[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, who'd win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Star Lord VS Punisher.jpg (1MB, 1494x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Star Lord VS Punisher.jpg
1MB, 1494x1176px
Honestly, who'd win?
>>
Frank tbf
>>
>>80938380
Frank is meme resistant, so him, probably
>>
>>80938380
Manhunter
>>
star lord. He was outside in space for like five minutes in that Guardians of Glalaxies movie
>>
Starlord
>>
>>80939224
He also held on to one of the infinite gems and is probably more durable than Frank due to being half alien. Remember when he got thrown at a wall which cracked and he got up shortly after?
>>
Probably the guy with space magic technology. Unless he turned into a crazy criminal and Frank was the only one who could Frank him got justice.
>>
>>80938380
>le wacky spaceman of memes vs Plot Armor: The Character: Batman Eat Your Heart Out Edition

Whoever wins we lose
>>
this is insulting to Frank
>>
>>80938380
i dont think Frank can dance
>>
File: FRANKA.jpg (224KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FRANKA.jpg
224KB, 664x1000px
Whoever gets the drop on who. So, not Frank.
>>
>>80939454
>Plot Armor: The Character: Batman Eat Your Heart Out Edition
lol Are you seriously trying to say that frank is a more bullshit character than batgod?
>>
>>80940042
>>80940042
Batgod is not a BS chatacter, Fucking casuals, Batgod was a response to the BS batman was doing. Frank plot armor is bigger, he doesnt have the backstory Batman has to do the thing he does.
>>
>>80940733
I'm pretty sure his family getting killed by mafiosos is the reason Frank likes to kill mafiosos.
>>
>>80940042
Frank being immune to Ghost Riders penance stare is the highest grade bs plot armor there is.

Nothing Batman has done so far compares to it. Not even shooting Darkseid.
>>
>>80941812
That bit didn't make any sense. I choose to believe it's not canon.
>>
>>80940733
Yeah, but Punisher is mostly shooting other non-supered with guns, or really low-level supers.

Batman is somehow one-upping Darkseid and shit.
>>
File: StarLordKree.jpg (90KB, 736x429px) Image search: [Google]
StarLordKree.jpg
90KB, 736x429px
>>80938380
It's Meme-Lord Aka Gargaroth so Frank will Frank him to oblivion.

Pic related would be much more of a challenge, he would also be willing to kill Frank if he had too.
>>
>>80939224
>>80939296
Uh that's comic Star-Lord and he never held any infinity gem but I don't blame you guys for not reading that dogfucker comic.
>>
>>80938380
if Frank won't fall for the Evil Dead toture shed routine, he's sure as not going to fall for a dance off.

One shot one kill bro. Peter's dead.
>>
>>80941229
He's saying that Frank's military training shouldn't give him the same level of competence as Batman who's being trained be an ancient order of unstoppable super-ninjas.
>>
>>80938380
Frank.
>>
>>80938380
>Dance off Bro, you and
>Bang
>>
>>80942601
The guys who wrote Thunderbolts REALLY liked Frank
>>
File: punisher beats magic.jpg (103KB, 620x702px) Image search: [Google]
punisher beats magic.jpg
103KB, 620x702px
>>80941812
>>80942601
Between that and this, I'm convinced Punisher is just immune to magic, or at least mind-effecting effects. Is there anything to disprove that?
>>
>>80947278
And REALLY knew nothing about Ghost Rider. If you had to regret the things you did for it to work, why would it work on DEMONS?
>>
Frank may have some bullshit plot armor but Peter is a normal dude in space who fights eldritch horrors and magic space Catholics. The shit Peter deals with is laughably out of his league and he still does alright.

>all these meme/dancing posts
Shit, I forgot. /co/ doesn't read comics.
>>
>>80940733
>Batgod is not a BS chatacter
It's time to stop posting.
>>
File: 1507_dredd_urban_warfare_splash.jpg (146KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
1507_dredd_urban_warfare_splash.jpg
146KB, 650x400px
they both get 20 years in the cubes
>>
File: SpacePunisher_1_TheGroup_001.jpg (456KB, 988x1494px) Image search: [Google]
SpacePunisher_1_TheGroup_001.jpg
456KB, 988x1494px
>>80938380
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.