undone and him willingly going to palpatine's side, no matter what the circumstances that's retarded.
NJO hurt Star Wars lore
>2edgy s&m aliens immune to anything until the plot demands otherwise
Swtor hurt Star Wars lore
>modern bioware writing, need I say more?
This is fine, especially in comparison. The add new things to the new canon, a bunch of good stuff carried over from the eu, decently put together, again especially for a Disney XD cartoon.
Pretty sure you're just b8ing though. You even used "shit wars", that's a dead give away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.